Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14736 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12517 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
In your final post, avoid making claims that are unsupported. The larger the scope of the claim, the more support it will require. Even the number of valid generalizations in your post should be kept to a minimum, since you are trying to prove a specific, original point, not one that is common knowledge.
There are no unsupported claims neither will speak out against (watch if you have the stomach):-

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jLmX_8LH3uo/Sr_5hNV...

Thinking

Lymington, UK

#12518 Jun 28, 2013
Calm down, dear. x
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you sick fcked up atheist Jew liars-for-hire give a shit about any little girls anywhere other than to exploit them for your own sexual gratification and bash Muslims for Israel. The only reason you fabricate your filthy fantasies about "pissflaps", bondage and sexual torture here on Topix is so you can drool over them while you jerk off at your computer. Do hang around children’s playgrounds and sniff little girl's bicycle seats? Do you kiss yo momma afterwards?
Again, here's almost 40,000 more links saying all you atheist Jew perverts have been LYING in each and every post in which you’ve claimed FGM is "a muslim thing", bubba.
http://www.google.com/search...
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#12519 Jun 28, 2013
Learn to spell, cuntard. Only then I might even bother to read your polemic.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a great link! Don't listen to these dumbarses, just have fun with them. Im on these threads because its entertaining to me. Remember, Givethemliberty for instance got his wife from the Philippines. Can you say Internet Bride shopping? Lol! Thinking pats itself on its back all the time on how smart it thinks it is. Rhill (Hank Hill) isn't that bad. He seems like a cool person to go fishing with. You are brilliant and there are more theists than atheists. In the US, we stand up to atheists. Now watch the chain reaction begin.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12520 Jun 28, 2013
Islam is a cesspool of unbounded hateful teachings contained in the Quran and Sunna of Prophet Muhammad. Those hateful teachings are hate speech incite utmost hatred and violence against non-Muslims as well as wayward Muslims, including murder, torture, terrorism, genocide as well as pillaging, plundering, rape and enslavement of innocent “kaffirs”, Muslim apostates, gays and kafir women and children. Even the Muslim daily prayers are a good example of hate speech. In each prayer, Muslims have to recite the following verse from the Quran that calls non-Muslims to have gone astray and incurred God’s wrath: “Guide us to the straight path, the path of those whom You have favored, Not of those who have incurred your wrath, nor of those who have gone astray” (Surah 1:6-7). In the worse Friday congregational prayer, Muslims also have to recite Surah 62 (The Friday Congregation) and Surah 63 (The Hypocrites) that condemns polytheists being “in gross error“, and Jews compared to “a donkey laden with books”, Surah 63 condemns wayward Muslims as “hypocrites”, calling them enemies: “They are the enemy. Guard yourself against them.” Such hateful utterances, when taught as part of divine teachings of God including daily prayers, they can be explosive in engendering oppression and repression and even violence. Therefore, the daily Islamic prayers are the very essence of hate crime.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12521 Jun 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to spell, cuntard. Only then I might even bother to read your polemic.
See what I mean? Who comes on these threads to check for spelling? This fool does. I can actually pull out many errors but that's not the point. Lol! Educational barrier.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12522 Jun 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to spell, cuntard. Only then I might even bother to read your polemic.
I don't see a point of even replying to him anymore.

He's not a logical or rational being.

Location hidden

#12523 Jun 28, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>No, I just know more about your cult and bibull than you.
Sure you do. Look Chester, leave those kids alone.

Location hidden

#12524 Jun 28, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>So you and ezdzit support the abuse, rape and murder of little girls no surprise there and once again you demonstrate your complete lack of morals.
What's your infatuation with this? Are you that desperate? What are you up to? Stop with your rape ideas. You're really sick. I think we need to report this pedophile.
LCN Llin

United States

#12525 Jun 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Learn to spell, cuntard. Only then I might even bother to read your polemic.
<quoted text>
Do not rely upon gut feelings or vague impressions to make generalizations about groups of people, especially groups of people you do not know a great deal about.
LCN Llin

United States

#12529 Jun 28, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no unsupported claims neither will speak out against (watch if you have the stomach):-
http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jLmX_8LH3uo/Sr_5hNV...
http://www.youtube.com rgSH0h45Eo
The first problem with generalizations in writing is that they undermine the writer's authority. When a writer's authority is undermined, it's over. Readers will stop reading, and may not return.

Another problem with generalizations is that they can be simply statements of the obvious. Take those statements to a real level, be precise. Do not write about "all mothers" or "all gamers." Tell us which ones, "mothers of multiples who work," or "gamers who use the Xbox 360."

If you cannot come up with specifics or be clear, the generalization may not be obvious, it may be worse, it could be inaccurate.
Generalizations can create inaccuracies. Use of the words always, all, every, everyone, many, never, nobody, none can create inaccurate statements, and even factual errors. These inaccuracies could produce false statements about people, places or things.

Location hidden

#12530 Jun 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see a point of even replying to him anymore.

Social Barrier.

Location hidden

#12531 Jun 28, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>Already done. I really take the mental disease of atheism serious when it comes to the law.

Finding their heinous intentions on topix is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Yep

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12532 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard FS has a sick infatuation for girls being abused. I mean that's all he talks about.
Your obsession with child abuse is a strong indicator that you are a f*cked up individual.

I'm glad your ip is known.

Location hidden

#12533 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
In your final post, avoid making claims that are unsupported. The larger the scope of the claim, the more support it will require. Even the number of valid generalizations in your post should be kept to a minimum, since you are trying to prove a specific, original point, not one that is common knowledge.
Can't wait until this creationist troll liar with no proof of god is banned.

Location hidden

#12534 Jun 29, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you will know full well why you will be burning in Hell once you are there.....and you will be there after your disgusting and filthy life if over and done with.
Hopefully sooner than later.
You imagination has never been a scary place.

If you need to threaten me in order to get me to join your cult, it just tells me how desperate & immoral your cult actually is.

Location hidden

#12535 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot come up with specifics or be clear, the generalization may not be obvious, it may be worse, it could be inaccurate.
You generalise god and cannot come up with specifics or be clear.

But we know why - its because you're a cowardly liar with no proof of god - like all creationists in the atheist forum.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12536 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The first problem with generalizations in writing is that they undermine the writer's authority. When a writer's authority is undermined, it's over. Readers will stop reading, and may not return.
Another problem with generalizations is that they can be simply statements of the obvious. Take those statements to a real level, be precise. Do not write about "all mothers" or "all gamers." Tell us which ones, "mothers of multiples who work," or "gamers who use the Xbox 360."
Generalizations can create inaccuracies. Use of the words always, all, every, everyone, many, never, nobody, none can create inaccurate statements, and even factual errors. These inaccuracies could produce false statements about people, places or things.
Yet another godbot who defends the 'rights' of religions to do whatever they want in the name of their 'loving' god.

Not one of you will speak up for defense of children.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12537 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with child abuse is a strong indicator that you are a f*cked up individual.
I'm glad your ip is known.
It seems that speaking out for the defenseless is evil, could these godbots sink any lower.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#12538 Jun 29, 2013
ill educated twot has just played the "I'm only pretending to be moronic" card.

I'm far from convinced!

He also seems to have an unhealthy obsession with other's mothers. The repressed religitard looks for sex in all the wrong places.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a point of even replying to him anymore.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#12539 Jun 29, 2013
Group? So how many identities does ill educated twot post under?
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not rely upon gut feelings or vague impressions to make generalizations about groups of people, especially groups of people you do not know a great deal about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min 15th Dalai Lama 77,038
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 23 min Eagle 12 - 851
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 45 min Regolith Based Li... 32,250
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 6 hr Dogen 4,321
Religion sux ? 8 hr ban all cults 2
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... (Dec '16) 18 hr Frindly 291
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon John 258,478
More from around the web