1. People living in a country and people having a separate country of their own are two different things altogether. If all the Jews are brought to USA and a portion of land be given to them, It would make a lot of peace into the world.<quoted text>
01 Many millions of Jewish folk live here. As do Muslims. I will be forever grateful (to what or to whom I do not know) that the vast majority of these people prefer to live in their own countries. Squabbles over who 'belongs' where can be settled through rational discourse or with the sword. Either way, just settle it please, so we can all move on.
02 We atheists test gods all the time. They fail. Resoundingly. Worship involves keeping you occupied and distracted while the powers-that-be enjoy their lives more fully. It is a tool of your subjugation and benefits no one but your masters.
03 I do not have a "Creator" beyond my mother and father. Nor do you. No one who has ever lived has actually communicated with a "Creator" being. None such exists. Now, I want you to think about this ... can you admit that everything you know about your "Creator" was taught you by other Human Beings? What might their motives be? Do you trust them? Even Jesus said "Render onto Caesar" in Earthly matters while preaching compliance and "turn the other cheek". Who did this serve? The Jews? Their conquerors? Does the Qur'an offer similar advice?
04 Well then ... we agree! We should not waste our short lives in idle pursuits. Safe to say, worshiping non-existent deities is an extremely idle pursuit!! Our lives are short and often harsh ... what idle time we have, we spend in imagining better worlds. These imaginings become mythologies that become religions. No mystery here.
Do you have "Google" (silly question, of course you do!). Google 'nature' and some very useful sites jump out trying to inform you! It's almost miraculous. I like this one from Dictionary.com :
na·ture [ney-cher] noun
1. the material world, especially as surrounding humankind and existing independently of human activities.
2. the natural world as it exists without human beings or civilization.
3. the elements of the natural world, as mountains, trees, animals, or rivers.
4. natural scenery.
5. the universe, with all its phenomena.
2. Your parents were not your Creator, they were only means of you coming into the world. They even did not know when were you conceived. They had no choice as to which of the male sperm will mate with female eggs.
It is strane after knowing so much you make such childish remarks. Your Creator is the one, who created your parents and their parents...
3. This definition of "nature" is not complete, there is no answer as to how it came into being and did it all came by itslef.
You try to answer questions, but stop at a point and start looking in another direction.