Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11814 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets bet.
You're cult's followers claim the world ends every few months.

No point you losing a bet again.

Location hidden

#11815 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you know what I believe?
We know that you believe that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that you deny fossil evidence.

We also know that you suffer from a mental illness that prevents you from accepting the scientific fact of evolution.

But that's not really a belief, its more of willful ignorance on your part.

Location hidden

#11816 Jun 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your Govt. to stand by these advices.
But it were they who wanted "to educate and to civilize" our lots.
That is why they went to Afghanistan and that is why they went to Iraq and that is why they do this propaganda.
So it is you who have to correct your attitude and leave Islam and Muslims alone, will you?
Liar with no proof of god.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#11817 Jun 14, 2013
If Muslims stop attacking others in the name of Allah I bet these countries don't get invaded.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your Govt. to stand by these advices.

That is why they went to Afghanistan and that is why they went to Iraq and that is why they do this propaganda.

So it is you who have to correct your attitude and leave Islam and Muslims alone, will you?
Catch22

Philadelphia, PA

#11818 Jun 14, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
If Muslims stop attacking others in the name of Allah I bet these countries don't get invaded.
<quoted text>
And what about Christians who have been killing in the name of God and his son for close to 2,000 years? Do they just get a it's A-Ok because of popular belief and the brutal nature. Would all of Eroupe be under Christian rule thatis not part of the society but of most governments? How about how the Catholic church helping the Nazi's in some countries during WW2? I mean did anyone put down the Vatican for helping Hitler turn countries into Vatican strongholds?? Hitler gets known as one of the worse men whoever lived, but the institution that did not turn a blind eye to his doing just gets a pass? Like hello the vatican was on hitlers side.There were bishops running the states Hitler invaded,but that was all ok? But how dare a Muslim attack anyone in there faith. If anything Muslims are being used because of the lack of knowledge people have on there culture and faith. The western world has been brain washed to believe all they been told to hate the muslim world just like, the muslim world is raised to hate the western world. Atleast the Muslims have good reason to hate the western world, they are used as puppets for a rich mans game,. and all these rich men hide behind the cross. But as I said , nobody has ever put down the Vatican for helping Hitler, that his hidden history, but it oh so real.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11819 Jun 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your Govt. to stand by these advices.
So when will you stop the abuse, rape and murder of little girls committed in the name of your religion?

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11820 Jun 14, 2013
Catch22 wrote:
<quoted text>And what about Christians who have been killing in the name of God and his son for close to 2,000 years? Do they just get a it's A-Ok because of popular belief and the brutal nature. Would all of Eroupe be under Christian rule thatis not part of the society but of most governments? How about how the Catholic church helping the Nazi's in some countries during WW2? I mean did anyone put down the Vatican for helping Hitler turn countries into Vatican strongholds?? Hitler gets known as one of the worse men whoever lived, but the institution that did not turn a blind eye to his doing just gets a pass? Like hello the vatican was on hitlers side.There were bishops running the states Hitler invaded,but that was all ok? But how dare a Muslim attack anyone in there faith. If anything Muslims are being used because of the lack of knowledge people have on there culture and faith. The western world has been brain washed to believe all they been told to hate the muslim world just like, the muslim world is raised to hate the western world. Atleast the Muslims have good reason to hate the western world, they are used as puppets for a rich mans game,. and all these rich men hide behind the cross. But as I said , nobody has ever put down the Vatican for helping Hitler, that his hidden history, but it oh so real.
No, when they show up here preaching their BS and hate they get hammered too as well as anybody who stands up them.

It would seem that we atheists have higher standards.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11821 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like evolution right? Did you do any experiments dealing with evolution?
hundreds of thousands of people have done experiments with evolution.

you know this because we keep telling you - you ignore it because you're a creotard.

do your homework, creotard.

Louisville, KY

#11822 Jun 14, 2013
You obviously have never read any of my posts.

Gosh I feel bad for how bad you just humiliated yourself.
Catch22 wrote:
<quoted text>And what about Christians who have been killing in the name of God and his son for close to 2,000 years? Do they just get a it's A-Ok because of popular belief and the brutal nature. Would all of Eroupe be under Christian rule thatis not part of the society but of most governments? How about how the Catholic church helping the Nazi's in some countries during WW2? I mean did anyone put down the Vatican for helping Hitler turn countries into Vatican strongholds?? Hitler gets known as one of the worse men whoever lived, but the institution that did not turn a blind eye to his doing just gets a pass? Like hello the vatican was on hitlers side.There were bishops running the states Hitler invaded,but that was all ok? But how dare a Muslim attack anyone in there faith. If anything Muslims are being used because of the lack of knowledge people have on there culture and faith. The western world has been brain washed to believe all they been told to hate the muslim world just like, the muslim world is raised to hate the western world. Atleast the Muslims have good reason to hate the western world, they are used as puppets for a rich mans game,. and all these rich men hide behind the cross. But as I said , nobody has ever put down the Vatican for helping Hitler, that his hidden history, but it oh so real.

Louisville, KY

#11823 Jun 14, 2013
Indeed.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>No, when they show up here preaching their BS and hate they get hammered too as well as anybody who stands up them.

It would seem that we atheists have higher standards.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11824 Jun 14, 2013
bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>hundreds of thousands of people have done experiments with evolution.

you know this because we keep telling you - you ignore it because you're a creotard.

do your homework, creotard.
Did you?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11825 Jun 14, 2013
Catch22 wrote:
You're not seriously attempting to justify islam as less evil than christianity on an atheist forum.. are you?

do they breed them that stupid under shariah?- silly question really.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11826 Jun 14, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>If not now he would have a handful of generations ago.
It's just ridiculous that these people come in, ignored the evidences, and then claim their god did everything without a single shred of evidence to back their claim up!

Though it IS good for entertainment.

Montreal

#11827 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>You call theists idiots yet your wife is a theist. What makes her different from all theists? Is it because you sleep with her? Everything you say about theists pertains to her. I bet you don't realize that.
Did he say "theists"?
Because I could have sworn he said "idiots like EW."

Montreal

#11828 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Just like evolution right? Did you do any experiments dealing with evolution?
Did you do any experiments dealing with your bible stories?

You continue to astound me with your ignorance and tickle me with your idiocy.

Montreal

#11829 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Did I claim any of this?
Your bible did.

Montreal

#11830 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Lets bet.
Intelligence barrier.

Montreal

#11831 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the way you talk to children?
You want the royal treatment?
Gaga googoo *raspberries on the tummy* good boy!

Montreal

#11832 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>You can't read?
My point exactly; you can't read, let alone explain complexity simply.

Montreal

#11833 Jun 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Evolution is a myth? Point taken!
Once again, an inability to read is shown by you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Joe fortuna 233,132
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 7 hr Morse 2,615
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 8 hr SnuffAGlobalist 18
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr Morse 23,260
$13.5m for jehovah’s witness sex victim 12 hr P_Smith 2
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 12 hr P_Smith 9
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 14 hr Morse 1,455
More from around the web