Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#13466 Jul 20, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this one doing here? He posts rubbish and when he is either found out or his argument fully exposed he goes "Bwaa..."! Pathetic!
That happens a lot.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#13467 Jul 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Jews were persecuted wherever they lived “even before” Jesus was born!!. Christians did persecute them for “Killing Jesus”.
1A. But your surmise is not correct that “Jesus did not exist”, the truth is Jesus did exist, but God took him away to heavens, before Jews could catch him!!
1B. So there is something “special” in Jews that every nation wherever they go persecute them, what is it? Jews are not known for their zeal, in propagating truth, equity, morality in the society, so why every nation hates and persecutes them?
1C. And you are wrong that “finally” they established a homeland of their own, it was a “gift” from their new found “Christian friends” and it was established by displacing hundreds of thousands of people living there for 1300 years.
1D.It was a wrong site selection in my view and it has become a source of violence and terrorism for past 60 years and shall continue to be so.
3. They have accommodated Jews from “around the world”, but the “majority” came from Europe and those who control its affairs are “Ashkenazi Jews”.
4. That is right, if Muslims have power they should “remove” the misdeed of creating Isreal, they could have done it much earlier if the “Christian friends” had not intervened at every critical step and helped Jews Politically, Financially and providing it with all best ammunition and using UNO as their tools.
And they are still doing it. Their views is always tilted in favor of Jews.
01 Yeah, but the Romans and the like had different motives.

01a That is only what we have been led to believe.

01b Inferior people are not supposed to prosper.

01c Displaced? Are Palestinians not, even now, trying to govern themselves in their ancestral region or within a few miles of it? I think they get too much 'help' from external factions pursuing their own hate agendas.

01d Seems the Jews have been around there for quite some time.

03 Various conquerors prompted the 'diaspora' which scattered them out, including Europe. Now they are regrouping. It is good, I suppose, to have a name (Ashkenazi) for the people upon which you want to focus your hatred. It just so happens that Europe is within walking distance.

04 There has been no lack of weapons or 'aid' in the Middle East. The region has been divided and used as pawns / weapons customers for the so-called 'Superpowers' for the last couple centuries. I can sympathize with a certain level of disdain for those in 'Western Civilization' who have misused all of you. Just be sure to include the Russians, who have unloaded billions of Rubles of inferior weapons on some of you.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13468 Jul 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

4. That is right, if Muslims have power they should “remove” the misdeed of creating Isreal, they could have done it much earlier if the “Christian friends” had not intervened at every critical step and helped Jews Politically, Financially and providing it with all best ammunition and using UNO as their tools.
There are those who would also like to purge Europe of all Muslims as they are not Caucasian or French or British or German. Isn't this wrong?

Why must Muslims focus on Israel which lives on less than .01% of the Middle East? At the same time Muslims are killing each other, hating each other and their nations are in chaos, poverty and ruins and Muslims are impoverished refugees with the highest illiteracy rates on earth. The infrastructure of most Islamic countries is collapsing and governments are corrupt.

It feels good to rally Muslims against the infidel, the intruder, but this is 2013 and its time to live in peace.
Brit Expat

Juvignac, France

#13470 Jul 20, 2013
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion?????

Well! If it dos'nt the human Monkey will certainly end up as a dead duck.

Have a nice day.

Cyril the atheist, aged 83.

ps. The writings of Prof. Richard Dawkins are recommended.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#13471 Jul 20, 2013
Prove Jesus existed! Come let's all laugh at how Allah fails you again!

All your blathering means nothing. The people in Israel now have been there for generations and that is the only home they have ever known. Should other countries force people of different skin tone to move thousands of miles away for it as you are suggesting happen with the Jews?

Plus I hate to tell you but many many Jews in Israel look just like their Arab counterparts and you would have trouble telling who was who if they were dressed similarly.

It is time for the Muslims to grow up, move on and live in peace with their neighbors.
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

01. Jews were persecuted wherever they lived “even before” Jesus was born!!. Christians did persecute them for “Killing Jesus”.

1A. But your surmise is not correct that “Jesus did not exist”, the truth is Jesus did exist, but God took him away to heavens, before Jews could catch him!!

1B. So there is something “special” in Jews that every nation wherever they go persecute them, what is it? Jews are not known for their zeal, in propagating truth, equity, morality in the society, so why every nation hates and persecutes them?

1C. And you are wrong that “finally” they established a homeland of their own, it was a “gift” from their new found “Christian friends” and it was established by displacing hundreds of thousands of people living there for 1300 years.

1D.It was a wrong site selection in my view and it has become a source of violence and terrorism for past 60 years and shall continue to be so.

3. They have accommodated Jews from “around the world”, but the “majority” came from Europe and those who control its affairs are “Ashkenazi Jews”.

Louisville, KY

#13472 Jul 20, 2013
Thanks! After atheism is evil told his McDonalds story I had to change my avatar :))

That was one of the biggest blunders I have ever read on here!
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>I love your new picture, it's hilarious!
LCN Llin

United States

#13473 Jul 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Thanks! After atheism is evil told his McDonalds story I had to change my avatar :))
<quoted text>
is most amusing when she posts as -skeptic-:-)
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13474 Jul 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Nothing but "us and them" scenario but then this jihadist hides his "us and them" scenario about schism within muslims. How come most muslims are killed by muslims in the world?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13475 Jul 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! After atheism is evil told his McDonalds story I had to change my avatar :))

I wasn't even paying attention to him, can you link me to his McDonald's story?

Louisville, KY

#13476 Jul 20, 2013
It was on the atheism takes as much faith as religion thread. Even his fellow christhole roman apologetic mocked him for it!

I have a feeling he will be changing socks soon. Let me do some hunting for it but wow it was classic!
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't even paying attention to him, can you link me to his McDonald's story?

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#13477 Jul 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
LOL Clearly having a Muslim post on this thread--or any Topix thread--is very upsetting to atheist zionazis. And look at the shills for shekels like Walleed Sedat, Jim Justice, and that Dak something lire-for-hire using a different sock puppet to hide her official Topix id. Funny! Keep up the good work, MUQ.

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#13478 Jul 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
How would you know what I would say about one subject or another?
New screen name eh? Needed another sock I see.
<quoted text>
Nope.....I have no idea who you are..just passing through..

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#13479 Jul 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Titanic is an "architectural catastrophe" because icebergs exist and they were unlucky enough to hit one?
No, the Titanic was an architectural catastrophe because they built the rudder too small and did not include enough life boats and had it had a poor pumping system. They built it for speed and not safety. A catastrophe.

Texas, USA

#13480 Jul 20, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Clearly having a Muslim post on this thread--or any Topix thread--is very upsetting to atheist zionazis. And look at the shills for shekels like Walleed Sedat, Jim Justice, and that Dak something lire-for-hire using a different sock puppet to hide her official Topix id. Funny! Keep up the good work, MUQ.
Hardly "upsetting". All too often I've seen christian godbots pout 'never hear you say anything against ________ religions!" ... it's nice to be able to show that we disbelieve all religions equally. It's clear that the Jew/Muslim little 'problem' is illustrative of what religion has and will, regrettably, continue to do for Mankind. That is ... zip, zero, nada, niente, nothing! In fact, worse than nothing, it feeds hatred, bloodshed, misery, despair all while making the individual feel guilty for not doing quite 'enough'. People are blowing themselves up 'for god's sake' and you don't see anything wrong with this picture?!? You and MUQ keep on patting each other on the back. Y'all are fiddling while Rome burns and you should be ashamed.

Texas, USA

#13481 Jul 20, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>No, the Titanic was an architectural catastrophe because they built the rudder too small and did not include enough life boats and had it had a poor pumping system. They built it for speed and not safety. A catastrophe.
Wow. Anybody wanna list the 'Intelligent Designers' screw ups?

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#13488 Jul 20, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully your death will involve your head being decapitated in a fiery car crash. One would hope.
Reported.

Texas, USA

#13489 Jul 20, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't employees. They were casual diners who happened to over hear me talking about the corruption caused by atheists.
They all agreed that atheism is the most corrupt religion to exist and that it is a man made religion.
Leave it to you , an atheist , to immediately assume it was employees slacking on the job. It shows you must be a dishonest atheist.
I am at Starbucks today showing people your filth.
They must really be glad to see you coming. LOL

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#13490 Jul 20, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
They must really be glad to see you coming. LOL
I can just see it now the customers have spotters at the door and when they see him they signal a mass evacuation.

Louisville, KY

#13491 Jul 20, 2013
Then you just made an even bigger jackass out of yourself with your comment.

:flush:
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.....I have no idea who you are..just passing through..

Louisville, KY

#13492 Jul 20, 2013
No you said you even involved the poor workers.

You have made a complete buffoon out of yourself, seriously I hope you were just lying and weren't really pestering poor people trying to eat with your forum commentary opinions on the posts of strangers.

Smh
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>They weren't employees. They were casual diners who happened to over hear me talking about the corruption caused by atheists.

They all agreed that atheism is the most corrupt religion to exist and that it is a man made religion.

Leave it to you , an atheist , to immediately assume it was employees slacking on the job. It shows you must be a dishonest atheist.

I am at Starbucks today showing people your filth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God' existence 13 min thetruth 86
Atheism: On the Rise? (Jan '13) 18 min thetruth 40
$13.5m for jehovah’s witness sex victim 24 min thetruth 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min thetruth 233,135
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr serfs up 2,617
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 3 hr thetruth 10
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 3 hr thetruth 21
More from around the web