Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14715 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#13429 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
You can choose to believe whatever you want. You can believe time is a real physical entity for instance or that the so-called theory of evolution is a falsifiable scientific theory or even that Jews are a semitic race instead of members of a religion and criticizing Jews is "anti-semitic" but your cherished beliefs are not reality, bubba. Are not now, ever were and never will be....
Do you believe that virgins will greet you in the afterlife?

Your racist view that only the purest of the Semitic race belong in the Middle East is sick. Would you like to see all the Arabs in Europe deported because they are not purely Caucasian or purely French? Besides, Israel only exists on .10% of the land in the Middle East. Arabs are free to massacre each other on all the rest, and are apparently they are excelling at it.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#13430 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
You can choose to believe whatever you want. You can believe time is a real physical entity for instance or that the so-called theory of evolution is a falsifiable scientific theory or even that Jews are a semitic race instead of members of a religion and criticizing Jews is "anti-semitic" but your cherished beliefs are not reality, bubba. Are not now, ever were and never will be....
That's very generous of you! Guess I'll just have to hobble along, "cherished beliefs" intact. Particularly since you are unable to produce viable alternatives. Nobody suggested you could put time in a bottle, falsify Evolution or stop rationalizing your prejudices.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#13431 Jul 19, 2013
They didn't swarm anything the UN gave them power and land.

The past is past now shouldn't Muslims just accept what's done is done, move on and live in peace instead of killing children in their temper tantrums? Guess what? Israel allows mosques to operate peacefully inside Israel. When will we see Saudi Arabia allow Christian churches and Jewish temples to operate there?

The bigotry is on your fellow Muslims as well Muq.
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

01. I accept your feeling of sorrowness for Palestinians and for every suffering people.

But every one does not share your view, they over blow the "so called suffering of some Jewish man, women and child" and "down play" the suffering of hundreds and thousands of Palestinian men, women and children.

02. The aim of every one is to establish a "peaceful society", how they do it is questionable.

03. I refuse to accepting that Israel is a "melting pot" of all civilizations. It is very racial and controlled by Ashkenazi Zionists.

04. I do not know why you find it "hard time" for blaming Jews for all turmoil in the Palestine?

After all they were the "first" who started this conflict, it were they who swarmed to that peaceful land and displaced people living there for 1300 years?

Why your reasoning is so short sighted.

Palestinians did not like or accepted this large scale migration from European Jews to their land and that is the root cause of the problem.

Remove the root cause and the rest would be easy.

Louisville, KY

#13432 Jul 19, 2013
Very well said. If they want Israel so much form an army backed by lol Allah and take it. These cowardly terror attacks make them look like children throwing temper tantrums.
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>01 The Jews have been persecuted everywhere they've migrated, expelled from most of them and, I believe, it's all for "killing Jesus". Which is the same as no reason at all (Jesus, if he existed at all, had to die to fulfill scriptural prophecies). They finally established themselves a homeland, accelerated it's development (see: " http://www.indexmundi.com/israel/demographics... ; for statistics on access to education and sanitation) and have done an admirable job of defending it. They have "Muslim 16.9%, Christian 2%, Druze 1.7%, other 3.8%(2008)" <from above link> other religions in country and they are clearly NOT shipping these people off to death camps.

02 Then we agree!

03 I misinterpreted a table. They have indeed accumulated Jews from around the world though, which was the whole idea of getting their own country.

04 This is why:
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_anti... ;

We Atheist-Evolutionists believe in 'survival of the fittest'. If you people can gather an army fit enough to 'annihilate' Israel ... then go for it. Let the pieces fall where they may. But, if your courage only extends to supporting, directly or indirectly, cowardly acts of Terrorism against civilian targets ... well, neither me nor 'evolution' has much respect for that.

Louisville, KY

#13433 Jul 19, 2013
Why are there only 2 Paul bearers at a Muslim funeral?

Trash cans only have 2 handles!

Lol!
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the israeli Jews who compiled the report on Israel's ticking demographic time bomb and made the claim, bubba...

Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahaha.......

Louisville, KY

#13434 Jul 19, 2013
*pallbearers
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Why are there only 2 Paul bearers at a Muslim funeral?

Trash cans only have 2 handles!

Lol!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#13435 Jul 19, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
01 The Jews have been persecuted everywhere they've migrated, expelled from most of them and, I believe, it's all for "killing Jesus". Which is the same as no reason at all (Jesus, if he existed at all, had to die to fulfill scriptural prophecies). They finally established themselves a homeland, accelerated it's development (see: " http://www.indexmundi.com/israel/demographics... ; for statistics on access to education and sanitation) and have done an admirable job of defending it. They have "Muslim 16.9%, Christian 2%, Druze 1.7%, other 3.8%(2008)" <from above link> other religions in country and they are clearly NOT shipping these people off to death camps.
02 Then we agree!
03 I misinterpreted a table. They have indeed accumulated Jews from around the world though, which was the whole idea of getting their own country.
04 This is why:
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_anti... ;
We Atheist-Evolutionists believe in 'survival of the fittest'. If you people can gather an army fit enough to 'annihilate' Israel ... then go for it. Let the pieces fall where they may. But, if your courage only extends to supporting, directly or indirectly, cowardly acts of Terrorism against civilian targets ... well, neither me nor 'evolution' has much respect for that.
If their postulate was true, they could get their Gawd to do it for them.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#13436 Jul 19, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that virgins will greet you in the afterlife?
Jesus said there is no marriage in the life after this one, bubba. He said that those who evolve and enter the kingdom of God become like the angels, i.e. beings composed of light particles. He also said that those who lie and call themselves Yehudim like the Ashkenazi Jews are do are members of the synagogue of Satan. Jesus was right on about everything.
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>

Your racist view that only the purest of the Semitic race belong in the Middle East is sick. Would you like to see all the Arabs in Europe deported because they are not purely Caucasian or purely French? Besides, Israel only exists on .10% of the land in the Middle East. Arabs are free to massacre each other on all the rest, and are apparently they are excelling at it.
What I want to see is JUSTICE, i.e. total compensation for ALL of the Palestinian Christians and Muslims who have been killed and/or driven from their homes, farms, vineyards, businesses, etc. by the lying, thieving, murdering zionazi terrorists since 1947.

Get it?

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#13437 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said there is no marriage in the life after this one, bubba. He said that those who evolve and enter the kingdom of God become like the angels, i.e. beings composed of light particles.
Wow. Angels are composed of photons? What frequencies? If you make an angel go through a prism, does the angel refract? Do Maxwell's equations apply to angles? How about Quantum Electrodynamics?

Texas, USA

#13438 Jul 19, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If their postulate was true, they could get their Gawd to do it for them.
You'd think! How many times do you have to get your butt kicked before you realize your Sky Fairy might not be on your side?

United States of America

#13439 Jul 19, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very generous of you! Guess I'll just have to hobble along, "cherished beliefs" intact. Particularly since you are unable to produce viable alternatives. Nobody suggested you could put time in a bottle, falsify Evolution or stop rationalizing your prejudices.
Your welcome. bubba.

You are welcome to exercise your free will choice to remain an ignorant unevolved bigot from Bummfuck, Texas, continue guzzling beer, gobbling grits, and continue maintaining whatever cherished mental construct of reality works for you. That's what this life is all about. Some people will evolve to higher consciousness--most people won't. Oh well.....

United States of America

#13440 Jul 19, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Angels are composed of photons? What frequencies? If you make an angel go through a prism, does the angel refract? Do Maxwell's equations apply to angles? How about Quantum Electrodynamics?
Don't worry about it, bubba. You're not on RSVP list....

Texas, USA

#13441 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome. bubba.
You are welcome to exercise your free will choice to remain an ignorant unevolved bigot from Bummfuck, Texas, continue guzzling beer, gobbling grits, and continue maintaining whatever cherished mental construct of reality works for you. That's what this life is all about. Some people will evolve to higher consciousness--most people won't. Oh well.....
I hate grits!

Seriously though ... I already evolved a 'higher consciousness', found it very lonely there and decided to throttle 'er back down to 'normal consciousness'.

Texas, USA

#13442 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that Supreme Beings get tired of being fawned over all the time and really just want somebody to talk to.

Texas, USA

#13443 Jul 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
They didn't swarm anything the UN gave them power and land.
The past is past now shouldn't Muslims just accept what's done is done, move on and live in peace instead of killing children in their temper tantrums? Guess what? Israel allows mosques to operate peacefully inside Israel. When will we see Saudi Arabia allow Christian churches and Jewish temples to operate there?
The bigotry is on your fellow Muslims as well Muq.
<quoted text>
Not to mention, the Jewish state improved the quality of life for EVERYBODY in the area ... some of those demographics I posted ... 100% access to sanitation, 100% access to 15 years of education. It's no wonder 1.6 million Muslims want to live there. What other Muslim/Islamic country can boast those statistics? None that I've been to. They may have impressive mega-cities built with their oil profits but a mile out of the city limits people are living in cardboard boxes and picking fleas off of camels for a living. Now that the infrastructure is in place, they want to run the people who did the work out.
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#13444 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this use of bubba dubba when you have no response to the now proven fact of the evolution of specis? Has your full self been led up the wrong tree ever since you were born? OR are you another guy who lives non-muslim life but is then up for a fight to "defend" faith?
A belief in God has been proven to be good for health. However, it does not mean that belief is a proven fact. All religions are inventions of humans and if you cannot fathom that as a literate person then I truly feel sorry for you.

United States of America

#13445 Jul 19, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that Supreme Beings get tired of being fawned over all the time and really just want somebody to talk to.
God doesn't lack anything, especially humans to talk to, bubba.

Jesus, Isaiah, and Jeremiah said God didn't want any worship at all; that what He wanted was for humans to get their act together and to treat one another with the same mercy, patience and tolerance He gave to everyone.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#13446 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
With guests like you, the party won't be any good anyway.

United States of America

#13447 Jul 19, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention, the Jewish state improved the quality of life for EVERYBODY in the area ... some of those demographics I posted ... 100% access to sanitation, 100% access to 15 years of education. It's no wonder 1.6 million Muslims want to live there. What other Muslim/Islamic country can boast those statistics? None that I've been to. They may have impressive mega-cities built with their oil profits but a mile out of the city limits people are living in cardboard boxes and picking fleas off of camels for a living. Now that the infrastructure is in place, they want to run the people who did the work out.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha.....

United States of America

#13448 Jul 19, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this use of bubba dubba when you have no response to the now proven fact of the evolution of specis? Has your full self been led up the wrong tree ever since you were born? OR are you another guy who lives non-muslim life but is then up for a fight to "defend" faith?
A belief in God has been proven to be good for health. However, it does not mean that belief is a proven fact. All religions are inventions of humans and if you cannot fathom that as a literate person then I truly feel sorry for you.
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min par five 247,418
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 1 min -Stray Dog 47,801
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 min dollarsbill 12,644
Proof of God for the Atheist 5 min thetruth 121
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 4 hr thetruth 7
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 10 hr thetruth 21
News Militant Atheists are On the March Sun thetruth 4
More from around the web