Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13444 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
You can choose to believe whatever you want. You can believe time is a real physical entity for instance or that the so-called theory of evolution is a falsifiable scientific theory or even that Jews are a semitic race instead of members of a religion and criticizing Jews is "anti-semitic" but your cherished beliefs are not reality, bubba. Are not now, ever were and never will be....
What is this use of bubba dubba when you have no response to the now proven fact of the evolution of specis? Has your full self been led up the wrong tree ever since you were born? OR are you another guy who lives non-muslim life but is then up for a fight to "defend" faith?
A belief in God has been proven to be good for health. However, it does not mean that belief is a proven fact. All religions are inventions of humans and if you cannot fathom that as a literate person then I truly feel sorry for you.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#13445 Jul 19, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that Supreme Beings get tired of being fawned over all the time and really just want somebody to talk to.
God doesn't lack anything, especially humans to talk to, bubba.

Jesus, Isaiah, and Jeremiah said God didn't want any worship at all; that what He wanted was for humans to get their act together and to treat one another with the same mercy, patience and tolerance He gave to everyone.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#13446 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it, bubba. You're not on RSVP list....
With guests like you, the party won't be any good anyway.

United States of America

#13447 Jul 19, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention, the Jewish state improved the quality of life for EVERYBODY in the area ... some of those demographics I posted ... 100% access to sanitation, 100% access to 15 years of education. It's no wonder 1.6 million Muslims want to live there. What other Muslim/Islamic country can boast those statistics? None that I've been to. They may have impressive mega-cities built with their oil profits but a mile out of the city limits people are living in cardboard boxes and picking fleas off of camels for a living. Now that the infrastructure is in place, they want to run the people who did the work out.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha.....

United States of America

#13448 Jul 19, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this use of bubba dubba when you have no response to the now proven fact of the evolution of specis? Has your full self been led up the wrong tree ever since you were born? OR are you another guy who lives non-muslim life but is then up for a fight to "defend" faith?
A belief in God has been proven to be good for health. However, it does not mean that belief is a proven fact. All religions are inventions of humans and if you cannot fathom that as a literate person then I truly feel sorry for you.
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha......
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13449 Jul 19, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Angels are composed of photons? What frequencies? If you make an angel go through a prism, does the angel refract? Do Maxwell's equations apply to angles? How about Quantum Electrodynamics?
I believe this ezdit is confusing angles with angels! Anything tofot his perception of justice for his jihadist vision of the world! LOL!

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#13450 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't lack anything, especially humans to talk to, bubba.
Jesus, Isaiah, and Jeremiah said God didn't want any worship at all; that what He wanted was for humans to get their act together and to treat one another with the same mercy, patience and tolerance He gave to everyone.
Well ... we really don't know what God "said" now do we? BTW .. you sure talk the talk but you don't walk the walk ...

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#13451 Jul 19, 2013
Yup they cleaned the joint up and allow women to gasp drive and get an education! When the UN allowed the jewish state there were palestinians laughing at how much they were paid off for their shabby hovel. Now suddenly after the joint looks better they want it back but uh be sure to leave all the nice renovated buildings and such.... But it's for the prophet not because of the billions you people spent making the place better!
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention, the Jewish state improved the quality of life for EVERYBODY in the area ... some of those demographics I posted ... 100% access to sanitation, 100% access to 15 years of education. It's no wonder 1.6 million Muslims want to live there. What other Muslim/Islamic country can boast those statistics? None that I've been to. They may have impressive mega-cities built with their oil profits but a mile out of the city limits people are living in cardboard boxes and picking fleas off of camels for a living. Now that the infrastructure is in place, they want to run the people who did the work out.
Thinking

York, UK

#13452 Jul 19, 2013
islamatards don't realise that their 72 muslim virgins will be accompanied by 72 honour killing obsessed fathers, perhaps 216 honour killing obsessed brothers and perhaps 288 honour killing obsessed uncles.

They still won't be getting any.
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that virgins will greet you in the afterlife?
Your racist view that only the purest of the Semitic race belong in the Middle East is sick. Would you like to see all the Arabs in Europe deported because they are not purely Caucasian or purely French? Besides, Israel only exists on .10% of the land in the Middle East. Arabs are free to massacre each other on all the rest, and are apparently they are excelling at it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13453 Jul 19, 2013
What I want to see is JUSTICE, i.e. total compensation for ALL of the Palestinian Christians and Muslims who have been killed and/or driven from their homes, farms, vineyards, businesses, etc. by the lying, thieving, murdering zionazi terrorists since 1947.
Get it?
If you want JUSTICE you should acknowledge that it is MUSLIMS who are killing MUSLIMS and MUSLIMS who are killing CHRISTIANS

Egypt's Coptic Christians pay price of political tumult
http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/ne...

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/06/03/arab-sp...

Gender-based violence ‘wielded mercilessly’ in Muslim countries
http://www.worldwatchmonitor.org/2013/06/2527...

Egypt Punishes the Palestinians
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3847/egypt-...

Attackers Critically Injure Turkish Christian
http://www.domini.org/openbook/turkey20031031...

Blasphemy' teen flees Pakistan amid persecution of Christians
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/09...

The situation facing Christians in Syria grows more urgent daily.
http://www.catholic.org/international/interna...

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#13454 Jul 19, 2013
Hedonist wrote:
Pretty good article.
Well, it starts off with an illogical fallacy, since wicca, paganism and deists are inclusive in religious.

If I said that soon Christianity will be the sole religion on this planet and that Christianity includes Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, Wicca, Paganism, agnosticism, Sikh, Catholicism, Mormonism and anything other than atheism, then my fallacy would be liken unto his nonsense.

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#13455 Jul 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yup they cleaned the joint up and allow women to gasp drive and get an education! When the UN allowed the jewish state there were palestinians laughing at how much they were paid off for their shabby hovel. Now suddenly after the joint looks better they want it back but uh be sure to leave all the nice renovated buildings and such.... But it's for the prophet not because of the billions you people spent making the place better!
<quoted text>
Naturally, you would say the same thing about So. Africa. Some how the buildings that the Dutch built give them a right to be there. Well news alert, black Africans and Semites taught not learned architecture to Europeans. Go back to the 1800s in America and Europe and you will find architectural catastrophes like the sunken Titanic.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#13456 Jul 19, 2013
How would you know what I would say about one subject or another?

New screen name eh? Needed another sock I see.
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>Naturally, you would say the same thing about So. Africa. Some how the buildings that the Dutch built give them a right to be there. Well news alert, black Africans and Semites taught not learned architecture to Europeans. Go back to the 1800s in America and Europe and you will find architectural catastrophes like the sunken Titanic.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#13458 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text> ........ what He wanted was for humans to get their act together and to treat one another with the same mercy, patience and tolerance He gave to everyone.
Really? Are you an example, that we should learn from?
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13459 Jul 20, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha......
What is this one doing here? He posts rubbish and when he is either found out or his argument fully exposed he goes "Bwaa..."! Pathetic!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#13460 Jul 20, 2013
R Hill wrote:
01 The Jews have been persecuted everywhere they've migrated, expelled from most of them and, I believe, it's all for "killing Jesus". Which is the same as no reason at all (Jesus, if he existed at all, had to die to fulfill scriptural prophecies). They finally established themselves a homeland, accelerated it's development (see: " http://www.indexmundi.com/israel/demographics ... ; for statistics on access to education and sanitation) and have done an admirable job of defending it. They have "Muslim 16.9%, Christian 2%, Druze 1.7%, other 3.8%(2008)" <from above link> other religions in country and they are clearly NOT shipping these people off to death camps.

02 Then we agree!

03 I misinterpreted a table. They have indeed accumulated Jews from around the world though, which was the whole idea of getting their own country.

04 This is why:
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_anti ... ;

We Atheist-Evolutionists believe in 'survival of the fittest'. If you people can gather an army fit enough to 'annihilate' Israel ... then go for it. Let the pieces fall where they may. But, if your courage only extends to supporting, directly or indirectly, cowardly acts of Terrorism against civilian targets ... well, neither me nor 'evolution' has much respect for that.
Ans.

01. Jews were persecuted wherever they lived “even before” Jesus was born!!. Christians did persecute them for “Killing Jesus”.

1A. But your surmise is not correct that “Jesus did not exist”, the truth is Jesus did exist, but God took him away to heavens, before Jews could catch him!!

1B. So there is something “special” in Jews that every nation wherever they go persecute them, what is it? Jews are not known for their zeal, in propagating truth, equity, morality in the society, so why every nation hates and persecutes them?

1C. And you are wrong that “finally” they established a homeland of their own, it was a “gift” from their new found “Christian friends” and it was established by displacing hundreds of thousands of people living there for 1300 years.

1D.It was a wrong site selection in my view and it has become a source of violence and terrorism for past 60 years and shall continue to be so.

3. They have accommodated Jews from “around the world”, but the “majority” came from Europe and those who control its affairs are “Ashkenazi Jews”.

4. That is right, if Muslims have power they should “remove” the misdeed of creating Isreal, they could have done it much earlier if the “Christian friends” had not intervened at every critical step and helped Jews Politically, Financially and providing it with all best ammunition and using UNO as their tools.

And they are still doing it. Their views is always tilted in favor of Jews.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#13461 Jul 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Jews were persecuted wherever they lived “even before” Jesus was born!!. Christians did persecute them for “Killing Jesus”.
1A. But your surmise is not correct that “Jesus did not exist”, the truth is Jesus did exist, but God took him away to heavens, before Jews could catch him!!
1B. So there is something “special” in Jews that every nation wherever they go persecute them, what is it? Jews are not known for their zeal, in propagating truth, equity, morality in the society, so why every nation hates and persecutes them?
1C. And you are wrong that “finally” they established a homeland of their own, it was a “gift” from their new found “Christian friends” and it was established by displacing hundreds of thousands of people living there for 1300 years.
1D.It was a wrong site selection in my view and it has become a source of violence and terrorism for past 60 years and shall continue to be so.
3. They have accommodated Jews from “around the world”, but the “majority” came from Europe and those who control its affairs are “Ashkenazi Jews”.
4. That is right, if Muslims have power they should “remove” the misdeed of creating Isreal, they could have done it much earlier if the “Christian friends” had not intervened at every critical step and helped Jews Politically, Financially and providing it with all best ammunition and using UNO as their tools.
And they are still doing it. Their views is always tilted in favor of Jews.
More meaning drivel from the gutless swine who will not stand up for the protection of children.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13463 Jul 20, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>What is this one doing here? He posts rubbish and when he is either found out or his argument fully exposed he goes "Bwaa..."! Pathetic!
Because logic is not a word in her dictionary and she fails to see how much of a fool she is showing herself to be.

Montreal

#13464 Jul 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know what I would say about one subject or another?

New screen name eh? Needed another sock I see.
I love your new picture, it's hilarious!

Montreal

#13465 Jul 20, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>Naturally, you would say the same thing about So. Africa. Some how the buildings that the Dutch built give them a right to be there. Well news alert, black Africans and Semites taught not learned architecture to Europeans. Go back to the 1800s in America and Europe and you will find architectural catastrophes like the sunken Titanic.
So the Titanic is an "architectural catastrophe" because icebergs exist and they were unlucky enough to hit one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min KiMare 228,632
Our world came from nothing? 46 min Thinking 739
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr Thinking 1,041
Atheists, where do these demons come from? 1 hr Thinking 2
Heaven 3 hr Thinking 11
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 5 hr Patrick 5,940
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 hr I can read 22,938

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE