Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,450

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12245 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
He killed many believers because he was an atheist. Stop making excuses.
You need to prove your f*cking god before you start lying about atheism here.

Stalin did not kill because he was atheist, he killed to stay in power and because he was a crazy.

Get your facts right you stupid dishonest creationist f*ck.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12246 Jun 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism is a dibelief in god or gods.

Please show us all where it says we should murder people?

That's right another creationist piece of sh*t troll, lying to try to save his desperate cult.
Stalin

Location hidden

#12247 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin
Atheism = lack of belief in god.

Educated What = ridiculous lying creationist piece of sh*t troll with no morals to speak of.

Location hidden

#12248 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin
That's right idiot creationist, go get your f*ck buddies to spam the page with creationist bullsh*t again and see what happens.

Location hidden

#12249 Jun 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism is a dibelief in god or gods.

Please show us all where it says we should murder people?

That's right another creationist piece of sh*t troll, lying to try to save his desperate cult.
Sorry, he was an atheist and a killer. Check mate.

Location hidden

#12250 Jun 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>That's right idiot creationist, go get your f*ck buddies to spam the page with creationist bullsh*t again and see what happens.
You have the same ideals as Stalin being atheist and all. Do you always cuss mamas boy?

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12252 Jun 23, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the recent (and past) killers are atheists. Let's continue to focus on that.
Colorado shooters (both theater shooter and Columbine shootings), Newtown killer, Dahmer,....gosh , there are so many atheist mass murderers on the news lately I can't keep up.
Atheists usually start off holding up banners of protest then eventually end up holding assault rifles and pistols , shooting up everyone in a public venue, killing while insane.
It's a repeating pattern I'm getting tired of seeing.
We have the disgusting atheist Madelyn O'Hair for starting this pandemic.
Why do you not condemn the abuse, rape and murder of millions of little girls caused by your religion.

Stop trying to deflect grow a set and stand up for the protection of children or are you just another gutless cowars?

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#12253 Jun 23, 2013
True, for me if a troll is unable to have any sort of back and forth or in the very least are clever enough to be amusing I will have fun with humiliating them.

That turd is neither and just parrots the same handful of lines again and again and again even though they have been addressed several times.

I wonder how many more years he will bleat and bray about my wife being a believer for example.

That's why I have that turd on auto flush and never even see a post of his unless someone else comments on it. May he enjoy his LV She-males that he admits to loving so much.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>I don't waste my good words on him, I know he's a troll.

But then again, a real creationist would act in the same way.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12254 Jun 23, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you hit the nail on the head. Comfort. Religion brings a great many people "comfort" so humanity is going to keep dragging it around, like a soiled and tattered Security Blanket.
My Mom passed away in December ... often crying out for release to the God she devoted herself to all her life. She was in a great deal of pain from a fall and back injury. She thought the meds that might have helped was us (me, my brother and sister, nurses and various care-givers) trying to poison her. She put her trust in God. He finally did release her, after about 6 months. A pittance compared to the prolonged agonies many (in God's mercy) must suffer.
Maybe we shouldn't be pointing out to people that their 'mighty shield' is really a tattered rag that should be disposed of.
Nah ...
I'm sorry to hear that about your mom...my mom passed two years ago the 19th of June. She was not a church goer, but she did believe in "god". She didn't call out to "god", but I assume that she was very scared, which I think is a natural reaction to the unknown...especially in death. I have however seen many people at death's doorstep who have been devout that have suffered on their death bed, and cried out, and gotten no answer. I just feel like, at the end of someone's life, a person should be able to feel or think however they want to about the situation. If they are more comforted to think that they are going to heaven, then why not. I don't personally believe that that is what happens, but I don't feel that I should push that onto someone who is on their deathbed...or even if they aren't. I mostly just want believers to understand that at the core of their religion it is stated that they are not to judge, and that that is their "god's" job. They need not interfere in the lives of others, and they can have their own personal relationship with whatever "god" they choose, but when it starts to interfere in the way other people choose to live their lives, then that is a problem. Even their religion preaches free will, and that is something that a non-believer above anyone will have is free will, and they cannot, and should not try to change that.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12255 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is not the cause of killers....Stalin was crazy. Hitler wasn't an atheist...he was a believer, but he was a nut job. Although Hitler did say that god was with him in his journey to make the world better.

Location hidden

#12256 Jun 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>True, for me if a troll is unable to have any sort of back and forth or in the very least are clever enough to be amusing I will have fun with humiliating them.

That turd is neither and just parrots the same handful of lines again and again and again even though they have been addressed several times.

I wonder how many more years he will bleat and bray about my wife being a believer for example.

That's why I have that turd on auto flush and never even see a post of his unless someone else comments on it. May he enjoy his LV She-males that he admits to loving so much.
I believe you are in Vegas all the time. I guess the she-makes are what you love. I mean that is what you wife tells me when you are gone. Busy girl. Well at least she's 21 now, not 14 when you got her. You can't challenge anything because you got your arse kicked by a theist and you are controlled by one. Also, you never showed up to the IQ test. Lol! Now why don't you tell these other atheist losers about your lies. Like I said, prove your point. Show the text.

Location hidden

#12257 Jun 23, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism is not the cause of killers....Stalin was crazy. Hitler wasn't an atheist...he was a believer, but he was a nut job. Although Hitler did say that god was with him in his journey to make the world better.
Yet later he turned on religious people. But Stalin also said that religion was a lie and God was not real. He demolished many churches and its people. Yes atheism had a kit to do with it. He even made sure that science was practiced in schools. This is what atheists want in America, after that they will want control and watch the killings begin. But Stalin was not the only atheist though.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#12258 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
And Hitler liked dogs. Being an atheist doesn't make one a killer any more than liking dogs does.

However, both Hitler and Stalin were power hungry egomaniacs, and that *does* tend to make killers.

Location hidden

#12259 Jun 23, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>And Hitler liked dogs. Being an atheist doesn't make one a killer any more than liking dogs does.

However, both Hitler and Stalin were power hungry egomaniacs, and that *does* tend to make killers.
Stalin killed people and destroyed church's because he did not believe in God, sorry that makes him atheist and one of the reasons he destroyed churches and its people.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#12260 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
He was an atheist and killed many. You just can't accept that fact. The point is, if atheists take over our government, this will happen to theists. A lot of hardcore atheists want theists extinct at any price.

.... but in life there are faults in religion and atheism. Accept the truth!
And you are their voice, these hardcore atheists who want theists extinct at any price? Where did you manage to find them at? I'm betting that not a single atheist poster here on topix would sanction such behavior, nor have they ever known someone who would. How many of those hardcore atheist do you speak for, and why don't they speak for themselves? They are hardcore, right?

Sure we accept truth, maybe you should do the same. Religion is packed, loaded down with faults, while atheism is incapable of having even a single one. Humans who are atheist can have many faults, but atheism has none, it is simply not possible.

NTW: what price is on the theist now?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#12261 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you don't comprehend.
No one other than yourself* has yet to comprehend your use of "educational barrier" in many, many situations where clearly there were no barriers, educational or otherwise. There was though, questions you couldn't answer.

* I am assuming that you do know the reasoning.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12262 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to act smart, he was atheist and a killer.
Intelligence barrier.
Stop hitting it, break free and learn something (besides burger flipping, I mean)!

Montreal

#12263 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Too easy.
Oops, there's the intelligence barrier again.

Montreal

#12264 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying you are not? Ok, that was easy.
Oh, honesty barrier.
Better tell your lies elsewhere.

Montreal

#12265 Jun 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin
Intelligence barrier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min ChristineM 231,960
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 57 min Morse 1,034
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 4 hr Morse 27
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 7 hr QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 31
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 13 hr Richardfs 1,423
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 20 hr Gillette 5,946
Why the Internet is slowly strangling religion Tue Dally Mama 3

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE