Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3049 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

LCNLin

United States

#275 Oct 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationists attack Dawkins because they cannot attack atheism.
Dawkins is an agnostic?
warner

Ireland

#276 Oct 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Wrong. I was brought up as a christard. I got better.
<quoted text>
You were brought up as a Christian, but that in itself cannot make you Christian, same as you could have been brought up to be an artist or musician but had no natural affiliation or ability in those areas, the result being you were hopeless at painting, sketching and music composition and had a lack of talent. Formal tuition cannot create a genuine love for the subject nor a deep understanding, there has to be something at your core that promotes a drive and natural ability in the field.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#277 Oct 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Then why is Female Genital Mutilation almost always muslim?
So you believe allah made a mistake, otherwise you would not need to mutilate little boys.
No wonder you lot are always so angry, being mutilated like that.
I know how to keep myself clean. The world of hygiene has moved on since your dark ages book was compiled.
<quoted text>
There is no verses in quran ask women to do such thing
It is optinal
Wear your glasses
For men it is hygiene and so scientist proved as I mentioned before it
people who suffer from diseases not, did mutation
Amused

Lowell, MA

#278 Oct 25, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no verses in quran ask women to do such thing
It is optinal
Wear your glasses
For men it is hygiene and so scientist proved as I mentioned before it
people who suffer from diseases not, did mutation
The women who are FGM victims do not do it *voluntarily*. It is done to them as children. They are held down and forced to submit. It serves no purpose other than to appease the fear of female sexuality on the part of sexually inadequate and insecure men, who fear women's sexuality. Islam is the most misogynistic of the three desert religions, although none of the three are free of misogyny. You fear women's minds, so you deny them education. You fear their bodies, so you force them to wear a head to toe tarp. You fear their sexuality, so you mutilate them so they feel no sexual pleasure.

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#279 Oct 25, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The women who are FGM victims do not do it *voluntarily*. It is done to them as children. They are held down and forced to submit. It serves no purpose other than to appease the fear of female sexuality on the part of sexually inadequate and insecure men, who fear women's sexuality. Islam is the most misogynistic of the three desert religions, although none of the three are free of misogyny. You fear women's minds, so you deny them education. You fear their bodies, so you force them to wear a head to toe tarp. You fear their sexuality, so you mutilate them so they feel no sexual pleasure.
Some don't do it

If they did it it is better for them will prevent them for disease

Even kids cry when he see new people

If you have cancer and they asked to do mutatuation you will heal

Will you chose mutation or chemical treatment

Why they should Waite for disease

Prevention better than cure

Women don't think it is voilence

If think it is voilence they will not do it for their children
Neither children do it for their future children

So what is your problem

You should defeat your self

They are able to mange their life
They don't want advice from adultery committing person or drunk

Save your advice for your hore

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#280 Oct 25, 2013
You don't have right to talk about scarf

You disable to defend women was raped by US army

They blaming women for raping them

It is like saying they suduce us by wearing short dress and taking scarf off

Even authority blaming them

Who will justice them

Islam justice women before they becom injustice

Islam protect us

Islam is solution of world problem

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

They tried to kill her but she refuse to leave scarf or islam

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Why you trying to force her to take scarf

In french they not allowed women who wear scarf to work

Is that fair

Why you fighting whoever wear scarf

It is their option

You don't have right to interfere your self

You take care of your sister and wife and let other mange their life

It is their relation to god,

Young girl don't wear scarf untill she grew up

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Queen of Europe wear veils hided tip to toe

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Women in church wear scarf

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#281 Oct 25, 2013
Richard dawkin ve islam

I can't display it

Did he convert islam

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/09/0...

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#282 Oct 25, 2013
I don't think he is agnostic

Look to pic what written behind him

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#283 Oct 25, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The women who are FGM victims do not do it *voluntarily*. It is done to them as children. They are held down and forced to submit. It serves no purpose other than to appease the fear of female sexuality on the part of sexually inadequate and insecure men, who fear women's sexuality. Islam is the most misogynistic of the three desert religions, although none of the three are free of misogyny. You fear women's minds, so you deny them education. You fear their bodies, so you force them to wear a head to toe tarp. You fear their sexuality, so you mutilate them so they feel no sexual pleasure.
I Wonder have you ever met a muslim woman ?! why you did you jump to that conclusion that we as muslims force our women to wear Al Hijab ?!! I am sure you never met anyone of them
Stop stereotyping , Dont say anything you are not sure of.

Since: Sep 13

UAE

#284 Oct 25, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The women who are FGM victims do not do it *voluntarily*. It is done to them as children. They are held down and forced to submit. It serves no purpose other than to appease the fear of female sexuality on the part of sexually inadequate and insecure men, who fear women's sexuality. Islam is the most misogynistic of the three desert religions, although none of the three are free of misogyny. You fear women's minds, so you deny them education. You fear their bodies, so you force them to wear a head to toe tarp. You fear their sexuality, so you mutilate them so they feel no sexual pleasure.
Are you christian criticizing mutation

Read god saying in bible

Genesis

He will have new nation and convent will be mutation

New nation will be from ancestor of ibraham son " Ishmael "

As I will explain next Ishmael lived in mecca / Saudi arabia) where prophet peace be upon him come,

Hajar lived in desert paran / Saudi arabia

Where well water appear in macca

So coming prophet will be from arab

It also mentioning names will turn arabic

Sarai will be sarah

How do you know new prophet

He is doing convent by applying mutation

So every one should follow him

Bible

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said,“I am God Almighty[a]; walk before me faithfully and be blameless. 2 Then I will make my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers.”

3 Abram fell facedown, and God said to him, 4 “As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram[b]; your name will be Abraham,[c] for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

9 Then God said to Abraham,“As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

15 God also said to Abraham,“As for Sarai your wife, you are no longer to call her Sarai; her name will be Sarah. 16 I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.”

17 Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself,“Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?” 18 And Abraham said to God,“If only Ishmael might live under your blessing!”

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#285 Oct 26, 2013
Dawkin praising quran / islam

Lol

http://www.richarddawkins.net/foundation_arti...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#286 Oct 26, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
Dawkin praising quran / islam
Lol
http://www.richarddawkins.net/foundation_arti...
When you ignorant brainwashed cowards can prove the god your cult tells you to lie to us about, all your disgusting practices will all be justified, but until then you have nothing - no evidence and just yourselves to thank for these practices, the by product of a sick mentally ill mind.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#287 Oct 26, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you ignorant brainwashed cowards can prove the god your cult tells you to lie to us about, all your disgusting practices will all be justified, but until then you have nothing - no evidence and just yourselves to thank for these practices, the by product of a sick mentally ill mind.
its your responsibility to seek for the truth, its your responsibility to use your mind and read, we cannot discuss the Quran with you unless you have at least a little knowledge about it, there are so many proofs that Quran is the true word of god , you can read
The Bible, the Quran, and Science by Dr. Maurice Bucaille, you can read the Quran itself, you can also Just google Scientific miracles in the Holy Quran , it may give you a better understanding to 1.8 Billion muslims around the world , what do you have to lose ?!! so please stop stereotyping and do your homework.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

#288 Oct 26, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
its your responsibility to seek for the truth, its your responsibility to use your mind and read,....
There are no such things as gods or pixies.
Get over it
LCNLin

United States

#289 Oct 26, 2013
Richard Dawkins on American TV introducing the pixies of atheism was amusing.
His books sell well, another agnostic taking the money of the atheist flock?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#290 Oct 26, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>There are no such things as gods or pixies.
Get over it
are you sure ?!! I think you will never be sure that there is no god, there is still a voice in the back of your head which says I will find out when I die, I am afraid it will be too late because god gave you so many clues and proofs to find him, he gave you eyes and a mind to seek for the truth

Since: Sep 13

UAE

#291 Oct 26, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Richard Dawkins on American TV introducing the pixies of atheism was amusing.
His books sell well, another agnostic taking the money of the atheist flock?
People always encourge odd way of thinking

Even one who claimed he saw alients and fying car become rich and he sell his book

When they put him at test of lie ( moment of truth

They found he is laying ""lol

Even movie off pattarison.... moon eclipse

Number one movie / it doesn't mean it is real

It is fairy tale

Since: Sep 13

Dubai, UAE

#292 Oct 26, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you ignorant brainwashed cowards can prove the god your cult tells you to lie to us about, all your disgusting practices will all be justified, but until then you have nothing - no evidence and just yourselves to thank for these practices, the by product of a sick mentally ill mind.
He confirmed or not

So this topic is bullshit

Right or not

You r laying on richard that he said god is evil

If you want to start subject put it on your name not someone else

Laying consider As sickness

Now tell me who is laying and sick

Which practice not justifed, why trying to lie

Why don't you go to point directly

You sick people all think about sex ve life

This is base of atheist

So they don't got married plus commit homosexual

Most people go to psychological are homosexual

It is like 90 percent

So you consider as psycho

Even it is demolish ethics

Muslims feel disgusting of people who commit adultery and homosexual

Muslim women never accept to marry person who commit adultery one time / just one time

Or even who commited homosexual

I didn't lie, if you don't agree that doesn't mean I am laying

You are laying by saying there is no god

Is it logical that you come from nothing

Did you see or witness anything coming from nothing

Even you was born from something,

Do they pay you to say lies,

I am satisfied with my religion and I love it

Explain me why this man body didn't get ruin

Even your theory " reason and cause disable to explain it "

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

You have wrong theories, it is like your faith is wrong

It is what you believe,

If your believes are wrong so the rest is wrong,

Who is able to protect human body there should be power,

Islam gave you reason because allah forbid earth to ruin body

Even scientist and richard don't know such thing he said human body not preserved in term of cells and protein

Even scientist do mumfication to preserve body

You don't see Jin but wizard proved it

They read your hands by telling your biography through jins help

Jin un seen creature

Science didn't prove it

Wizard can bring spell from everywhere
Even in depth of ocean by help of jin

This is known but atheist don't have knoweldge

Here jin inside women

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

You don't see jin but they exsit

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Here coming out of body

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Plus

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

There is person in Lebanon make surgery by helping of jin

He is successful in surgery and Famouse

I don't remmber his name

He didn't study even

Like this one

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Most atheist practise magic and claim they have power

They do have these power by helping jin
That is why you will not get these power till jin help you

Awayjah is Famouse magical play ( jin help you and answer your question by......)

Not allowed in islam they trying to play god rule

Those spell they say it, doesn't work without jin help

Even was proved scientifically in Dr oz show they exsit

But you don't see them,

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#293 Oct 26, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
He confirmed or not
So this topic is bullshit
Right or not
You r laying on richard that he said god is evil
If you want to start subject put it on your name not someone else
Laying consider As sickness
Now tell me who is laying and sick
Which practice not justifed, why trying to lie
Why don't you go to point directly
You sick people all think about sex ve life
This is base of atheist
So they don't got married plus commit homosexual
Most people go to psychological are homosexual
It is like 90 percent
So you consider as psycho
Even it is demolish ethics
Muslims feel disgusting of people who commit adultery and homosexual
Muslim women never accept to marry person who commit adultery one time / just one time
Or even who commited homosexual
I didn't lie, if you don't agree that doesn't mean I am laying
You are laying by saying there is no god
Is it logical that you come from nothing
Did you see or witness anything coming from nothing
Even you was born from something,
Do they pay you to say lies,
I am satisfied with my religion and I love it
Explain me why this man body didn't get ruin
Even your theory " reason and cause disable to explain it "
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
You have wrong theories, it is like your faith is wrong
It is what you believe,
If your believes are wrong so the rest is wrong,
Who is able to protect human body there should be power,
Islam gave you reason because allah forbid earth to ruin body
Even scientist and richard don't know such thing he said human body not preserved in term of cells and protein
Even scientist do mumfication to preserve body
You don't see Jin but wizard proved it
They read your hands by telling your biography through jins help
Jin un seen creature
Science didn't prove it
Wizard can bring spell from everywhere
Even in depth of ocean by help of jin
This is known but atheist don't have knoweldge
Here jin inside women
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
You don't see jin but they exsit
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Here coming out of body
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Plus
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
There is person in Lebanon make surgery by helping of jin
He is successful in surgery and Famouse
I don't remmber his name
He didn't study even
Like this one
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Most atheist practise magic and claim they have power
They do have these power by helping jin
That is why you will not get these power till jin help you
Awayjah is Famouse magical play ( jin help you and answer your question by......)
Not allowed in islam they trying to play god rule
Those spell they say it, doesn't work without jin help
Even was proved scientifically in Dr oz show they exsit
But you don't see them,
Man we do believe in Al Jinn because they are mentioned in the Holy Quran, but its not necessary they have the power to harm humans, there a lot of liars and Fraudsters who make business and good money to take out Jinn, but it was never proved through the whole history of Islam nor in Mohammed teachings that Jinn have the power to harm humans physically , they cannot harm us, so don't believe what ever you read, as I told you almost all of these are Fraudsters and Liars on the other hand there is somthing called Ruqqia which means reading Quran and some verses to those who are sick, like reading some quranic verses on your brother or sister

Sahih International
"And We send down of the Qur'an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss." 17:82

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#294 Oct 26, 2013
No-Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no verses in quran ask women to do such thing
It is optinal
Wear your glasses
For men it is hygiene and so scientist proved as I mentioned before it
people who suffer from diseases not, did mutation
You are taught to be a pagan moon god worshiper.
That is why you cannot comprehend the word of God.

Allah is the moon god Allah that Muhammad worshiped at the Kaaba and Muhammad never stopped worshiping the moon god Allah.

The god of Islam is still the same pagan moon god Muhammad worshiped at the Kaaba!
It is located inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. The Ka'aba is considered the center of the Muslim world, and is a unifying focal point for Islamic worship.

Muslims don't practice what they preach!
Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description

10/17/2013 Iraq Baghdad 8 15 Islamists set off a bomb in a Christian neighborhood, killing at least eight residents.

10/10/2013 Syria Jaramana 11 23 Eleven people are killed when Sunni terrorists fire mortars into a Christian neighborhood.

10/5/2013 Centrafrique Bangassou 9 0 Nine Christians protesting violence by Muslim 'rebels' are killed when their demonstration is attacked.

9/28/2013 Nigeria Zangang 15 12 Muslim militia attack a Christian village, hacking to death fifteen residents and burning down their homes.
Explain why Muslims murder innocent people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr thetruth 27,457
Good News for atheists (May '13) 1 hr thetruth 69
News Atheism has no moral dimension 1 hr thetruth 187
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr thetruth 8,264
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr thetruth 6,254
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 253,669
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr thetruth 18,886
More from around the web