Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14715 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#12849 Jul 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism, Judaism and Christianity are unequivocally "man invented" religions designed for social, economic, and political control of populations, but not ALL religions are "man invented" so your claim is false, bubba.
Which religion is not made up by man?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12850 Jul 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing. You STILL write like a whiney little atheist moron, bubba.
Exactly, you think that child rape is right, as long as it isn't gay child rape.

You disgust me.

Montreal

#12851 Jul 6, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Sure you can.
Nice rebuttal, well thought out.
It really destroyed my argument.

[/sarcasm]

Montreal

#12852 Jul 6, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Well here's a quote from Givethemliberty:

They just make theists look like the mouth breathing retards so many are.

Funny how "Atheists" always insult others and use a derogatory word for handicapped people as an insult, among other things.
Okay, and I don't like that GML used that word.
Here, you want a public speaking out against him using the word?

GivemeLiberty: Please refrain from saying "retard" in the future. It is wrong to use such a word and makes you look no better than people like the simpleton I'm responding to.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#12853 Jul 6, 2013
Even Muq is pointing out how stupid you sound.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#12854 Jul 6, 2013
Then who invented religion? Oh and show proof or fail miserably as usual.

Let's see what your fellow Muslims are up to recently.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/06...

Burning innocent children alive in the name of your imaginary God. Naturally you are pleased at those children's deaths.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make any claim about "true religions", bubba. Those are your words, not mine.
What I said was that your claim, i.e. "ALL Religion is "man invented" is false. And it is.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#12855 Jul 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you think that child rape is right, as long as it isn't gay child rape.
You disgust me.
You said it's okay for gay theist members of NAMBLA to rape 12 year old boys. What does that say about your sick depraved notions of morality, bubba?

What have YOU personally ever done to make this world a safer, healthier, happier place for ANY child? Answer: Zip. Zero. Nada. Nothing.

Where are all the atheist humanitarian organizations that are dedicated to feeding the hungry, healing the sick, comforting the dying, sheltering the homeless, etc.? Hmmmm.....? Name one and post a link.

Montreal

#12856 Jul 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>You said it's okay for gay theist members of NAMBLA to rape 12 year old boys. What does that say about your sick depraved notions of morality, bubba?

What have YOU personally ever done to make this world a safer, healthier, happier place for ANY child? Answer: Zip. Zero. Nada. Nothing.

Where are all the atheist humanitarian organizations that are dedicated to feeding the hungry, healing the sick, comforting the dying, sheltering the homeless, etc.? Hmmmm.....? Name one and post a link.
I said child rape of any kind, any harm of any kind, is 100% wrong.
You enjoy putting words in people's mouths and lying about what they've said.

Whereas we've been quite vocal and spoke against any kind of harm, you've yet to make a statement as to whether you think child rape is wrong.

Let me make it easier for you, and if you ignore this question or attempt to deflect, we'll know for a fact that your answer is "no":
Do you think pedophilia, child rape, and child brides are wrong?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12857 Jul 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Nice rebuttal, well thought out.
It really destroyed my argument.

[/sarcasm]
You had an argument?

Location hidden

#12858 Jul 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, and I don't like that GML used that word.
Here, you want a public speaking out against him using the word?

GivemeLiberty: Please refrain from saying "retard" in the future. It is wrong to use such a word and makes you look no better than people like the simpleton I'm responding to.
Lol! But you said only Christians, now you need to admit that atheists also do this.

Location hidden

#12859 Jul 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>You said it's okay for gay theist members of NAMBLA to rape 12 year old boys. What does that say about your sick depraved notions of morality, bubba?

I can't believe Latex believes this! Oh wait, I do believe it.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#12861 Jul 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Then who invented religion? Oh and show proof or fail miserably as usual.
Let's see what your fellow Muslims are up to recently.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/06...
Burning innocent children alive in the name of your imaginary God. Naturally you are pleased at those children's deaths.
<quoted text>
Of course all religions are "man invented". What else should there be?
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#12862 Jul 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism, Judaism and Christianity are unequivocally "man invented" religions designed for social, economic, and political control of populations, but not ALL religions are "man invented" so your claim is false, bubba.
All religions are "man invented". To speak of supernational beings is silly or a lie.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#12863 Jul 6, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate me? Describe the true religions????
Atheism is of course no Religion at all. But all religions are fakes.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#12864 Jul 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
There no other religions except "man made" ones. All religions are fakes or crimes.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#12865 Jul 6, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate me? Describe the true religions????
Very simple true Religion is no Religion at all. It is Atheism!
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#12866 Jul 6, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>Which religion is not made up by man?
No one.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#12867 Jul 6, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is full of such clever machinations. That is, people who witnessed multiple miraculous events, yet "believed not". The folks who decided to make a Golden Calf while Moses was chatting up a Burning Bush, for instance. Jesus's own Disciples seemed doubters to the bitter end, while the Scribes and Pharisees were markedly unimpressed. That's why people "who believe without seeing" (such as you and me and everybody) are so blessed. Faith based religion couldn't exist without them.
All religions are fakes or worse crimes.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12868 Jul 7, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your atheist, this does not pertain to you since you believe it's false. You can't possibly believe theses stories right? Let's get real, what about Stalin and others who have killed many? Is that a fairy tale by your point of view?
The point is that you believe these stories, and your crazy a** still thinks its o.k.

Location hidden

#12869 Jul 7, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>The point is that you believe these stories, and your crazy a** still thinks its o.k.
The point is you really don't know. Stalin killed millions and he was an atheists which made him a crazy a**. WhAt do you think of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min NoahLovesU 247,437
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 21 min thetruth 47,806
Proof of God for the Atheist 21 min Shizle 123
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 22 min thetruth 12,661
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr ChristineM 2,353
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 11 hr thetruth 7
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 17 hr thetruth 21
More from around the web