Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3147 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#3002 Apr 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I have previously stated that science doesn't support atheism but it rather suppose theism, so far all you argued was why do people believe ..!!! but what I am trying to tell you is that WHY people came to this understanding of religions beliefs and the existence of god doesn't necessarily disprove the existence of a creator, of course you can prove that such reasons are not good ones but at the same time the same belief may be true, for instance you can say that science may explain how beauty is perceived by individuals but of course cannot explain why people appreciate beauty in the first place ..!!
…
What you have stated is irrelevant and perfectly matches the last bucketful of lying BS you threw. Can I suppose that you have evidence of your claim that science supports theism? Or is this just another bucket of BS? I have provided ample examples and links to prove your claim to be nothing more than wishful thinking and I really cannot be bothered trawling thought it all again just to knock you off your pedestal. Needless to say around 7% of scientist support your claim the remaining 93% DON’T.

People came to religious belief because of the misunderstanding, misinterpretation,,misrepresen tation and ignorance of reality, it was a development of language. A case of “I don’t understand but that preacher in the next valley has some words that make the search for truth irrelevant”

The understanding of neuroscience and the mental process is progressing rapidly, the advent of the MRI can physically measure how beauty or love or hate or any other emotion are realised.

Of course I admit that there are things that cannot be explained by science. But you should admit that science is working toward an understanding despite indignant and incredulous “we don’t understand so we guess that our god dun it and fook what science is working towards”. Closely followed by “We cannot condone the findings of science because it contradicts what a bunch of bronze age goat herders said”

This is a kind of question that is explained by morality, without which there would be no civilisation and hence no need to advance the languages that give rise to any god belief.

Contrary to your claim, religions in general do not fit that goal to the extent that it does not and cannot account for humanity, for personality and any variation of religious belief results in hatred and retribution and reprisal against the transgressor, and so genocide’s happen.

And despite your many – many claims that the quran answers the questions of life and that the quoran promotes science you have never, ever actually provided evidence for those claims.

Did you take lessons in deliberate misrepresentation? Or is it something that comes natural to fundy godbots? I am arguing that belief in magic and dreams is irrelevant.

The quran attempts to explain many things using earlier knowledge and in many of those attempts modern knowledge has left it floundering, in the remainder it was talking total bollocks. The claims on embryology were knows about 1000 years before Mo was a twinkle in his dads eye. The Qoran's view of embryo development are based on ancient Greek and Roman philosophy and is most probably lifted directly from the work of Galen from the 2nd century AD. What you are claiming is based on indistinct passages that allow people to interpret whatever they want. We have discussed the interpretation of the god books before. Interpretation, means not what is written but what you want to believe is written.

What you believe is exactly that, what you believe. It does not mean that other people believe what you believe or even want to believe what you believe.
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#3003 Apr 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is Rehman and Rahim on the terms of Justice.
"Indeed, Allah does not do injustice,[even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward." 4:40
"Whoever does righteousness - it is for his [own] soul; and whoever does evil [does so] against it. And your Lord is not ever unjust to [His] servants. " 41:46
The problem is that allah will punish anyone who does not accept Mohammad as the messenger of God. The verse below tells me that he is just only on certain conditions:

98:06 - Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad ()) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#3004 Apr 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Hamdulilah it was banned in Jordan, at first it provokes the feelings of believers and second the story itself contradicts the original Story and Islam.
after All I don't trust Fox, their movies and works ruined so many generations, they promote violence, adultery and Evil actions.
God's son Movie is probably going to be banned as well, I think the Christians themselves shouldn't watch it, Remember Mell Gibson movie ?? it has nothing to do with the story of the bible, there was no beating and no torturing according to all Versions of the gospels.
It could also be that the story of the great deluge is pre-biblical found in the Epic of Gilgamesh. The authors of the Bible plagiarized it from these pre biblical sources and later, the authors of the Koran probably plagiarized it from the Bible.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3005 Apr 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
stoning to death rarely happened under caliphate periods, because we have to admit that no sane man or woman would commit adultery and do the whole thing in front of 4 (trustworthy) witnesses, so its more likely that one would confess.
if you were married and living under Sharia law, would you commit adultery ??
Brother Buck you should be a politician, you are one brilliant diplomatic
at the beginning of your comment you say that my religion should be eradicated from the face of the planet and in the end you send me greetings, hahaha
you always make me laugh.
However, you should take in consideration that Jesus came to confirm Judaism teachings and they of course also stone people to death.
Anyways lets see what the old testament say about Aduletry
Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."
Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."
what Did Jesus say regarding the teachings of the Old testament ??
"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.(Matthew 5:17-18)"
so if Jesus (PBUH) said that he haven't come to abolish the law of the Old testament then he is clearly confirming the death punishment for whoever commits adultery.
Al Salamo Alaikom, Budd
Brother Hazel,

We don't know if Jesus said any such. The New Testament is an amalgam of sayings by various witnesses and non-witnesses, passed along through many hands, and translated at least 3 times, then revised by the Roman Catholic Church.

Regardless, if Jesus meant to affirm death for adultery, he was wrong to do so.

Further, this is Buck talking. Buck B. Crick, by god. Jesus has never said such to me, and unless he says it to me, and unless he's one big rough sonuvabitch, I will beat senseless any one suggesting stoning for adultery - particularly if I'm the one adultering.

Any ways, it's good to here from the eastern block of stoneage gawk n' grunt barbarism disguised as religion again.

Yet, you are my friend. Absolute Salami, ole boy.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3006 Apr 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you are running in circles , you are probably a former christian, and Christianity states that God sent his begotten son and himself at the same time to be killed on the cross in order to remove people sins, so all you have to do is to accept Jesus as your lord and savior and you'll go to heaven, but that didn't seem rational to you ..!!
I am really confused, what do you think is the criteria or the standards for a god to be Just ??
you say that people aren't perfect but in order to understand if god is Just or not we don't have any other choice but to use our human minds to differentiate between justice and injustice.
My original point was that a God can't be merciful, just and severe at the same time as those words have different meanings.
Hence there is a contradiction.

It was not about whether your God is Just (I personally don't think he is) but whether Islams claims about him are self contradictory.
hazem selawi wrote:
you are mixing up between not believing at all and Shirk, since you brought it up what is your view on shirk, and what do you understand when you read the word shirk ??!
Shirk is believing in other Gods.

That is the one thing your God won't forgive.
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#3007 Apr 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Hamdulilah it was banned in Jordan, at first it provokes the feelings of believers and second the story itself contradicts the original Story and Islam.
after All I don't trust Fox, their movies and works ruined so many generations, they promote violence, adultery and Evil actions.
God's son Movie is probably going to be banned as well, I think the Christians themselves shouldn't watch it, Remember Mell Gibson movie ?? it has nothing to do with the story of the bible, there was no beating and no torturing according to all Versions of the gospels.
Mel Gibson's depiction of Jesus was accurate enough. According to Xtian doctrine Jesus was crucified so what's the problem? Whether Jesus actually died on the cross or did he exist or not is another matter. What Mel did was borrow the story from the Bible and make a movie out of it.

If I had the resources, I would make a movie on Mohammad and damn good one at that. I will use Islamic history as a reference guide and try to portray an actual picture of his life story. The movie will begin with a man in a cave when he received his first calling. Then I will show his preaching in Mecca & how he was persecuted & his migration. Then I will show the caravan raids, the battles, the ethnic cleansing of Jews, his wives, death of his son, the assassinations he ordered, and end the movie with the invasion of Mecca & his death. A fantastic 3 hour skit.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#3008 Apr 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>

but in general when someone fully apostates he/she refuses every rule in Islam and that includes not paying (taxes) zakkat, and of course an apostate wouldn't fight with Muslims in wars,
That is a lie. Apostasy deals with faith in religion, not secular things like wars and paying taxes. One can leave Islam and still pay the taxes of the state.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
the history of Islam proved that when one sees the beauty of Islam it would be impossible for him/her to apostate, I mean why would he ?? under sharia law if you were poor, orphan or even a slave your rights would be fully preserved.
<quoted text>,
Maybe a person would leave because God does not bother to show up?

if t
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>he country was fully Islamic yes of course I support the punishment of apostasy, and after all you can apostate and keep it in your heart, because apparently nobody is going to put a sword on your neck in order to know if you are a believer or not, in Islam you cannot even break in any one's house ...!!
so we wouldn't care if you worshiped camels away from people eyes,but if you started to talk out loud that shows your intentions in promoting your ideas and thus you are trying to ruin the community, and that would be an obvious and direct treason.
I really don't understand why an apostate would speak out loud about his beliefs, you can always keep your thoughts to yourself.,
That makes you a bloody hypocrite. If the US passed similiar laws, you and your fellow muxxies would be up in arms
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine that even if an apostate spoke out load, he would be brought in front of people to discuss his ideas and scholars would explain to him why this or why that if he had any doubts, but if he still insisted after he saw the truth with his own eyes then he'll get 3 days to change his mind and to repent.
That is why you people are vermin. You don't believe in allowing others the freedom of speech that you want for yourselves.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

I'm An Illegal Alien

#3009 Apr 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>illegitimate childs are also raised in orphanages, only few are lucky to get adopted, some of them commit suicide later, some join the army and get killed for reasons they don't even care about, most of them get addicted to drugs and alcohol, some are those who you witness on a daily basis sleeping in the streets.
of course I am not saying that an illegitimate child is a bad person, its exactly the opposite illegitimate children and/or orphans are the victims, they were brought to a very hard life because of our way of life, and at the end of the day we blame god for what we brought to ourselves.
<quoted text>
That is not an excuse to kill the mothers. Most mothers of illegitimate children raise their kids.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not thinking clearly, because polygamy is actually a solution to so many problems the world is facing today, for instance In america there are 10 million more women than men, in New york alone there are over a million more women than men, maybe now even more than that, men usually hesitate about marriage not to mention the increasing number of gays, so we would have more than 20 million women at least who won't get married...!!
no matter what you say women would love to get married but unfortunately those 20 million women won't find any men, what do you have to say to them ?? you cannot get married, get over it ??? you cannot bring any children to this world ?? you are useless ??
on the other hand Islam states that capable (financially, physically and emotionally) men can marry up to four wives under one condition which is to treat all of them equally,
I actually support legalizing polygamy. The problem is that Islamic laws allow only men to have multiple partners, not women, which is unfair.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text> that will guarantee not only single women to get married but also Widows and divorcees and at the same time polygamy would also decrease what you call making love and what I call fornication and that would in its turn decrease the percentage of STDS, bringing illegitimate children and abortion, and of course would guarantee a better future for orphans.
we don't want all men to get married to 4 wives, only a small percentage would be enough, after all its not that easy to find men financially, physically and emotionally capable of taking care of more than one wife.
Polygamy would not lessen sexually transmitted diseases, it will increase it.
http://www.modernghana.com/news/252599/1/poly...

“Sombrero Galaxy”

I'm An Illegal Alien

#3010 Apr 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have stated is irrelevant and perfectly matches the last bucketful of lying BS you threw. Can I suppose that you have evidence of your claim that science supports theism? Or is this just another bucket of BS? I have provided ample examples and links to prove your claim to be nothing more than wishful thinking and I really cannot be bothered trawling thought it all again just to knock you off your pedestal. Needless to say around 7% of scientist support your claim the remaining 93% DON’T.
People came to religious belief because of the misunderstanding, misinterpretation,,misrepresen tation and ignorance of reality, it was a development of language. A case of “I don’t understand but that preacher in the next valley has some words that make the search for truth irrelevant”
The understanding of neuroscience and the mental process is progressing rapidly, the advent of the MRI can physically measure how beauty or love or hate or any other emotion are realised.
Of course I admit that there are things that cannot be explained by science. But you should admit that science is working toward an understanding despite indignant and incredulous “we don’t understand so we guess that our god dun it and fook what science is working towards”. Closely followed by “We cannot condone the findings of science because it contradicts what a bunch of bronze age goat herders said”
This is a kind of question that is explained by morality, without which there would be no civilisation and hence no need to advance the languages that give rise to any god belief.
Contrary to your claim, religions in general do not fit that goal to the extent that it does not and cannot account for humanity, for personality and any variation of religious belief results in hatred and retribution and reprisal against the transgressor, and so genocide’s happen.
And despite your many – many claims that the quran answers the questions of life and that the quoran promotes science you have never, ever actually provided evidence for those claims.
Did you take lessons in deliberate misrepresentation? Or is it something that comes natural to fundy godbots? I am arguing that belief in magic and dreams is irrelevant.
The quran attempts to explain many things using earlier knowledge and in many of those attempts modern knowledge has left it floundering, in the remainder it was talking total bollocks. The claims on embryology were knows about 1000 years before Mo was a twinkle in his dads eye. The Qoran's view of embryo development are based on ancient Greek and Roman philosophy and is most probably lifted directly from the work of Galen from the 2nd century AD. What you are claiming is based on indistinct passages that allow people to interpret whatever they want. We have discussed the interpretation of the god books before. Interpretation, means not what is written but what you want to believe is written.
What you believe is exactly that, what you believe. It does not mean that other people believe what you believe or even want to believe what you believe.
Remember you are addressing someone who can't see the difference between leaving a religion and treason or illegitimate kids and orphans.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#3011 Apr 4, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember you are addressing someone who can't see the difference between leaving a religion and treason or illegitimate kids and orphans.
Yeah, these funnymentalist’s are really funny

And they wonder why funnymentalist religion is abhorred even by their own religious faithful.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3012 Apr 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister ChristineM, no matter how much time we spend talking and arguing, you obviously will never be able to change my mind over anything, I have a strong faith and apparently I won't convince you either.

the problem with you is that you are not looking for the truth, I Hope your heart isn't sealed, if your heart was sealed you'll never be able to find the right path.

"As for the unbelievers, it is the same whether or not you forewarn them; they will not have faith. God has set a seal upon their hearts and ears; their sight is dimmed and grievous punishment awaits them."

you have to understand that it doesn't matter what I tell you, you'll never be convinced until Allah choose to guide you and as long as you are not looking for Allah you will always stay as you are.

Location hidden

#3013 Apr 4, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that allah will punish anyone who does not accept Mohammad as the messenger of God. The verse below tells me that he is just only on certain conditions:
98:06 - Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad ()) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
And why exactly is that a problem ??!!
do you know any religion better than Islam ?? if you did bring it on man and I'll prove to you that Islam isn't only the best but also the only way for success in this life and the hereafter.

Location hidden

#3014 Apr 4, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
It could also be that the story of the great deluge is pre-biblical found in the Epic of Gilgamesh. The authors of the Bible plagiarized it from these pre biblical sources and later, the authors of the Koran probably plagiarized it from the Bible.
what is the Epic of Gilgamesh ?? I've never heard of it

Location hidden

#3015 Apr 4, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother Hazel,
We don't know if Jesus said any such. The New Testament is an amalgam of sayings by various witnesses and non-witnesses, passed along through many hands, and translated at least 3 times, then revised by the Roman Catholic Church.
Regardless, if Jesus meant to affirm death for adultery, he was wrong to do so.
Hello brother

I am afraid you cannot believe in what you posted, if you don't believe that the entire bible is the true word of god that will take you out of Christianity, besides if you are not sure what Jesus said how can you be sure that he died for your sins ??!
or how can you be sure that he is the son of god or god at the same time ??!
it seems like you don't know your Bible very well, do you know that Jesus fell on his face and prayed for god ?? how come Jesus taught his disciples to pray to the father in heaven ?
how come Jesus said that my sign to the sons of Israel would be exactly like the sign of prophet Jonah ?? ask any child and he'll tell you that the miracle of Jonah was that he stayed alive in the Belly of a whale for 3 days and 3 nights and so did Jesus he stayed for 3 days alive but in the belly of the earth ..!! He never died and we both believe that he is coming back.

Islam is the only religion in the world which make it a must to believe in Jesus, we love prophet Jesus more than we love our daughters and sons.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Further, this is Buck talking. Buck B. Crick, by god. Jesus has never said such to me, and unless he says it to me, and unless he's one big rough sonuvabitch, I will beat senseless any one suggesting stoning for adultery - particularly if I'm the one adultering.
Any ways, it's good to here from the eastern block of stoneage gawk n' grunt barbarism disguised as religion again.
Yet, you are my friend. Absolute Salami, ole boy.
hahaha but you are not married, if you committed the sin of adultery you'll only get a 100 light lashes in public, that of course if you had sex in front of 4 witnesses, stay away from orgies and you'll be fine.

Location hidden

#3016 Apr 4, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
My original point was that a God can't be merciful, just and severe at the same time as those words have different meanings.
Hence there is a contradiction.
It was not about whether your God is Just (I personally don't think he is) but whether Islams claims about him are self contradictory.
<quoted text>
Shirk is believing in other Gods.
That is the one thing your God won't forgive.
Igor trip you have been on this Forum since 2007 ..!! that's more than 7 years, tell me about it what have you found so far ?? how was your experience ??

I've read some posts written by you in 2008 and I noticed that you never change your approach, you are looking for flaws and whenever you find something logical and completely rational or even miraculous you instantly say that is clearly a coincidence.

Location hidden

#3017 Apr 4, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Mel Gibson's depiction of Jesus was accurate enough. According to Xtian doctrine Jesus was crucified so what's the problem? Whether Jesus actually died on the cross or did he exist or not is another matter. What Mel did was borrow the story from the Bible and make a movie out of it.
If I had the resources, I would make a movie on Mohammad and damn good one at that. I will use Islamic history as a reference guide and try to portray an actual picture of his life story. The movie will begin with a man in a cave when he received his first calling. Then I will show his preaching in Mecca & how he was persecuted & his migration. Then I will show the caravan raids, the battles, the ethnic cleansing of Jews, his wives, death of his son, the assassinations he ordered, and end the movie with the invasion of Mecca & his death. A fantastic 3 hour skit.
That problem with Mel Gibson's movie is that it is not accurate at all, it has nothing to do with what is written in the Bible ...!! the movie was full of torturing and beating to Jesus ..!!
Believe it or not there is no mention to any kind of beating nor torturing in any of the gospels (mark, Luke, John and Mathew), so where the hell did he get those details from ??

Location hidden

#3018 Apr 4, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie. Apostasy deals with faith in religion, not secular things like wars and paying taxes. One can leave Islam and still pay the taxes of the state.
Maybe a person would leave because God does not bother to show up?
I did tell you that each case has its different circumstances, but it seems like you cherry pick my words, under sharia law if you had any problems with your faith you can ask muslim scholars and they will help you out, believe it or not there is always an answer and a very rational and logical answer, its a perfect religion.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you a bloody hypocrite. If the US passed similiar laws, you and your fellow muxxies would be up in arms
<quoted text> That is why you people are vermin. You don't believe in allowing others the freedom of speech that you want for yourselves.
and how exactly would the U.S government would deal with me if I started to convince people not to pay taxes and not to abide to the state laws ??!!

have you ever heard about the law of Sedition ??? or are you just blind ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition#United_...

after all it turned out that freedom of speech even in your country have limits.

Location hidden

#3019 Apr 4, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
That is not an excuse to kill the mothers. Most mothers of illegitimate children raise their kids.
I am not saying that we should kill them, I was just trying to show you what man made laws made to our societies, we will always find problems and obstacles.

emperorjohn wrote:
I actually support legalizing polygamy. The problem is that Islamic laws allow only men to have multiple partners, not women, which is unfair.
Polygamy would not lessen sexually transmitted diseases, it will increase it.
http://www.modernghana.com/news/252599/1/poly...
you are actually the first western I met who supports polygamy, you are using your mind but unfortunately women will never be able to get more than one husband, because at first women are more than men (that will get us back from where we started) and secondly you have to admit that there physiological and physical differences between men and women, for instance you'll find men don't mind to have more than one wife but you will never find women willing to have more than one husband, after all we only need a small percentage of (financially,emotional and physically) capable of taking care of more than one wife that will be enough to solve problems like spinsterhood, raising orphans of widows in a good way, to decrease fornication and cheating ....etc

in the muslim countries one (man and woman) have to make a physical check-up that includes genetic testing and STDS check up before wedding.

Location hidden

#3020 Apr 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, these funnymentalist’s are really funny
And they wonder why funnymentalist religion is abhorred even by their own religious faithful.
me and emporerjohn were having a discussion about polygamy, lets assume that it was legal and a common thing in your country, would you care to have more than one husband ??

I said that women will never care to get more than one husband, do you agree with that ??

Location hidden

#3021 Apr 4, 2014
according to Debate.com 50% of women find polygamy beneficial.

http://www.debate.org/opinions/do-women-find-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 min It aint necessari... 16,328
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Chimney1 40,799
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr IB DaMann 256,094
A Universe from Nothing? 2 hr Eagle 12 83
Who Is Satan The Devil? Is He Real? (Jan '16) 4 hr Reason Personified 26
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 8 hr Into The Night 274
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 10 hr Mikko 3,771
More from around the web