Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3147 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2306 Feb 20, 2014
swerty wrote:
whats your thought on muslim inbreeding<quoted text>
Hello Swerty, I see we got new company on this thread , you are most welcome it was a getting a little bit boring, that is a very good question you posted , anyways Marriages between first cousins are allowed in Islam you can check surat an-Nisa'(4:22-24) and surat al-Ahzab (33:50) not to mention that prophet Mohammed (PBUH) married his daughter Fatima to his cousin Ali, if you read these Quranic verses you'll notice that first cousins are not listed as women to whom a Muslim cannot be married.

However it is highly preferable for Muslims to have a blood test before marriage, In Jordan for instance you cannot proceed in a marriage without a blood test.

marrying first cousins is allowed in many countries even in the west and we still don't have a solid evidence that such marriages may cause genetic diseases unfortunately some Muslims prefer to marry first cousins out of a tribal thing like to make sure the wealth stays within the tribe and this kind of reasons although Mohammed (PBUH) once said
" Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers " .

Location hidden

#2307 Feb 20, 2014
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Jordan has this kind of "Penal code"... and claim to be "secular state"?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T3U...
Actually me, "christinm" and "thinking" were discussing some familiar behaviors in Islamic countries , let me tell you something; bring me one evidence from Quran or Sunnah or any actions from the closest companion or early caliphs or even any Fatwa from a reliable source that states that Honor killing is allowed in Islam and I'll leave Islam right away.

Don't bother yourself because you won't find any, so you say Honor killing is allowed in Jordan or at least who ever commits what is called "honor crime" will get a very light sentence in prison maybe 5 or 7 years at most, Allow me to add that if you raped a woman in Jordan and offered to marry the victim and she refused you'll get out of jail and if she said she probably will live the rest of her life with the one who raped her...!!!

my friend Islam is a complete system it offers a complete Judicial, economical, Social, cultural and political systems, and Jordan applies non of that or to be more accurate we may only apply the Islamic inheritance jurisprudence , and that's it ...!!

so such a country is very far away from Islam, it a shame that such a country claim to be Islamic.

Location hidden

#2308 Feb 20, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Pakistanis are 10 times more likely to give birth to deformed children in the UK.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/hay-festiv...
I saw Steve Jones on stage with Brian and Dara, and he's on the radio quite a lot too.
<quoted text>
you can tell your beloved Steve Jones or whoever wrote that article to check up the numerous errors he made , they say its more likely for men to marry their nieces and cousins, I don't have a problem with cousins but nieces ....!!! getting married to one's niece is completely prohibited in Islam, if you continue reading the article you'll find bizarre statements like “It is common in the Islamic world to marry your brother’s daughter, which is actually closer than marrying your cousin'

Again that is a huge mistake and completely inaccurate, thus your article should be ignored on the basis of ignorance in Islamic teachings, and of course these statistics of Muslims getting married to their nieces or daughters of brothers and sisters are completely inaccurate and cannot be true, since marrying brothers' daughters is illegal in any Islamic country so such marriages cannot make it to the statics, can you see that your inaccuracy will leave you with nothing but wasting our time and apparently yours.

Good luck next time

Location hidden

#2309 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
sometimes I get a feeling that you don't even read what I post, you wasted your time and posted some sources which state that Jordan is an Islamic country, Didn't you notice that I previously said that Arabic countries among with a fat list of countries claim to be Islamic while they apply non of Islam, after weeks of discussions I think we can both agree that there are judicial, Economical, Political, social and cultural system in Islam..!!

Can you please show me where Jordan, Saudia Arabia , Pakistan .....etc apply any of these Islamic Rules ??!! don't waste your time because you will not find any.

Why they claim to be Islamic countries ???, well apparently because the vast majority of these countries are Muslims, and we are being ruled by dictators and screwed regimes which work along with the enemies of Islam, or is it a coincidence that Iraq got occupied while hundreds of millions of Muslims couldn't do anything about it ??? or maybe its a coincidence Afghanistan got invaded with the blessings of all Islamic countries leaders, or Maybe its a coincidence Palestine is still occupied while its surrounded by four Islamic countries ..!!
Do you know that thousands of Muslims including women and children are being killed right now in central Africa by Christians extremists ??? or maybe this kind of news just don't make it to the headlines.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Muslim jurisdiction if a woman beat a man and he complained to the police then he would not necessarily need a witness but the woman would need at least one because we all know that Muslim men can’t lie and Muslim women lie half the time. Is it a genetic anomaly? Or total BS? If however there was doubt and he did provide a witness then the woman would need 3 witnesses to counter. If he provided 2 witnesses then she would need 7, always double plus 1 because your god book says that a woman is worth half a man.
Where do you get this nonsense statements from ?!! 7 witnesses ?? 4 , 5 what exactly are you talking about ??!!

how come a woman will need 7 witnesses and for what exactly ?? would you please be more accurate ???

you will never find any statement in either Quran nor Sunnah state that women lie half the time ...!!! that is your own conclusion and has nothing to do with Islam.

if a woman beat a man under sharia law he will go to the judge not to the police and if a woman got beat also can go to the judge to ask for divorce , you don't need any witnesses in that case, if its a rape thing then its a very different case, but I don't know where you got the multiply by 2 and add 1 thingy ..!!

you cannot extract rules and jump to conclusions the way you like it, it doesn't work like that , you cannot say if a man didn't need a witness then the woman would need at least 1 ...!!!

and where exactly did you get from that Muslim men are not considered to be liars ?!!! under sharia law even witnesses have specific detailed descriptions you cannot just go to the streets and pay someone to claim to be a witness.

“O ye who believe!Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses To Allah, even as against Yourselves, or your parents, Or your kin, and whether It be (against) rich or poor:
For Allah can best protect both.”

The US Harvard University has posted that verse of the Holy Quran at the entrance of its faculty of law, describing the verse as one of the greatest expressions for justice in history.

the judicial system in Islam is very complex, its not just about witnesses, it was built in a very accurate way that guarantees justice for both the Plaintiff and the defendant.

Location hidden

#2310 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
blinded by your faith, but as I have been trying to make you realise from day one, not many people are black or white., of course I see alcohol as a problem, I have seen the results of people who abuse it,love ones and friends die of liver disease. However there is such as thing as responsible alcohol consumption and of course, in small quantities it is proven to be beneficial for health. I also see irresponsible gambling as a problem, it can ruin families and friendships, like alcohol it can destroy lives and just like alcohol there is such a thing as moderation and self-control..
I Also have been trying to make you realize from the very first day that even in Islam not everything is in black or white, there are cases and each case has its different circumstances, the Alcohol issue for example wasn't banned the first day Mohammed got revelations, it was banned gradually and was taken step by step until finally muslims poured all the Wine in Al Madina, some narrators say that the smell of the high quality Wine used to come every time it rains back then, I do agree that Alcohol and Gambling may have some benefits, its not a good news for us, we know that since the 6th century

2:219 "They ask you about wine and gambling. Say, "In them is great sin and [yet, some] benefit for people. But their sin is greater than their benefit. "
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
are born of immaturity, aggression, racism, sexism, finance, the environment, obesity, starvation and terrorism. The potential problems you list fall into just 2 (perhaps 3) of those categories.
I may have listed only 2 or 3 of those categories but that doesn't mean that we don't have a detailed solution in Islam for each problem you listed.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What I call making love is with full agreement of those involved and has fook all to do with you or your god book, why do you have such a problem with personal liberty? If you cannot understand that human emotions and responsibilities are far wider fields than petty childhood jealousies then that is your problem.
personal liberty may lead to numerous problems to involved people and to others in the society, there is liberty in Islam but with some limitations for the benefit of all.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me do you satisfy your lust by masturbating? Honey, I look at it from the angle of my life, not yours, you don’t like the way I live that is not my problem but yours, grow up and accept that people are not all cast on the same production line.
What I do is non of your business but in response to your inappropriate and flippant question, masturbation is prohibited in Islam and our Prophet even gave an advice to single men and women, he said those should fast because fasting teaches people to be patient.
So whoever is single its preferable to get married but if couldn't should fast more often and fill his time to what is useful for himself and the Islamic Ummah.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
In my view anyone who involves the iron age ravings of the reject spawn of a bronze age myth has real personality problems. No, god, no El, No Allah therefore no devil.
Yes you are you are threatening me with your faith, you want to impose your will onto my life, as I have said before, it is not going to happen, I really would rather kill myself that be chained to you rules.
As I said I do have evidence of Allah existence, and the Quran is full of evidences we'll get to that once you stop wasting our time by the most famous misconceptions in Islam, because every time you do that we'll have to go back and explain everything from the beginning.

I don't want to impose anything onto your life, I am probably hundreds of thousands of miles away from you, beside I don't have any rules those are Allah's rules the creator not mine, so there will be no need to kill yourself.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2311 Feb 20, 2014
Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen (Reproductive Health Journal http://europenews.dk/en/node/34368
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Swerty, I see we got new company on this thread , you are most welcome it was a getting a little bit boring, that is a very good question you posted , anyways Marriages between first cousins are allowed in Islam you can check surat an-Nisa'(4:22-24) and surat al-Ahzab (33:50) not to mention that prophet Mohammed (PBUH) married his daughter Fatima to his cousin Ali, if you read these Quranic verses you'll notice that first cousins are not listed as women to whom a Muslim cannot be married.
However it is highly preferable for Muslims to have a blood test before marriage, In Jordan for instance you cannot proceed in a marriage without a blood test.
marrying first cousins is allowed in many countries even in the west and we still don't have a solid evidence that such marriages may cause genetic diseases unfortunately some Muslims prefer to marry first cousins out of a tribal thing like to make sure the wealth stays within the tribe and this kind of reasons although Mohammed (PBUH) once said
" Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers " .
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#2312 Feb 21, 2014
Please point out any error made by Steve Jones with peer reviewed sources to support your claim.

Pakistanis in the UK are 10 times more likely to have deformed babies and that is a fact due to them regularly marrying first cousins.

If you want to tell such Pakistanis they are not muslims, then good luck with that. I'm sure you'll sort out your differences in a non-violent way, like you always have in the past(!).
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you can tell your beloved Steve Jones or whoever wrote that article to check up the numerous errors he made , they say its more likely for men to marry their nieces and cousins, I don't have a problem with cousins but nieces ....!!! getting married to one's niece is completely prohibited in Islam, if you continue reading the article you'll find bizarre statements like “It is common in the Islamic world to marry your brother’s daughter, which is actually closer than marrying your cousin'
Again that is a huge mistake and completely inaccurate, thus your article should be ignored on the basis of ignorance in Islamic teachings, and of course these statistics of Muslims getting married to their nieces or daughters of brothers and sisters are completely inaccurate and cannot be true, since marrying brothers' daughters is illegal in any Islamic country so such marriages cannot make it to the statics, can you see that your inaccuracy will leave you with nothing but wasting our time and apparently yours.
Good luck next time
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#2313 Feb 21, 2014
Now haram salami thinks he's brighter than Steve Jones... what a muppet.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you don't need a reminder, it's the god book wot dunit

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#2314 Feb 21, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes I get a feeling that you don't even read what I post, you wasted your time and posted some sources which state that Jordan is an Islamic country, Didn't you notice that I previously said that Arabic countries among with a fat list of countries claim to be Islamic while they apply non of Islam, after weeks of discussions I think we can both agree that there are judicial, Economical, Political, social and cultural system in Islam..!!
…
You know I sometimes get the same feeling that you don’t read what you post. Each and every one of those sites lists Jordan as an Islamic country. What you consider your utopia and what your government considers as the political model for their county seem to be two completely different things.

I won’t find any? What absolute ignorant and total bullshit
http://www.law.emory.edu/ifl/legal/jordan.htm
Legal System/ History - Sources of law are legislation, constitutional law, Islamic law and custom.
Constitutional Status of Islam(ic Law)- The 1952 Constitution declares Islam to be the religion of the State, and also provides for the establishment of separate civil and shari'a courts.
Court System - Religious Courts are divided into Shari'a Courts and tribunals of other religious communities. Shari'a Courts have jurisdiction over personal status matters relating to Muslims, as well as cases involving blood money where parties are Muslim or where one party is Muslim and the other agrees to the jurisdiction of the Shari'a Court. Appeals lie with the Shari'a Court of Appeal in Amman.
Relevant Legislation - Courts Establishment Law 1951, Law on Shari'a Lawyers 1952, Law on Structure of Shari'a Courts 1972, Law of Personal Status 1976, Civil Code 1976

Just because you don’t like it does not make it all go away in a poof of smoke.

Of course I know and christian women and children are being killed right now in Africa by Islamists and atheists are being killed right now in Africa by both sets of extremist and gays are being killed right now in Africa by any one who does not like gays. Or is that sort of news censored where you live? Your point is what?

I am talking about the quran and about sharia law, I would have thought that you of all people would realise that. What with being the one who thinks the sun rises and sets by the quran and sharia law.

Your god book says a woman is worth half a man and sharia law follows the god books teachings. So if the man brought 2 male wittiness then the woman, by sharia law, needs five plus herself to be on equal legal footing with the mans team. She would need an extra one to tip the balance.

What? More Islamic lies to protect your godbook? Qur'an (4:11), Qur'an (2:282), Qur'an (2:228). Then we have the Hadiths Bukhari (6:301), Muslim (4:1039), Abu Dawud (2155) and on and on and on. You may choose to ignore those verses or you may pretend they don’t exist or you may pretend they mean black is white, and you may pretend that have nothing to do with Islam, I do not really care how you make excuses, the fact remains that they are there, therefore you are lying for your god.

Judge, police, I also do not really care about the technicalities.

What conclusion, are you denying what the quran says?

Taqiyya, If you can lie for your faith you can lie for anything. No more need to be said

And what? I am supposed to bow down before the door and worship a verse? Sorry honey that a religious trait, What you don’t deem capable of understanding is that it is not mine.

Judicial systems anywhere are very complex the problem in your neck of the woods is that they allow a 1600 year old book to influence that system. Nope the Islamic system was built in such a way as to protect Muslim men. It only gets complex when both plaintiff and defendant are Muslim and that is just a result of it’s built in bias
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#2315 Feb 21, 2014
islamists are selling sh!t I don't need.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I sometimes get the same feeling that you don’t read what you post. Each and every one of those sites lists Jordan as an Islamic country. What you consider your utopia and what your government considers as the political model for their county seem to be two completely different things.
Legal System/ History - Sources of law are legislation, constitutional law, Islamic law and custom.
Constitutional Status of Islam(ic Law)- The 1952 Constitution declares Islam to be the religion of the State, and also provides for the establishment of separate civil and shari'a courts.
Court System - Religious Courts are divided into Shari'a Courts and tribunals of other religious communities. Shari'a Courts have jurisdiction over personal status matters relating to Muslims, as well as cases involving blood money where parties are Muslim or where one party is Muslim and the other agrees to the jurisdiction of the Shari'a Court. Appeals lie with the Shari'a Court of Appeal in Amman.
Relevant Legislation - Courts Establishment Law 1951, Law on Shari'a Lawyers 1952, Law on Structure of Shari'a Courts 1972, Law of Personal Status 1976, Civil Code 1976
Just because you don’t like it does not make it all go away in a poof of smoke.
Of course I know and christian women and children are being killed right now in Africa by Islamists and atheists are being killed right now in Africa by both sets of extremist and gays are being killed right now in Africa by any one who does not like gays. Or is that sort of news censored where you live? Your point is what?
I am talking about the quran and about sharia law, I would have thought that you of all people would realise that. What with being the one who thinks the sun rises and sets by the quran and sharia law.
Your god book says a woman is worth half a man and sharia law follows the god books teachings. So if the man brought 2 male wittiness then the woman, by sharia law, needs five plus herself to be on equal legal footing with the mans team. She would need an extra one to tip the balance.
What? More Islamic lies to protect your godbook? Qur'an (4:11), Qur'an (2:282), Qur'an (2:228). Then we have the Hadiths Bukhari (6:301), Muslim (4:1039), Abu Dawud (2155) and on and on and on. You may choose to ignore those verses or you may pretend they don’t exist or you may pretend they mean black is white, and you may pretend that have nothing to do with Islam, I do not really care how you make excuses, the fact remains that they are there, therefore you are lying for your god.
Judge, police, I also do not really care about the technicalities.
What conclusion, are you denying what the quran says?
Taqiyya, If you can lie for your faith you can lie for anything. No more need to be said
And what? I am supposed to bow down before the door and worship a verse? Sorry honey that a religious trait, What you don’t deem capable of understanding is that it is not mine.
Judicial systems anywhere are very complex the problem in your neck of the woods is that they allow a 1600 year old book to influence that system. Nope the Islamic system was built in such a way as to protect Muslim men. It only gets complex when both plaintiff and defendant are Muslim and that is just a result of it’s built in bias

#2316 Feb 21, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I Also have been trying to make you realize …
You see it as black or white, If there is something in your god book or it’s offspring then it is white, if it not then it is black. It goes even further than that, it is exactly as black or white as your want it to be. You have your own interpretation that you attempt to impose no matter what other interpretations exist. You always assume that your interpretation is the correct white interpretation and all different interpretations are wrong black interpretation. You will never see this of course because you will never even admit that other interpretations exist.

In America was the Boston tea party and guess what, I know for a fact that tea is not illegal in America.

You may have a solution to problems that you consider to be the ideal solution, it does not follow that everyone else in the world sees your utopian dictatorship in the same way as you do. Your solution of complete bans enforced by law and tradition on what are natural actions is not a solution, it is an imposition on human rights and personal liberty. Honey, it is my body to do with as I wish just so long as my action do not offend or hurt those involved or break the laws of the county I am in at the time. It is absolutely nothing to do with you or your god book or the long dead big moh whether I choose to have an alcoholic drink on my birthday, whether I chose so shag a friend in friendship or whether I choose to have an abortion because I was gang raped by Muslims.

It does seem relevant that of all the times I have raised human rights you have never once chosen to respond in your cherry picked answers.

So you prefer the concept of freedom under your rules rather than personal liberty, honey, that is dictatorship and anathema to free people. This is exactly what I have been saying all along, those with a grounding in freedom are not willing to have your restrictions imposed on them, it seem to be something that you are incapable of comprehending. This one concept along with religious intolerance tthat goes with it is the cause of the vast majority of wars throughout history and they are still occurring.

Oh sorry for offending you, no flippancy intended, I was truly interested. You made a statement regarding satisfying lust, I simply asked the question of how you satisfied your lust. It seems that what is right for the gander is wrong for the goose eh? Prohibited? Wow, but I know so many Muslim wankers, I never realised. So tell me, do you secretly masturbate or rely on starvation and cold showers?

Nope you have supposition, you do not have evidence. The quran is just like every other god book, it is full of stories without verification, without validation, no possibility of falsification, therefore not evidence. You may make whatever claims you like but it will not change the fact that the vast majority of it, that making supernatural claims, will never meet the scientific criteria for evidence.

Wasting time, you ignorant moron, I reply to your posts, You want me to stop wasting your time then don’t fooking waste every one else’s time by posting. Honey, I am not a funnymentalist to go round and round in circles, like you do along with every other funnymentalist I have ever come across, each hoping for answers that suite their god given indoctrination next time round. If I repeat a point it is because you have chosen to ignore it, whitewashed over it or spouted total garbage and/or lies in response.

You have already said that you want to impose Islam throughout the world so your lies here are taken exactly for what they are.

#2317 Feb 21, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Now haram salami thinks he's brighter than Steve Jones... what a muppet.
<quoted text>
He thinks a lot of things, it does not really make any difference

#2318 Feb 21, 2014
Thinking wrote:
islamists are selling sh!t I don't need.
<quoted text>
Selling? Selling implies the consumer has a choice. What Islam is doing is imposing, often at the point of a bomb , kind of like some of the more radical parts of christianity.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#2319 Feb 21, 2014
If you took the worst of both cults, you'd have bombers going door to door.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Selling? Selling implies the consumer has a choice. What Islam is doing is imposing, often at the point of a bomb , kind of like some of the more radical parts of christianity.

Location hidden

#2320 Feb 21, 2014
swerty wrote:
Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen (Reproductive Health Journal http://europenews.dk/en/node/34368 <quoted text>
yes as I told you marrying first cousins is completely allowed in Islam, and since we run blood tests before marriage then the danger of genetic problems is really low.

Location hidden

#2321 Feb 21, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Please point out any error made by Steve Jones with peer reviewed sources to support your claim.
Pakistanis in the UK are 10 times more likely to have deformed babies and that is a fact due to them regularly marrying first cousins.
If you want to tell such Pakistanis they are not muslims, then good luck with that. I'm sure you'll sort out your differences in a non-violent way, like you always have in the past(!).
<quoted text>
I did point to errors but not necessarily made by Steve Jones, maybe the errors were made by the writer of the article, he/she said that Muslims usually marry their nieces or Muslims usually marry their brothers daughters, that is impossible , no Muslim can marry his niece its prohibited and such marriage would be invalid in Islam and illegal in all countries of the world.

I don't have a problem with Muslims marrying first cousins, I totally admit that it is allowed in Islam and happens a lot within Muslims.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#2322 Feb 21, 2014
It's regularly marrying first cousins that means Pakistanis are 10 times more likely to be born deformed. Your koran just dropped the ball again.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I did point to errors but not necessarily made by Steve Jones, maybe the errors were made by the writer of the article, he/she said that Muslims usually marry their nieces or Muslims usually marry their brothers daughters, that is impossible , no Muslim can marry his niece its prohibited and such marriage would be invalid in Islam and illegal in all countries of the world.
I don't have a problem with Muslims marrying first cousins, I totally admit that it is allowed in Islam and happens a lot within Muslims.

Location hidden

#2323 Feb 21, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Court System - Religious Courts are divided into Shari'a Courts and tribunals of other religious communities. Shari'a Courts have jurisdiction over personal status matters relating to Muslims, as well as cases involving blood money
Today is supposed to be my birthday, So I would really appreciate it if you stop twisting my words.I did tell you that Jordan only applies Islamic inheritance rules and this kind of things come under the personal Sharia courts, I said that over and over and over and I did tell you that Jordan claim to be an Islamic country,you say that the constitution is based on Islam; then how come the government don't apply Zakkah which is one of the five pillars of Islam ??? how about the Islamic political system ??? economical and social ...etc

lets say Jordan applies at best cases 10% of Islam, and Islam state that all of its rules should be applied because its all connected , then where would that leave us ???
what happens if one pillars of Islam is lost ???

Saudi Arabia Government for instance claims that they apply Sharia law ..!! how come they have tens of American military bases on their lands ???!!! how come the Saudi regime is stealing literally everything and no one gets his hand cut ???!!!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it all wrong and you always suppose that the woman can only get females witnesses under sharia law ..!!! you say if the man gets 2 male witnesses then the woman would need five ..!!! that's non sense because obviously the woman can also get 2 males witnesses, you make it look like its a war between men and women where men can only get male witnesses and the women can only get female witnesses ....!!!
even the male can get females witnesses just like how females can get both males and females witnesses.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What? More Islamic lies to protect your godbook? Qur'an (4:11), Qur'an (2:282), Qur'an (2:228). Then we have the Hadiths Bukhari (6:301), Muslim (4:1039), Abu Dawud (2155) and on and on and on. You may choose to ignore those verses or you may pretend they don’t
I never lied and Quran speaks for itself just read verses in context, and I will post you detailed explanations for these verses and hadiths soon although I already did like a thousand time.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And what?
Why do you use terms you don't even have a clue what they are about ..?!!!
Taqiyya certainly doesn't mean to lie for your faith, Taqiyya may be used in a very rare cases like if one would be killed for his faith, lets say for instance someone put a gun to my head and said if you don't leave Islam i will kill you, in this case you are allowed in Islam to lie to survive, So why do you think I would use Taqiyya with you ?!!!

Location hidden

#2324 Feb 21, 2014
Thinking wrote:
It's regularly marrying first cousins that means Pakistanis are 10 times more likely to be born deformed. Your koran just dropped the ball again.
<quoted text>
these are only theories, some doctors say its okay to marry first cousins and some say its not, do you know that there are so many countries all over the world allow such marriages ???
even in so many states in America.

Location hidden

#2325 Feb 21, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have a solution to problems that you consider to be the ideal solution, it does not follow that everyone else in the world sees your utopian dictatorship in the same way as you do. Your solution of complete bans enforced by law and tradition on what are natural actions is not a solution, it is an imposition on human rights and personal liberty. Honey, it is my body to do with as I wish just so long as my action do not offend or hurt those involved or break the laws of the county I am in at the time. It is absolutely nothing to do with you or your god book or the long dead big moh whether I choose to have an alcoholic drink on my birthday, whether I chose so shag a friend in friendship or whether I choose to have an abortion because I was gang raped by Muslims.
you make it look like what is prohibited in Islam is prohibited for no reason, Islam doesn't leave anyone with a dead end, if somebody wants to have sex he can get married , if you want to eat you can eat or drink whatever you want as long as there isn't a specific text in Quran or Sunnah that prohibits a specific kind of food and/or drinks.

abortion for instance is prohibited in some cases like when there is no danger for either the mother or the fetus, we absolutely need qualified doctors to tell us that, you again made it look like Islam wouldn't care for doctors opinions.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry for offending you, no flippancy intended, I was truly interested. You made a statement regarding satisfying lust, I simply asked the question of how you satisfied your lust. It seems that what is right for the gander is wrong for the goose eh? Prohibited? Wow, but I know so many Muslim wankers, I never realised. So tell me, do you secretly masturbate or rely on starvation and cold showers?
I don't care what some muslims may do, for the thousand time I dont deal with people's actions, we have a text that we can go back to, it is proven in the Quran that masturbation is unlawful for both men and women

"And those who guard their chastity except with their wives ......– for them is no blame
the Quran continues "But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors"

I think I previously proved to you through Quran that Allah doesn't like transgressors, so it doesn't matter if some Muslims practice such a disgusting behavior that certainly wouldn't make it Halal.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you have supposition, you do not have evidence. The quran is just like every other god book, it is full of stories without verification, without validation, no possibility of falsification, therefore not evidence. You may make whatever claims you like but it will not change the fact that the vast majority of it, that making supernatural claims, will never meet the scientific criteria for evidence.
Again we'll get to scientific evidences in Quran and Sunnah once we are done explaining misconceptions.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasting time, you ignorant moron, I reply to your posts, You want me to stop wasting your time then don’t fooking waste every one else’s time by posting. Honey, I am not a funnymentalist to go round and round in circles, like you do along with every other funnymentalist I have ever come across, each hoping for answers that suite their god given indoctrination next time round. If I repeat a point it is because you have chosen to ignore it, whitewashed over it or spouted total garbage and/or lies in response.
fair enough, but I wasn't talking about your questions, my point was you wasted your time to prove that Jordan is an Islamic country after I spent hours explaining how Jordanian's regime only claim to apply Islam while they nearly apply some Islamic personal issues, so they apply maybe 10% of Islam on some issues regarding the micro level and the macro level is completely ignored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 9 min One way or another 40,246
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 9 min ChristineM 20,579
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 26 min Into The Night 15,750
A Universe from Nothing? 36 min Reason Personified 25
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 255,901
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 10 hr IB DaMann 180
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 18 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 4,624
More from around the web