Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

Sep 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Comments
2,381 - 2,400 of 3,031 Comments Last updated May 21, 2014

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2479 Mar 4, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you, Hazel.
Not such a great song. But I dig that chick. She make my bulldog break its chain.
I'm more a Hank Williams Jr. kinda' guy. You know, Bocephus.
Here he is. Pure gold. I met Hank Jr. when I played football at the University of Alabama for Coach Bill Curry. I was All-American offensive lineman. Signed up with Cincinnati Bengals and made the starting lineup, but before opening day they found me in Miami passed out in my truck with 2 underage girls, a bag of crack cocaine, several guns and a box of dynamite. Good-bye pro contract. Life's funny, huh Hazel?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I4s0nzsU1WgXX
hahah budd crack why the hell did you keep a box of dynamite in your truck??

Anyways the past is a past you cant change that now, however you should look at things from a different angle, what you consider as the worst thing happened in your life may actually be the best thing ever happened to you but you still don't realize it, maybe if you made it to the pro league something even worse would have happened, you never know; maybe god prepared a better plan for you.

I always thank god for everything whether I faced a big trouble or heard a very good news, what we consider as bad may actually be for the benefit of us.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#2480 Mar 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
yes of course, now how would it be like if men were supposed to breastfeed ?? I think infants wouldn't wouldnt survive, so by special emotional characteristics in women I was referring to this kind of emotions.
anyways according to your beliefs, who taught infants how to breastfeed ?? or is it just a part of the evolution process human beings went through ??
<quoted text>
Now you are putting my words under the microscope, by "our" women I meant Muslim women or women within our society, I never intended to refer to women as our properties ...!!!
<quoted text>
apparently you are not taking in consideration what is called Iterative proportional fitting, so if 1% out of 10% are atheists convicted with felons then you are saying 10% of atheists are probably convicted with felons, and that is a very high percentage.
if 10% of Muslims were convicted then we'll have 180 Million convicted people (10% of 1.8 Billion)....!!!
so the point is it doesn't matter if one was a Muslim, christian, atheist or whatever because that proves one thing which is there are certainly some good people and bad people and that take us right back to sharia law where we need punishments to make things go in the right way to guarantee justice and avoid corruption.
<quoted text>
at the absence of applying sharia law properly, Muslims would be only depending on spiritual preparation and the fear and hope of Allah, we would still need to apply Islam on a macro level to get the perfection of Islam.
<quoted text>
actually I don't know why a woman must have another woman to remind her, I dont have a good memory myself and probably under sharia law I may not be accepted as a witness.
<quoted text>
why did you have to speak through a man ??
Vous parlez pas français?
There are many animals that either share child nursing or the male takes full responsibility, but in the case of humans its irrelevant, male mammals don’t breastfeed. That is not to say that some (SOME) men are not glad to help and share the responsibility. For example I can imagine you lending a hand if only to make you feel good about yourself. On the other hand I really cannot imaging someone like Buck Crick within 500 yards of a child, the thought is actually frightening.

It’s not just humans that have developed breast feeding, consider the meaning of the word mammal, http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3044/571393360...

It read like the possessive “our”, like the old cat thing spray, spray, that’s mine

I was indicating the positive correlation among christians and the negative correlation among atheists of the US prison population compared with the overall US population. Where, pro-rata the religions make up a far higher representation of convicted felons than atheist. I do get rather peeved at the religious blaming atheism for the ills of the world when in reality they have no clue of what atheism is and would not understand it anyway. They simply see it as the antithesis of their belief,‘I believe in this therefore they must believe in the opposite’. It’s really a quite pathetic

So who decides what is justice?

What is wrong with being dependant on humanity, civilisation, morality, the common good of the people to whom the law will be applied?

Oui, je parle bien le français (pas aussi bien que je le voudrais, mais assez bon). Partie de la négociation n'était pas acceptable par les mots d'une femme. Les attitudes de certains des hommes étaient un peu archaïque. Mais ne vous inquiétez pas, j'ai gagné le contrat, sans avoir à clignoter un peu la cuisse.

Je ne savais pas que vous avez également une maîtrise de la langue française, mais j'aurais dû réaliser en raison de votre voyage.

Oh yes, just a quickie, Whatever you think of Russian military policies in the Crimea, you have to admit that their army officers wear really BIG hats

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2481 Mar 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahah budd crack why the hell did you keep a box of dynamite in your truck??
Anyways the past is a past you cant change that now, however you should look at things from a different angle, what you consider as the worst thing happened in your life may actually be the best thing ever happened to you but you still don't realize it, maybe if you made it to the pro league something even worse would have happened, you never know; maybe god prepared a better plan for you.
I always thank god for everything whether I faced a big trouble or heard a very good news, what we consider as bad may actually be for the benefit of us.
Well, the two underage girls was a good thing. Losing my pro contract - a bad thing. Life's a box of chocolates.

It's hard to convince me it was best for me, since I later robbed a bank, got shot twice, and spent 12 years in a maximum security prison. To support my drug habit, I robbed drug dealers in the streets of Birmingham and Atlanta - with no gun. Since I was 6'7, 325 pounds and solid muscle, they could not resist effectively. That's how I got shot.

Anyway. Hope you enjoyed the Hank Jr. video, Hazel.

Absolute Salami.

(I wasn't sure I should put a period after that. Muhammed Ali forgive me.)

#2482 Mar 5, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the two underage girls was a good thing. Losing my pro contract - a bad thing. Life's a box of chocolates.
It's hard to convince me it was best for me, since I later robbed a bank, got shot twice, and spent 12 years in a maximum security prison. To support my drug habit, I robbed drug dealers in the streets of Birmingham and Atlanta - with no gun. Since I was 6'7, 325 pounds and solid muscle, they could not resist effectively. That's how I got shot.
Absolute Salami.
You only forgot about the 350 or so women you claim to have shagged, possibly throughout car windows while their BF was sleeping off a drunk in the drivers seat, your support of the nambla objectives and belief that youtube is evidence of god.
Thinking

Poole, UK

#2483 Mar 5, 2014
Oh dear, what a waste of a weekend. Hope you're on the mend.

I was just implying that the actor Colm Meaney looks like McGuinness. He even endorsed him for president in 2011. The t**t.

http://www.demotix.com/news/872343/colm-meane...
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I have had a particularly bad weekend, stomach bug and very little sleep. Not thinking too well today, was that murdering bastard in stng?

#2484 Mar 5, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Oh dear, what a waste of a weekend. Hope you're on the mend.
I was just implying that the actor Colm Meaney looks like McGuinness. He even endorsed him for president in 2011. The t**t.
http://www.demotix.com/news/872343/colm-meane...
<quoted text>
Thanks, fixing slowly, was still eating yoghurt this morning but I am now looking forward to the first real meal I’ve had since Saturday evening.

I see now, yes he does look like him and he did speak up for him during the elections. Very sad really

Location hidden

#2485 Mar 5, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslims thought their battles were justified because they believed Islam to be true.
The Pagans thought their battles were justified because they thought Islam was false.
you do have a point, but I think we can easily tell who was right and who was wrong by making a comparison between the two groups, such a comparison can highlight some important factors such as; Humanitarian principles, rationality, logic, teachings and the most important thing the Method each one of them followed.

If you like we can compare the views of both Muslims and pagans on the above factors and you can add anything you like to the comparison.

I have to add that Mohammed (PBUH) came with a method and clear teachings, a very long list of do's and don'ts and a big change (revelations came down through 23 years), but apparently from the very first day he started telling people something they are not used to hear, so people by nature resist changing and don't like any method, you’ll find numerous verses in the Quran state that pagans or Arabs did exactly what they found their parents and ancestors do, so they found their parents worshiping idols and they did the same without taking in consideration anything , Arabs follow traditions and customs blindly, even till today some Arab Muslims are still apply their own traditions and pre-islamic behaviors without taking in consideration if such a behavior contradicts with Islam or not.

Furthermore, the religion of Islam doesn't erase the good behaviors of Arabs or anyone who converts, for instance Mekkans were well known for their generosity and Hospitality and Islam doesn't just encourage such behaviors but also insist on them.
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the nature of so many conflicts through out history.
Would you like to justify Muhammad raiding caravans which led to the battle of Badr?
you have to take in consideration the first 13 years Muslims lived in Mekkah and the reasons behind immigrating, not to mention that some Muslims stayed back in Mekkah and were living under cruel conditions , in some cases under torturing and killing, thus raiding caravans arose originally out of the expulsion of the Muslims from Makkah and the confiscation of their property, read verses 22:39-40

“Permission [to fight] has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory.”

[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

Location hidden

#2486 Mar 5, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
according to my beliefs it’s never too late till you die, God is all forgiving but you have to remember that he is severe in penalty as well.

I had a very hard time understanding how god could be merciful, all forgiving and at the same time severe in penalty till a good brother told me that the Muslim is like a bird with two wings, one of the wings points to god mercy, forgiving …etc and the other point to god’s punishment, so if that Muslim only focused and put too much weight on the mercy wing there would be no Balance and thus the bird will fell down, and if that Muslim only focused and put too much weight on the penalty wing the bird will fell down as well , the point is that we should always remember that god is all forgiving and at the same time severe in penalty.

For instance if someone only thinks of god punishment, he may not be able to do anything because he will be too scared all the time, and if he only thinks of god mercy and forgiving he’ll do unlawful and prohibited things and thus may face so many obstacles in his life and if stayed on that road will eventually destroy himself in this life and the hereafter.

I am still sure that all the bad things happened in your life were better for you, you never know maybe being in prison saved you from a bigger thing, Prophet Joseph (Yusuf in Arabic) spent years in prison and after that he became the king of Egypt and even reunited with his father and brothers.

You have to bear in mind that the satan presents to people worldly things and makes those look more beautiful and desirable than the road of ALLAH, sex is good but one can simply get married instead of ruining the life of some underage girls not to mention that orgasm in best cases might last for 30 minutes so its not a big deal.

I don't know about cocaine but I heard its way better than Marijuana, the problem is if one let go of himself he'll eventually turn into a beast who only wants to satisfy his needs, although god blessed us with minds to differentiate us from animals, that's why you'll never find anything in Islam prohibited for no reason, there is always a reason and a very obvious reason.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute Salami.
you might be shocked but I don’t listen to music, although most of Muslims listen to music but its unlawful in Islam and prohibited according to the opinion of the majority muslim scholars.

Don’t underestimate anything a song may take me back to my previous Heinous Actions, I always remember that Satan is my enemy and would definitely try to take me away from the right path, So I don’t follow his steps from the beginning because once you follow the first step he’ll get you to the another and so on, and eventually will destroy you.

My absolute Ehterami (respect)

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2487 Mar 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you do have a point, but I think we can easily tell who was right and who was wrong by making a comparison between the two groups, such a comparison can highlight some important factors such as; Humanitarian principles, rationality, logic, teachings and the most important thing the Method each one of them followed.
If you like we can compare the views of both Muslims and pagans on the above factors and you can add anything you like to the comparison.
No we can't compare them because we don't know enough about pre-Islamic Mecca. We only have later Muslim propaganda.
hazem selawi wrote:
I have to add that Mohammed (PBUH) came with a method and clear teachings, a very long list of do's and don'ts and a big change (revelations came down through 23 years), but apparently from the very first day he started telling people something they are not used to hear, so people by nature resist changing and don't like any method, you’ll find numerous verses in the Quran state that pagans or Arabs did exactly what they found their parents and ancestors do, so they found their parents worshiping idols and they did the same without taking in consideration anything , Arabs follow traditions and customs blindly, even till today some Arab Muslims are still apply their own traditions and pre-islamic behaviors without taking in consideration if such a behavior contradicts with Islam or not.
You're presuming Muhammad was a prophet whilst the Meccans just thought he was mad as the Quran states.
He would need to prove he was a prophet before telling people to follow him.
hazem selawi wrote:
Furthermore, the religion of Islam doesn't erase the good behaviors of Arabs or anyone who converts, for instance Mekkans were well known for their generosity and Hospitality and Islam doesn't just encourage such behaviors but also insist on them.
So the pagans weren't all bad then.
hazem selawi wrote:
you have to take in consideration the first 13 years Muslims lived in Mekkah and the reasons behind immigrating, not to mention that some Muslims stayed back in Mekkah and were living under cruel conditions , in some cases under torturing and killing, thus raiding caravans arose originally out of the expulsion of the Muslims from Makkah and the confiscation of their property, read verses 22:39-40
“Permission [to fight] has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory.”
[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.
If I were to start preaching atheism in a strict Muslim country I would probably be attacked by a mob, I would be arrested and in many Islamic countries the sentence is death.
Muhammad survived for 13 years whilst he attacked the pagan gods which suggests the pagans were a lot more tolerant.

Would you have a problem if the Meccans had treated those you consider false prophets the same way?

It all comes down to the question of whether Muhammad was a real prophet or not.

Location hidden

#2488 Mar 5, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many animals that either share child nursing or the male takes full responsibility, but in the case of humans its irrelevant, male mammals don’t breastfeed. That is not to say that some (SOME) men are not glad to help and share the responsibility. For example I can imagine you lending a hand if only to make you feel good about yourself. On the other hand I really cannot imaging someone like Buck Crick within 500 yards of a child, the thought is actually frightening.
It’s not just humans that have developed breast feeding, consider the meaning of the word mammal, http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3044/571393360...
before yesterday I watched a short clip, its taken from a BBC documentary movie about mammals life, that clip shows the childbirth of a kangaroo, it turned out that the undeveloped Embryo gets out of his mother womb and cruel on her belly to reach her pouch and gets his small mouth on his mother nipple to breastfeed, stays in there for 9 months until finally get out to world.

you might find it disgusting but for its miraculous.

I still don't understand who taught infants how to breastfeed ???
its dafinetly something cannot be taught to embryos by surroundings, previous experiences or by the influence of others.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I was indicating the positive correlation among christians and the negative correlation among atheists of the US prison population compared with the overall US population. Where, pro-rata the religions make up a far higher representation of convicted felons than atheist. I do get rather peeved at the religious blaming atheism for
but you are not taking in consideration that those convicted people are certainly not abiding their the rules of their religion so they are more like atheists but born as Christians and stayed Christians while actually they are not practicing their religion in anyway.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So who decides what is justice?
Logic, statistics and results.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with being dependant on humanity, civilisation, morality, the common good of the people to whom the law will be applied?
obviously we tried and still trying but its not working, for instance the prison population in america increased 800% since the seventies, some people are still starving to death, Every 2 minutes another American is sexually assaulted (according to U.S. Department of Justice's National Crime) http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statisti... , women are still getting raped and the list goes on and on.

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oui, je parle bien le français (pas aussi bien que je le voudrais, mais assez bon). Partie de la négociation n'était pas acceptable par les mots d'une femme. Les attitudes de certains des hommes étaient un peu archaïque. Mais ne vous inquiétez pas, j'ai gagné le contrat, sans avoir à clignoter un peu la cuisse.
Je ne savais pas que vous avez également une maîtrise de la langue française, mais j'aurais dû réaliser en raison de votre voyage.
Hahah I dont speak french well, after years of studying french I only get to understand the general meaning, so your contract wouldn't be acceptable by a woman in lebanon and you found that barbaric right ??

c'est très étrange, parce que les gens libanais sont très ouverts d'esprit, les bonnes nouvelles que vous avez obtenu le contrat, mais je crains que l'homme a pris un grand commision.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, just a quickie, Whatever you think of Russian military policies in the Crimea, you have to admit that their army officers wear really BIG hats
I really don't understand why would Russia be that interested in the Crimea ??
maybe because of its location near the black sea.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

#2489 Mar 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Christine you are being narrow minded because you keep not taking in consideration the time of Mohammed, Give me one culture that implied written personal hygiene .
<quoted text>
If he was a prophet, then it wouldn't matter what age he was in; his wisdom and foresight should be eternal..
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
How come non of these religions gave any rights for women ?? Judaism and Christianity Blame Eve for seducing Adam to eat from the tree except with Islam.
Alright, then how come non of these religions state any economical, social and political Accurate rules ??
Because they are all equally garbage
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the only religion that makes men and women equal in duties in front of Allah.
Islam makes women so equal that only men can have multiple spouses. Women have to submit to men, and their testimony is worth less than that of a man.

Location hidden

#2490 Mar 5, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was a prophet, then it wouldn't matter what age he was in; his wisdom and foresight should be eternal..
I don't get your point, we were talking about Islamic personal hygiene teachings, So when Mohammed (PBUH) 1400 years ago was teachings his companions in details how to clean themselves other nations were swimming in ignorance and dirt.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are all equally garbage
so you are another man who thinks that he understands everything, while in fact I am quite certain you only know what other people told you.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam makes women so equal that only men can have multiple spouses. Women have to submit to men, and their testimony is worth less than that of a man.
Alright, then why don't you give me one observable evidence for Darwinian evolution of a change of kind ??
put a big line under the word change of kind as one species evolving into another species.

Location hidden

#2491 Mar 5, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You only forgot about the 350 or so women you claim to have shagged, possibly throughout car windows while their BF was sleeping off a drunk in the drivers seat, your support of the nambla objectives and belief that youtube is evidence of god.
And each and every woman enjoyed it.

Location hidden

#2492 Mar 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
according to my beliefs it’s never too late till you die, God is all forgiving but you have to remember that he is severe in penalty as well.
I had a very hard time understanding how god could be merciful, all forgiving and at the same time severe in penalty till a good brother told me that the Muslim is like a bird with two wings, one of the wings points to god mercy, forgiving …etc and the other point to god’s punishment, so if that Muslim only focused and put too much weight on the mercy wing there would be no Balance and thus the bird will fell down, and if that Muslim only focused and put too much weight on the penalty wing the bird will fell down as well , the point is that we should always remember that god is all forgiving and at the same time severe in penalty.
For instance if someone only thinks of god punishment, he may not be able to do anything because he will be too scared all the time, and if he only thinks of god mercy and forgiving he’ll do unlawful and prohibited things and thus may face so many obstacles in his life and if stayed on that road will eventually destroy himself in this life and the hereafter.
I am still sure that all the bad things happened in your life were better for you, you never know maybe being in prison saved you from a bigger thing, Prophet Joseph (Yusuf in Arabic) spent years in prison and after that he became the king of Egypt and even reunited with his father and brothers.
You have to bear in mind that the satan presents to people worldly things and makes those look more beautiful and desirable than the road of ALLAH, sex is good but one can simply get married instead of ruining the life of some underage girls not to mention that orgasm in best cases might last for 30 minutes so its not a big deal.
I don't know about cocaine but I heard its way better than Marijuana, the problem is if one let go of himself he'll eventually turn into a beast who only wants to satisfy his needs, although god blessed us with minds to differentiate us from animals, that's why you'll never find anything in Islam prohibited for no reason, there is always a reason and a very obvious reason.
<quoted text>
you might be shocked but I don’t listen to music, although most of Muslims listen to music but its unlawful in Islam and prohibited according to the opinion of the majority muslim scholars.
Don’t underestimate anything a song may take me back to my previous Heinous Actions, I always remember that Satan is my enemy and would definitely try to take me away from the right path, So I don’t follow his steps from the beginning because once you follow the first step he’ll get you to the another and so on, and eventually will destroy you.
My absolute Ehterami (respect)
So you're saying I might end up being King of Egypt?

Shit. If I do, you talk about some violent shit being brought down on those little camel humps.

Thanks Haze. I am encouraged. Absolute Salami.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2493 Mar 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, then why don't you give me one observable evidence for Darwinian evolution of a change of kind ??
put a big line under the word change of kind as one species evolving into another species.
Bird evolution.
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/arti...

Location hidden

#2494 Mar 5, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
No we can't compare them because we don't know enough about pre-Islamic Mecca. We only have later Muslim propaganda.
I am sure you still can find a lot about the history of the pre-Islamic period in the Arabian peninsula, and if you didn't find anything on the international level, this might be a proof that Arabs weren't important before Islam that even nobody mentioned them in history books, and after Islam they defeated the most dominant powerful empires at that time such as Persia, the byzantine empire, big parts of Africa and of course the rest of the Arabian peninsula.
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
You're presuming Muhammad was a prophet whilst the Meccans just thought he was mad as the Quran states.
He would need to prove he was a prophet before telling people to follow him.
So the pagans weren't all bad then.
he did have a proof which is the Quran, the problem is that you don't speak Arabic so you cannot taste the miracle of the Quran, Arabs were the best in poetry and Arabic language, so god challenged them with the best thing they do and apparently nobody till this very moment could produce one chapter like the Quran.

do you know that tens of millions of Muslims all around the world memorized the whole book from cover to cover in Arabic, now if we gathered all the gospels,Torahs and Quran copies and threw them in the ocean; gospels and torahs will be lost forever, but muslims can gather the Quran exactly as it was by less than a day, all we have to do is get some 7 years old Indonesian, chinese or any nationality boy/girl and the Quran is back.

Can you imagine that more than 75% of muslims are non Arabs ?? and they memrize the Quran in Arabic, The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia can you find me one battle, ghazwa or war between muslims and Indonesians ??

the mekkans didn't just call him mad but a magician and a liar as well, although he was known for his honesty before prophethood, some of them used to put their fingers in their ears to avoid listening to Quran, it was too good and they thought Quran will make them fall in magic.
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were to start preaching atheism in a strict Muslim country I would probably be attacked by a mob, I would be arrested and in many Islamic countries the sentence is death.
Muhammad survived for 13 years whilst he attacked the pagan gods which suggests the pagans were a lot more tolerant.
Would you have a problem if the Meccans had treated those you consider false prophets the same way?
you may get arrested for preaching atheism in some falsely claimed Islamic countries, but under proper sharia law and through years a lot of Muslims came out with strange ideas which contradict directly with the teachings of Quran and Islam, so they were brought in front of people for a debate and scholars will show him the right way and prove where he got wrong and if he failed to prove his point he will be given 3 days to reconsider his thoughts or will be killed, I am not sure if he gets killed because each case has its own circumstances.

Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
It all comes down to the question of whether Muhammad was a real prophet or not.
how can you tell if he is a prophet or not when you don't even believe in any prophets ??
what is the criteria or the standards you'll use to tell if Mohammed was a prophet or not ???!

Location hidden

#2495 Mar 5, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
I think we both could agree that the scientific method is based on the collection of data through observation and experimentation, and all you gave me is an example of some kind of a diansur evolved millions of years ago, so such a proof cannot be observed or tested either.

and according to Richard Dawkins whose name is the title of our thread "we are condemned to live only for a few decades and that's too slow, too small a time scale to see evolution going on"

Thinking

Poole, UK

#2496 Mar 5, 2014
He's a big lad now (the actor). Twenty years ago, they looked more alike.

I'm sat at the top of our land (I put in a pile of repeaters) adoring the fact the rains have gone. I've got a couple of Froggies visiting that contracted gastroenteritis before they flew out of Grenoble and the only way I can stop the dog being noisy is to neck a bottle of Margaux sat half way up a hill.

We all know NI is about drugs money. Clearly the "new" terrorists want some of that.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, fixing slowly, was still eating yoghurt this morning but I am now looking forward to the first real meal I’ve had since Saturday evening.
I see now, yes he does look like him and he did speak up for him during the elections. Very sad really

#2497 Mar 6, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
before yesterday I watched a short clip, its taken from a BBC documentary movie about mammals life, that clip shows the childbirth of a kangaroo, it turned out that the undeveloped Embryo gets out of his mother womb and cruel on her belly to reach her pouch and gets his small mouth on his mother nipple to breastfeed, stays in there for 9 months until finally get out to world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2lCKc8tURtcXX you might find it disgusting but for its miraculous.
I still don't understand who taught infants how to breastfeed ???
its dafinetly something cannot be taught to embryos by surroundings, previous experiences or by the influence of others.
<quoted text>
but you are not taking in consideration that those convicted people are certainly not abiding their the rules of their religion so they are more like atheists but born as Christians and stayed Christians while actually they are not practicing their religion in anyway.
<quoted text>
Logic, statistics and results.
<quoted text>
obviously we tried and still trying but its not working, for instance the prison population in america increased 800% since the seventies, some people are still starving to death, Every 2 minutes another American is sexually assaulted (according to U.S. Department of Justice's National Crime) http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statisti... , women are still getting raped and the list goes on and on.
<quoted text>
Hahah I dont speak french well, after years of studying french I only get to understand the general meaning, so your contract wouldn't be acceptable by a woman in lebanon and you found that barbaric right ??
c'est très étrange, parce que les gens libanais sont très ouverts d'esprit, les bonnes nouvelles que vous avez obtenu le contrat, mais je crains que l'homme a pris un grand commision.
<quoted text>
I really don't understand why would Russia be that interested in the Crimea ??
maybe because of its location near the black sea.
Seen it, or a similar film was shown in a school biology lesson when I was a child.

Who taught a lot of things? babies need feeding, breasts produce milk, breast milk is a free supply of food. When there is no supermarket within a quarter of a million years it’s a wonderful alternative?

They are abiding perfectly by the rules of their religion, god books teach child murder, theft, rape, slavery, deception, lies etc, basically the worst that bronze age humans could think of. Honey, what is more religious than following in your gods footsteps and committing genocide? Or perhaps you do not consider Noahs flood as a genocide story. Then how about abrahamic god killing all the first born of Egypt, and you wonder why religion has so little regard for childhood? You want me to go on because I have chapter and verse for the OT, which is pretty much a selectively copy of the Tanakh and yours book is not much different either.

More like atheists? I have already shown you with the US prison statistics that atheist are the most law abiding group (for want of a better collective word)

Not the people who it effects then, not a jury of peers, not qualified judges? There is very little logic in sharia law, as far as I an see there is nothing statistically valid about it, it appeasers to be arbitrary based on the mood of the (often uneducated) man/men passing judgement and the results are reflected in this randomness.

The prison system in the US is beyond belief, for a country that has laws against cruel and unusual punishment to employ slavery in the prison system is somewhat hypocritical don’t you think?

I found it barbaric that I could not negotiate for myself. Whenever I spoke several people simply turned away or they started chatting among themselves. Complete pig ignorance came to mind.

The only reason I can see is military brinkmanship. More pathetic egotestical (correct spelling) posturing.

#2498 Mar 6, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
And each and every woman enjoyed it.
Yes you are a legend in your own mind.

Did you actually dictate “tell me you enjoyed that you bitch” or do you just surmise they needed you so badly based on your undoubted superior manhood (snigger) and so wondered off to boast to your buddies that you had just shagged yet another slag?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 5 min Carchar king 410
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min KiMare 226,287
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 45 min Thinking 21,500
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 2 hr Patrick 42
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 2 hr Patrick 21
100% Faith Free 2 hr Thinking 11
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr ChristineM 902
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••