Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3049 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2460 Mar 2, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 27 ghazwas in 9 years as the first took place in 623.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expediti...
Military career of Muhammad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_...
yes, my point was that Mohammed lived for 13 years in Al Madina, and according to your numbers and references Mohammed (PBUH) participated in 27 Ghazwat (pluaral of Ghazwa) so that is approximately 3 battles per year, however in the 2 Authentic books of Hadith (Bukhari and muslim) you'll find that Mohammed participated in 17 Ghazwat, but in biographies the number ranges between 25 and 29.

Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani gathered all of the different sayings and said that some scholars gave a big number because they mentioned every ghazwa even if some of those Ghazwat occurred in a very short period of time, and probably others combined some of the ghazwat and mentioned it as one ghazwa, For instance some mentioned the ghazwa of Al Khandaq, Hunayn, Banu quraytha and al Ta'ef as one ghazwa.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#2461 Mar 3, 2014
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Hi C,
Thanks for your past response on the subject of historical Jesus a while ago. I finally tracked-down one of the books you suggested,(James the Brother of Jesus- what a tome!:-)
Bit of an eye-opener eh? Glad you enjoyed it.

#2462 Mar 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there, sorry for the delayed response, but I guess coming late is better than never, anyways you should admit that you are a dirty minded , because obviously nobody mentioned dicks nor breasts, I was pointing to physiological differences between men and women, I didn't point to men being better than women either.
Under sharia law women get half of what the male gets from inheritance in some cases, but that defiantly doesn't make women less than men in anyway, you are jumping to conclusions and you are interpreting the Quran and Islam depending on previous misjudgment of some Muslims behaviors and actions.
Under sharia law the Quran state that there is a specific qualifications and criteria for witnesses, not any man can be a witness and not any women can be a witness either, there is a specific criteria and terms so one can be accepted as a witness, so according to your logic if you and I met in a court under Sharia law and I brought (unqualified male witness) and you brought a (qualified female witness) your witness the female will worth twice of a man, so the witnessing issue has nothing to do with who is better than the other, besides the Quran in the same Verse you keep mentioning gives an answer "so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her " 2:282
<quoted text>
Thats because Islam is based on rationality and faith at the same time.
<quoted text>
the intention thing is clearly explained in Quran and Sunnah, its not something I came up with, its a very important part of Jihad and I mentioned many examples.
I don't know where these Muslims are going for what they did, I don't get to Judge who goes to hell and who goes to heaven, that's not my job, But I can tell you for sure that mutilating the enemies bodies is completely unlawful in Islam, companions of Mohammed didn't even cut Fruitful trees during wars.
You mentioned the differences between male and female. Nothing dirty about dicks and breasts, half the human population have one while the other half have the rest. it’s only you own inhibitions indoctrinated by your godbook that means’s you see nature as dirty.

May I suggest that you try telling that to other Muslims. Also I have told you before, I am not interpreting anything I am reading and quoted from it. It is you who need to interpret it to suit your personal expectations.

May I suggest you look up the meaning of witness. And also why does the quaran mention the fallibility of female memory and not male memory? It’s noyt as though the book were biased or anything is it?

Wrong, there is nothing rational about lies.

Year right, that did not stop them and they still pray to allah.

I hope you enjoyed your trip and I have to remind you to “reply to this part of your post, Because I gotta go.”

Location hidden

#2463 Mar 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned the differences between male and female. Nothing dirty about dicks and breasts, half the human population have one while the other half have the rest. it’s only you own inhibitions indoctrinated by your godbook that means’s you see nature as dirty.
you do have a point because there isn't anything dirty in human nature, its just that I thought people usually use the word "penis" instead of "dick", maybe its just a language thing, because respectful Arabs usually use the classic language when mentioning genitals.

Never mind, anyways what is your opinion regarding breastfeeding ??
Dont you think that its remarkable how infants always find their way to breastfeed?
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest that you try telling that to other Muslims. Also I have told you before, I am not interpreting anything I am reading and quoted from it. It is you who need to interpret it to suit your personal expectations.
actually most if not all Muslims treat their women kindly, but the problem is with your media because for the past 20 years they put Muslims under a microscope and only mention bad news, for instance there are probably thousands if not tens of thousands of rapists around the world, but you'll never find a headline like "a christian rapist" or a "christian terrorist" or an atheist murderer, don't you think its a bit odd that only Muslims get the word Muslim in every title, furthermore the western media is evolving as some newspapers, magazines and TV shows stopped mentioning the word Muslim before every crime a Muslim commits nowadays they put a big picture for an evil man with a big beard and a very nice picture of the victim, such ways are well known in the media and they aim to send subliminal messages.

However, you have to bare in mind that Islam is a method and a complete life style, its not magical and certainly cannot change all people, we have to understand that there are bad people in the world as well as there are good people, not to mention that Islam cannot work 100% without applying Islam completely on a macro level.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest you look up the meaning of witness. And also why does the quaran mention the fallibility of female memory and not male memory? It’s noyt as though the book were biased or anything is it?
its not necessarily a memory issue, as some Christians and atheists Claim that Mohammed (PBUH) dislike or hate women although Mohammed said in the authentic Hadith
The Prophet said :"Three things from your world have been made beloved to me: Women, perfume, and prayer the comfort of my eyes"

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you enjoyed your trip and I have to remind you to “reply to this part of your post, Because I gotta go.”
yeah it was a pleasant trip, Lebanon is a very nice country, I think you'll love it because their second language is french, the weather is amazing and there are so many Art galleries and museums.

hahah I see you have a very good memory, don't worry I'll replay to that part.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2464 Mar 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, my point was that Mohammed lived for 13 years in Al Madina, and according to your numbers and references Mohammed (PBUH) participated in 27 Ghazwat (pluaral of Ghazwa) so that is approximately 3 battles per year, however in the 2 Authentic books of Hadith (Bukhari and muslim) you'll find that Mohammed participated in 17 Ghazwat, but in biographies the number ranges between 25 and 29.
Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani gathered all of the different sayings and said that some scholars gave a big number because they mentioned every ghazwa even if some of those Ghazwat occurred in a very short period of time, and probably others combined some of the ghazwat and mentioned it as one ghazwa, For instance some mentioned the ghazwa of Al Khandaq, Hunayn, Banu quraytha and al Ta'ef as one ghazwa.
I can't believe you don't know Islamic history!

Muhammad lived for 13 years in Mecca after his prophet hood and ten years in Medina.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

The number of battles/engagements isn't important. Once war starts it's irrelevant.
The only question is was it justified.
Mahmood

Markham, Canada

#2465 Mar 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
the point is that we have to fight for the cause of Allah, otherwise some people will be oppressed , fighting for the cause of Allah is a very noble thing, and by that I am pointing to the Authentic Jihad which was applied by the most rightly guided people not some unknown people who justify their lousy actions by Islam.
Fighting in the "cause of allah" when attacked is justified. However, the Iranians did not oppress the Hijazi Arabs that the marauding muslim armies had to invade them at the behest of your holy prophet, They Byzantines never figured the Arabs that they too had to be invaded nor did the Egyptians. There is a concept of offensive Jihad in Islam.

#2466 Mar 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you do have a point because there isn't anything dirty in human nature, its just that I thought people usually use the word "penis" instead of "dick", maybe its just a language thing, because respectful Arabs usually use the classic language when mentioning genitals.
Never mind, anyways what is your opinion regarding breastfeeding ??
Dont you think that its remarkable how infants always find their way to breastfeed?
<quoted text>
actually most if not all Muslims treat their women kindly, but the problem is with your media because for the past 20 years they put Muslims under a microscope and only mention bad news, for instance there are probably thousands if not tens of thousands of rapists around the world, but you'll never find a headline like "a christian rapist" or a "christian terrorist" or an atheist murderer, don't you think its a bit odd that only Muslims get the word Muslim in every title, furthermore the western media is evolving as some newspapers, magazines and TV shows stopped mentioning the word Muslim before every crime a Muslim commits nowadays they put a big picture for an evil man with a big beard and a very nice picture of the victim, such ways are well known in the media and they aim to send subliminal messages.
However, you have to bare in mind that Islam is a method and a complete life style, its not magical and certainly cannot change all people, we have to understand that there are bad people in the world as well as there are good people, not to mention that Islam cannot work 100% without applying Islam completely on a macro level.
<quoted text>
its not necessarily a memory issue, as some Christians and atheists Claim that Mohammed (PBUH) dislike or hate women although Mohammed said in the authentic Hadith
Until you have had a child’s gums gnashing at tender nipples then you can not comprehend the meaning of breast feeding. It goes a lot deep than simply feeding your child, the emotional bond is lifelong.

Wrong, some of the media has, as you say put the Muslim under the microscope, and some hasn’t. The UK is a multicultural country and in theory at least the days of “treat their women kindly” are long gone. The word of objection here is “their” Women are not ‘your’ women, we are ourselves. Individual, not your propery.

Of course there are christian rapist and christian terrorist, believe me I know this. As for atheist rapist and terrorists, not so much, the atheist state of mind would find such atrocities anathema. That is not to say they don’t exist but without the teachings of a godbook there is no inclination for terror. Although the US population is around 70% christian and 10% atheist, more than 80%(87% I believe) of convicted felons are christian and less than 1% atheist. Perhaps this speaks volumes of the two philosophies.

And of course if a big picture of an evil man (beard or not) tells a story then why not. I still remember those picture of unassuming Fred West and Harold Shipman. Funny that Dr Shipman had a beard too, do you think it’s the beard that does it?

I am glad that you have at least partially come around to my way of thinking. That Islam is not a panacea and that all people are individual, not two months ago you would have denied this.

Then why must a woman have another women to check her memory? And your mohammads words themselves place prejudice against women with the implication that they are an object, but of course you will never see this because your good bud moh said it.

Been there, nice as desert countries go but not to good for a business woman who needed to speak through a man. Actually I was in Beirut so nice coastal gales and some scrubby greenery, didn’t have much time for sightseeing though

I’m not worried, you asked me to remind you.
Thinking

Sidmouth, UK

#2467 Mar 3, 2014
I'm also amazed Jean Luc Picard allowed McGuinness to operate the teleport on the Enterprise and DS9. But Adams also covered for paedophilia and got away with it.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not alone.
On radio 4 this morning was a report from the ‘felons club’(really) a club in Belfast in which you cannot join unless you have spent time in jail during the troubles.
They are fooking proud of indiscriminately killing women and children.
I don’t have much respect for royally but it really sickened me when the queen went over to Ireland and asskissed martin mcguinnness. Oh I know the theory of why she did it and all that but he was personally responsible for the killing of her cousin. To me she lost whatever credibility she had from that moment.
Indiscriminate terrorism it is one of the few things that sickens annoys me. But I may be a little biased – LOL

#2468 Mar 3, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I'm also amazed Jean Luc Picard allowed McGuinness to operate the teleport on the Enterprise and DS9. But Adams also covered for paedophilia and got away with it.
<quoted text>
Sorry I have had a particularly bad weekend, stomach bug and very little sleep. Not thinking too well today, was that murdering bastard in stng?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2469 Mar 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, there is nothing rational about lies.
Year right, that did not stop them and they still pray to allah.
I have both a dick and breasts. The breasts are small, and appropriately proportioned for a male. They are complete with nipples. The size of the dick is a different story, if you know what I mean.

These men you know who don't have breasts - what the hell does their chest look like?

Location hidden

#2470 Mar 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, Hazel. It's me. Buck. How's the frog-sticker hangin'?

Something I always wondered about.

Oh, I forgot for a minute. Something I always wondered about. Did you Muslim cats write that song "Funky Cold Medina"?

Here it is:

I bet you'd love to get that babe into one of your suicide vans and pull a fatwad off in her, right?

Take care Hazel. Be cool, man. Absolute Salami.

Location hidden

#2472 Mar 3, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>

Muhammad lived for 13 years in Mecca after his prophet hood and ten years in Medina.
I know. They wrote a song about it. "Funky Cold Medina"

That might be Muhammed in the video. Don't know.

Location hidden

#2473 Mar 4, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you don't know Islamic history!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad
The number of battles/engagements isn't important. Once war starts it's irrelevant.
The only question is was it justified.
every battle Muslims went through back then was absolutely justified, the ideology of Islam is not as simple as it looks.

Location hidden

#2474 Mar 4, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting in the "cause of allah" when attacked is justified. However, the Iranians did not oppress the Hijazi Arabs that the marauding muslim armies had to invade them at the behest of your holy prophet, They Byzantines never figured the Arabs that they too had to be invaded nor did the Egyptians. There is a concept of offensive Jihad in Islam.
I guess back then Iranians were called Persians, anyways if Muslims didn't defeat King Kisra armies and occupy Persia; Iranians would be living in dark ages to this very moment.

maybe you know how people were living under the ruling of great Kisra before Islam, why don't you enlighten us ?

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2475 Mar 4, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
every battle Muslims went through back then was absolutely justified, the ideology of Islam is not as simple as it looks.
The Muslims thought their battles were justified because they believed Islam to be true.
The Pagans thought their battles were justified because they thought Islam was false.

This is the nature of so many conflicts through out history.

Would you like to justify Muhammad raiding caravans which led to the battle of Badr?

Location hidden

#2476 Mar 4, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, Hazel. It's me. Buck. How's the frog-sticker hangin'?
Something I always wondered about.
Oh, I forgot for a minute. Something I always wondered about. Did you Muslim cats write that song "Funky Cold Medina"?
Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0OP5EnaaYjQXX
I bet you'd love to get that babe into one of your suicide vans and pull a fatwad off in her, right?
Take care Hazel. Be cool, man. Absolute Salami.
Hola mi amigo..!!!
have you got that bracelet off your foot yet ???
I am wondering how could such a lousy song get 2 Million views :D hahah
by posting that song you got me some bad deeds because of listening to music and looking for some women, Astaghfirullah Al Azeem
may Allah forgive us all

Location hidden

#2477 Mar 4, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola mi amigo..!!!
have you got that bracelet off your foot yet ???
I am wondering how could such a lousy song get 2 Million views :D hahah
by posting that song you got me some bad deeds because of listening to music and looking for some women, Astaghfirullah Al Azeem
may Allah forgive us all
I feel you, Hazel.

Not such a great song. But I dig that chick. She make my bulldog break its chain.

I'm more a Hank Williams Jr. kinda' guy. You know, Bocephus.

Here he is. Pure gold. I met Hank Jr. when I played football at the University of Alabama for Coach Bill Curry. I was All-American offensive lineman. Signed up with Cincinnati Bengals and made the starting lineup, but before opening day they found me in Miami passed out in my truck with 2 underage girls, a bag of crack cocaine, several guns and a box of dynamite. Good-bye pro contract. Life's funny, huh Hazel?

Location hidden

#2478 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you have had a child’s gums gnashing at tender nipples then you can not comprehend the meaning of breast feeding. It goes a lot deep than simply feeding your child, the emotional bond is lifelong.
yes of course, now how would it be like if men were supposed to breastfeed ?? I think infants wouldn't wouldnt survive, so by special emotional characteristics in women I was referring to this kind of emotions.

anyways according to your beliefs, who taught infants how to breastfeed ?? or is it just a part of the evolution process human beings went through ??
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, some of the media has, as you say put the Muslim under the microscope, and some hasn’t. The UK is a multicultural country and in theory at least the days of “treat their women kindly” are long gone. The word of objection here is “their” Women are not ‘your’ women, we are ourselves. Individual, not your propery.
Now you are putting my words under the microscope, by "our" women I meant Muslim women or women within our society, I never intended to refer to women as our properties ...!!!

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are christian rapist and christian terrorist, believe me I know this. As for atheist rapist and terrorists, not so much, the atheist state of mind would find such atrocities anathema. That is not to say they don’t exist but without the teachings of a godbook there is no inclination for terror. Although the US population is around 70% christian and 10% atheist, more than 80%(87% I believe) of convicted felons are christian and less than 1% atheist. Perhaps this speaks volumes of the two philosophies.
apparently you are not taking in consideration what is called Iterative proportional fitting, so if 1% out of 10% are atheists convicted with felons then you are saying 10% of atheists are probably convicted with felons, and that is a very high percentage.

if 10% of Muslims were convicted then we'll have 180 Million convicted people (10% of 1.8 Billion)....!!!
so the point is it doesn't matter if one was a Muslim, christian, atheist or whatever because that proves one thing which is there are certainly some good people and bad people and that take us right back to sharia law where we need punishments to make things go in the right way to guarantee justice and avoid corruption.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that you have at least partially come around to my way of thinking. That Islam is not a panacea and that all people are individual, not two months ago you would have denied this.
at the absence of applying sharia law properly, Muslims would be only depending on spiritual preparation and the fear and hope of Allah, we would still need to apply Islam on a macro level to get the perfection of Islam.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why must a woman have another women to check her memory? And your mohammads words themselves place prejudice against women with the implication that they are an object, but of course you will never see this because your good bud moh said it.
actually I don't know why a woman must have another woman to remind her, I dont have a good memory myself and probably under sharia law I may not be accepted as a witness.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, nice as desert countries go but not to good for a business woman who needed to speak through a man. Actually I was in Beirut so nice coastal gales and some scrubby greenery, didn’t have much time for sightseeing though
I’m not worried, you asked me to remind you.
why did you have to speak through a man ??
Vous parlez pas français?

Location hidden

#2479 Mar 4, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you, Hazel.
Not such a great song. But I dig that chick. She make my bulldog break its chain.
I'm more a Hank Williams Jr. kinda' guy. You know, Bocephus.
Here he is. Pure gold. I met Hank Jr. when I played football at the University of Alabama for Coach Bill Curry. I was All-American offensive lineman. Signed up with Cincinnati Bengals and made the starting lineup, but before opening day they found me in Miami passed out in my truck with 2 underage girls, a bag of crack cocaine, several guns and a box of dynamite. Good-bye pro contract. Life's funny, huh Hazel?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I4s0nzsU1WgXX
hahah budd crack why the hell did you keep a box of dynamite in your truck??

Anyways the past is a past you cant change that now, however you should look at things from a different angle, what you consider as the worst thing happened in your life may actually be the best thing ever happened to you but you still don't realize it, maybe if you made it to the pro league something even worse would have happened, you never know; maybe god prepared a better plan for you.

I always thank god for everything whether I faced a big trouble or heard a very good news, what we consider as bad may actually be for the benefit of us.

#2480 Mar 5, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
yes of course, now how would it be like if men were supposed to breastfeed ?? I think infants wouldn't wouldnt survive, so by special emotional characteristics in women I was referring to this kind of emotions.
anyways according to your beliefs, who taught infants how to breastfeed ?? or is it just a part of the evolution process human beings went through ??
<quoted text>
Now you are putting my words under the microscope, by "our" women I meant Muslim women or women within our society, I never intended to refer to women as our properties ...!!!
<quoted text>
apparently you are not taking in consideration what is called Iterative proportional fitting, so if 1% out of 10% are atheists convicted with felons then you are saying 10% of atheists are probably convicted with felons, and that is a very high percentage.
if 10% of Muslims were convicted then we'll have 180 Million convicted people (10% of 1.8 Billion)....!!!
so the point is it doesn't matter if one was a Muslim, christian, atheist or whatever because that proves one thing which is there are certainly some good people and bad people and that take us right back to sharia law where we need punishments to make things go in the right way to guarantee justice and avoid corruption.
<quoted text>
at the absence of applying sharia law properly, Muslims would be only depending on spiritual preparation and the fear and hope of Allah, we would still need to apply Islam on a macro level to get the perfection of Islam.
<quoted text>
actually I don't know why a woman must have another woman to remind her, I dont have a good memory myself and probably under sharia law I may not be accepted as a witness.
<quoted text>
why did you have to speak through a man ??
Vous parlez pas français?
There are many animals that either share child nursing or the male takes full responsibility, but in the case of humans its irrelevant, male mammals don’t breastfeed. That is not to say that some (SOME) men are not glad to help and share the responsibility. For example I can imagine you lending a hand if only to make you feel good about yourself. On the other hand I really cannot imaging someone like Buck Crick within 500 yards of a child, the thought is actually frightening.

It’s not just humans that have developed breast feeding, consider the meaning of the word mammal, http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3044/571393360...

It read like the possessive “our”, like the old cat thing spray, spray, that’s mine

I was indicating the positive correlation among christians and the negative correlation among atheists of the US prison population compared with the overall US population. Where, pro-rata the religions make up a far higher representation of convicted felons than atheist. I do get rather peeved at the religious blaming atheism for the ills of the world when in reality they have no clue of what atheism is and would not understand it anyway. They simply see it as the antithesis of their belief,‘I believe in this therefore they must believe in the opposite’. It’s really a quite pathetic

So who decides what is justice?

What is wrong with being dependant on humanity, civilisation, morality, the common good of the people to whom the law will be applied?

Oui, je parle bien le français (pas aussi bien que je le voudrais, mais assez bon). Partie de la négociation n'était pas acceptable par les mots d'une femme. Les attitudes de certains des hommes étaient un peu archaïque. Mais ne vous inquiétez pas, j'ai gagné le contrat, sans avoir à clignoter un peu la cuisse.

Je ne savais pas que vous avez également une maîtrise de la langue française, mais j'aurais dû réaliser en raison de votre voyage.

Oh yes, just a quickie, Whatever you think of Russian military policies in the Crimea, you have to admit that their army officers wear really BIG hats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min Aura Mytha 244,886
John 3:16 7 min superwilly 66
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 20 min Liam R 10,775
Atheists and the "Moses Syndrome" 27 min Shizle 20
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr Strel 20,589
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 7 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,657
Atheists should stop feeding the stereotypes 11 hr Shizle 17
More from around the web