Crazy atheists going insane as street...

Crazy atheists going insane as street pastors

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Slicky Dawkins

London, UK

#1 May 26, 2014
Slicky Dawkins

London, UK

#2 May 26, 2014

So much for being "rational" lol.
Slicky Dawkins

London, UK

#3 May 26, 2014
Sad thing is that many internet atheists actually sound similar to the atheists in these clips.
Slicky Dawkins

London, UK

#4 May 26, 2014
Oh don't try the "no true scotsman" fallacy. The first guy screams "atheism forever" and the second guy is clearly atheist for attacking a preacher just for preaching about Jesus and the forth guy screams out typical atheist insults such as "I hate God!" and "Your god hates me!" These people are atheists.

These people are the very embodiment of the new atheist movement.
Slicky Dawkins

London, UK

#5 May 26, 2014
Correction: Crazy atheists going insane AT street pastors

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6 May 26, 2014
Those people are not atheist. Those people are theist who are figuring out that thier god is always and forever has been, just plain absent. They are losing their faith.

Atheist do not hate your god, atheist do nothing concerning your god-myths ... except ask you for proof of their existence.

“BAS in Electrical Engineering”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#7 May 27, 2014
Reason Personified wrote:
Those people are not atheist. Those people are theist who are figuring out that thier god is always and forever has been, just plain absent. They are losing their faith.
Atheist do not hate your god, atheist do nothing concerning your god-myths ... except ask you for proof of their existence.
Many actually don't even care/bring up the subject. It just means nothing to us. When the times comes that we are forced to think about it again, we apply critical thought instead of taking information at face value.

Sadly, bible thumpers will never see beyond the binding.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#8 May 27, 2014
Electrical Engineer wrote:
<quoted text>
Many actually don't even care/bring up the subject. It just means nothing to us. When the times comes that we are forced to think about it again, we apply critical thought instead of taking information at face value.
Sadly, bible thumpers will never see beyond the binding.
True this, and not only beyond that binding but inside it also. Most if they actually knew what was in the tome they thump, in pure disgust would hurl it instead.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#9 May 27, 2014
Well we never claimed to be holy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 32 min thetruth 104
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 34 min thetruth 47,932
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min thetruth 247,826
Proof of God for the Atheist 4 hr thetruth 136
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr thetruth 2,371
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 hr Critical Eye 20,904
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 7 hr NoahLikesPi 41
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 7 hr NoahLikesPi 12,988
More from around the web