Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
12,041 - 12,060 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
In your final post, avoid making claims that are unsupported. The larger the scope of the claim, the more support it will require. Even the number of valid generalizations in your post should be kept to a minimum, since you are trying to prove a specific, original point, not one that is common knowledge.
Can't wait until this creationist troll liar with no proof of god is banned.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you will know full well why you will be burning in Hell once you are there.....and you will be there after your disgusting and filthy life if over and done with.
Hopefully sooner than later.
You imagination has never been a scary place.

If you need to threaten me in order to get me to join your cult, it just tells me how desperate & immoral your cult actually is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot come up with specifics or be clear, the generalization may not be obvious, it may be worse, it could be inaccurate.
You generalise god and cannot come up with specifics or be clear.

But we know why - its because you're a cowardly liar with no proof of god - like all creationists in the atheist forum.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The first problem with generalizations in writing is that they undermine the writer's authority. When a writer's authority is undermined, it's over. Readers will stop reading, and may not return.
Another problem with generalizations is that they can be simply statements of the obvious. Take those statements to a real level, be precise. Do not write about "all mothers" or "all gamers." Tell us which ones, "mothers of multiples who work," or "gamers who use the Xbox 360."
If you cannot come up with specifics or be clear, the generalization may not be obvious, it may be worse, it could be inaccurate.
Generalizations can create inaccuracies. Use of the words always, all, every, everyone, many, never, nobody, none can create inaccurate statements, and even factual errors. These inaccuracies could produce false statements about people, places or things.
Yet another godbot who defends the 'rights' of religions to do whatever they want in the name of their 'loving' god.

Not one of you will speak up for defense of children.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with child abuse is a strong indicator that you are a f*cked up individual.
I'm glad your ip is known.
It seems that speaking out for the defenseless is evil, could these godbots sink any lower.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

ill educated twot has just played the "I'm only pretending to be moronic" card.

I'm far from convinced!

He also seems to have an unhealthy obsession with other's mothers. The repressed religitard looks for sex in all the wrong places.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a point of even replying to him anymore.
He's not a logical or rational being.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Group? So how many identities does ill educated twot post under?
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not rely upon gut feelings or vague impressions to make generalizations about groups of people, especially groups of people you do not know a great deal about.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Are you that much of a cu*t to say Atheists brought down the Twin Towers?
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Accurate post! Thanks! Shutting down atheism is the first step in shutting down all forms of violence.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with child abuse is a strong indicator that you are a f*cked up individual.

I'm glad your ip is known.
Are you protecting him now? Are you two trying to promote something illegal? I think we need to report you, you poor excuse for a decent human. You are sick.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>ill educated twot has just played the "I'm only pretending to be moronic" card.

I'm far from convinced!

He also seems to have an unhealthy obsession with other's mothers. The repressed religitard looks for sex in all the wrong places.
But yet many of you have an obsession with children and rape. You fools are looking for the wrong thing. You guys are sick.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet many of you have an obsession with children and rape. You fools are looking for the wrong thing. You guys are sick.
We are sick??!!

You are the pathetic excuse of a human who will not speak out for the protection of children.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Horrible. I know more than I want to.
Yeah, me too

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you sick fcked up atheist pedophiles give a shit about any little girls anywhere other than to exploit them for your own sexual gratification. The only reason you fabricate your filthy fantasies of their bondage and sexual torture here on Topix is so you can drool over them while you whack off at your computer. Do hang around childrenís playgrounds and sniff little girl's bicycle seats too? Disgusting animals like you are the reason Iím glad the FBI is monitoring the internet. Hope you get a knock on your door real soon, asshole.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services states that the custom of FGM "cuts across religions and is practiced by Jews....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_...
It is not the atheist hands holding those shards of glass, with which your own daughters genitalia is shorn away, it is not the atheist hands who push apart her knees, and hold her securely, while her flesh is cut away. Those are not the atheist hands which are forcefully mutilating your children.

And BTW, you don't dirty me with your filth. It is your mind, it is your mouth from which rolls these piles of pig shit, it is what you are willing to wear, it is what you are willing to sanction, it your hands which are bloody.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler WAS an atheist, bubba. Like every atheist politician any claims to a belief in deity was just a dog and pony show to placate the masses. According to historians he had already begun the planning process of replacing all religious worship with a national German religion with adoration rituals reserved for himself. Typical atheist.
History won't be changing, Adolph Hitler was and will remain for all time, a practicing Catholic, the leader of a Christain nation, and commander of a Christain military force.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you protecting him now? Are you two trying to promote something illegal? I think we need to report you, you poor excuse for a decent human. You are sick.
Your ip and obsession with child abuse it duly noted and reported.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from known creationist troll who believes jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that fossils aren't "real".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you see his IP address?
I thought your god was all-powerful. Your cult dissapoints me.

Are you afraid of your own personal hell now cult scumbag?

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists enabled the Muslims to do it by tearing down the Christian founded , God protecting shield our country once had.
We now see the rubble of your efforts both structurally and societally, economically and with lack of morality.
What a load paranoid BS.
Lack of morality.... You are just another low life godbot who will not speak up for protection of children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying. Hitler was a practicing atheist no matter what he claimed he was.
Denying reality is the symptom of the mental illness of faith.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>ill educated twot has just played the "I'm only pretending to be moronic" card.

I'm far from convinced!

We can tell he's moronic.
All that talk of "barriers" at least once every page his comments are on, it's pretty much admitting to refusing education.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 57 min Patrick 357
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 224,019
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 4 hr Liam R 12
Of Interest InTheNews 4 hr Reason Personified 2
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr Patrick 181
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr Patrick 21,376
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 12 hr Thinking 831
•••
•••