Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 648)

Showing posts 12,941 - 12,960 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
How would you know what I would say about one subject or another?
New screen name eh? Needed another sock I see.
<quoted text>
Nope.....I have no idea who you are..just passing through..

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Titanic is an "architectural catastrophe" because icebergs exist and they were unlucky enough to hit one?
No, the Titanic was an architectural catastrophe because they built the rudder too small and did not include enough life boats and had it had a poor pumping system. They built it for speed and not safety. A catastrophe.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Clearly having a Muslim post on this thread--or any Topix thread--is very upsetting to atheist zionazis. And look at the shills for shekels like Walleed Sedat, Jim Justice, and that Dak something lire-for-hire using a different sock puppet to hide her official Topix id. Funny! Keep up the good work, MUQ.
Hardly "upsetting". All too often I've seen christian godbots pout 'never hear you say anything against ________ religions!" ... it's nice to be able to show that we disbelieve all religions equally. It's clear that the Jew/Muslim little 'problem' is illustrative of what religion has and will, regrettably, continue to do for Mankind. That is ... zip, zero, nada, niente, nothing! In fact, worse than nothing, it feeds hatred, bloodshed, misery, despair all while making the individual feel guilty for not doing quite 'enough'. People are blowing themselves up 'for god's sake' and you don't see anything wrong with this picture?!? You and MUQ keep on patting each other on the back. Y'all are fiddling while Rome burns and you should be ashamed.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>No, the Titanic was an architectural catastrophe because they built the rudder too small and did not include enough life boats and had it had a poor pumping system. They built it for speed and not safety. A catastrophe.
Wow. Anybody wanna list the 'Intelligent Designers' screw ups?

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully your death will involve your head being decapitated in a fiery car crash. One would hope.
Reported.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't employees. They were casual diners who happened to over hear me talking about the corruption caused by atheists.
They all agreed that atheism is the most corrupt religion to exist and that it is a man made religion.
Leave it to you , an atheist , to immediately assume it was employees slacking on the job. It shows you must be a dishonest atheist.
I am at Starbucks today showing people your filth.
They must really be glad to see you coming. LOL

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
They must really be glad to see you coming. LOL
I can just see it now the customers have spotters at the door and when they see him they signal a mass evacuation.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Then you just made an even bigger jackass out of yourself with your comment.

:flush:
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.....I have no idea who you are..just passing through..

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

No you said you even involved the poor workers.

You have made a complete buffoon out of yourself, seriously I hope you were just lying and weren't really pestering poor people trying to eat with your forum commentary opinions on the posts of strangers.

Smh
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>They weren't employees. They were casual diners who happened to over hear me talking about the corruption caused by atheists.

They all agreed that atheism is the most corrupt religion to exist and that it is a man made religion.

Leave it to you , an atheist , to immediately assume it was employees slacking on the job. It shows you must be a dishonest atheist.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Violent fantasies that are never expressed by atheists on here. Weren't you drooling about showing poor diners the hateful attitudes of atheists? Could your posts be anymore hateful and angry?

Take your medicine freak!
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully your death will involve your head being decapitated in a fiery car crash. One would hope.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

What? That picture is of your Jesus. He should bless me for that... If he existed.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad my Christianity made you go to so much trouble to change your avatar. Your time in Hell just became more blisteringly painful.

I can now see why America hates atheists so much. You prove your worthlessness more and more with each hate-filled post you make.

Your mockery will result in you being destroyed, you hate-filled atheist.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

That's what I thought! Lol! And according to him he converted several people who were not Christians into Christians because of my Ronald McChrist picture.

Lol! What a retard!
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>They must really be glad to see you coming. LOL

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
Stump an atheist. Ask him why he wants proof that God/Jesus exists.
So that I won't be sucked into believing stupid shit.

"If someone can lead you to believe absurdity, they can lead you to commit atrocity." ~Voltaire

Not stumped.

Next stupid question.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Clearly having a Muslim post on this thread--or any Topix thread--is very upsetting to atheist zionazis. And look at the shills for shekels like Walleed Sedat, Jim Justice, and that Dak something lire-for-hire using a different sock puppet to hide her official Topix id. Funny! Keep up the good work, MUQ.
Thank you brother for your help and support. It seems we two are the only "fall guys" on this thread.

Allah will provide us strength to survive, Inshallah.

Salaam

MUQ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully your death will involve your head being decapitated in a fiery car crash. One would hope.
Pop Zits!! Is that you ???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness, another puppet just showed up.
Hey pukey! You know that's not true, you are lying yet again. I've been around a long time nearly as long as you, but I have the courage to keep the same ID. I don't have to present myself cloaked in a fresh new sock like you do everytime.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't even paying attention to him, can you link me to his McDonald's story?
Oh it was great!!!

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you brother for your help and support. It seems we two are the only "fall guys" on this thread.
Allah will provide us strength to survive, Inshallah.
Salaam
MUQ
Why will not speak out against the abuse, rape and murder of little girls caused by your religion?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't employees. They were casual diners who happened to over hear me talking about the corruption caused by atheists.
Actually, you did make the statement that the employees were even getting involved, but I know you're so used to lying about stuff it's probably really easy for you to keep your story straight.

If Atheism were a religion then, yes it would have to be man-made just as your christian religion is.

I wasn't accusing the employee's of slacking off...I was simply going by what you had posted....that even the employees were getting in on it lol.

I'm sure Starbucks more than enjoyed your wonderful company today..... I can't wait to see where your next journey to end Atheism will take you lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! Now this is classic. Always talking about how hateful Atheists are and then now you are going around wishing horrible deaths on people. I have never accused anyone of having a mental illness just for being a christian, but I have to say, christian or not....I do believe you probably need to be medicated. Oh oh wait...you probably don't believe in medicine. Maybe you should call on your "god" to heal that hateful heart...although that most likely won't do any good. I guess everyone here on topix and in your community will just be stuck with your ramblings until you're "almighty lord and savior" comes back to get you....Jebus...I hope I die before you do lmao!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,941 - 12,960 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••