Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11999 Jun 19, 2013
FHC wrote:
Man is the only living being created in the likeness of God (mind, body, and SPIRIT).
Which explains why Adam was sent out to among the livestock to find his mate. Your god is a goat humper
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#12000 Jun 19, 2013
Educated women will help wreck the islamist agenda.
Givemeliberty wrote:
You have never denounced it when asked about it and you still do not not denounce it.
You were the one that said Malala deserved to be shoot if she had offended some Muslims, remember?
<quoted text>

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#12001 Jun 19, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
One of *thousands* of "only" voices.
LOL!
:D

Since: Mar 11

Henderson, KY

#12002 Jun 19, 2013
Very true which is why that little girl was a threat to the Islamic world.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Educated women will help wreck the islamist agenda.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12003 Jun 19, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say I support the abuse of children regardless of religion or non religion?
And yet you of the Australian Labor Party headed by the atheist Julia Gillard have brought in 45000 muslims into Australia and given them welfare, public housing and have your progressive judiciary allow them to cite 'religious beliefs' as an excuse for any illegal actions they have performed.
Here you all go on about muslims and dhimmitude and yet you and every atheist buttflake actually put into place the very things necessary for dhimmitude to succeed in any society.
Much like in the Syrian conflict where atheists openly support the wahhabi thugs terrorising that country because it is 'progress'.
Cry baby bitchurd
That is simple when I asked somebody else why they supported the abuse, rape and murder of little girls you posted:-
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why dont you do IRL?
Or are you scared that the labor party will expel you?
Bitchurd.....
So you must support of the abuse, rape and murder of little girls by islam.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12005 Jun 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Very true which is why that little girl was a threat to the Islamic world.
I find it so disgusting when I hear of women's schools being bombed and school busses being raided over there.
So many people dying because they want to fight to get an education.

Why is that?
Because they know knowledge and intelligence trumps their religion.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#12006 Jun 19, 2013
Afghanistan quietly altered their constitution to allow husbands to withhold food from their wives if they won't give them sex. Also an Afghan husband can't be accused of raping their wife/wives.

This site contains disturbing content.

http://www.trustineducation.org/why-afghanist...
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it so disgusting when I hear of women's schools being bombed and school busses being raided over there.
Why is that?

Since: Mar 11

Henderson, KY

#12007 Jun 19, 2013
Indeed it is heart breaking to see how belief in their imaginary Allah has caused so much pain and suffering.

Next up we will be hearing from so called moderates say that religion hurts nobody but brings comfort to the masses.

Smh
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>I find it so disgusting when I hear of women's schools being bombed and school busses being raided over there.

Why is that?

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#12008 Jun 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed it is heart breaking to see how belief in their imaginary Allah has caused so much pain and suffering.

Next up we will be hearing from so called moderates say that religion hurts nobody but brings comfort to the masses.

Smh
Just like your wife.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#12009 Jun 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL When I wrote "dumber than dirt", it was definitely not hyperbole, bubba....
You don't know how much it means, to know how much you care.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#12011 Jun 19, 2013
Maybe angry little siro needs to show the nice policewoman where his nasty imam thighed him as a toddler.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simple when I asked somebody else why they supported the abuse, rape and murder of little girls you posted:-
<quoted text>
So you must support of the abuse, rape and murder of little girls by islam.

Montreal

#12012 Jun 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Afghanistan quietly altered their constitution to allow husbands to withhold food from their wives if they won't give them sex. Also an Afghan husband can't be accused of raping their wife/wives.

This site contains disturbing content.

http://www.trustineducation.org/why-afghanist...
And this is why I'm disgusted with them.
They aren't human.

Montreal

#12013 Jun 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed it is heart breaking to see how belief in their imaginary Allah has caused so much pain and suffering.

Smh
They even attempt to say that now.

Montreal

#12014 Jun 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Just like your wife.
Why don't you say something relevant for once? Better yet, don't say anything at all.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#12015 Jun 20, 2013
That all happened on "our" watch...

Compare and contrast with the Kosovo constitution, which is totally secular. Some more countries need to recognise that constitution, and disown the Afghan one.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why I'm disgusted with them.
They aren't human.
Siro

Australia

#12016 Jun 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that?
Yeah but I think you wont say boo when its NATO bombing Syrian schools just like they did to Libyan schools and so on.
Hey....whats the big deal if theyre just killing shias?
After all....they aint PC like you.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#12017 Jun 20, 2013
Another sh!te argument.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but I think you wont say boo when its NATO bombing Syrian schools just like they did to Libyan schools and so on.
Hey....whats the big deal if theyre just killing shias?
After all....they aint PC like you.
Siro

Australia

#12018 Jun 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Another sh!te argument.
<quoted text>
No you meant 'Another shi'ite argument.'
You Godhaters really want them dead dont you?
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#12019 Jun 20, 2013
Your god doesn't exist.

I'd far rather muslims stopped killing each other whilst pretending it is someone else doing the killing.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
No you meant 'Another shi'ite argument.'
You Godhaters really want them dead dont you?
Siro

Australia

#12020 Jun 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Your god doesn't exist.
I'd far rather muslims stopped killing each other whilst pretending it is someone else doing the killing.
<quoted text>
Woop-de-do so thats your opinion of the minute until obama tells you otherwise or the local trotskyite rep does it on his behalf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Uncle Sam 13,317
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Chimney1 31,370
News Why I quit atheism 7 hr Aerobatty 1
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 12 hr ChristineM 19,907
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 hr ChristineM 255,314
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 16 hr ChristineM 9,738
Majority of Scots now have no religion 19 hr Eagle 12 9
More from around the web