Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14659 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#12751 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you will always claim that because you think you're brilliant. I think you're a retard and of course that is my opinion about about you. It's all about perception and nothing else. I mean you are still the minority in this world.
I totally agree. All atheists are mentally retarded.

Oh look. Now you've gone and upset Septic and he's got a case of posting diarrhea.....
Imhotep

Howey In The Hills, FL

#12752 Jul 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. Now you've gone and upset Septic and he's got a case of posting diarrhea.....
"All atheists are mentally retarded."

Einstein and many many other notable people would disagree!

The only retarded people are those who live in a fantasy world of their own making like you.

Have a chat with the snake sometime and tells us how the conversation goes. If It doesn't go too well - consult with Balaams ass.

Yours in Christ
Allah willing
Hare Krishna
shalom ;)

United States of America

#12753 Jul 4, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
"All atheists are mentally retarded."
The only retarded people are those who live in a fantasy world of their own making like you.
Have a chat with the snake sometime and tells us how the conversation goes. If It doesn't go too well - consult with Balaams ass.
Yours in Christ
Allah willing
Hare Krishna
shalom ;)
Einstein wouldn't disagree, bubba.

“The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer.”

— Albert Einstein

“In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human understanding, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views!”

— Einstein - quoted in Jammer, p. 97

“I was barked at by numerous dogs who are earning their food guarding ignorance and superstition for the benefit of those who profit from it. Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is of the same kind as the intolerance of the religious fanatics and comes from the same source. They are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who—in their grudge against the traditional "opium of the people"—cannot bear the music of the spheres. The Wonder of nature does not become smaller because one cannot measure it by the standards of human moral and human aims.”

— Einstein, 1941. Einstein Archive, reel 54-927, quoted in Jammer, p. 97

BTW most animals don't have the vocal equipment to engage in "chats" with humans but that doesn't mean they are unable to communicate effectively with INTELLIGENT humans in other ways....

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12754 Jul 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
All creationists are verifiable idiots with no proof of the god(s) they're lying about.

Location hidden

#12755 Jul 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein wouldn't disagree, bubba.
“The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer.”
— Albert Einstein
“In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human understanding, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views!”
— Einstein - quoted in Jammer, p. 97
“I was barked at by numerous dogs who are earning their food guarding ignorance and superstition for the benefit of those who profit from it. Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is of the same kind as the intolerance of the religious fanatics and comes from the same source. They are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who—in their grudge against the traditional "opium of the people"—cannot bear the music of the spheres. The Wonder of nature does not become smaller because one cannot measure it by the standards of human moral and human aims.”
— Einstein, 1941. Einstein Archive, reel 54-927, quoted in Jammer, p. 97
BTW most animals don't have the vocal equipment to engage in "chats" with humans but that doesn't mean they are unable to communicate effectively with INTELLIGENT humans in other ways....
hey, immoral creationist piece of sh*t with no morals, eat this:

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it." From a letter Einstein wrote in English, dated 24 March 1954. It is included in Albert Einstein: The

United States of America

#12756 Jul 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
All creationists are verifiable idiots with no proof of the god(s) they're lying about.
According to your claim then both Darwin and Einstein were idiots and liars because they believed "God did it", bubba. You atheist morons are such a hoot!

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
Thinking

York, UK

#12760 Jul 4, 2013
That's made my day, hope you weren't just waiting on me.

btw, my favorite EN album is Haus der Lüge.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the two Ronnies...now find another two....t-wat.
Give me a single example of the contraction "that's" used in the context of "that has".
*waits*.......
Thinking

York, UK

#12761 Jul 4, 2013
That's a chainsaw, right?

;)
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only I could fit "axiomatic" in here somewhere.
Oh look, I just did!
Thinking

York, UK

#12762 Jul 4, 2013
So why do muslims hack away little girl's genitals?
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

York, UK

#12763 Jul 4, 2013
Hurrah! The islamists just got their arses kicked out of Cairo.

Secular thinking is the way forward, isn't it?
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your claim then both Darwin and Einstein were idiots and liars because they believed "God did it", bubba. You atheist morons are such a hoot!
Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12764 Jul 4, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>"All atheists are mentally retarded."

Yours in Christ
Allah willing
Hare Krishna
shalom ;)
I have many that would disagree with you too. If you are so smart, please prove evolution, what happened before the Big Bang theory? Now I am asking you, not the entire thread. Ready? Explain!

Location hidden

#12765 Jul 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>All creationists are verifiable idiots with no proof of the god(s) they're lying about.
I'm glad you think that about Givethemliberty's wife.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12766 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, you will always claim that because you think you're brilliant. I think you're a retard and of course that is my opinion about about you. It's all about perception and nothing else. I mean you are still the minority in this world.
When did I ever claim to "brilliant"?
I'm not, I have the ability to understand the difference between factual information and jargon, and the ability to think for myself, and that doesn't translate to brilliance.
The fact that you can't tell the difference between brilliance and rational/logical shows how dim your light is.

As for trying to insult me by calling me a retard, I love how you "Christians" always insult others and use a derogatory word for handicapped people as an insult, among other things.

It just goes to show how immoral you really are.

Montreal

#12767 Jul 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. All atheists are mentally retarded.

Oh look, another person who thinks mentally handicapped people should be the example of an insult.

Once again, your level of immorality is noted.

Montreal

#12768 Jul 4, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree! Well said.
And another one.

Montreal

#12769 Jul 4, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>Pharaoh got proof and remained as ignorant as you. So what would make you any better than him if you got proof?
There were many Pharaohs, which one are you talking about and where is your source?

Montreal

#12770 Jul 4, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists are showing their desperation with more intensity as they know their days are about up.
What are you on about now?
Your days are "about up" too, you know.
Everybody dies eventually.

Location hidden

#12772 Jul 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>When did I ever claim to "brilliant"?
I'm not, I have the ability to understand the difference between factual information and jargon, and the ability to think for myself, and that doesn't translate to brilliance.
The fact that you can't tell the difference between brilliance and rational/logical shows how dim your light is.

As for trying to insult me by calling me a retard, I love how you "Christians" always insult others and use a derogatory word for handicapped people as an insult, among other things.

It just goes to show how immoral you really are.
Again, it's your perception of things. Also you tend to tell Christians how they should act and what words we shouldn't use. Take your own advise, because many of your atheists friends including yourself have no morals and tend to cuss and use name calling as an escape. Atheists have used the word retard, does that bother you too?

Location hidden

#12773 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many that would disagree with you too. If you are so smart, please prove evolution, what happened before the Big Bang theory? Now I am asking you, not the entire thread. Ready? Explain!
Creationists are not smart enough to understand that the dimension of time itself is within the Big Bang, and so to talk about "before the big bang" is ignorant and meaningless.

What else can we expect from a desperate & dishonest creationist troll who does not even know what he is arguing against?

Location hidden

#12774 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you think that about Givethemliberty's wife.
Its easier for you to talk about Givemelberties wife, then prove the god you're lying to us about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 7,625
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min NoahLovesU 239,850
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 24 min NoahLovesU 7,514
Is God a Perfect Being? 13 hr Thinking 16
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 14 hr ChristineM 2,234
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 15 hr True Christian wi... 137
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 17 hr ChristineM 19,141
More from around the web