Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 541)

Showing posts 10,801 - 10,820 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Christians have been doing that since they butchered the poor librarian Hypatia and burned the Library at Alexandria. They have also become expert at blaming others for their own atrocities. They tend to be evil vile little trolls who get "forgiven" for their tresspasses on Sunday when they meet with their special "holy" troll who speaks to their god for them after he has had sex with thier children.
LBA is a conspiracy theorist troll.
He will make up nonsense to "rebuke" you.
There's no point in wasting your time with him IMO.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Experts at blaming others? Aren't you referring to the jews? It is Muslims and Christains dying for their God extortion, you do realize this, don't you?
You need to revisit their roll in Bolshevik Russia as well.
True Christains want NOTHING to do with the Middle East war that is for Israel and banker's wars.
IMHO all religious folk do this, starting with the notion "Gaud dunnit" and "De Debil made me do it."

Fat lot I should care about such BS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
The real conspiracy was hatched here off of Jekyl's Island, Georgia with Mr Rockefeller n Co scheming to open the federal reserve bank in 1913 followed by 'the revenue act' as well as the drafting of The Balfour Declaration and leading us into World Wars that never ended. WWIII landed in Palestine and so ff to 2013 and 100 years time and we are tens of trillions of dollars in the hole and over 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities going forward.
THAT'S THE CONSPIRACY!
IDIOT!
Yes, I agree. The US version of "Democracy" is actually an Aristocracy that claims to be a Meritocracy. So what? It is off topic for this thread.

But if there is a way you know that we can strip any asset beyond an $100M net worth exemption from the uberwealthy and redistribute for the greater good ... I'll listen, but I would prefer you start a new thread.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you replied?
Yes, I read your name, reply with something, then read the following post if it's short and contains no such conspiracies.
Such as now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as marriage equality. Remember, this state has more sexual indigents, pedophiles, and victims of incest than SF alone so it should not surprise you that such evil would eventually consume others and promote itself. In fact, because of ssm our own marriage and spiritual standing has been elevated by you filthy queers.
So I guess I owe you a thank you, someday.
lol
I think you should keep your nose and your genitalia out of other people's bedrooms.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as marriage equality. Remember, this state has more sexual indigents, pedophiles, and victims of incest than SF alone so it should not surprise you that such evil would eventually consume others and promote itself. In fact, because of ssm our own marriage and spiritual standing has been elevated by you filthy queers.
So I guess I owe you a thank you, someday.
lol
Your "shut up" remark sparked something in me.
I now feel like responding to your stupid comments all the time!
Congrats, you are the worlds littlest blue idiot.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions and spiritual beliefs could vanish from the earth tomorrow and we would still be left with the choice of right and wrong along with the moral question. The simple fact that you cannot comprehend this alone proves you have some form of a mental illness to place your sexually depraved behaviors at the forefront of all the other more important issues facing the world.
You are a cancer upon us all.
Shoulda left the kiddies alone.
OK. I'm the decider in your future imaginary world. You are wrong.

End of game.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians have been doing that since they butchered the poor librarian Hypatia and burned the Library at Alexandria. They have also become expert at blaming others for their own atrocities. They tend to be evil vile little trolls who get "forgiven" for their tresspasses on Sunday when they meet with their special "holy" troll who speaks to their god for them after he has had sex with thier children.
Various parts of the Library at Alexandra were destroyed by atheists, pagans, Roman Catholic zealots, Muslim zealots, etc but leave it to an ignorant illiterate atheist like you to blame the "Christians"

Bwaaaahahahahahahaha....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Various parts of the Library at Alexandra were destroyed by atheists, pagans, Roman Catholic zealots, Muslim zealots, etc but leave it to an ignorant illiterate atheist like you to blame the "Christians"
Bwaaaahahahahahahaha....
Typical Christurd, it's always someone else's fault.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Christurd, it's always someone else's fault.
Typical ignorant illiterate atheist loser, always blaming religion for everything....

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Blow it out your christhole.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Typical ignorant illiterate atheist loser, always blaming religion for everything....
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

DQ wrote:
I think atheism will replace religion, but i'd say not in the next 200 years so its pretty futile, I wish i had Jean-Paul sartre's attitude to religion, a man so thoroughly atheist he deemed the whole subject beneath his intelligence to consider.

Simply religion is divisive and restricts us as a species, simple as that. Check out a book that's causing a bit of a buzz in the Uk called 2082 the chronicles of hope. On the website the 1st chapter for the 1st book is on there for free, there's a speech in there by an atheist politician that's genius
Ans.

It is only a "Wish" that Atheism will replace religion in 200 years.

My reading is that Atheism itself will be forgotten in a couple of decades.

The present climate in Europe is "reaction" to the Church's misrule extending over 1500 years or so.

They were on one extreme in those days, now they have gone to other extreme.

The Materialistic philosophy will fail as many before it have failed.

What would be replaced in next 50 years or so, would be the demise of religions based on Dogmas and Superstitions and all those idol worshipping religions.

But there will always be need for a "middle of the road" religion that is based on reason and logic and sound reasoning.

Modern materialistic philosophy has given many ills to the society, about which there is no cure.

Break up of family structure, rise of Homosexuality, domestic violence, sexual immorality and perversion are tell tale signs of this philosophy.

Increase in old age home, rising cases of mental illness, and suicides are other parameters by which we can judge the failure of Atheist philosophy.

No human philosopher or assembly or parliament can solve these problems. They make one law and then find it is inadequate, so they amend it. And it goes on.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
It is only a "Wish" that Atheism will replace religion in 200 years.
The present climate in Europe is "reaction" to the Church's misrule extending over 1500 years or so.
They were on one extreme in those days, now they have gone to other extreme.
The Materialistic philosophy will fail as many before it have failed.
What would be replaced in next 50 years or so, would be the demise of religions based on Dogmas and Superstitions and all those idol worshipping religions.
But there will always be need for a "middle of the road" religion that is based on reason and logic and sound reasoning.
Modern materialistic philosophy has given many ills to the society, about which there is no cure.
Break up of family structure, rise of Homosexuality, domestic violence, sexual immorality and perversion are tell tale signs of this philosophy.
Increase in old age home, rising cases of mental illness, and suicides are other parameters by which we can judge the failure of Atheist philosophy.
No human philosopher or assembly or parliament can solve these problems. They make one law and then find it is inadequate, so they amend it. And it goes on.
Why do you support the abuse, rape and murder of little girls?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Atheism means you do not believe in a god. Are you so ignorant that you think in a couple of decades every person in the world will be a believer?

Obviously you have a sub par education.
MUQ wrote:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical ignorant illiterate atheist loser, always blaming religion for everything....
Christurds snivel so well! Ain't he cute?

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you support the abuse, rape and murder of little girls?
PEDOPHILE SERIAL RAPIST SENTENCED TO DEATH

April 30, 2013: A Saudi court sentenced a local man to death after he was convicted of raping and torturing eight girls aged between eight and 12 years.
The court in the western Red Sea port of Jeddah found the man, in his 30s, guilty of stalking little girls, forcing them in his car and taking them to his house.
The defendant has denied he committed such crimes but witnesses and DNA tests proved he was the rapist.

Newspapers said the man, who is married with four children, had stalked little girls at shopping malls and lured them with sweets as they stepped away from parents.

Executions in Saudi Arabia, which strictly enforces Islamic law, are carried out by the sword but the Gulf Kingdom is planning to allow shooting by a firing squad.

http://www.handsoffcain.info/news/index.php...

Why do you atheist trolls lie so much, bubba?

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Christurds snivel so well! Ain't he cute?
Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahaha... ....

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
PEDOPHILE SERIAL RAPIST SENTENCED TO DEATH
April 30, 2013: A Saudi court sentenced a local man to death after he was convicted of raping and torturing eight girls aged between eight and 12 years.
The court in the western Red Sea port of Jeddah found the man, in his 30s, guilty of stalking little girls, forcing them in his car and taking them to his house.
The defendant has denied he committed such crimes but witnesses and DNA tests proved he was the rapist.
Newspapers said the man, who is married with four children, had stalked little girls at shopping malls and lured them with sweets as they stepped away from parents.
Executions in Saudi Arabia, which strictly enforces Islamic law, are carried out by the sword but the Gulf Kingdom is planning to allow shooting by a firing squad.
http://www.handsoffcain.info/news/index.php...
Why do you atheist trolls lie so much, bubba?
"Why is no one protecting Saudi Arabia's child brides?

The support of the Saudi monarchy and its apologists in the west means the barbaric practice of child marriage is unchallenged.

Atgaa, 10, and her sister Reemya, 8, are about to be married to men in their 60s. Atgaa will be her husband's fourth wife. Their wedding celebrations are scheduled for this week and will take place in the town of Fayaadah Abban in Qasim, Saudi Arabia.

The girls are getting married because their financially struggling father needs the money that their dowries will provide: young girls of this age can fetch as much as $40,000 each.

Many readers might be shocked at this news. How can it be legal? The answer is that Saudi Arabia has no minimum age for marriage, and it is perfectly legal to marry even an hour-old child".

Ali al-Ahmed
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 8 November 2011
PsyrusIX

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Children trapped inside Syria are being beaten, killed and sexually abused, a major study has found, with more than two million facing physical attacks, malnutrition and being used as human shields.

Syrian security forces, soldiers and pro-regime militias used sexual violence to torture people in detention and sexually abused women and girls as young as 12 in raids, a new report said Friday.

The Human Rights Watch report, based on interviews with victims of sexual abuse, tells of shocking accounts of rape, penetration with objects, sexual groping, prolonged forced nudity, and electroshock and beatings to genitalia.

"Syrian security forces have used sexual violence to humiliate and degrade detainees with complete impunity," said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director of the human rights organization.

"The assaults are not limited to detention facilities -- government forces and pro-government shabiha militia members have also sexually assaulted women and girls during home raids and residential sweeps."

The details emerged, the report said, despite a stigma surrounding sexual violence and a reluctance to talk publicly because of fear and shame. It is the latest report of abuses in the turbulent country, in the throes of a 15-month-old nationwide uprising after the government launched a crackdown against protesters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why is no one protecting Saudi Arabia's child brides?
Why is no one protecting Thai boys from the gay atheist pedophiles who flocked there to bugger little boys?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,801 - 10,820 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••