Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14735 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11978 Jun 18, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Allah would support it no doubt. How much were you sold for former child bride?
Didn't you get a Filipino child bride?
Siro

Australia

#11980 Jun 18, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Allah would support it no doubt. How much were you sold for former child bride?
<quoted text>
For infinitely more than what your moral code, ethics, principles and dignity are worth.......
About 10 cents.......

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11981 Jun 18, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get a Filipino child bride?
Theists like you resort to lies when you realise you have no arguments or balls to speak of.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11982 Jun 18, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
For infinitely more than what your moral code, ethics, principles and dignity are worth.......
About 10 cents.......
When you stop lying about god, then you get to talk about morals
Siro

Australia

#11983 Jun 18, 2013
What lies have I said about him?

Location hidden

#11984 Jun 18, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Theists like you resort to lies when you realise you have no arguments or balls to speak of.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#11985 Jun 18, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Theists like you resort to lies when you realise you have no arguments or balls to speak of.
Aren't you the one that used my moniker to post lies? Lol! I guess you have no balls.

Since: Mar 11

Henderson, KY

#11986 Jun 18, 2013
You support the practice of Islamic child brides.
Siro wrote:
Did I say I support the abuse of children regardless of religion or non religion?
And yet you of the Australian Labor Party headed by the atheist Julia Gillard have brought in 45000 muslims into Australia and given them welfare, public housing and have your progressive judiciary allow them to cite 'religious beliefs' as an excuse for any illegal actions they have performed.
Here you all go on about muslims and dhimmitude and yet you and every atheist buttflake actually put into place the very things necessary for dhimmitude to succeed in any society.

Much like in the Syrian conflict where atheists openly support the wahhabi thugs terrorising that country because it is 'progress'.

Cry baby bitchurd

Henderson, KY

#11987 Jun 18, 2013
You were sold for 10 cents as a child bride?

Sheesh!

Well thank you for admitting how low your Muslim parents sold you for. Allah smiled in approval as you and all child brides are raped in his honor.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
About 10 cents.......
Siro

Ashfield, Australia

#11988 Jun 18, 2013
Gibsmedysentry wrote:
You support the practice of Islamic child brides.
<quoted text>
Really?
Care to link that to a post where I wrote that?

Location hidden

#11989 Jun 18, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You support the practice of Islamic child brides.
Don't you support the practice of Filipino child brides? I mean you married one.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#11990 Jun 18, 2013
EdSed wrote:
A number of contributors leap to the doubtful conclusion that they can confidently distinguish the people who have duplicate monikers.
I think those who use multiple monikers have been discerned occasionally and (I seem to recall) have even admitted their duplicity, though they see nothing wrong in it. My perception is that some people use multiple monikers, but most don't. Some probably 're-invent themselves' with a new moniker sometimes.
Religious beliefs are easy enough to discredit without such concerns.
Religion = superstition
Atheism will become redundant when religious beliefs are more widely and thoroughly discredited. We're all apixie-ists too.
I am using a back-up account (this one here) because I forgot the password to my original account and I changed my emails a long time ago, so even if a message on my original account gets sent there, I won't be there, so I won't get anything anymore.

This one was never meant to be my permanent one, but ironically, the tables have turned and it now is my main one. Funny how things work, eh?
FHC

Manchester, TN

#11992 Jun 18, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you stop lying about god, then you get to talk about morals
To call someone a liar for expressing their sincere faith and beliefs makes you the obvious deceiver here.
If I tell you my earthly father was a good man, you would have no right to call me a liar since you do not know him.
Same if I tell you my Heavenly Father is the Creator of the Universe, Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent!
I know Him because I have chosen to know Him in the Supernatural Spirit realm where you have refused to allow your mind to go. Even though you know it is there for you to experience, your pride says you are too "intelligent" to go there.
God blesses humility! You might try it sometime! Or not!
FHC

Manchester, TN

#11993 Jun 18, 2013
Man is the only living being created in the likeness of God (mind, body, and SPIRIT).
You cannot know or understand God if you reject the fact that you have been given a supernatural ability that you refuse to accept. His Holy Spirit bears witness to all mankind. If you don't desire to know him, it is because you choose your intellect/ mind as the center of your worldview. You see faith as beneath you intellect, thus you are committing the unpardonable sin of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit of God.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#11994 Jun 18, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ... Zit ... this post makes no sense. Is this what it is like being 'smart' like you? LOL
Are you a 'sock' of Prep-for-dep? Why do you people feel the need to do that? Do you even realize you are doing it?
LOL When I wrote "dumber than dirt", it was definitely not hyperbole, bubba....
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#11995 Jun 18, 2013
Hello blubber,

Why do your muslim friends still hack the pissflaps out of little girls?
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL When I wrote "dumber than dirt", it was definitely not hyperbole, bubba....

Henderson, KY

#11996 Jun 18, 2013
You have never denounced it when asked about it and you still do not not denounce it.

You were the one that said Malala deserved to be shoot if she had offended some Muslims, remember?
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
Care to link that to a post where I wrote that?

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#11997 Jun 18, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, I know. And he is the only voice of his impotent and miniscule god.
One of *thousands* of "only" voices.

LOL!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#11998 Jun 19, 2013
FHC wrote:
<quoted text>
Same if I tell you my Heavenly Father is the Creator of the Universe, Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent!
!
Same dude who was whooped by the iron chariot, yep he is all that, and a bag of chips. LOL!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#11999 Jun 19, 2013
FHC wrote:
Man is the only living being created in the likeness of God (mind, body, and SPIRIT).
Which explains why Adam was sent out to among the livestock to find his mate. Your god is a goat humper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 2 hr Dogen 3,302
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Dogen 83,943
News BILL-BORED: Get Ready For Atheists' Annual Use ... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
Where have all the Atheists gone? (Apr '17) 5 hr Bongo 135
News Scientist Richard Dawkins weighs in on Malaysia... 17 hr Eagle 12 - 6
High School Atheism Thu blacklagoon 3 41
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Wed Eagle 12 - 4,965
More from around the web