Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedoph...

Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad

There are 3146 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not so bad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"The God of the Qur'an is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Mahmood

Keswick, Canada

#2091 Jan 23, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with verses you quoted from Quran, the problem is the way you interpret them, so the Quran tells Strike women, then we should know how did Mohammed applied that verse during his life, the only thing he did is that he struck Aisha on the chest which caused her some pain and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you? She said: Whatsoever the people conceal, Allah will know it. He said: Gabriel came to me when you saw me. He called me and he concealed it from you. I responded to his call, but I too concealed it from you (for he did not come to you), as you were not fully dressed. I thought that you had gone to sleep, and I did not like to awaken you, fearing that you may be frightened. He (Gabriel) said: Your Lord has commanded you to go to the inhabitants of Baqi'(to those lying in the graves) and beg pardon for them. I said: Messenger of Allah, how should I pray for them (How should I beg forgiveness for them)? He said: Say, Peace be upon the inhabitants of this city (graveyard) from among the Believers and the Muslims, and may Allah have mercy on those who have gone ahead of us, and those who come later on, and we shall, God willing, join you.(narrated by Aisha herself)
<quoted text>
the proofs are within the teachings themselves, Maybe this time you can Google proofs of Islam instead of reading nonsense fabricated articles on thereligionofpeace.com
<quoted text>
Actually if I was a woman I would certainly choose a man who fears Allah the most, because if he fears Allah he'll dafinetly know that Allah is watching him all the time and knows that someday he'll be questioned for everything he did or going to do.
1) How would you know how Mohammad applied each verse of the Koran?
2) How do you know that he hit Aisha in the chest?
3) How do you know that he had a wife named Aisha?
4) None of his companions or wives are even mentioned in the Koran - no mention of Abu Bakr, Ali, Omar, Aisha, or Khadija - did these people even exist? These people who played a pivitol role in his life are not listed in the Koran. The only person named is Zaid. Islamic history does not suggest that he played an important role in Mohammad's life.

Once again, you are doing what others do ie rely on Sira & Hadiths.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2093 Jan 23, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
1) How would you know how Mohammad applied each verse of the Koran?
2) How do you know that he hit Aisha in the chest?
3) How do you know that he had a wife named Aisha?
4) None of his companions or wives are even mentioned in the Koran - no mention of Abu Bakr, Ali, Omar, Aisha, or Khadija - did these people even exist? These people who played a pivitol role in his life are not listed in the Koran. The only person named is Zaid. Islamic history does not suggest that he played an important role in Mohammad's life.
Once again, you are doing what others do ie rely on Sira & Hadiths.
what is the difference between truth and lies ??
I think the very Small and accurate details is what makes the whole thing a truth.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2094 Jan 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Good news indeed. I was lucky enough to see Russell Howard before he started playing big venues. He was charming.
Frankie Boyle's very young daughter was asking him what a woman wearing a full burka was. He thought long and hard about how to explain a burka to a young child in a non offensive manner.
"It's a black person's ghost."
<quoted text>
I first saw him a few years ago, very good.

Re the Frankie Boyle story - LOL

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#2095 Jan 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
is my English that bad ??!! you always miss my point
I meant that "thinking" gets only the bad news about us the muslims and the middle east while we have lots of good news.
anyways thank you for the good news from your part of the world.
You English is fine, far better that my Arabic and I know exactly what you meant and what you said.

The biggest mistake you made was saying “our Imams do guide people” within a couple of posts of your link showing your imams condone FGM. After that it was a ‘fait accompli’ that the rest of your post was taken literally and responded to in kind.(I am a very literal person as you have no doubt gathered)

And please be aware that when good news does come out of the middle east then the chances are that Thinking probably hears about it before you do.

But it does seem that you always misunderstand my point, perhaps we will never see eye to eye.

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#2096 Jan 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem ….
As I have said several times before I do not interpret them, I read them literally as they were written, it is you who does the interpreting. I have had this discussion with funnymentalist believers of several religions. Not one will admit that as far as their god book goes that the letter A actually means A but prefers to believe it should mean C or even D because it B is written somewhere else. That’s the way they want to believe it so the literal reading as written and logic can go screw themselves.

Physical violence is always unjust. You may condone it and welcome it, you may excuse it and even worship it but that makes no difference to the fact that when you say I am bigger and harder and more violent than you and can hurt you therefore I win immediately means you have lost on moral grounds. What is so telling is that such people will never comprehend the morality and simply think ‘yeah I must be real tough me ‘cos I can beat up that weakling’, where is the intelligence in that?– It really is quite pathetic.

They are not proof, no matter what you Imams say. And the sites that claim the teachings of Islam to be proofs are not exactly what you would call impartial are they? Proof requires verifiable and falsifiable evidence. Guess what is missing from all religions? It just happens to be verifiable and falsifiable evidence. Of course you are welcome to believe whatever you want, it is after all religion that guides you but please to not lie in the name of your faith.

Why are you so scared of your god? The Hebrews who invented the abrahamic god consider him as a source of comfort, someone to have a nice cozy chat with. Yet christian think of god as an entity to fear and use him as means to threaten anyone who does not think like them. While Muslims think of god as an intolerant general who you must follow precisely of he will show his wrath ok yes and he will show his wrath by killing all infidels. Same god, so many different philosophies…

Surely it should be up to the person themselves to behave in a way that is acceptable, not only to themselves but also the people he/she knows and associates with. He/she as a child of say older then six or seven should have the self will and humanity to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong. Why do you need the hypocritical fear that a mythical god will send an imaginary big lightening bolt to zap morally inadequate wrongdoers and people you don’t like?

Why do you need a god crutch to be a decent human being?

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#2097 Jan 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Be nice to each other? Work collaboratively? Forget your differences? I'm sure this will all take time but I'm sure you can make it happen if you want it enough.
<quoted text>
And eat marmite

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#2098 Jan 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the very Small and accurate details is what makes the whole thing a truth.
Oh an easy one,

Truth, the quality or state of being true.

Lie:
1. A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
2. Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.
Mahmood

Peterborough, Canada

#2099 Jan 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Historian Tabari wrote about the Zanj revolt in Iraq during the 9th century because he was living there at that time. His account of the event can be construed as accurate because he lived to see it unfold. But no eyewitness from the 7th century wrote a historical account of Mohammad - not even his companions. There is no hand-written copy of the Koran dating back to Mohammad's lifetime either and that is the difference between truth and lies.

It's like me writing an account about the 1979 revolution in Iran. People thousand years from now will read it & realize that it was written by an eyewitness and not a historian who lived 200 years later.

Location hidden

#2100 Jan 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Be nice to each other? Work collaboratively? Forget your differences? I'm sure this will all take time but I'm sure you can make it happen if you want it enough.
<quoted text>
What you just said is actually the essence of Islam, I think the situation in the middle east and for all Muslims will become worse, as long as we are not applying the very minimum of Islamic teachings.

Umar Bin Al Khattab once said "We were the lowliest of people but Allah gave us might and glory through Islam. If we seek glory through other than what Allah gave us glory through, He will abase us (again).”

for instance 202.9 Million Muslims in Indonesia are living in miserable conditions and in Extreme poverty, they literally don't have the very minimum requirements of a normal life, thousands of Muslims starved to death in Somalia, over 140 Million Muslims in Bangladesh are also living miserably, the words cannot describe how these guys are living, the average salary for a Bangali worker is 1 Dollar per day.

three hundred thousands Muslims including women and children died so far in the Syrian revolution and the list goes on..!!
on the other hand Saudia Arabia makes over 250 billion dollars each year from Gas and oil only, the united Arab emirates are doing very well also, Qatar's wealth reached the sky.

all of these wealthy countries claim that they represent Islamic countries while none of them actually apply the Islamic economical system nor social or political system and teachings, so that's what happening some Muslims starve to death while leaders in Saudia Arabia throw tons of food and buy luxurious limited edition cars and park them in their fabulous palaces, the value of one car may actually save a tribe in Somalia or Indonesia.

Al Zakkah is one of the 5 pillars of Islam, leaving one of these pillars is enough to take you out of Islam, but screw that some Muslims would rather to put their money in a Bank and take 4 or 5% profits instead.

"The household of Muhammad did not possess even a single Sa of wheat or food grains for the evening meal, although he has nine wives to look after." (See Hadith No. 685)

During the period of Umar Ibn Abd al-Aziz (one of the caliphs)

when the zakah (2.5% of income collected for the poor) was collected and brought to the treasury, there was a vast sum of money.

Caliph Umar ordered for it to be distributes among the poor people but after distributing it, most of the money was still there as poverty was non existent in Muslims countries during this period.

So he ordered that the money be spent on strengthening the Muslim army but his men informed him that the army was in an excellent condition and didn't need any more money.

So he ordered that the money be used to pay off the debts of Muslims but after paying off all the debts, there was still a lot of money left!

So he ordered that the money be used to pay off the debts of non-Muslims debts, but still there was lots of money left.

So he ordered that the money be used to help the young marry. Even still, money remained.

So he ordered that grains be bought with this money then placed on the top of the mountains so birds could eat from the Muslims welfare!

Location hidden

#2101 Jan 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said several times before I do not interpret them, I read them literally as they were written, it is you who does the interpreting. I have had this discussion with funnymentalist believers of several religions. Not one will admit that as far as their god book goes that the letter A actually means A but prefers to believe it should mean C or even D because it B is written somewhere else. That’s the way they want to believe it so the literal reading as written and logic can go screw themselves.
that's fine you can read them literally, for instance the Quran actually says that women can be beaten by their husbands, but what kind of beating ..!! its only light beating, Mohammed didn't struck Aisha, the accurate translation for the word "lahaza" should be he flicked her in the chest or pushed her, so the Aisha hadith should be like
He pushed me (lahadani) in the chest (fi sadri) with a push (lahdatan)which made me sore (awja'atni) and there is a big difference between a flick or push and a struck , and the very same verse states that there should be talking and preaching between the couple, and if problems remained the man should stop intimate relations with his wife for a while, if we reached the final step there are two opinions; some scholars say a light beating while you give your back to your wife (when you give your back to someone and try to beat him for no doubt it will be really light and painless)
the light beating according to these scholars shouldn't be painful and shouldn't cause any humiliation to the wife, other scholars say that the Arabic word "idrobohuna" has multiple meanings and one of them is leaving the house for a while, so the man should leave the house for a while if problems remained between the married couple and that may result in working things out, yet if problems remains the couple may carry on to the continual steps of divorce or "Talaq" there are like 3 grades of Talaq and each grade has different rules and terms.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Physical violence is always unjust. You may condone it and welcome it, you may excuse it and even worship it but that makes no difference to the fact that when you say I am bigger and harder and more violent than you and can hurt you therefore I win immediately means you have lost on moral grounds. What is so telling is that such people will never comprehend the morality and simply think ‘yeah I must be real tough me ‘cos I can beat up that weakling’, where is the intelligence in that?– It really is quite pathetic.
I totally agree with you physical violence is certainly pathetic and that take us back directly to Mohammed's Hadith “The most perfect in faith amongst believers is he who is best and kindest to his wife.”
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not proof, no matter what you Imams say. And the sites that claim the teachings of Islam to be proofs are not exactly what you would call impartial are they? Proof requires verifiable and falsifiable evidence. Guess what is missing from all religions? It just happens to be verifiable and falsifiable evidence.
I don’t know about you, But I think finding scientific facts which were proved only recently by modern science in Quran and Sunnah (1400 years ago) as Remarkable and cannot be found in any religion, there are numerous scientific facts in Quran and Sunnah such facts were impossible to be known by Mohammed or anyone 1400 years ago.

beside it’s not our imams who say so, lots of western scientists converted to Islam because of new scientific discoveries in Quran and Hadiths.

Location hidden

#2102 Jan 24, 2014
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Historian Tabari wrote about the Zanj revolt in Iraq during the 9th century because he was living there at that time. His account of the event can be construed as accurate because he lived to see it unfold. But no eyewitness from the 7th century wrote a historical account of Mohammad - not even his companions. There is no hand-written copy of the Koran dating back to Mohammad's lifetime either and that is the difference between truth and lies.
It's like me writing an account about the 1979 revolution in Iran. People thousand years from now will read it & realize that it was written by an eyewitness and not a historian who lived 200 years later.
According to your logic we shouldn't trust any kind of history.

Location hidden

#2103 Jan 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are welcome to believe whatever you want, it is after all religion that guides you but please to not lie in the name of your faith.
Why are you so scared of your god? The Hebrews who invented the abrahamic god consider him as a source of comfort, someone to have a nice cozy chat with. Yet christian think of god as an entity to fear and use him as means to threaten anyone who does not think like them. While Muslims think of god as an intolerant general who you must follow precisely of he will show his wrath ok yes and he will show his wrath by killing all infidels. Same god, so many different philosophies…
the essence of faith should not be based solely on fear and hope of Allah’s mercy and generosity should always outweigh fear as Imam Al-Ghazali mentions, continuous dependence on fear undoubtedly leads to despair. At any stage, one should have a little more hope than fear, thus fear is a stage or an element in our path to Allah; seeing the nature of our egos, psyches, and worldliness. The human soul is created with basic fear and it should be dealt with and used to straightenit in order for one to traverse to Allah.

Neither fear nor hope is the highest rank that believers should aim for. Ihsan(excellence), as explained by Mohammed (PBUH), is "worshiping Allah as if you see Him" (Muslim). This is the highest form of worship. It consists of many more aspects than fear or hope: love, satisfaction, absolute submission to Allah, infinite certitude, and intent for closeness.
Thinking

Aberdeen, UK

#2104 Jan 24, 2014
You need to f**k all that old islam guff off into the garbage and stop being so tribal. It's not doing you any favours. Then you'll prosper.
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
What you just said is actually the essence of Islam, I think the situation in the middle east and for all Muslims will become worse, as long as we are not applying the very minimum of Islamic teachings.
Umar Bin Al Khattab once said "We were the lowliest of people but Allah gave us might and glory through Islam. If we seek glory through other than what Allah gave us glory through, He will abase us (again).”
for instance 202.9 Million Muslims in Indonesia are living in miserable conditions and in Extreme poverty, they literally don't have the very minimum requirements of a normal life, thousands of Muslims starved to death in Somalia, over 140 Million Muslims in Bangladesh are also living miserably, the words cannot describe how these guys are living, the average salary for a Bangali worker is 1 Dollar per day.
three hundred thousands Muslims including women and children died so far in the Syrian revolution and the list goes on..!!
on the other hand Saudia Arabia makes over 250 billion dollars each year from Gas and oil only, the united Arab emirates are doing very well also, Qatar's wealth reached the sky.
all of these wealthy countries claim that they represent Islamic countries while none of them actually apply the Islamic economical system nor social or political system and teachings, so that's what happening some Muslims starve to death while leaders in Saudia Arabia throw tons of food and buy luxurious limited edition cars and park them in their fabulous palaces, the value of one car may actually save a tribe in Somalia or Indonesia.
Al Zakkah is one of the 5 pillars of Islam, leaving one of these pillars is enough to take you out of Islam, but screw that some Muslims would rather to put their money in a Bank and take 4 or 5% profits instead.
"The household of Muhammad did not possess even a single Sa of wheat or food grains for the evening meal, although he has nine wives to look after." (See Hadith No. 685)
During the period of Umar Ibn Abd al-Aziz (one of the caliphs)
when the zakah (2.5% of income collected for the poor) was collected and brought to the treasury, there was a vast sum of money.
Caliph Umar ordered for it to be distributes among the poor people but after distributing it, most of the money was still there as poverty was non existent in Muslims countries during this period.
So he ordered that the money be spent on strengthening the Muslim army but his men informed him that the army was in an excellent condition and didn't need any more money.
So he ordered that the money be used to pay off the debts of Muslims but after paying off all the debts, there was still a lot of money left!
So he ordered that the money be used to pay off the debts of non-Muslims debts, but still there was lots of money left.
So he ordered that the money be used to help the young marry. Even still, money remained.
So he ordered that grains be bought with this money then placed on the top of the mountains so birds could eat from the Muslims welfare!

Location hidden

#2105 Jan 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
You need to f**k all that old islam guff off into the garbage and stop being so tribal. It's not doing you any favours. Then you'll prosper.
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that you prepare your response before you see my post,
Just out of curiosity do you notice skid marks in your underwear since you only wipe without using water ?? please don't get me wrong
Mahmood

Keswick, Canada

#2106 Jan 24, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your logic we shouldn't trust any kind of history.
That is correct, especially history collected and written hundreds of years after the fact. But if history is presented by some eyewitness, then it put things in a whole different perspective. The reason I keep clawing at Islamic history, sira, Koran, & hadith is that people regulate their lives through these books, and if these books aren't accurate, then people are wasting time, energy, and money - they are being ripped off. As kids we were forced to go and pray in front of tombs of some shia saint in places like Qom, Mashad, & Najaf. Now that I look back, I realize what bloody waste of time that was. When people go for Hajj, I wish them good luck and I let them know that they are wasting time & money on some ancient heathen practice.

We read books about Alexander the Great & throw it away. Whether all that is written about him is true or not no one cares. But your prophet Mohammad is a model to emulate, so says the Koran. Now if one is to emulate him based on botched up information, then this becomes a huge problem. Therefore, it is very important for history to be very reliable in certain cases. Oral narratives through isnads is filtered down information & in most cases fabricated.

Sahih Bukhari, Vol 7 Book 52 # 48 - Aisha told Mohammd "Your Lord hurries in pleasing you".
Thinking

Aberdeen, UK

#2107 Jan 25, 2014
What underwear?
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity do you notice skid marks in your underwear since you only wipe without using water ?? please don't get me wrong

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#2108 Jan 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
that's fine you can read them literally, for instance the Quran actually says that women can be beaten by their husbands, but what kind of beating ..!! its only light beating, Mohammed didn't struck Aisha, the accurate translation for the word "lahaza" should be he flicked her in the chest or pushed her, so the Aisha hadith should be like
He pushed me (lahadani) in the chest (fi sadri) with a push (lahdatan)which made me sore (awja'atni) and there is a big difference between a flick or push and a struck ,…
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you physical violence is certainly pathetic and that take us back directly to Mohammed's Hadith “The most perfect in faith amongst believers is he who is best and kindest to his wife.”
<quoted text>
I don’t know about you, But I think finding scientific facts which were proved only recently by modern science in Quran and Sunnah (1400 years ago) as Remarkable and cannot be found in any religion, there are numerous scientific facts in Quran and Sunnah such facts were impossible to be known by Mohammed or anyone 1400 years ago.
beside it’s not our imams who say so, lots of western scientists converted to Islam because of new scientific discoveries in Quran and Hadiths.
Well that’s interesting, I have seen ‘pushed’ and I have seen ‘struck’ and I have seen ‘beaten’ and I have seen ‘punched’ and I have seen thumped’ and I have seen ‘hit’ but I have never seen ‘flicked’, thank you for you lesson in Arabic

There is a big difference between a flick that won’t make you sore and struck which will. Funny how you always want to interpret the quran in the way you feel best suites your cause.

Funny how you can agree when it’s put plainly yet you still condone physical violence when in association with you faith. Yet being kind to his wife did not stop him raping a minor or hitting her in the chest or laughing when his father in law beat his wives or issuing edicts that wives are to be beaten. It is a matter of walking the walk and talking the talk, it is a both not an either/or

You are misrepresenting the quran, guesswork and good stories are not fact. Many (most) of what you call scientific facts of the quran are late iron age notions that bare no resemblance to real, actual fact unless you choose to interpret them as such. Reading the actual words show them for what they are.

As for “lots of western scientists converted to Islam because of new scientific discoveries in Quran and Hadiths.” Total nonsense. Some few may have converted to Islam for personal reasons but a rational thinking scientist does not consider faith to be a rational scientific principal. So some few may have converted to Islam but generally scientists have no truck with religion, most scientist are agnostic or atheist with an interest in science and reality, not petty superstition. Why would they convert to a religion that believes embryos were grown from blood and bones and thinking that the earth is the centre of the universe. Any all powerful god would know this is a load of bollocks.

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#2109 Jan 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
the essence of faith should not be based solely on fear and hope of Allah’s mercy and generosity should always outweigh fear as Imam Al-Ghazali mentions, continuous dependence on fear undoubtedly leads to despair. At any stage, one should have a little more hope than fear, thus fear is a stage or an element in our path to Allah; seeing the nature of our egos, psyches, and worldliness. The human soul is created with basic fear and it should be dealt with and used to straightenit in order for one to traverse to Allah.
Neither fear nor hope is the highest rank that believers should aim for. Ihsan(excellence), as explained by Mohammed (PBUH), is "worshiping Allah as if you see Him" (Muslim). This is the highest form of worship. It consists of many more aspects than fear or hope: love, satisfaction, absolute submission to Allah, infinite certitude, and intent for closeness.
There you go, the very fist line tells exactly of your fear of your god –‘Allah’s mercy’

So like misogyny and other such typically Muslim traits, example suicide bombing of civilians that you readily accept and don’t even see as a moral problem with your faith you also accept fear as everyday life and you do not even understand that it exists.

Then the second paragraph,“… It consists of many more aspects than fear or…” So even your prophet admitted that fear is an integral part of your religion.

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#2110 Jan 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
You foul mouthed moron, I wonder why you can get all historical and incredulous when I ask similar about the Muslim, yet it’s ok for you to make direct disparaging statements to one not of your belief – I am sure you realise the hypocrisy of your statement and if you don’t then I am here to remind you.

Location hidden

#2111 Jan 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that’s interesting, I have seen ‘pushed’ and I have seen ‘struck’ and I have seen ‘beaten’ and I have seen ‘punched’ and I have seen thumped’ and I have seen ‘hit’ but I have never seen ‘flicked’, thank you for you lesson in Arabic
There is a big difference between a flick that won’t make you sore and struck which will. Funny how you always want to interpret the quran in the way you feel best suites your cause.
Funny how you can agree when it’s put plainly yet you still condone physical violence when in association with you faith. Yet being kind to his wife did not stop him raping a minor or hitting her in the chest or laughing when his father in law beat his wives or issuing edicts that wives are to be beaten. It is a matter of walking the walk and talking the talk, it is a both not an either/or You are misrepresenting the quran, guesswork and good stories are not fact.
I think you'll never get an accurate translation for the word "lahadani" unless you learned Arabic otherwise all of your accusations will remain as guesses or you can simply read the whole Hadith which is narrated by the Same Aisha (RDTA).
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Many (most) of what you call scientific facts of the quran are late iron age notions that bare no resemblance to real, actual fact unless you choose to interpret them as such. Reading the actual words show them for what they are.
As for “lots of western scientists converted to Islam because of new scientific discoveries in Quran and Hadiths.” Total nonsense. Some few may have converted to Islam for personal reasons but a rational thinking scientist does not consider faith to be a rational scientific principal. So some few may have converted to Islam but generally scientists have no truck with religion, most scientist are agnostic or atheist with an interest in science and reality, not petty superstition. Why would they convert to a religion that believes embryos were grown from blood and bones and thinking that the earth is the centre of the universe. Any all powerful god would know this is a load of bollocks.
your answer makes me assume that you already read all of these scientific signs, if you did why don't you bring them in here so we can discuss them one by one or you can just talk in general as you always do...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min Samuel Patre 94,369
News Geoff Robson is wrong about Richard Dawkins, th... 9 hr Eagle 12 - 10
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing (Oct '17) 11 hr Eagle 12 - 145
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 12 hr Eagle 12 - 5,998
News Christ, Atheism, Quantum Physics, and the Natur... Thu nanoanomaly 1
News Egyptian Parliament considers outlawing atheism May 21 Guest 6
Stephen Hawking, now a believer May 8 superwilly 20