Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3147 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#2346 Feb 22, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you can think for yourself, but sometimes you come up with bizarre conclusions, like you previously concluded that Muslims think that their women are liars and that men usually don't lie, you also thought that women can only bring female witnesses thus they would need the multiply by 2 + 1 equation which is also one of your conclusions.
<quoted text>
Fair enough, you did prove that Jordanian Regime claim that the constitution is based on Islamic principles, but that would never prove that Jordan is an Islamic country, because by Islamic country we mean an Islamic caliphate and a ruling on the method of Mohammed and his companions.
<quoted text>
Just to clear things up, I don't get to interpret, we as public Muslims should stick with what is called "the agreed on by Muslims scientists and big scholars through history", more than 95% of Islam is agreed on by all scholars and there is some room for what is called "the opinion of the majority scholars" and then some different opinions regarding little issues, and Jordan among with other falsely claimed Islamic countries apply nothing of Islam but the very little things and ignore the big and important issues, like for instance alcohol is prohibited and in Jordan we have liqueur stores, Bars and night clubs.
Al Riba (Bank systems and interest rates) is completely prohibited and all of our economy depend on Banks, we have our own Islamic economical system but they Just ignore it, and the list goes on and on, trust me we are far away from Islam.
<quoted text>
what do you think Muslims are ??!!! if you really think that a Muslim would join a rape then you really don't understand Islam at all, Stop stereotyping.
<quoted text>
Taqiyya happened at the time of Mohammed (PBUH), because when Muslims immigrated to Al Madina , some of them stayed back in Mekkah and couldn't make it to Al Medina, so they had to hide their Islam or would be killed by the infidels.
But I really don't understand how Taqiyya would have anything to do with our conversation, Taqiyya may be used to hide your Islam not to lie for your faith ...!!!
Are you deliberately this stupid or is it and act for topix? Have you ever heard of the word ‘example’? What I gave were examples, possibly worst case examples but examples none the less.

In that case then not one Islamic country exists. Go figure

Just to clear things up, then why are is there so much difference between the views of good Muslim A and the views of radicalised Muslim terrorist B? Both are devoted to your god book and both believe there are doing right by there god book.

So you are saying that it is not muslims responsibe for the muslims found guilty of such crimes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24165...
http://standpointmag.co.uk/node/3576/full
You may deny all you want, it makes no difference to facts.

Taqiyya give you the right to lie for your faith.

#2347 Feb 22, 2014
Ooops sorry, continued.

If you can lie for your faith why should anyone have any trust in anything you say?

I hope you had a good birthday, how old are you now?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2348 Feb 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens if they want to have sex and do not want to get married? Ahh I know, they go to London or Paris or New York and visit a brothel. Either that or they get a few buddies and .
no they cannot visit a brothel because that is considered fornication, And Allah is everywhere, its not just about who will get caught, and if some people just decided to have sex they can do it in their house away from other people, under sharia law you still cannot
break into other people houses, Islam is not only about getting caught and being stoned to death, can you imagine that only 60 cases of stoning to death occurred under sharia law for the past 1300 years, and in many cases people decided to confess because apparently no one would have an inner course in front of 4 witnesses.
under proper sharia law the government should provide shelter, Oil and water for all people free of charge, not to mention the spiritual preparing for individuals over time to do the right thing and avoid the wrong.

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I was the one advocating proper medical involvement in abortion cases, you on the other hand were adamant against abortion. So now you change your tune a little – again…How predictable.
Abortion is a complex issue and so many scholars through history talked about it and brought evidences from Quran and Sunnah.

mainly Abortion can be in two states. Each one has a special ruling.
The first state: having an abortion after the soul is breathed into the fetus. Abortion in such a case, without a bit of difference among scholars of Islam, is completely Haram except in the following two situations:
1) If the pregnancy, according to reliable doctors of medicine, will cause certain harm to the mother.
2) If the fetus, according to reliable doctors, died in the mother's womb.
The second state: having an abortion before the soul is breathed into the fetus. Here are also two situations:
1) According to the majority of Muslim scholars, it is forbidden to induce an abortion during the first forty days of the fetus' life. Some scholars legalize such an action. But, the first opinion is the preponderant one, since this action constitutes a form of wiping out progeny.
2) Scholars of Islam differ greatly in case of inducing an abortion after the forty days of the fetus' life, very few of them legalize abortion after such a period.

you can also check
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php...

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen any StarTrek? Any of the Borg episodes? What did you think of the hive mind idea? The complete extraction of self and individuality? Absolute submission of the individual to the collective? Your threats of assimilation?.
So you are a star trek fan Lol, that explains a lot.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
, you have proved nothing about Allah except that have great faith in a 1600 years old story that is based on bronze age superstition. Funny really, I don’t .
Waiting, actually you have already been there and you diverted when it got too difficult for you in the face of actual science. But I will wait eagerly for your next attempt.
actually I didn't fail to bring you scientific evidences that Quran is the true word of the creator, I just stopped because you and others kept throwing accusations and every time I try to say anything you (with others) would distract me by women issues, stoning to death and other many misconceptions , so we need a strong base to build on, because Islam has a very wide scope, and I cannot deal with hundreds of issues in one response, Therefor I think we should put some guidelines tou our discussion and try to deal with each issue solely.
One voice

Amarillo, TX

#2349 Feb 22, 2014
To all who have a mind to think. The truth is within all of us we know it inherently. Not the truth that those in power would have you believe but the one you know in your gut that is all any of us have or need and there will come a day when each will have to look at our enemy and decide is this Gods war or mans wake up and start deciding for yourselves what truths are actually so and stop being pawns in mans quest to be all powerful this all surpasses religion wake up if you have given the mind to do so look your supposed enemy in the eye and decide for yourself are we so different and can I with a clear conscious say without a doubt my views have not been formed by man in desire for power and untruth that feeds this fire though the ages awaken from these comas that you have been lulled into be accountable of your own actions and not someone else's

Location hidden

#2350 Feb 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you deliberately this stupid or is it and act for topix? Have you ever heard of the word ‘example’? What I gave were examples, possibly worst case examples but examples none the less.
you don't take in consideration anything when you give examples, for instance a rape usually takes a place in public places and its highly possible that the raped woman would call for help and people would come, another rape may occur in a closed place for instance, well Islam closed the door for such a probability because its prohibited for a man to be with a strange woman alone in a closed place, another rape may occur when the woman travels alone for a long distance, Islam also closed the door for such a rape to occur because its also prohibited for the woman to travel to another country alone, she should take with her a mahram (brother, father, husband, uncle, son ..etc) and thus would be protected from any attack.

the worst possible case is that if a man breaks into someone's house and find a lonely woman and rape her, and in that specific case a usual investigation would be enough to catch the pervert as I mentioned before we may also use DNA, fingerprints and confessions.

not to mention the Islamic spiritual preparation in the mosques, Schools and other media channels, I am of course dealing with a theoretical situation where all other factors of Sharia law is taken in place.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case then not one Islamic country exists. Go figure
Thank you, that is exactly what I was trying to say from the very first day.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clear things up, then why are is there so much difference between the views of good Muslim A and the views of radicalised Muslim terrorist B? Both are devoted to your god book and both believe there are doing right by there god book.
So you are saying that it is not muslims responsibe for the muslims found guilty of such crimes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24165...
http://standpointmag.co.uk/node/3576/full
You may deny all you want, it makes no difference to facts.
you say that the radicalised Muslim Terrorist (B) may be devoted to Islam, Well why don't we let Islam itself Judge , I think after weeks of discussion you and I can agree that the reliable sources of rules in Islam depend on Quran and Sunnah and in some cases the actions of the earliest companions of Mohammed, and I also told you that all Muslims agree on more than 95%(the opinion of All scholars or what big scholars through history agreed on )of Islam and there is some room what is called "the opinion of the majority of scholars (not agreed on)" and another room for some disagreements and difference in opinions in little issues.

anyhow that we'll leave us with a very long list of DOE'S and DONT'S , and what you brought me up there is not just considered to be within the DONT'S but also have punishments under sharia law, those Asian guys drunk Alcohol and lied to those girls and probably raped them ....!!!!

and the other article talks about grooming girls without taking their permission and I explained to you over and over that such a marriage would be invalid in Islam because the girl agreement is a must.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Taqiyya give you the right to lie for your faith.
I am not going to explain what taqiyya is again, because I think my words were clear in the previous response, lets do it differently this time and try to use some logic, Why would I lie to you ??? how can that be beneficial to me or to Islam in anyway ????

Location hidden

#2351 Feb 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
Ooops sorry, continued.
If you can lie for your faith why should anyone have any trust in anything you say?
I hope you had a good birthday, how old are you now?
I cannot lie for my faith , because as I told you taqiyya or lying for one's faith can only happen when I fear my life, Like if you gave me 2 choices; 1) whether you leave Islam and say I don't believe in god or in the prophet 2) or I will kill you.

So you totally miss understood Taqiyya, lets try the first choice you are putting a gun to my head and you will kill me unless I say words that declare my apostasy from Islam, in that case Islam gives me the permission to act like I left Islam in front of you in order to live and apparently I would still be a Muslim in my heart, But no one lies about Islam by giving false ideas and fabricate Rules intentionally ...!!!

to be fair with you I heard that in some Shias sects it is allowed to lie all the time, like to be a hypocrite for the sake of Muslims or to get what you want, I am not really sure, a friend of mine lived in Iraq with his family their entire life and their neighbors were shias (don't know what sect) and they were like real friends, visiting each others and exchange gifts ...etc, by the time America invaded Iraq and Sadam's regime broke down those Shiat neighbors kidnapped my friend's father and his uncle as hostages, they released them for I think a 100,000 USD, it turned out that those neighbors were hypocrites from the beginning, So shiat concept of Taqiyya is to fake something to get something but they still wouldn't lie about Islamic rules and certainly wouldn't give you false interpretations as far as I know.
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#2352 Feb 23, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot lie for my faith , because as I told you taqiyya or lying for one's faith can only happen when I fear my life, Like if you gave me 2 choices; 1) whether you leave Islam and say I don't believe in god or in the prophet 2) or I will kill you.
So you totally miss understood Taqiyya, lets try the first choice you are putting a gun to my head and you will kill me unless I say words that declare my apostasy from Islam, in that case Islam gives me the permission to act like I left Islam in front of you in order to live and apparently I would still be a Muslim in my heart, But no one lies about Islam by giving false ideas and fabricate Rules intentionally ...!!!
to be fair with you I heard that in some Shias sects it is allowed to lie all the time, like to be a hypocrite for the sake of Muslims or to get what you want, I am not really sure, a friend of mine lived in Iraq with his family their entire life and their neighbors were shias (don't know what sect) and they were like real friends, visiting each others and exchange gifts ...etc, by the time America invaded Iraq and Sadam's regime broke down those Shiat neighbors kidnapped my friend's father and his uncle as hostages, they released them for I think a 100,000 USD, it turned out that those neighbors were hypocrites from the beginning, So shiat concept of Taqiyya is to fake something to get something but they still wouldn't lie about Islamic rules and certainly wouldn't give you false interpretations as far as I know.
Is there a word for democracy in the Koran?

Location hidden

#2353 Feb 23, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a word for democracy in the Koran?
"....ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah . Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him]. " 3:159

consulting is an important issue in Islam, and under the proper Caliphate everybody can participate in political decisions, such a thing may refer to democracy in our modern world.

Btw I am still waiting your response for a previous post
Mahmood

Brampton, Canada

#2354 Feb 23, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
"....ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah . Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him]. " 3:159
consulting is an important issue in Islam, and under the proper Caliphate everybody can participate in political decisions, such a thing may refer to democracy in our modern world.
Btw I am still waiting your response for a previous post
This verse tells us nothing about democracy. The reason I asked is that there is no word for democracy in any of the major Islamic languages (Arabic, Persian, Turkish). The Koran gives no advise on good governance or how to run a sound economy.

What is the point in responding to a post when you have failed to prove that hadiths are reliable. What you believe and whats reality are not one and the same. Thousands of hadiths were floating around during the 9th century and the hadith collectors took it upon themselves to determine which one of them is reliable or not.....this is not science but guess work. During the earliest periods when the prophet, and his companions and their families were alive, hadiths were contextualized by the orthodoxy of experience and recent memory. But after these generations and several more after them passed, the Hadith became a rigid corpus without the mitigating presence of the earliest believers.

Now all of a sudden Bukhari & Muslim come along and determine that this hadith is sahih and this is not. Your Koran itself warns against hadith....refer to 10:36. How can you be sure that there weren't fabrications because theological zealotry? Fabrications made in order to glorify Mohammad into something that he was not.

Various factions attempted to justify and/or propagate their own schools of thought in the name of their prophet, e.g Sufis, Shias, Qadariyah, Mutazila, Maliki or whaterver. The Mutazilas had the support of the Abbasid ruler. How do you know that many of those so called sahih hadiths weren't fabricated under duress from the Abbasid rulers to justify their oppression?
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#2355 Feb 24, 2014
I own a couple of these: http://www.redmolotov.com/catalogue/tshirts/a...

Harmless fun?
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
except for the prophet of course... questioning that individual can be considered blasphemy for some reason... even Allah doesn't get the same protection.

Location hidden

#2356 Feb 24, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
This verse tells us nothing about democracy. The reason I asked is that there is no word for democracy in any of the major Islamic languages (Arabic, Persian, Turkish). The Koran gives no advise on good governance or how to run a sound economy.
The Koran gives no advise on good governance or how to run a sound economy ??!!!!
are you sure you read the Quran or something else ??!!

Democracy isn't necessarily found in Arabic or any other language by the Exact words ....!!! because obviously there are different languages, you remind me of a christian scholar who says Jesus cannot be a Muslim because Muslim or Islam as words weren't mentioned in either the old or the new testament, that ignorant scholar forgot that Islam is an Arabic word and if we wanted to translate it to English its gonna take us 5 words; submission, surrender , obedience, sincerity and peace.

my point is you absolutely cannot find the word democracy in Quran or Sunnah because its an English term, but you certainly can find the essence and the meanings of Democracy in Islam, So consulting and participating in political decisions in Islam refer to Democracy.
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point in responding to a post when you have failed to prove that hadiths are reliable. What you believe and whats reality are not one and the same. Thousands of hadiths were floating around during the 9th century and the hadith collectors took it upon themselves to determine which one of them is reliable or not.....this is not science but guess work. During the earliest periods when the prophet, and his companions and their families were alive, hadiths were contextualized by the orthodoxy of experience and recent memory. But after these generations and several more after them passed, the Hadith became a rigid corpus without the mitigating presence of the earliest believers.
Now all of a sudden Bukhari & Muslim come along and determine that this hadith is sahih and this is not. Your Koran itself warns against hadith....refer to 10:36. How can you be sure that there weren't fabrications because theological zealotry? Fabrications made in order to glorify Mohammad into something that he was not.
Various factions attempted to justify and/or propagate their own schools of thought in the name of their prophet, e.g Sufis, Shias, Qadariyah, Mutazila, Maliki or whaterver. The Mutazilas had the support of the Abbasid ruler. How do you know that many of those so called sahih hadiths weren't fabricated under duress from the Abbasid rulers to justify their oppression?
what verse 10:36 has to do with anything we are discussing ??!!
you are taking verses out of its original context ...!!!

Location hidden

#2357 Feb 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I own a couple of these: http://www.redmolotov.com/catalogue/tshirts/a...
Harmless fun?
<quoted text>
aren't you a bit old for this kind of T-shirts ??

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2358 Feb 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koran gives no advise on good governance or how to run a sound economy ??!!!!
are you sure you read the Quran or something else ??!!
Democracy isn't necessarily found in Arabic or any other language by the Exact words ....!!! because obviously there are different languages, you remind me of a christian scholar who says Jesus cannot be a Muslim because Muslim or Islam as words weren't mentioned in either the old or the new testament, that ignorant scholar forgot that Islam is an Arabic word and if we wanted to translate it to English its gonna take us 5 words; submission, surrender , obedience, sincerity and peace.
my point is you absolutely cannot find the word democracy in Quran or Sunnah because its an English term, but you certainly can find the essence and the meanings of Democracy in Islam, So consulting and participating in political decisions in Islam refer to Democracy.
<quoted text>
what verse 10:36 has to do with anything we are discussing ??!!
you are taking verses out of its original context ...!!!
I'm not aware of any elected council formed by Muhammad to run his growing empire.

Can you give us examples from early Islam where the people actually had a say rather than just being ruled over.

#2359 Feb 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
no they cannot visit a brothel because that is considered fornication, And Allah is everywhere, its not just about who will get caught, and if some people just decided to have sex they can do it in their house away from other people, under sharia law you still cannot
break into other people houses, Islam is not only about getting caught and being stoned to death, can you imagine that only 60 cases of stoning to death occurred under sharia law for the past 1300 years, and in many cases people decided to confess because apparently no one would have an inner course in front of 4 witnesses.
under proper sharia law the government should provide shelter, Oil and water for all people free of charge, not to mention the spiritual preparing for individuals over time to do the right thing and avoid the wrong.
<quoted text>
Abortion is a complex issue and so many scholars through history talked about it and brought evidences from Quran and Sunnah.
mainly Abortion can be in two states. Each one has a special ruling.
The first state: having an abortion after the soul is breathed into the fetus. Abortion in such a case, without a bit of difference among scholars of Islam, is completely Haram except in the following two situations:
1) If the pregnancy, according to reliable doctors of medicine, will cause certain harm to the mother.
…

…
actually I didn't fail to bring you scientific evidences that Quran is the true word of the creator, I just stopped because you and others kept throwing accusations and every time I try to say anything you (with others) would distract me by women issues, stoning to death and other many misconceptions , so we need a strong base to build on, because Islam has a very wide scope, and I cannot deal with hundreds of issues in one response, Therefor I think we should put some guidelines tou our discussion and try to deal with each issue solely.
It really does not matter what it is considered in narrow minded minds, It happens. I know several of several women who have become wealthy by servicing Muslim “travellers”, business men etc.

Ahh so you feel that sharia law should be the new communism? Please advise how the government is going to pay for these free gifts? And the days when governments were involved in indoctrination has long gone in the western world, Although the Arab Spring seems to have been only partially successful one major thing that has come from it was that Muslim dictatorship is not universally accepted in predominantly Muslim based countries, including your own.

Abortion, You see this is yet another thing that you don’t understand, I am not interested in sharia terms and conditions for the validity or otherwise of abortion. I am completely satisfied with the abortion laws of the country I reside, for the most part they work as required and as best suites the voting majority. I do not really care what a bunch of scholars who are ignorant of the facts and are not qualified to make any such decision but want to chat like good all knowing deities and impose their “wisdom” based on 1600 year mythology.

So why should citing an example make me a startrek fan? As it happens when I did watch StarTrek when it was on TV I enjoyed it in the same way that I enjoyed QI and the Simpson’s. That does not make me a fan to please keep your specious guesses to yourself. And I see you have not bothered commenting on the similarity of Islam and the Borg.

Facts are not accusations and lack of facts means that what you have is supposition and faith. So you are easily side-tracked by women? I guess it must be an age thing. Sorry buddy, if you are unwilling to answer the questions of subject you bring up imposing restrictions on what I am allowed to speak about then you are on a looser right from the start and this conversation may juts as well end right now.

This thread/forum is, my dear, a very good example of democracy in

#2360 Feb 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't take in consideration anything when you give examples, for instance a rape usually takes a place in public places and its highly possible that the raped woman would call for help and people would come, another rape may occur in a closed place for instance, well Islam closed the door for such a probability because its prohibited for a man to be with a strange woman alone in a closed place, another rape may occur when the woman travels alone for a long distance, Islam also closed the door for such a rape to occur because its also prohibited for the woman to travel to another country alone, she should take with her a mahram (brother, father, husband, uncle, son ..etc) and thus would be protected from any attack.
the worst possible case is that if a man breaks into someone's house and find a lonely woman and rape her, and in that specific case a usual investigation would be enough to catch the pervert as I mentioned before we may also use DNA, fingerprints and confessions.
not to mention the Islamic spiritual preparation in the mosques, Schools and other media channels, I am of course dealing with a theoretical situation where all other factors of Sharia law is taken in place.
<quoted text>
Thank you, that is exactly what I was trying to say from the very first day.
<quoted text>
you say that the radicalised Muslim Terrorist (B) may be devoted to Islam, Well why don't we let Islam itself Judge , I think after weeks of discussion you and I can agree that the reliable sources of rules in Islam depend on Quran and Sunnah and in some cases the actions of the earliest companions of Mohammed, and I also told you that all Muslims agree on more than 95%(the opinion of All scholars or what big scholars through history agreed on )of Islam and there is some room what is called "the opinion of the majority of scholars (not agreed on)" and another room for some disagreements and difference in opinions in little issues.
…
Say what? Public places you say, go figure? Do you really think that the mind of a rapist is going to advertise the fact of his crimes by effectively saying “Hey look everyone, look what I am doing to this screaming woman?”

There you go again,“prohibited” do you actually think that makes any difference? The sick pervert is already breaking the law of the land, the rules of humanity, the mores of decency and morality and in some countries human rights. Do you really think a god book of mythology is going to make any difference?

And so restricting your female citizens movements is going to stop a determined rapist? Actually most rapes are carried out by brother, father, husband, uncle, son, friend.etc so how does restricting a females rights make this go away?

Actually I was being sarcastic but it seems to have been lost on you. I apologise.

Judge what? Once the radicalised Muslim B has detonated his bomb all that is left is a few scraps of ripped flesh, a lot of damage and ruined lives. Not much to judge about the guy with a few pounds of semtex strapped to his chest and a god book in his hand.

Nope we can agree that you have your faith that is personal to you, not to anyone else.

Honey, those cases happened, there can be no argument and no excuse. Juts because it’s not the way that you think Islam works makes no difference to the fact that it does not work the way you want.

No your words were not clear, there were excuse based on your faith. If you can lie about your belief if threatened then in my view you can lie about anything. You don’t seem to realise (or and indoctrinated against) that all lies are lies whether you think one lie is better than another or not

#2361 Feb 24, 2014
The last paragraph of post #2359 was incomplete and should have read

This thread/forum is, my dear, a very good example of democracy in action. Those who have tasted freedom do not tolerate dictatorship.

#2362 Feb 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
So you cannot lie for your faith unless threatened?

Therefore it is still a lie.

Note that most true and provable facts are threats against your faith

I heard a story long ago.

A guy walking through the dark streets of Belfast close to the boundary between catholic and protestant areas.

Suddenly a hand clasps him under the chin and he feels the shock of a cold steel blade pressed against his throat.

Close to his ear a muffled voice asks,“what is you religion?”

The victim thought what should I say? If I say catholic and the knife wielder turns out to be protestant then I am dead and if I say that I am protestant and he is catholic then I am dead.

Thinking fast “Insha'Allah” the man lies “I am Muslim”

And the man says “Yahweh smiles on me, I am the luckiest Jew in the world”

#2363 Feb 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
??? T-shirts may be worn at any age.

Near my place in France, one of the oldest guys in the village, well into his 80s, wears Motorhead and AC/DC tour T-shirts

Just about everyone one I know relaxes in a t-shirt,

My most comfortable item of clothing, I wear it to sleep when my hub is away and I am cold and alone, is a maroon extra large very baggy t-shirt, with the faded phrase “Every time you masturbate Allah kills a kitten”
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#2364 Feb 24, 2014
No. Aren't you too backward for this kind of century?
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#2365 Feb 24, 2014
islamic fashion tips? haram salami is a muppet.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
??? T-shirts may be worn at any age.
Near my place in France, one of the oldest guys in the village, well into his 80s, wears Motorhead and AC/DC tour T-shirts
Just about everyone one I know relaxes in a t-shirt,
My most comfortable item of clothing, I wear it to sleep when my hub is away and I am cold and alone, is a maroon extra large very baggy t-shirt, with the faded phrase “Every time you masturbate Allah kills a kitten”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 20 min JustASkeptic 8
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 32 min Aura Mytha 48,498
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr scientia potentia... 23,492
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 21,866
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat Eagle 12 258,039
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Sat Eagle 12 4,907
Why you need to make sure you are saved before ... Fri Scaritual 14
More from around the web