Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

Sep 14, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com 3,029

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Full Story

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2105 Jan 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
You need to f**k all that old islam guff off into the garbage and stop being so tribal. It's not doing you any favours. Then you'll prosper.
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that you prepare your response before you see my post,
Just out of curiosity do you notice skid marks in your underwear since you only wipe without using water ?? please don't get me wrong
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#2106 Jan 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your logic we shouldn't trust any kind of history.
That is correct, especially history collected and written hundreds of years after the fact. But if history is presented by some eyewitness, then it put things in a whole different perspective. The reason I keep clawing at Islamic history, sira, Koran, & hadith is that people regulate their lives through these books, and if these books aren't accurate, then people are wasting time, energy, and money - they are being ripped off. As kids we were forced to go and pray in front of tombs of some shia saint in places like Qom, Mashad, & Najaf. Now that I look back, I realize what bloody waste of time that was. When people go for Hajj, I wish them good luck and I let them know that they are wasting time & money on some ancient heathen practice.

We read books about Alexander the Great & throw it away. Whether all that is written about him is true or not no one cares. But your prophet Mohammad is a model to emulate, so says the Koran. Now if one is to emulate him based on botched up information, then this becomes a huge problem. Therefore, it is very important for history to be very reliable in certain cases. Oral narratives through isnads is filtered down information & in most cases fabricated.

Sahih Bukhari, Vol 7 Book 52 # 48 - Aisha told Mohammd "Your Lord hurries in pleasing you".
Thinking

UK

#2107 Jan 25, 2014
What underwear?
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity do you notice skid marks in your underwear since you only wipe without using water ?? please don't get me wrong

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#2108 Jan 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
that's fine you can read them literally, for instance the Quran actually says that women can be beaten by their husbands, but what kind of beating ..!! its only light beating, Mohammed didn't struck Aisha, the accurate translation for the word "lahaza" should be he flicked her in the chest or pushed her, so the Aisha hadith should be like
He pushed me (lahadani) in the chest (fi sadri) with a push (lahdatan)which made me sore (awja'atni) and there is a big difference between a flick or push and a struck ,…
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you physical violence is certainly pathetic and that take us back directly to Mohammed's Hadith “The most perfect in faith amongst believers is he who is best and kindest to his wife.”
<quoted text>
I don’t know about you, But I think finding scientific facts which were proved only recently by modern science in Quran and Sunnah (1400 years ago) as Remarkable and cannot be found in any religion, there are numerous scientific facts in Quran and Sunnah such facts were impossible to be known by Mohammed or anyone 1400 years ago.
beside it’s not our imams who say so, lots of western scientists converted to Islam because of new scientific discoveries in Quran and Hadiths.
Well that’s interesting, I have seen ‘pushed’ and I have seen ‘struck’ and I have seen ‘beaten’ and I have seen ‘punched’ and I have seen thumped’ and I have seen ‘hit’ but I have never seen ‘flicked’, thank you for you lesson in Arabic

There is a big difference between a flick that won’t make you sore and struck which will. Funny how you always want to interpret the quran in the way you feel best suites your cause.

Funny how you can agree when it’s put plainly yet you still condone physical violence when in association with you faith. Yet being kind to his wife did not stop him raping a minor or hitting her in the chest or laughing when his father in law beat his wives or issuing edicts that wives are to be beaten. It is a matter of walking the walk and talking the talk, it is a both not an either/or

You are misrepresenting the quran, guesswork and good stories are not fact. Many (most) of what you call scientific facts of the quran are late iron age notions that bare no resemblance to real, actual fact unless you choose to interpret them as such. Reading the actual words show them for what they are.

As for “lots of western scientists converted to Islam because of new scientific discoveries in Quran and Hadiths.” Total nonsense. Some few may have converted to Islam for personal reasons but a rational thinking scientist does not consider faith to be a rational scientific principal. So some few may have converted to Islam but generally scientists have no truck with religion, most scientist are agnostic or atheist with an interest in science and reality, not petty superstition. Why would they convert to a religion that believes embryos were grown from blood and bones and thinking that the earth is the centre of the universe. Any all powerful god would know this is a load of bollocks.

#2109 Jan 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
the essence of faith should not be based solely on fear and hope of Allah’s mercy and generosity should always outweigh fear as Imam Al-Ghazali mentions, continuous dependence on fear undoubtedly leads to despair. At any stage, one should have a little more hope than fear, thus fear is a stage or an element in our path to Allah; seeing the nature of our egos, psyches, and worldliness. The human soul is created with basic fear and it should be dealt with and used to straightenit in order for one to traverse to Allah.
Neither fear nor hope is the highest rank that believers should aim for. Ihsan(excellence), as explained by Mohammed (PBUH), is "worshiping Allah as if you see Him" (Muslim). This is the highest form of worship. It consists of many more aspects than fear or hope: love, satisfaction, absolute submission to Allah, infinite certitude, and intent for closeness.
There you go, the very fist line tells exactly of your fear of your god –‘Allah’s mercy’

So like misogyny and other such typically Muslim traits, example suicide bombing of civilians that you readily accept and don’t even see as a moral problem with your faith you also accept fear as everyday life and you do not even understand that it exists.

Then the second paragraph,“… It consists of many more aspects than fear or…” So even your prophet admitted that fear is an integral part of your religion.

#2110 Jan 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
You foul mouthed moron, I wonder why you can get all historical and incredulous when I ask similar about the Muslim, yet it’s ok for you to make direct disparaging statements to one not of your belief – I am sure you realise the hypocrisy of your statement and if you don’t then I am here to remind you.

Location hidden

#2111 Jan 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that’s interesting, I have seen ‘pushed’ and I have seen ‘struck’ and I have seen ‘beaten’ and I have seen ‘punched’ and I have seen thumped’ and I have seen ‘hit’ but I have never seen ‘flicked’, thank you for you lesson in Arabic
There is a big difference between a flick that won’t make you sore and struck which will. Funny how you always want to interpret the quran in the way you feel best suites your cause.
Funny how you can agree when it’s put plainly yet you still condone physical violence when in association with you faith. Yet being kind to his wife did not stop him raping a minor or hitting her in the chest or laughing when his father in law beat his wives or issuing edicts that wives are to be beaten. It is a matter of walking the walk and talking the talk, it is a both not an either/or You are misrepresenting the quran, guesswork and good stories are not fact.
I think you'll never get an accurate translation for the word "lahadani" unless you learned Arabic otherwise all of your accusations will remain as guesses or you can simply read the whole Hadith which is narrated by the Same Aisha (RDTA).
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Many (most) of what you call scientific facts of the quran are late iron age notions that bare no resemblance to real, actual fact unless you choose to interpret them as such. Reading the actual words show them for what they are.
As for “lots of western scientists converted to Islam because of new scientific discoveries in Quran and Hadiths.” Total nonsense. Some few may have converted to Islam for personal reasons but a rational thinking scientist does not consider faith to be a rational scientific principal. So some few may have converted to Islam but generally scientists have no truck with religion, most scientist are agnostic or atheist with an interest in science and reality, not petty superstition. Why would they convert to a religion that believes embryos were grown from blood and bones and thinking that the earth is the centre of the universe. Any all powerful god would know this is a load of bollocks.
your answer makes me assume that you already read all of these scientific signs, if you did why don't you bring them in here so we can discuss them one by one or you can just talk in general as you always do...!!

Location hidden

#2112 Jan 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, the very fist line tells exactly of your fear of your god –‘Allah’s mercy’
So like misogyny and other such typically Muslim traits, example suicide bombing of civilians that you readily accept and don’t even see as a moral problem with your faith you also accept fear as everyday life and you do not even understand that it exists.
Then the second paragraph,“… It consists of many more aspects than fear or…” So even your prophet admitted that fear is an integral part of your religion.
there is a physiological wisdom behind fear, punishment and rewards.
its the human nature which no one can deny, for the million time I don't support suicide bombings unless they were accurately done in a military location and guarantees no harm for any innocent human being.

if you ever believed in a creator; what do you think would be the best way to excite humans for doing good and keep them away from doing bad ??

or lets keep it simple; what is the best way for you to drive your kids away from drugs ??!

another question; are you happy with your life?? or what is the perfect life in your eyes ?
and what is your greatest fear ??

Location hidden

#2113 Jan 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You foul mouthed moron, I wonder why you can get all historical and incredulous when I ask similar about the Muslim, yet it’s ok for you to make direct disparaging statements to one not of your belief – I am sure you realise the hypocrisy of your statement and if you don’t then I am here to remind you.
thank you for proving my point, no matter how hard you try to disagree with Mohammed teachings and Criticize Islam by away or another there are like 90% of our religion no one can dare to disagree with it.

For instance Mohammed and the message of Islam came with a very clear personal hygiene teachings at the 6th century; when king Arthur and his folks used to evacuate in a hole of their seats Mohammed was teaching Muslims to cut their nails , wash up 5 times a day (Wudu) and cleaning after using the bathroom, you can find hundreds of Hadiths about personal hygiene but maybe you are too busy reading empty accusations.

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) happened to pass by two graves and said: They (their occupants) are being tormented, but they are not tormented for a grievous sin. One of them carried tales and the other did not keep himself safe from being defiled by urine. He then called for a fresh twig and split it into two parts, and planted them on each grave and then said: Perhaps, their punishment way be mitigated as long as these twigs remain fresh.

Prophet (peace be upon him). He said, "From the acts of nature are five: circumcision (obligation for men, but not for women), removing pubic hairs, trimming the mustache, cutting the nails and plucking the hair from under the armpits."1 [Recorded by al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Mohammed may be the first man in history who gave rights to Animals and environment and there are as well numerous authentic Hadiths to back it up.

So in your response I surely don't find myself as a hypocrite I am just trapped with people know nothing about Islam and claim to be enlightened yet Quran interpreters.

Location hidden

#2114 Jan 28, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, especially history collected and written hundreds of years after the fact. But if history is presented by some eyewitness, then it put things in a whole different perspective. The reason I keep clawing at Islamic history, sira, Koran, & hadith is that people regulate their lives through these books, and if these books aren't accurate, then people are wasting time, energy, and money - they are being ripped off. As kids we were forced to go and pray in front of tombs of some shia saint in places like Qom, Mashad, & Najaf. Now that I look back, I realize what bloody waste of time that was. When people go for Hajj, I wish them good luck and I let them know that they are wasting time & money on some ancient heathen practice.
We read books about Alexander the Great & throw it away. Whether all that is written about him is true or not no one cares. But your prophet Mohammad is a model to emulate, so says the Koran. Now if one is to emulate him based on botched up information, then this becomes a huge problem. Therefore, it is very important for history to be very reliable in certain cases. Oral narratives through isnads is filtered down information & in most cases fabricated.
Sahih Bukhari, Vol 7 Book 52 # 48 - Aisha told Mohammd "Your Lord hurries in pleasing you".
when I got to the part where you as a kid was forced to pray in front of tombs I stopped reading, praying for tombs is Shirk, Shirk is the greatest Sin.

To be honest with you shiate scholars and scientists are considered to be infidels and apostates by all Sunni scholars through history, they added so many fabrications to Islam, So I really dont blame you for running away from a manipulated religion, did you witness a day of Ashura ??!!!

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2115 Jan 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
when I got to the part where you as a kid was forced to pray in front of tombs I stopped reading, praying for tombs is Shirk, Shirk is the greatest Sin.
To be honest with you shiate scholars and scientists are considered to be infidels and apostates by all Sunni scholars through history, they added so many fabrications to Islam, So I really dont blame you for running away from a manipulated religion, did you witness a day of Ashura ??!!!
Moe's book was a failure, so his followers created the hadith to fix the errors in the Koran. LMAO!

#2117 Jan 29, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'll never get an accurate translation for the word "lahadani" unless you learned Arabic otherwise all of your accusations will remain as guesses or you can simply read the whole Hadith which is narrated by the Same Aisha (RDTA).
<quoted text>
your answer makes me assume that you already read all of these scientific signs, if you did why don't you bring them in here so we can discuss them one by one or you can just talk in general as you always do...!!
I have heard various “translations” of from Arabic speaking Muslims. It’s old Arabic so you do not know for sure yourself but please feel free to define a definite meaning to an ambiguous word. Guess what – Aisha said it hurt, caused pain, it made her sore, a clause that lends weight to the meaning of the word lahadan. Tell me, why is it that Muslim apologists have to play with individual wording to make the quran more acceptable to people?

As I have indicated, a flick does not hurt. Also I have never, ever seen a man in temper opt for a gentle flick when a hard push or even thump would ease their raging testosterone levels so easily. You are welcome to cherry pick whichever individual words you feel necessary and give them meanings best suites your excuses but I will go on the entirety of the verse as it is written.

Do you know what they say about ‘assume’? I have read some of these so called scientific signs and you have provide one or two yourself and each and every one are little more the dark age guesses based on what was then common understanding

You are the one hyping the science of the quran you put these “scientific signs” on the table and stop sloping your shoulders. You provide lists of MANY (your words) scientist who have converted to Islam for scientific reasons. Honey, you made the claim, it’s up top you to back it up
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a physiological wisdom behind fear, punishment and rewards.
its the human nature which no one can deny, for the million time I don't support suicide bombings unless they were accurately done in a military location and guarantees no harm for any innocent human being.
if you ever believed in a creator; what do you think would be the best way to excite humans for doing good and keep them away from doing bad ??
or lets keep it simple; what is the best way for you to drive your kids away from drugs ??!
another question; are you happy with your life?? or what is the perfect life in your eyes ?
and what is your greatest fear ??
There is primal instinct behind fear but if you need to use fear as a punishment/reward system then there is something seriously wrong with your strategy. Such use is a form of slavery and this days are long gone.

I have told you over a billion times, don’t exaggerate, the fact remains that you support suicide bombing. And I have asked you how the fook does a bomb know how to discriminate? Funnily enough you have not bothered answering that one.

I could not believe in a creator for logical and factual reasons, the universe is far bigger than any god book and far bigger than any dark age/ iron age / bronze age egomaniacs could imagine. Any creator who specifically designed one species of millions of such species on one planet of possibly millions of such planets in one galaxy of billions of galaxies to worship him then either he is not seeing the big picture or he is far weaker then you give him credit for and so not worth of belief.

Yes I am ecstatically happy with my life, my life is perfect in far more ways than you could imagine or even want to imagine.

As for my greatest fear, I can’t really say I have fear any more, it has been driven from me by reglutards. Although I still have the occasional nightmare about them. Perhaps this is one reason why I am so happy with my life, that there is no one with a god crutch who can harm me any more.

#2118 Jan 29, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for proving my point, no matter how hard you try to disagree with Mohammed teachings and Criticize Islam by away or another there are like 90% of our religion no one can dare to disagree with it.
For instance Mohammed and the message of Islam came with a very clear personal hygiene teachings at the 6th century; when king Arthur and his folks used to evacuate in a hole of their seats Mohammed was teaching Muslims to cut their nails , wash up 5 times a day (Wudu) and cleaning after using the bathroom, you can find hundreds of Hadiths about personal hygiene but maybe you are too busy reading empty accusations.
Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) happened to pass by two graves and said: They (their occupants) are being tormented, but they are not tormented for a grievous sin. One of them carried tales and the other did not keep himself safe from being defiled by urine. He then called for a fresh twig and split it into two parts, and planted them on each grave and then said: Perhaps, their punishment way be mitigated as long as these twigs remain fresh.
Prophet (peace be upon him). He said, "From the acts of nature are five: circumcision (obligation for men, but not for women), removing pubic hairs, trimming the mustache, cutting the nails and plucking the hair from under the armpits."1 [Recorded by al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Mohammed may be the first man in history who gave rights to Animals and environment and there are as well numerous authentic Hadiths to back it up.
So in your response I surely don't find myself as a hypocrite I am just trapped with people know nothing about Islam and claim to be enlightened yet Quran interpreters.
Say what? So the way you wipe you a$$ is 90% of your religion and you continues to cleanse yourselves in the way taught in the 6th century. Personally I am of the understanding that personal health any hygiene has moved on considerably since then.

Honey it was not me that went fooking ballistic when I asked the question of why some Muslims stank of sh|t? That was you and you still never actually answered the question opting to the good old incredulous foot stomping and the quran says instead.

Nope of course you don’t find yourself a hypocrite, hypocrites never do, that does not change the fact that you blew wholesale at me for asking a question and you use exactly the same implication to your opposition and expect no one to question your ethics? That my dear is hypocritical.

And there is a great amount of not only your religion but also just about any religion that can be disagreed with, criticised even scientifically proven to be utter bollocks. The fact that your religion is based on the Hebrew abrahmic god stories only makes it easy to disagree with because so much of Tanakh has been disproved then so much of the books it spawned are subject to the same refute.

#2120 Jan 29, 2014
Thinking wrote:
When someone claims you can't wash your bits properly until you are subjugated by islam, that lie is termed "koranic irrigation".[sic]
<quoted text>
Quronaic irritation?

Did bidets exist when Mohammed was a lad?

Location hidden

#2122 Jan 29, 2014
Blonde Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Moe's book was a failure, so his followers created the hadith to fix the errors in the Koran. LMAO!
it seems like you dont know that Quran cannot be applied without Sunnah, The sunnah of Muhammad includes his specific words, habits, practices, and silent approvals.

According to your logic if we as Muslims only depend on Quran we won't be able to know how to pray, Pay Zakkah, Fast or go to Haj.

So without Sunnah or Hadiths we wouldnt know the 5 pillars of Islam nor the 6 pillars of Faith.
in short words Islam without Sunnah isn't Islam.

Location hidden

#2123 Jan 29, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Science transcends language.
The scientific method is therefore more perfect than islam can ever pretend to be.
<quoted text>
What if you found out That Quran tells us Scientific facts hundreds of years before they were discovered ?? even Mohammed Hadiths revealed so many scientific signs, such scientific signs were transferred between muslims for the past 1400 years , they only delivered it as they are without even knowing the meaning of it until the modern science explained to us what exactly these verses or Hadiths mean.

#2124 Jan 29, 2014
Thinking wrote:
France 1710, allegedly... nothing islamic about them.
<quoted text>
After Moh’s time then

Location hidden

#2125 Jan 29, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard various “translations” of from Arabic speaking Muslims. It’s old Arabic so you do not know for sure yourself but please feel free to define a definite meaning to an ambiguous word. Guess what – Aisha said it hurt, caused pain, it made her sore, a clause that lends weight to the meaning of the word lahadan. Tell me, why is it that Muslim apologists have to play with individual wording to make the quran more acceptable to people?
it seems like you forgot that the Same Aisha narrated the Hadith, and after the flick Mohammed and Aisha continued their conversation, besides that is a Hadith not Quran (you said I am trying to make Quran more acceptable to people).
we Know that Mohammed loved Aisha from All his heart but your problem is that you didnt take in consideration the other hundreds of Hadiths about Mohammed kindness to His wives and his teachings of treating women kindly.

Mohammed (PBUH) didn't get married to a minor back then 1400 years ago it was completely normal to get married to any woman as long as they are women (reached puberty) beside in hot places the biological nature of girls is different than in cold places like U.K or some western countries, hence they reach puberty earlier and as I told "thinking" in some countries like Somalia and egypt girls reach puberty at the age 7 or 8.

your other Hadith about Mohammed laughing about his father in law hitting his wives never happened, its a weak hadith beside Mohammed (PBUH) never laughed he only smiles through all his life.
I think now you'll understand the very important role of science of Hadith because it helps to categorize Hadiths into different grades and link them to other Hadiths and Quranic verses and depend on narraters among with numerous other factors.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have indicated, a flick does not hurt. Also I have never, ever seen a man in temper opt for a gentle flick when a hard push or even thump would ease their raging testosterone levels so easily. You are welcome to cherry pick whichever individual words you feel necessary and give them meanings best suites your excuses but I will go on the entirety of the verse as it is written.
Check the above response.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what they say about ‘assume’? I have read some of these so called scientific signs and you have provide one or two yourself and each and every one are little more the dark age guesses based on what was then common understanding
You are the one hyping the science of the Quran you put these “scientific signs” on the table and stop sloping your shoulders. You provide lists of MANY (your words) scientist who have converted to Islam for scientific reasons. Honey, you made the claim, it’s up top you to back it up
I don't need to back up everything I say, the internet is Full with reliable resources and you can check yourself scientists Comments about Science in Quran.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is primal instinct behind fear but if you need to use fear as a punishment/reward system then there is something seriously wrong with your strategy. Such use is a form of slavery and this days are long gone.
According to your logic their shouldn't be any prisons, punishments nor death sentence,
Some people need fear to straight up themselves and some others like what is called Hope and/or rewards, I gotta a feeling that you should see the reward part in Quranic Verses.

Location hidden

#2126 Jan 29, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not believe in a creator for logical and factual reasons, the universe is far bigger than any god book and far bigger than any dark age/ iron age / bronze age egomaniacs could imagine. Any creator who specifically designed one species of millions of such species on one planet of possibly millions of such planets in one galaxy of billions of galaxies to worship him then either he is not seeing the big picture or he is far weaker then you give him credit for and so not worth of belief.
I said if you believed in a creator , do you think he would communicate with his creatures and if he did what is the best possible way to ??!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am ecstatically happy with my life, my life is perfect in far more ways than you could imagine or even want to imagine.
As for my greatest fear, I can’t really say I have fear any more, it has been driven from me by reglutards. Although I still have the occasional nightmare about them. Perhaps this is one reason why I am so happy with my life, that there is no one with a god crutch who can harm me any more.
that wasn’t a personal question, I need to know what is the definition of a perfect life in your eyes ?? And even if you are ecstatically Happy with your life; you still gonna die someday, you still have to wakeup everyday in the morning, you are still getting older and you still may get sick at anytime.
Jim

London, UK

#2127 Jan 29, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I said if you believed in a creator , do you think he would communicate with his creatures and if he did what is the best possible way to ??!
<quoted text>
that wasn’t a personal question, I need to know what is the definition of a perfect life in your eyes ?? And even if you are ecstatically Happy with your life; you still gonna die someday, you still have to wakeup everyday in the morning, you are still getting older and you still may get sick at anytime.
No such thing as god - only loudmouth religious idiots with no evidence of god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 7 min woodtick57 2,302
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min polymath257 232,803
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 24 min Crazy Mess 1
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 1 hr _Bad Company 124
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr _Bad Company 23,186
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 16 hr Thinking 28
God' existence 16 hr Thinking 57
More from around the web