Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,456

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11712 Jun 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you can't accept facts.
right so the "fact" is that everyone is born christian. is that your point?

except, 60% of them are converted to the wrong religion?

wow - really?
and - just confirm this for me, you're unaware that every other religion makes exactly the same claim? are you really unaware of that? for reals?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11713 Jun 12, 2013
bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>sigh..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breedi...
^^^^this is how agriculture works. read it. learn stuff.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Banana_fallacy
^^^^this is the difference between undomesticated bananas, and domestciated ones, for the same reasons - forced evolutoin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunization
^^^this is how immunisation works, and why. It also talks about why you have to do it more than once in some cases.

http://www.sbs.utexas.edu/roxisteele/Shared%2...

^^^ this is what wild cotton looks like

http://www.ers.usda.gov/media/1061380/13apr_f...
^^^this is what domesticated cotton looks like.

see the big puffy goodness in the second example? so full of cellulosy loving, just yearning to become part of your stinky panties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human
^^^ here you can learn about what humans are. Pay close attention to this line:
"Humans (variously Homo sapiens and Homo sapiens sapiens) are primates of the family Hominidae, and the only extant species of the genus Homo"

humans did not evolve from primates. humans ARE primates.

are you done being a moron now?
Wiki is not a credible source. But answer the question, have you done any experiments that proves evolution. I can say that some of the items above are everyday things that occur and not evolution or I can say God gave us everything. So tell me genius, how is evolution affecting us the human species?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11714 Jun 12, 2013
bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>right so the "fact" is that everyone is born christian. is that your point?

wow - really?
and - just confirm this for me, you're unaware that every other religion makes exactly the same claim? are you really unaware of that? for reals?
Did you read the article?

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#11715 Jun 12, 2013
Ya he is a bible banging reject who was home schooled.
bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>you are a primate..

see, EW, the problem is - you actually have no idea what evolution is.

I'm sure whatever you think evolution is, is pure nonsense, absolutely.

The trouble is EW, what you think is evolution- is not evolution. What you disagree with is nothing more than your ignorant bastarisation of a concept you're too lazy to learn about - and STILL - despite that you know nothing about it, you still think it is wrong - whatever it is.

:D
amazing. you guys are so hopeless!

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#11716 Jun 12, 2013
He just parrots what they say in church.

Mindless sheep.
bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>right so the "fact" is that everyone is born christian. is that your point?

wow - really?

Location hidden

#11717 Jun 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiki is not a credible source.
Actually wiki DOES contain links to peer reviewed literature. Now, My guess is you don't know that because you're a complete fool.
But answer the question, have you done any experiments that proves evolution.
yes, I ate my breakfast. As you know, my breakfast is the result of evolution. Why are you having trouble with this?
why do you not know what artificial selection is?
I can say that some of the items above are everyday things that occur and not evolution or I can say God gave us everything.
Or you could say a pink talking unicorn did it all. Only one of those three options is actually reproducible.
So tell me genius, how is evolution affecting us the human species?
By keeping us fed & medicated.
Seriously - do you really not know about artificial selection at all? for real?

why not?

Location hidden

#11718 Jun 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article?
you mean the one written by a guy pushing a religious agenda, is not submitted for inteligent peer review, is vocal about his religious agenda and and was educated at a religious college?

This is how NOT to do science.

If you can't peer review it, it's not worth looking at.:D

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11719 Jun 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you are a child molester. Now prove me wrong.
All along I have been speaking out against the abuse, rape and murder of little girls, you on the other hand seem to support these actions.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11720 Jun 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe all religions approve of this? Really? Prove it.
Now this is another great example of where you:-

1 can't read.
or
2. tell lies.

because where did I use the word "all"?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#11721 Jun 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally you're getting the point.
Atheism is not a religion, if it were a religion then how could a religion replace religion? It sounds like something you'd say.
Religion is the vacuum, religion is the dearth of reason found in the minds of the simple.
So a negative will replace all positive aspects of religion.

A thing which cannot be defined, will replace the well defined religions.

A philosophy on which no two people agree on any thing (except of course the Big Negation) will create order and discipline in the land?

Boy you are sure living in the fool's paradise!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11722 Jun 13, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove evolution. What happened before that? Prove I came from a primate.
Creationist piece of sh*t to too dumb to understand evolution is already in use across most industries.

Unlike creationist lies.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11723 Jun 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A philosophy on which no two people agree on any thing (except of course the Big Negation) will create order and discipline in the land?
Are you saying that the abuse, rape and the murder of little girls caused by your religion is a positive aspect?

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#11724 Jun 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Terrorizing people with cruel and barbaric punishments will "create order and discipline in the land". Repressing the human tendency towards individuality and creative expression will help "create order and discipline in the land" as will treating your female population as if they were little better than cattle. In fact, you treat your cattle and your damn camels a LOT better than you treat your women. A very fine simulation of "order and discipline in the land" can be created by force feeding every man, woman and child with a primitive and repressive religion from birth to their often messy deaths.

The sad thing is ... it works. Your primitive and repressive religion as manipulated by your dictatorial theocratic governments is the only thing that can keep you people from killing each other. Y'all were a lot better off before the 20th Century encroached your deserts, exposing you to vehicles and weapons that turned your quaint and relatively harmless 'jihads' into global peace threatening affairs. Oh well ... maybe our next attempts at civilization won't make the same mistakes we did.

Note to future civilizations: Leave the Arabs alone. Let them scramble about in their deserts. Do not try to invite them into civilized discourse. Do not ask them to participate in World Affairs. They will kill you in your sleep. They will enslave your women. They will chop off your heads. They will have no remorse as these things are all endorsed by Allah as proper treatment of 'Infidels', who we who have embraced reason are by definition.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11725 Jun 13, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Prove evolution. What happened before that? Prove I came from a primate.
What happened before your god?
Prove I come from clay.
(All of us have already given you our evidence, you have yet to give any for your claims)

Montreal

#11726 Jun 13, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Are you dead yet?
Yeah, but I had to come back to life to laugh at it more.

I guess that means I'm Jesus.

Montreal

#11727 Jun 13, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>So all these are proof of evolution? Really? Prove it. Prove evolution, there are no facts because evolution is a theory. Don't play the educational barrier with me, just prove it. Also prove I came from a primate.
We aren't playing the "educational barrier" with you.
We're showing others how willfully ignorant you are by ignoring all the evidence.

Answer me this simple question:
Why are you denying evolution, a fact that has tons of evidence for it, yet you believe in something that has ZERO evidence for it?

Montreal

#11728 Jun 13, 2013
bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>you are a primate..

see, EW, the problem is - you actually have no idea what evolution is.

I'm sure whatever you think evolution is, is pure nonsense, absolutely.

The trouble is EW, what you think is evolution- is not evolution. What you disagree with is nothing more than your ignorant bastarisation of a concept you're too lazy to learn about - and STILL - despite that you know nothing about it, you still think it is wrong - whatever it is.

:D
amazing. you guys are so hopeless!
The best part is when he claims we never showed him any evidence.

Montreal

#11729 Jun 13, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>So you believe all religions approve of this? Really? Prove it.
Look to the Middle East.
Tons of people arrange marriages for their 8 year old daughters.
A girl was beaten to death because the "husband" didn't want her anymore.
He got a new "wife" and lived his life, without any legal issues.

All in the name of their god.

Montreal

#11730 Jun 13, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Educational Barrier again. It's a theory, show me evidence, you dummies live for that stuff. So did you just read a book or did you do the tests yourself? Did you prove evolution or did you read a book? Your concept is more of a perception, that's all. I'm not hopeless, but even that is a lay opinion. Show me the evidence. Test your might. Come on!
Dude, if you can't understand the difference between the theory of evolution and evolution, then I don't understand how you don't accidentally kill yourself by drinking bleach when you meant to go to the beach.

Same with the THEORY of gravity.
It is there to explain an ALREADY CONFIRMED thing that exists; gravity.

Montreal

#11731 Jun 13, 2013
bnzo wrote:
<quoted text>sigh..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breedi...
^^^^this is how agriculture works. read it. learn stuff.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Banana_fallacy
^^^^this is the difference between undomesticated bananas, and domestciated ones, for the same reasons - forced evolutoin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunization
^^^this is how immunisation works, and why. It also talks about why you have to do it more than once in some cases.

http://www.sbs.utexas.edu/roxisteele/Shared%2...

^^^ this is what wild cotton looks like

http://www.ers.usda.gov/media/1061380/13apr_f...
^^^this is what domesticated cotton looks like.

see the big puffy goodness in the second example? so full of cellulosy loving, just yearning to become part of your stinky panties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human
^^^ here you can learn about what humans are. Pay close attention to this line:
"Humans (variously Homo sapiens and Homo sapiens sapiens) are primates of the family Hominidae, and the only extant species of the genus Homo"

humans did not evolve from primates. humans ARE primates.

are you done being a moron now?
He isn't done, he's just begun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Morse 232,033
God' existence 5 hr Geezerjock 1
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 hr tha Professor 1,051
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 14 hr Morse 30
Young atheists: The political leaders of tomorrow Thu thetruth 6
Why Christians should stick up for atheists Thu thetruth 8
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... Thu QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 31

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE