Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Thinking

Lymington, UK

#13552 Jul 21, 2013
Prove it.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
14 people became Christians because of your actions.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#13553 Jul 21, 2013
Cruise ships are required to have enough lifeboat capacity for all. The effect of the Titanic on improving policy is described here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifeboat_%28ship...
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any cruise ship has enough lifeboats to carry an entire crew, let alone the titanic back then.
Regarding the other things, do you have a source?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13555 Jul 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>No you just admitted to using another ID on here.

Damn you are stupid.
I loved that, it was hilarious to see that within-one-page contradiction!

Montreal

#13556 Jul 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>With his old sock account he had his picture up. He is one creepy fuglyass looking chump. He is deluding himself if he thinks all those people at lol McDonald's were really enthrall we by his opinion. I bet their eyes glazed over and they were like. Ya.. Ya... Mmmm-hmmm.... Ya.. Ya...:sigh rolls eyes: ya..

And he was like... Yes!! Haha! They agree with me!
I'm just imagining that and it's pretty funny.
"Hello ground, do you believe me?"
*nothing*
"The world believes me too!"

Montreal

#13557 Jul 21, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! You keep encouraging me and I'll never STFU.
Please don't ever STFU, I like your posts too.
:P

Montreal

#13558 Jul 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Cruise ships are required to have enough lifeboat capacity for all. The effect of the Titanic on improving policy is described here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifeboat_%28ship...
I stand corrected.
But then again, how is that a design flaw? In the article, it mentions it met and EXCEEDED the lifeboat requirement.

He's still horribly wrong in his opinion.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#13559 Jul 21, 2013
Fair point. We would mandate different specs today, but it looks like the design met the specs.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected.
But then again, how is that a design flaw? In the article, it mentions it met and EXCEEDED the lifeboat requirement.
He's still horribly wrong in his opinion.

Montreal

#13560 Jul 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Fair point. We would mandate different specs today, but it looks like the design met the specs.
I have eyes and I use them.

Since: Mar 11

Henderson, KY

#13561 Jul 21, 2013
Fugly isn't the brightest lightbulb lol!

Drooling redneck jackass. Oh well he's always good for a laugh.:))
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>I loved that, it was hilarious to see that within-one-page contradiction!

Henderson, KY

#13562 Jul 21, 2013
Lmfao! It wouldn't surprise me with that blithering idiot.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just imagining that and it's pretty funny.
"Hello ground, do you believe me?"
*nothing*
"The world believes me too!"
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13563 Jul 21, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Clearly having a Muslim post on this thread--or any Topix thread--is very upsetting to atheist zionazis. And look at the shills for shekels like Walleed Sedat, Jim Justice, and that Dak something lire-for-hire using a different sock puppet to hide her official Topix id. Funny! Keep up the good work, MUQ.
This one loves a jihadist like MUQ. However, i would not be surprised that he is a "bad muslim" as defined by MUQ!

NB: MUQ appears to think same as that Zakir Naik who tells his devout audience that atheist are more prime for conversion to Islam since Islamic call prayer first line is "there is no GOD..."! Evidence here does not support that view! LOL!
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13564 Jul 21, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully your death will involve your head being decapitated in a fiery car crash. One would hope.
That is an evil thought for sure!
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13565 Jul 21, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
14 people became Christians because of your actions. Thanks for shooting your religion of atheism in the foot.
I'm now awaiting more of your filthy posts to bring more to Christ. They all realize now that Christianity is the way to remedy the corruption of our society.
Atheism is a belief but can never be termed as a religion! Have you lost your marbles?!
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13566 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you brother for your help and support. It seems we two are the only "fall guys" on this thread.
Allah will provide us strength to survive, Inshallah.
Salaam
MUQ
MUQ helper's admission of utter failure here!
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13567 Jul 21, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why will not speak out against the abuse, rape and murder of little girls caused by your religion?
ezdzit,MUQ and MUQ helper = 3! Not 2!
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13568 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Why should “every nation” where jews went hated them? You did not answer that question properly.
1C. Who says Palestinians are not “displaced”? they are living in tents for past 60 years?
1D. Jews have been around for a long time, no doubt, but in a minority living under Christians or Muslims. It seems they are best as subjects and worst as rulers. Their past history proves that and the history of Israel for past 60 years proves this.
3. I do not want to “focus” my attention on any one. I am just stating the facts which I came to know. It were these Ashkenazi Jews who were behind that Zionist movement and it is they who are ruling Isreal.
4. Superpowers have been “controlling” the so called rulers of ME countries, but they have been always unfair when it comes to Israel.
Had they been fair and impartial, this situation would not have taken place.
I just do not see the logic of Europeans Love for Jews, all of a sudden? Why cant they give them a “safe heaven” in their own countries?
In my view Site selection for Israel was very wrong, it bode ill for Jews as well as for people of that area.
And our hind sight for past 60 years has been 100 % correct.
The “best course” should be for Europe and USA to stay neutral and let the combatants solve the matters themselves.
To this MUQ, fairness and impartiality means to accept the jihadists' agenda for the world!
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13569 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Muslims immigrated to these nations after fulfilling their laws of Immigration. They did not went and “occupied” those nations.
It is therefore against natural justice that you want to turn them out, just based on your Racism and Ethnicity.
02. Why should we not concentrate on Isreal. It does not matter if it occupies 0.1 % or 0.001 % of ME.
Why do you not “donate” 0.1 % of Europe or USA and establish Jewish homeland there.
Charity begins at home, why are you advising us to donate our lands while you turned them out of your lands.
PS:
I gave a suggestion, some times back, that we take back all Muslims from Europe and you take back all Jews from Isreal.
How is that for a solution to both parties living in peace?
"our lands" is the give away for the jihadists agenda. To this MUQ the Palestine does mean control by muslims. Where would the Christian Palestinians feature in "our lands"? OH! MUQ!
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#13572 Jul 21, 2013
A mummy fucktard and a daddy fucktard loved each other very much.
Lord Stannis wrote:
<quoted text>Where did THIS fucktard come from?

Montreal

#13573 Jul 21, 2013
Lord Stannis wrote:
Well, I'm assuming from his mother's vagina, but then again, he could have easily, and most likely, come from the other extremity.

Henderson, KY

#13574 Jul 21, 2013
Typical christhole who humiliates himself and has to change sock accounts frequently.
Lord Stannis wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 min Chimney1 31,412
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... 21 min Xstain Mullah Fri... 11
News Kenya: Atheist Group Tests Boundaries of Religi... 1 hr emperorjohn 1
News Why I quit atheism 1 hr emperorjohn 2
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 13,371
Majority of Scots now have no religion 13 hr par five 10
News Speaking for God Sun Vaginal wall failure 594
More from around the web