Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3147 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2818 Mar 23, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what,‘no cause is needed so we need a creator not to cause this non cause’? wow that’s pretty illogical even for a Muslim
Again, the rule that defines cause and effect did not exist until AFTER the BB event. The whole concept of cause is irrelevant, it may seem illogical to you because you are used to the laws of thermodynamics behaving in a predictable way. Before those laws existed the way was not predictable using those laws.
Maybe these will help
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/...
http://www.quantumdiaries.org/2012/06/08/caus...
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-04...
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/causation-b...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18zqgd_hori...
This last link is an hour long but I suggest you sit back and enjoy, it’s one of the best theoretical physics/cosmology films you will ever see and features three of my four heroes in the quantum field and a pretty brilliant mathematician.
There is considerable argument over nothing. Nothing with dimensions, nothing with properties, nothing through which sub atomic particle can travel so this may help too or it may totally blow you mind. Michio Kaku expanding on the his ideas posed in the above film with the possibility of how this universe was formed from nothing.
http://www.sciencedump.com/content/michio-kak...
I am aware of what scientists are up to, some say it was an inflation rather than a Big Bang or a very small explosion along with an inflation, some say there are more than one universe, all we have so far are theories, even some suggests that there was no Big Bang at all.

Michio Kaku discusses all kinds of nothing except with ABSOLUTE NOTHING, and by nothing I was referring to absolute nothing, nothing with dimensions isn't so much of a nothing because we would still need dimensions ...!!

nothing through which sub atomic can travel; we'll again need sub atomic and/or nothing with a specific rule (allowing the sub atomic to travel), it's a dilemma ..!!

Location hidden

#2819 Mar 23, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that Islam does not mean the same in English as it does in Arabic? Honey, I think you are grasping at straws here.
No, I meant in order to taste one of most important parts of the miracle of the Quran you should be aware of the Arabic language or at least understand it.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace ? wow and still you condone the murder by bombing of innocent people. That is so hypocritical.
those are your words, not mine, I never said that I condone murdering innocent people ..!!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t interpret anything from it, I read it as written. I though we have been through this several times before. And even then I do not extract rules, but I do observe the blatant misogyny intimating that women are somehow unclean. And you chose this passage as a demonstration to me. Wow!!! do you not consider that to be a pretty stupid way to promote your faith considering the discussions we have had in the past on Islamic misogyny?
Actually I chose this passage in purpose, and Thank you for proving my point..!!!
and I am not going to bring you any interpretations for that verse, do it yourself so you can be sure I won't add anything to make it look good for you, Verse 3:7 I recommend tafsir Ibn kathir.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Were the Hadiths written at the same time as the Quran? Or were they written after the fact?
Wrong, the British Empire accounted for about 1/5th of the world.
Hadiths weren't written down at the time life of Mohammed in order not to be mixed with the Quran, they were written and compiled later.

Wasn't the British Empire the empire on which the sun never sets ??

Location hidden

#2820 Mar 23, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like your rusty suicide vans, huh?
Sorry, but you set that one up, Hazel.
How's the frog sticker hangin', buddy?
You probably find it surprising, but you are the only muslim friend I have. Odd, since I'm also a man of violence.
hahaha no rusty vans anymore, only brand new
after all you don't want your van's battery to die when you are in the middle of a Military base.
my friend killing innocents isn't justified in Islam at all, maybe some do it for revenge or for political reasons and try to justify their actions by Islam.

you remind me of Umar bin Al Khattab, he was the second rightly guided Caliph, he used to be one of the most violent men in Mekkah before Islam, he even used to torture who ever converted to Islam, by the second he became a Muslim; he asked prophet Mohammed to go out with a bunch of Muslims in the middle of Mekkah to take Islam into a new phase, his whole life changed and he was a huge man too just like you.

it's weird you didn't meet any muslims in prisons ..!! you'll probably find dozens of them accused of being terrorists.
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#2821 Mar 23, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
after all you don't want your van's battery to die when you are in the middle of a Military base.
my friend killing innocents isn't justified in Islam at all, maybe some do it for revenge or for political reasons and try to justify their actions by Islam.
you remind me of Umar bin Al Khattab, he was the second rightly guided Caliph, he used to be one of the most violent men in Mekkah before Islam, he even used to torture who ever converted to Islam, by the second he became a Muslim; he asked prophet Mohammed to go out with a bunch of Muslims in the middle of Mekkah to take Islam into a new phase, his whole life changed and he was a huge man too just like you.
it's weird you didn't meet any muslims in prisons ..!! you'll probably find dozens of them accused of being terrorists.
Would it be fair to say that Allah is immoral? I am saying this because he brags about killing and enslaving people in the Koran itself - 33:26 - "And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some".

Here is another classic example of casting terror into hearts of people and killing them in the name of religion, and it was done by your prophet who you so revere - what a shame.

Location hidden

#2822 Mar 23, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe that Islamweb's information to be correct and others inaccurate - why?
Islamweb shows you the Sunni point of view, and they only quote Authentic (sahih) and Good hadiths.

Location hidden

#2823 Mar 23, 2014
Thinking wrote:
So why don't you use your mind? If pork is really harmful it must be because your god designed us poorly. Most of your do/don't health arguments are either incorrect or point to unintelligent design. Another reason why I chose to become an unbeliever.
I cooked a gammon in cider today, then glazed it with English mustard and demerara sugar. I do all this yet my life expectancy is greater than that of an observant Jordanian's.
Tonight I will go to my local pub with my wife and our dog. We will drink a fair bit. Happy times.
<quoted text>
yes of course no matter how strong we are we would still be weak, and the Quran agrees with you on that perfectly "And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak." 4:28

the full context of the above verse answers all of your questions regarding this subject

"Allah wants to make clear to you [the lawful from the unlawful] and guide you to the [good] practices of those before you and to accept your repentance. And Allah is Knowing and Wise. Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation.And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak." 4:26-28

Location hidden

#2824 Mar 23, 2014
EdSed wrote:
Your post is a load of nonsense HS:<quoted text>Quote, "...we take in consideration the hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed by both American and and British armies...."
What are you talking about?
It's not the US or UK doing the killing. We are trying to stop Muslims killing other Muslims. The British and US aim is to preserve life and (where people are willing) help people achieve some form of freedom and democracy. The British and US have done more to preserve Muslims lives and freedoms than most Muslims have. Just look around the world.
The problem is that Muslims in the Middle East and Asia don't understand democratic principles and freedoms. Look at Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, Syria, even Malaysia. There are Muslims in all those places but many aren't fighting for freedom or democracy, only for Islam. Few of them understand the need for secular government and separation of Church and State. That is why (for example) Morsi failed in Egypt. He didn't preserve the rights of minorities, know how to run an economy, create proper secular institutions or understand freedom of speech. Secularists like Al-Sisi may be no better and may be corrupt too, but neither are any use to Egypt. Islam has failed humanity in general and Muslims in particular.
There are more intelligent Muslims like Sistani in Iraq, but they aren't in the Majority of Islamic religionists or can't make their numbers tell. And he is hardly a poster-boy for secular democracy.
Religion = superstition
Theology = mythology
hahaha ..!! what a typical ignorant.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#2825 Mar 23, 2014
This
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha ..!! what a typical ignorant.
from a believer in an Abrahamic god.

I reiterate that what I wrote is perfectly valid and sound.

Religion = superstition
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#2826 Mar 23, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamweb shows you the Sunni point of view, and they only quote Authentic (sahih) and Good hadiths.
Authentic in your own mind.

Location hidden

#2827 Mar 24, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be fair to say that Allah is immoral? I am saying this because he brags about killing and enslaving people in the Koran itself - 33:26 - "And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some".
Here is another classic example of casting terror into hearts of people and killing them in the name of religion, and it was done by your prophet who you so revere - what a shame.
that's another subject, we were talking about what you claimed it to be a contradiction in the Quran, you keep showing nothing but your lack of knowledge in both Quran and Islam.
Thinking

Cupar, UK

#2828 Mar 24, 2014
So you still believe in a crap designer, whilst I see no evidence of design at all.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
yes of course no matter how strong we are we would still be weak, and the Quran agrees with you on that perfectly "And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak." 4:28
the full context of the above verse answers all of your questions regarding this subject
"Allah wants to make clear to you [the lawful from the unlawful] and guide you to the [good] practices of those before you and to accept your repentance. And Allah is Knowing and Wise. Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation.And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak." 4:26-28

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#2829 Mar 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question, but you are not getting my point, I was talking about a perfect suicide attack that aimed directly to C.I.A agents, and Zero civilians were injured because it was performed on an American Military base.
or you get my point, but you don't even want Muslims to defend themselves, Keep dreaming ..!!
<quoted text>
I did say that 9/11 and 7/7 is not justified from an islamic point of view, but understandable if we take in consideration the hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed by both American and and British armies.
I guess you'll just keep ignoring the fact that 9/11 and 7/7 was brought because of wrong decisions your governments made, but still from an Islamic point of view and in my opinion not justified at all to kill civilians and innocent people, and at the same time from an agnostic or any ordinary point of view such attacks are completely understandable.
<quoted text>
it was a Hypothetical question, I apologize and I never intended to bring up any bad memories for you.
anyways I am sure hundreds of thousands of Muslims felt terrible watching their relatives and families dying, even some didn't have the chance to feel anything in the first place as they were massacred immediately.
Persecution of Muslims
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_M...
Perfect? PERFECT – P E R F E C T – are you off you frigging head or what?

Have you ever seen a bomb explode.

You have not answered, you have skirted and bullshitted and rambled but you have never – ever actually answered the question. How does a bomb discriminate?

Why because you have no answer. Suicide bombing (and the even more cowardly ira version of running away) is a terror tactic used solely for the purposes of killing as many people as possible and causing as much damage as possible so that those remaining will live in fear of similar atrocities for the rest of their lives.

A bomb does not discriminate. I kills or maims anyone in the blast field.

Have you ever heard of justice? No not blowing up anyone with the wrong skin colour or a group of people who happens to be in a particular place at a particular time, but real justice. There are international courts sponsored by the UN, whom your country is a member. There are extradition procedures between most countries (admittedly the US version of extradition only seems to work one way but simply naming a person for extradition has the advantage of seriously limiting their life). If you have any evidence of those responsible for atrocities then go through the correct and recognised legal process. If you don’t have evidence and simply want revenge and so have to stoop to murdering any handy innocents you can get close to, that is not justice, that is cowardly murder. And you condone it, it is pathetic an hateful and the reason the hatred between Muslim and everyone else still festers and will continue to fester while you and you kind are only interested in revenge rather than justice.

So take it up with the armies, not innocent people, how is the mass murder of innocent people understandable?

9/11 and 7/7 were brought on by cowards. There is no other excuse for indiscriminate murder of innocent people

Hypothetical or not make no difference to the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about

Yes a very interesting academic article (not) that has been edited/changed/modified over 500 times since November 2010 by unnamed and most likely completely unqualified editors.

Here try this one, at least it’s attributed

#2830 Mar 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but once Christians get to know what is written in their bible they'll turn into atheists, not to mention the wide missionary work in Africa, their goal is to turn the whole of Africa into a christian continent ; of course they seduce them by food, some money and big lies about Christianity, that of course is our fault to leave our Muslim brothers starve to death while our leaders and regimes are busy building palaces.
<quoted text>
and what exactly did you find out about Jesus (PBUH) in your multiple sources of independent evidence ??
<quoted text>
yes, you are right, but you probably were a christian someday.
<quoted text>
well then Google it and find out how money muslims memorize the Quran from cover to cover, and that 5 years old girl can just read and someone else will write ;)
<quoted text>
I never met a christian who in his turn never met nor heard of a christian memorizes the whole Bible, its impossible.
the Quran is the only available preserved word of god.
Fundamental christianity is the only section of christianity that is growing

Say what? Most of Northern Africa is Islamic, I have a Nigerian friend who was persecuted to the extent that he had to leave the country because he owned an internet café.

Seduce with food? I assume you have never been hungry and watch your children die of starvation? I wonder what would happen if good Islamic charities (LOL) supplied food in exchange for prayer?

Money? I know that I sponsor 3 families in Africa, my contribution allows then to survive and build there lives to self reliance. Tell me, do you provide and charity to help those in need? Or do you think the dying in the name of Allah and poverty is the way forward? Perhaps you could be right, when they are dead they are not a problem – right?

Yes it’s you fault, your leaders, not ours. You don’t like it then do something about it. Oh wait a moment you won’t because it’s not the Islamic way to give the citizens a vote.

Wrong thread for that and certainly not enough space in one post. Try reading
Pliny, Tacitus, Suetonius and to some extent Josephus, and the rebuttal of Celsus' work by Origen
You could also try
Pantera by Sara Reinke
James, the brother of Christ by Robert Eisenman
The Mythmaker by Hyam Maccobys
Judas the Galilean: the flesh and blood Jesus by Danial Underbank
Jesus the Terrorist by Paul Cresswell

Of course I am right and yes I was a christian until age 14.

You made a statement, I responded to that statement and that would makes no difference to the fact of water logging.

Because you have never met anyone capable does not make it impossible, it juts means that you have never met anyone

Nope the Quran is what you believe is the word of god and that word is cloned from the Tanakh, with other bits made up 1000 years after events. It really does not matter how much you stamp you foot, that’s the history of you book.

#2831 Mar 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of what scientists are up to, some say it was an inflation rather than a Big Bang or a very small explosion along with an inflation, some say there are more than one universe, all we have so far are theories, even some suggests that there was no Big Bang at all.
Michio Kaku discusses all kinds of nothing except with ABSOLUTE NOTHING, and by nothing I was referring to absolute nothing, nothing with dimensions isn't so much of a nothing because we would still need dimensions ...!!
nothing through which sub atomic can travel; we'll again need sub atomic and/or nothing with a specific rule (allowing the sub atomic to travel), it's a dilemma ..!!
So all we have is theories and therefore you need to justify yourself my guessing – we don’t know so god done it with magic?

The event is pretty much not disputed, there are now at least (as of last week) 4 ways this can be confirmed.

Actually Michio Kaku discussed absolute nothing in the dailymotion link, it seems that he has though further, that is after all what he does…

So what makes you think in terms of absolute nothing? If you think about this the very idea also disposes of your god.

#2832 Mar 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I meant in order to taste one of most important parts of the miracle of the Quran you should be aware of the Arabic language or at least understand it.
<quoted text>
those are your words, not mine, I never said that I condone murdering innocent people ..!!
<quoted text>
Actually I chose this passage in purpose, and Thank you for proving my point..!!!
and I am not going to bring you any interpretations for that verse, do it yourself so you can be sure I won't add anything to make it look good for you, Verse 3:7 I recommend tafsir Ibn kathir.
<quoted text>
Hadiths weren't written down at the time life of Mohammed in order not to be mixed with the Quran, they were written and compiled later.
Wasn't the British Empire the empire on which the sun never sets ??
Does not make sense. Language is language, what you are saying is that say an English person cannot enjoy a French or Italian or Moroccan or Japanese or Indian meal because they are not French or Italian or Moroccan or Japanese or Indian

Those were your words, copied from your post, not mine. And you have often said you condone suicide bombing, you actually boast that you support it.

Proving your point? Say what? The verse is outright and deliberately misogynistic, the words are there, there is no interpretation needed. Honey you could never make misogyny look good to me no matter how you need to interpret it.

In order that they may be interpreted as events require.

Yes and? That does not make it 100% of the world, it only means that during a 24 hour period at least one British protectorate (for want of a better word) was in daylight.

http://safalra.com/other/british-empire-map/

Notice all the grey lands, far more than the red.

Location hidden

#2833 Mar 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect? PERFECT – P E R F E C T – are you off you frigging head or what?
Have you ever seen a bomb explode.
Have you ever seen an Islamic military base in your country ??!!
what are the possibilities of civilians walking in the middle of an american military base in Afghanistan ??!!!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not answered, you have skirted and bullshitted and rambled but you have never – ever actually answered the question. How does a bomb discriminate?
a Bomb can discriminate if it exploded away from civilians, but if we are talking in general then how can a missile coming from your fighter planes discriminate between civilians and soldiers ??!! or it simply doesn't and kill people in dozens ??!!!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why because you have no answer. Suicide bombing (and the even more cowardly ira version of running away) is a terror tactic used solely for the purposes of killing as many people as possible and causing as much damage as possible so that those remaining will live in fear of similar atrocities for the rest of their lives.
load of bullocks ...!!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
A bomb does not discriminate. I kills or maims anyone in the blast field.
Have you ever heard of justice? No not blowing up anyone with the wrong skin colour or a group of people who happens to be in a particular place at a particular time, but real justice. There are international courts sponsored by the UN, whom your country is a member. There are extradition procedures between most countries (admittedly the US version of extradition only seems to work one way but simply naming a person for extradition has the advantage of seriously limiting their life). If you have any evidence of those responsible for atrocities then go through the correct and recognised legal process. If you don’t have evidence and simply want revenge and so have to stoop to murdering any handy innocents you can get close to, that is not justice, that is cowardly murder. And you condone it, it is pathetic an hateful and the reason the hatred between Muslim and everyone else still festers and will continue to fester while you and you kind are only interested in revenge rather than justice.
So take it up with the armies, not innocent people, how is the mass murder of innocent people understandable?
9/11 and 7/7 were brought on by cowards. There is no other excuse for indiscriminate murder of innocent people
Hypothetical or not make no difference to the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about
So a bomb doesn't discriminate so does the missile, So what ??!! what's your point ??
unless your point is both parties are doing the wrong thing then I'll just ignore it.

hahaha U.N and international courts I didn't know you are funny.
9/11 and 7/7 or any killing of innocents and civilians is not justified in Islam, but for me its understandable, and I see that you ignored the article on wikipedia regarding the persecution of muslims ...!!!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a very interesting academic article (not) that has been edited/changed/modified over 500 times since November 2010 by unnamed and most likely completely unqualified editors.
Here try this one, at least it’s attributed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sAAZ8MG_2qQXX
finally you showed your real skin...!! anyone who brings such a video from Youtube as a proof that Muslims hate everybody shows nothing but his lack of knowledge in Islam, you don't have the right to say anything about Islam, Educate yourself and never talk about something you know nothing about.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2834 Mar 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this stupid or is it an act for topix
Michio Kaku calling you a liar
http://www.sciencedump.com/content/michio-kak...
Ahh no, what are we to do? This is a later piece than the outdated 2012 stuff you are hoiking. Honey the world of quantum theory, particle theory, astrophysics and cosmology are moving far faster than you could even comprehend
But you could try educating yourself a little by reading any of the following but I don’t expect you will even try
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-04...
http://www.quantumdiaries.org/2012/06/08/caus...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/...
Two offsetting quantities is not "nothing".

What do you people use for brains?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2835 Mar 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I did meet several. They just didn't become friends. Might be the names I called them and the smacking around I gave them. Or me pissing on their prayer rug.

They get sensitive about that. And I'm not the easiest guy to warm up to.

Absolute Salami, man.
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#2836 Mar 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
that's another subject, we were talking about what you claimed it to be a contradiction in the Quran, you keep showing nothing but your lack of knowledge in both Quran and Islam.
You have not solved the contradiction between 2:62 & 4:150-151?

Location hidden

#2837 Mar 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundamental christianity is the only section of christianity that is growing
Say what? Most of Northern Africa is Islamic, I have a Nigerian friend who was persecuted to the extent that he had to leave the country because he owned an internet café.
Seduce with food? I assume you have never been hungry and watch your children die of starvation? I wonder what would happen if good Islamic charities (LOL) supplied food in exchange for prayer?
I was not talking about northern Africa, I meant the whole of Africa, and your Christian missionaries take advantage of those poor people.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Money? I know that I sponsor 3 families in Africa, my contribution allows then to survive and build there lives to self reliance. Tell me, do you provide and charity to help those in need? Or do you think the dying in the name of Allah and poverty is the way forward? Perhaps you could be right, when they are dead they are not a problem – right?
Well, when true Muslims provide charity to help those in need don't come and brag about it in a public thread, in that case such charities won't be accepted by god, that of course if the intention of a person was to look good and did so for reputation purposes.

there are numerous verses in the Quran encourage people to do good and to support poor people, its just that you chose to copy and paste whatever the enemies of Islam state on their websites blindly and forgot about the rest 99% of Quran and Sunnah.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it’s you fault, your leaders, not ours. You don’t like it then do something about it. Oh wait a moment you won’t because it’s not the Islamic way to give the citizens a vote.
you blame Islam instead of blaming the individuals, do you really want to go through that discussion again ??!!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am right and yes I was a christian until age 14.
You made a statement, I responded to that statement and that would makes no difference to the fact of water logging.
Because you have never met anyone capable does not make it impossible, it juts means that you have never met anyone
that's why I am asking you if you met any christian who memorizes the whole Bible from cover to cover ...!! you responded that some Christians can recite the Bible ...!!
so you clearly never met anyone memorize it.
I bet not even the pope memorizes the Babble in either English nor Hebrew.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope the Quran is what you believe is the word of god and that word is cloned from the Tanakh, with other bits made up 1000 years after events. It really does not matter how much you stamp you foot, that’s the history of you book.
you claim that the Quran is cloned from the Tankah and I again ask you to show your proof, all you have to do is to bring verses from the Tankah and the Quran and say look they are identical.

you may find some similarities in stories but that's because the 3 books (Torah, bible and Quran) came directly from the same source which is God the creator, but with different details and different teachings, How come either the bible nor the Torah contain any direct applicable rules ??? How come the Bible or the Tankah doesn't give us any Judicial, Personal, political, and economical rules ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 20 min One way or another 35,376
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr thetruth 23,871
News How 'new atheists' are just as dangerous as the... 3 hr thetruth 140
Reasoning with Insanity 3 hr thetruth 66
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 3 hr thetruth 37
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr thetruth 20,128
Religion is the cause of war and most suffering... 3 hr thetruth 159
More from around the web