Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3146 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#2900 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth tends to be a bit mucky, after all, it comprises for the most part of millions of years of death and decay of organic compounds.
Sand is a good scourer but is also non too clean, it too holding a fair proportion of decaying matter.
Thanks

Buck Crick

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2901 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, a tricky one, but I consider it wrong. Einstein certainly disproved that the god described in the KJV babble, revelation 19:6 cannot exits in this universe at the same time as matter. Considering it’s the abrahmic god you worship then that’s good enough for me.
Honey, you are the one making the claim for a god, prove your claim. I know a pink midget, but she prefers to be known as a little person and would be very upset if she heard you call her a midget. The term midget is so derogatory don’t you think? Perhaps you meant pink elephant.
I don’t really follow dawkins, but none the less his theories are for the most part proven, unlike goddunit wiv magic that isn’t.
Nope when someone asks me how the universe came into existence I consider the theories of quantum science that are mathematically sound and fundamental to what we actually know and hence the “probable” cause. I certainly do not say,“doh, I don’t know so it must be my god wot done it”
It is actually very logical for something to come from nothing (or a given degree of nothing). There is nothing in science to prevent it, the laws of quantum physics show it is possible and even experimentally feasible, and the laws of cause and effect did not coalesce until after the event. That you don’t comprehend, although understandable because they are unusual concepts that go against what is usually taught is you own problem.
You will notice that war is not fought without weapons so your point is rather pathetic. No one went to war without weapons
Say what? My logic – you are making accusation based on guesswork that are total lying BS, According to my logic there is no god to feed those in need so it’s up to us to do it. If you think 5% of income for the very richest is good enough to appease your god than that is up to you.
Honey, I do my best by relying on myself. I am successful because I have worked at it. No god required and I find the idea of a god crutch insulting and that you imply my own ability is not enough is really quite rude and ignorant
I know what muslims were doing, strides in science within the limitations imposed by their god book and art, such wonderful art, in what you mistakenly call the dark ages. And as it happens so to was the western world making progress in what you call the dark ages, despite the christian church efforts to hold it back knowledge. Recent discoveries are rewriting out picture of the “dark age”
http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2014/...
Sure Muslims were advancing science and mathematics, and several of the best mathematicians I know of are Muslim. However in the field of science it seems that Muslims have reached their limit unless they chose to disinherit there teaching form the quran
That makes no difference to the fact that the industrial revolution began in NW England, probably with the help of mathematics developed in the east and bolstered with Scottish ingenuity.
No, Chrissy, Einstein's relativity proves nothing about the existence of any god.

It doesn't even say anything about the possible existence.

Your mind is convoluted.

Buck Crick

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2902 Mar 27, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
theologians could be considered as scientists at that time, since they controlled everything, and for the source you'll find out numerous sources in that link I gave you regarding the opinions of so many theologians about women, In 586 AD a conference was held in France to determine whether woman should be considered a human being or not (human being or not ..!!) After a long discussion it was decided that woman is a human being that was created to be at the service of man, I apologize I thought they decided women weren't human beings.
But after it seems like back then hated women more than evil spirits ..!!!you can read " the short history of women" by John Langdon, or google Scold's bridle, or Chastity belts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chastity_belt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scold 's_bridle
Hi Hazel dude.

You should not argue with Christine. She has very weird beliefs.

I say this to a guy who believes Allah jumped over the moon or some shit like that. Bwahahah...

I mean not a fence.

I believe I am a hole in the flute God breaths through.

Together with others, the music is good.

Absolute Salami, man.

Thinking

Cupar, UK

#2903 Mar 27, 2014
Puck Frick just posted he loves the skin flute.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, a tricky one, but I consider it wrong. Einstein certainly disproved that the god described in the KJV babble, revelation 19:6 cannot exits in this universe at the same time as matter. Considering it’s the abrahmic god you worship then that’s good enough for me.
Honey, you are the one making the claim for a god, prove your claim. I know a pink midget, but she prefers to be known as a little person and would be very upset if she heard you call her a midget. The term midget is so derogatory don’t you think? Perhaps you meant pink elephant.
I don’t really follow dawkins, but none the less his theories are for the most part proven, unlike goddunit wiv magic that isn’t.
Nope when someone asks me how the universe came into existence I consider the theories of quantum science that are mathematically sound and fundamental to what we actually know and hence the “probable” cause. I certainly do not say,“doh, I don’t know so it must be my god wot done it”
It is actually very logical for something to come from nothing (or a given degree of nothing). There is nothing in science to prevent it, the laws of quantum physics show it is possible and even experimentally feasible, and the laws of cause and effect did not coalesce until after the event. That you don’t comprehend, although understandable because they are unusual concepts that go against what is usually taught is you own problem.
You will notice that war is not fought without weapons so your point is rather pathetic. No one went to war without weapons
Say what? My logic – you are making accusation based on guesswork that are total lying BS, According to my logic there is no god to feed those in need so it’s up to us to do it. If you think 5% of income for the very richest is good enough to appease your god than that is up to you.
Honey, I do my best by relying on myself. I am successful because I have worked at it. No god required and I find the idea of a god crutch insulting and that you imply my own ability is not enough is really quite rude and ignorant
I know what muslims were doing, strides in science within the limitations imposed by their god book and art, such wonderful art, in what you mistakenly call the dark ages. And as it happens so to was the western world making progress in what you call the dark ages, despite the christian church efforts to hold it back knowledge. Recent discoveries are rewriting out picture of the “dark age”
http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2014/...
Sure Muslims were advancing science and mathematics, and several of the best mathematicians I know of are Muslim. However in the field of science it seems that Muslims have reached their limit unless they chose to disinherit there teaching form the quran
That makes no difference to the fact that the industrial revolution began in NW England, probably with the help of mathematics developed in the east and bolstered with Scottish ingenuity.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#2904 Mar 28, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Chrissy, Einstein's relativity proves nothing about the existence of any god.
It doesn't even say anything about the possible existence.
Your mind is convoluted.
No, Bucky wooky, first WTF has any theory of relativity got to do with E=MC^2 apart from your deliberate stupidity? E=MC^2 is not any of the theories of relativity. E=MC^2 is the mass/energy equivalence formula

It is not a theory of any sort, it is a formula, that works and to prove it you posted your post, you exist, the earth exists, in fact every mass known to exist in this universe exists. Therefore energy although there is a lot of it cannot be infinite, no matter how hard you stamp your foot

And because that mathematics shows that KYV revelation 19:6 is total BS is not my problem, how you reconcile the facts is entirely up to you. But we know how you reconcile facts that mess with your wet dreams, don’t we? You ignore them in the hope that they will go away

#2905 Mar 28, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Puck Frick just posted he loves the skin flute.
<quoted text>
Not surprised, I suspected RR and the great god buck were getting it off together, but when RR said he had ED that threw me a little. Perhaps like a good catholic priest our buck has a harem of young choir boys on the side.

#2906 Mar 28, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hazel dude.
You should not argue with Christine. She has very weird beliefs.
I say this to a guy who believes Allah jumped over the moon or some shit like that. Bwahahah...
I mean not a fence.
I believe I am a hole in the flute God breaths through.
Together with others, the music is good.
Absolute Salami, man.
As opposed to you who has the most perfect beliefs?

Belief that energy has nothing to do with power.

Belief that god done it with magic – which incidentally explains the first idiocy

Belief that one archbishop outweighs the word of three popes

Believe that Hitler was not christian

Belief that of one claimed overheard teenage statement made Stalin an atheist

Best of all Belief that youtube is evidence of god

Oh yes and your believe Hazem worships a different god than you.

And that hole that you believe your god breathes through is you’re butt hole and sure it breathes a lot

When you mother taught you to breathe you should have realised that in through your nose and out through your a$$ will cause problems in public

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2907 Mar 28, 2014
Electrical Engineer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm, I feel like I may have a connection to the French. Haha. Mostly in the fear of them more so than any spirit. I mean, seriously, they don't make any sense. ;)

yes you should fear those racists bastards, they claim to have freedom of speech and democracy, but still banned Hijab in public places, in france women can wear whatever they want except for Hijab ...!!!

[QUOTE who="Electrical Engineer"]<quoted text>
I do feel the term science or scientist is a bit broad. I wouldn't consider a theologian nor a philosopher scientists.
But Socrates, Hippocrates and Galen were all philosophers and with no doubt wrote about religions and beliefs as well.

Location hidden

#2908 Mar 28, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Science has progressed by understanding just how little we actually know and then by observations and experiments expanding upon that knowledge.
Dawkins is honest because he admits to what he doesn't know. Religion just makes stuff up.
If an incredibly powerful and intelligent entity can just exist without explanation then so can the universe.
Your God is not a explanation, he another unexplained problem and yes he does need explaining.
I don't have any problem with Dawkins works as long as he talks about science or whatever, but he doesn't have the right to talk about religions and particularly Islam, because its obvious he doesn't have a clue about what he is saying, lets take the title of that thread as an example, he claimed that God of the Quran is Evil ,the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Now in real life if you met someone and wanted to form an impression about that person, lets just say you met someone and found him generous, how would you reach to that conclusion ??? the answer is very simple you should take in consideration all of his attributes and adjectives, you'll find in the Quran that Allah calls himself a severe in penalty but that doesn't mean to take that particular attribute and throw others away, you should say Allah is severe in penalty but Just and Merciful at the same time along with the rest 96 attributes.

Location hidden

#2909 Mar 28, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I respond to the rest of your post, who in Allah's opinion is a true Christian, Jew, & Sabian?
in order to know what the Quran says about Christians, Jews and Sabians you should bring all the Quranic verses that mention any of them.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#2910 Mar 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
...[Dawkins] he doesn't have the right to talk about religions and particularly Islam, because its obvious he doesn't have a clue about what he is saying,....
Replace 'Dawkins' with 'Hazem Salawi' and I agree with you.

Dawkins has the same rights as you and can talk about Islam as can you. Who knows most about it is a matter for individual judgement, but of course and Islamist wouldn't understand what I have just written.

Location hidden

#2911 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove lies? you can’t even prove the Quran is truth so don’t play the incredulous hypocrite. BTW. Is not the quran given away free to any who want it?
Note, Hindi is not Muslim. You would just as happily suicide bomb a Hindu gathering as you would a christian gathering. And why in India the largest Hindu country in the world that was once a member of the British empire is the christian faith only 2% of the population and they are ridiculed as half breads because they are the offspring of Imperial British. Yet in that same Hindu country those converted from Hindi to Islam is over 13%. May I suggest that unless you know what you are talking about then shut the fook up.
You say this but I have heard that different versions of the quran exist, Perhaps Mahmood can
Muslims can write whatever they want about Christianity, do you know why ?? because we believe in Jesus and consider him as one of the greatest prophets of Allah, believing in those previous prophets is one of the 6 pillars of faith, and we don't tell lies, on the other hand Christians don't believe in Mohammed and claim that he is the author of the Quran, it doesn't stop there they even add lies and fabrications and of course interpret the Quran in the best way that serves their desires and their techniques of deception.

I challenge you to bring any book written by a Muslim author who swears on Jesus, its impossible because that would take him out of Islam, Muslims prove the authenticity of Islam through the Bible and the OT and we certainly believe that the Torah and the gospels still have parts of the true words of the creator.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not surprised that some god thralled scientist (for want of a better term) in the dark ages claimed women as evil, it is after all what your god and your prophet dictates and who was man enough to go against the teachings of the god book? It was tried in christianity and you may be surprised you know, despite the lies of Pope John Paul II that the religious council responsible for the inquisition still exists. Renamed several times and now known as “the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith”. One cardinal who recently directed its affairs became Pope Benedict XVI.
Wrong, my God and prophet certainly don't dictate nor teach misogyny, that's only you borrowing taken out of context verses from Christians websites and/or interpreting verses in away that help you to make a point.

wow inquisition..!! do you know that tens of millions of Muslims were killed during that period ??!
back then in Europe Muslims had 3 choices; leave Islam and become Christians under torturing to death, death or leaving their homes and Christians still claim that Islam was spread by sword.

you find it difficult to understand that Islam is the religion of god, and you want to find the word Islam or Allah in other religions like Christianity and Judaism although I told you that Islam hold 5 different meanings in English and Allah means god but in Arabic.

Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed to god in the garden of Galilee just like Muslims, he taught his disciples to pray to god in heaven over and over but they still call him lord, although lots of fabrications were added to the Babble but Mohammed's name is still there in the original Hebrew language, if you don't believe me listen to the song of Solomon in its original language.

you say Allah's name is not the bible then what is the meaning of Hallelujah ??

and there are no different versions of the Quran, that is a standard method of deception by Christian missionaries ,what you referred to asm and warsh are different recitations Qira'at, there are 10 different recitations of the Quran and of course with the same meanings but different pronunciation and different Arabic fonts.

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Q...

Location hidden

#2912 Mar 28, 2014
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Replace 'Dawkins' with 'Hazem Salawi' and I agree with you.
Dawkins has the same rights as you and can talk about Islam as can you. Who knows most about it is a matter for individual judgement, but of course and Islamist wouldn't understand what I have just written.
I think you are confused EdSed, because I never claimed to be a biologist, on the other hand your spiritual leader Dawkins makes wrong statements about religions to deceive people, he is clearly not a theologian, so why doesn't he mind his own business and keep talking about biology ??

you certainly would find it hilarious if a priest on a Sunday morning in a church started to mock quantum physics, but still believe whatever Dawkins say about religions.

its not a matter of what he can and cannot say, its a matter of who should be trustworthy in a specific field, I am sure if you had a heart attack you would go visit a doctor not a farmer ..!!

#2913 Mar 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims can write whatever they want about Christianity, do you know why ?? because we believe in Jesus and consider him as one of the greatest prophets of Allah, believing in those previous prophets is one of the 6 pillars of faith, and we don't tell lies, on the other hand Christians don't believe in Mohammed and claim that he is the author of the Quran, it doesn't stop there they even add lies and fabrications and of course interpret the Quran in the best way that serves their desires and their techniques of deception.
I challenge you to bring any book written by a Muslim author who swears on Jesus, its impossible because that would take him out of Islam, Muslims prove the authenticity of Islam through the Bible and the OT and we certainly believe that the Torah and the gospels still have parts of the true words of the creator.
<quoted text>
Wrong, my God and prophet certainly don't dictate nor teach misogyny, that's only you borrowing taken out of context verses from Christians websites and/or interpreting verses in away that help you to make a point.
wow inquisition..!! do you know that tens of millions of Muslims were killed during that period ??!
back then in Europe Muslims had 3 choices; leave Islam and become Christians under torturing to death, death or leaving their homes and Christians still claim that Islam was spread by sword.
you find it difficult to understand that Islam is the religion of god, and you want to find the word Islam or Allah in other religions like Christianity and Judaism although I told you that Islam hold 5 different meanings in English and Allah means god but in Arabic.
Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed to god in the garden of Galilee just like Muslims, he taught his disciples to pray to god in heaven over and over but they still call him lord, although lots of fabrications were added to the Babble but Mohammed's name is still there in the original Hebrew language, if you don't believe me listen to the song of Solomon in its original language.
you say Allah's name is not the bible then what is the meaning of Hallelujah ??
…
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Q...
And Christians consider him a god, your point is what?

You don’t tell lies unless your faith is threatened.

I am sure Christians believe Mo lived, they juts don’t believe he was bosom buddies with a myth, oops a god.

As to what the christians say about the quran, I really don’t have much idea, that which I have seen tends to be direct extracts of the quran, uninterpreted by time machine and wish.

Nope Muslims prove belief, not authenticity.

Wrong, you Quran does teach misogyny, you have been shown several times and several time you have denied and excused. As for christianity that faith too teaches misogyny. The difference being is that most christians live in the west and laws limit there misogyny.

Not millions, you have been listening to fairy stories again. There are many myths about the inquisition, I will not pretend it was nice but Jews and Muslims were tolerated, only about 3000 people were convicted of heresy and they always gave chance to either leave or prepare a defence.

Nope I find it impossible to believe that a god can exist. Does not matter what the religion.

Hearsay, there is no direct evidence of anything jesus did.

Allah? Meaning? Oh jeesoos fooking christ on a crutch. an utterance of the word ‘hallelujah’ as an expression of worship or rejoicing. The term Allah is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and il&#257;h "deity, god" to al-l&#257;h meaning "the sole deity, God"

Wrong. http://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#2914 Mar 28, 2014
Theology is easy for anyone of normal (or better) intelligence to debunk because it is not based on solid foundations.

Dawkin's field takes years to study.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are confused EdSed, because I never claimed to be a biologist, on the other hand your spiritual leader Dawkins makes wrong statements about religions to deceive people, he is clearly not a theologian, so why doesn't he mind his own business and keep talking about biology ??
you certainly would find it hilarious if a priest on a Sunday morning in a church started to mock quantum physics, but still believe whatever Dawkins say about religions.
its not a matter of what he can and cannot say, its a matter of who should be trustworthy in a specific field, I am sure if you had a heart attack you would go visit a doctor not a farmer ..!!

Location hidden

#2915 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
although some say Einstien believed in a creator of the universe (not necessarily god of the bible), anyways if that proved anything it proves that the Bible was manipulated and changed or fabricated, and that's exactly what I was trying to tell you for the past 2 months. and in noway disprove the existence of a creator.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
then why don't you take a very simple challenge from Allah in Quran

"O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition! "
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to a specific statement you previously made, you said Muslims would go to a hospital when they are sick and won't to a mosque, so I just explained to you that everything you said goes entirely against the very essence of Islam.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
then what would have happened if you were born blind ?? or Deaf or disabled or paralyse ...
what would have happened if there was no mercy in your parents hearts to take care of you and guarantee for you to grow in the best possible atmosphere ??

you are successful only because Allah put you there, he already wrote your whole future even before you were born, even this very conversation was written in our destiny.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what muslims were doing, strides in science within the limitations imposed by their god book and art, such wonderful art, in what you mistakenly call the dark ages. And as it happens so to was the western world making progress in what you call the dark ages, despite the christian church efforts to hold it back knowledge. Recent discoveries are
Sure Muslims were advancing science and mathematics, and several of the best mathematicians I know of are Muslim. However in the field of science it seems that Muslims
you should visit the 1001 inventions Gallery, lots of inventions were built up on those concepts, Islam never got on the way of science, its exactly the opposite.

we don't believe that god made by magic, those are your words and your own conclusions.

Location hidden

#2916 Mar 28, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Theology is easy for anyone of normal (or better) intelligence to debunk because it is not based on solid foundations.
<quoted text>
and Sharia law, Quran interpreting (fiqh al Quran), Hadith science ...etc take tens of years to study, its not as simple as you think.

if only everyone only talked about his specialty, we'll have a better world.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#2917 Mar 28, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
As I wrote to H Selawi, "an Islamist wouldn't understand what I have just written".

Religion = superstition

Location hidden

#2918 Mar 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And Christians consider him a god, your point is what?
You don’t tell lies unless your faith is threatened.
I am sure Christians believe Mo lived, they juts don’t believe he was bosom buddies with a myth, oops a god.
yes, exactly they don't believe Mohammed was prophet, no matter how hard we try to prove to them that Mohammed is mentioned in their bible, it just doesn't make sense to them that Islam abrogated Christianity.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
As to what the christians say about the quran, I really don’t have much idea, that which I have seen tends to be direct extracts of the quran, uninterpreted by time machine and wish.
Nope Muslims prove belief, not authenticity.
Wrong, you Quran does teach misogyny, you have been shown several times and several time you have denied and excused. As for christianity that faith too teaches misogyny. The difference being is that most christians live in the west and laws limit there misogyny.
Not millions, you have been listening to fairy stories again. There are many myths about the inquisition, I will not pretend it was nice but Jews and Muslims were tolerated, only about 3000 people were convicted of heresy and they always gave chance to either leave or prepare a defence.
I explained to you the verses you brought over and over, you are just too stubborn and too excited to win an argument, you are certainly not looking for the truth.

you also ignored the persecution of Muslims Wiki Article I brought you.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I find it impossible to believe that a god can exist. Does not matter what the religion.
Hearsay, there is no direct evidence of anything jesus did.
Allah? Meaning? Oh jeesoos fooking christ on a crutch. an utterance of the word ‘hallelujah’ as an expression of worship or rejoicing. The term Allah is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and il&#257;h "deity, god" to al-l&#257;h meaning "the sole deity, God"
Wrong. http://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm
Hahaha answering-islam.org what a reliable source ...!!
I recommend answeringchristianity, can you believe that answering Islam is a christian website (managed by a bunch of Christians clerics) and answering Christianity is a muslim website (managed by a bunch of Muslim clerics), answering Islam is one of our dearest enemies.

there is an aggressive undeclared war between Muslims and Christians over the internet, they run debates, dialogues and create movies, its a whole different world that atheists don't know about.

Location hidden

#2919 Mar 28, 2014
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>As I wrote to H Selawi, "an Islamist wouldn't understand what I have just written".
Religion = superstition
hahaha is that some sort of an autograph.
I notice every time you write something you conclude by

Religion = superstition

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 min Dogen 83,943
News BILL-BORED: Get Ready For Atheists' Annual Use ... 44 min Cordwainer Trout 6
Where have all the Atheists gone? (Apr '17) 3 hr Bongo 135
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 7 hr dark chocolate 3,292
News Scientist Richard Dawkins weighs in on Malaysia... 14 hr Eagle 12 - 6
High School Atheism 22 hr blacklagoon 3 41
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Wed Eagle 12 - 4,965
More from around the web