Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#11174 May 25, 2013
You are once again spamming from your scribd page in self promotion. This is against the terms of service. This is your last warning from now on your spam will be reported for mass deletion.
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

The question is very simple, but
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#11175 May 25, 2013
Square Peg No Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran is worse than the Bible. Both books really suck.
Shows you have NEITHER Read the Quran, NOR the Bible!!

Only ignorant person can make such a comment!!

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11176 May 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will thank a god the day we are free of mentally sick people like you and your barbaric treatment of little girls.

Lexington, KY

#11177 May 25, 2013
The Quran does not suck. It is great to wipe your butt with after taking a crap. The Quran pages are so smooth yet durable and absorbent.

Seriously Muq you just do not know hat you're missing by not wiping with Quran pages.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Shows you have NEITHER Read the Quran, NOR the Bible!!

EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#11181 May 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, only an ignorant person would contradict it.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#11182 May 26, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia says that they are completely ready to perfom all duties of a wife by 12.
Consent isn`t an issue for muslim men LMAO.
X-stains tend to ignore the fact that Mary was a kid(in the story), argue with them about and their faith tells them she was at least 25.
Still hawking those same zionazi lies about Islam, bubba?

The North American Man-Boy Love Association aka NAMBLA says eight year old boys are completely ready for "consensual" sexual relations with dirty old gay atheist perverts and wants to change US law.

Atheist evangelist Richard Dawkins says dirty old gay atheist pedophiles should not be prosecuted by UK law if they are "gentile" when they force themselves on little boys....

Lexington, KY

#11184 May 26, 2013
So they are exactly like Islam without Allah.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Still hawking those same zionazi lies about Islam, bubba?

The North American Man-Boy Love Association aka NAMBLA says eight year old boys are completely ready for "consensual" sexual relations with dirty old gay atheist perverts and wants to change US law.

Atheist evangelist Richard Dawkins says dirty old gay atheist pedophiles should not be prosecuted by UK law if they are "gentile" when they force themselves on little boys....
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#11186 May 26, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Liberalism is like stealing bricks from a solid foundation of virtues, morals, principles, and spiritual beliefs.
Over the course of decades, the building of virtues, morals, principles, and spiritual beliefs has been destroyed while liberalism is left standing alone, broke, perverse, depraved, less people, and still blaming the infrastructure that once stood to which they have just destroyed.
They have not destroyed the structure, it is still present.

This so called liberalism is like froth that you see on river and sea surface.

The water is engulfed by that froth, and people only see the froth.

But the froth subsides after some time and what is left is water.

The morality of religion and sayings of prophet and right people are hidden now behind all this propaganda of so called librettist. But soon it is going to be over.

You cannot fool all the people all the time as saying goes.

Lexington, KY

#11188 May 26, 2013
You approve of honor killing and honor rape Muq.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>They have not destroyed the structure, it is still present.

This so called liberalism is like froth that you see on river and sea surface.

The water is engulfed by that froth, and people only see the froth.

But the froth subsides after some time and what is left is water.

The morality of religion and sayings of prophet and right people are hidden now behind all this propaganda of so called librettist. But soon it is going to be over.

You cannot fool all the people all the time as saying goes.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#11192 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I sure hope you are correct because it has taken decades to thoroughly corrupt this nation since the 60's and as a proud father of two young daughters I am very concerned about our future especially in the State of Massachusetts. These people here running the show have froth running in their veins and the gene pool here in Pittsfield, MA is low. Very ver low!
Peace.
Feeling threatened?

Too bad for you.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11193 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>I sure hope you are correct because it has taken decades to thoroughly corrupt this nation since the 60's and as a proud father of two young daughters I am very concerned about our future especially in the State of Massachusetts. These people here running the show have froth running in their veins and the gene pool here in Pittsfield, MA is low. Very ver low!
Peace.
Oh yeah, you're one of those who said that equality would never come to your state.

So, now that it has, on a level from 1 to 10, how stupid do you feel?
Because you are at at least 8 and I want to see how deluded you are.

Montreal

#11195 May 27, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Liberalism is like stealing bricks from a solid foundation of virtues, morals, principles, and spiritual beliefs.

Over the course of decades, the building of virtues, morals, principles, and spiritual beliefs has been destroyed while liberalism is left standing alone, broke, perverse, depraved, less people, and still blaming the infrastructure that once stood to which they have just destroyed.
I don't ever read your posts.
I read your name, then I remember you're a conspiracy theorist who is also a bigot.

There's no need for anyone to read your dribble.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#11196 May 27, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is like stealing bricks from a solid foundation of virtues, morals, principles, and spiritual beliefs.
Christians have been doing that since they butchered the poor librarian Hypatia and burned the Library at Alexandria. They have also become expert at blaming others for their own atrocities. They tend to be evil vile little trolls who get "forgiven" for their tresspasses on Sunday when they meet with their special "holy" troll who speaks to their god for them after he has had sex with thier children.

Montreal

#11197 May 27, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Christians have been doing that since they butchered the poor librarian Hypatia and burned the Library at Alexandria. They have also become expert at blaming others for their own atrocities. They tend to be evil vile little trolls who get "forgiven" for their tresspasses on Sunday when they meet with their special "holy" troll who speaks to their god for them after he has had sex with thier children.
LBA is a conspiracy theorist troll.
He will make up nonsense to "rebuke" you.
There's no point in wasting your time with him IMO.

#11202 May 27, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Experts at blaming others? Aren't you referring to the jews? It is Muslims and Christains dying for their God extortion, you do realize this, don't you?
You need to revisit their roll in Bolshevik Russia as well.
True Christains want NOTHING to do with the Middle East war that is for Israel and banker's wars.
IMHO all religious folk do this, starting with the notion "Gaud dunnit" and "De Debil made me do it."

Fat lot I should care about such BS.

#11204 May 27, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
The real conspiracy was hatched here off of Jekyl's Island, Georgia with Mr Rockefeller n Co scheming to open the federal reserve bank in 1913 followed by 'the revenue act' as well as the drafting of The Balfour Declaration and leading us into World Wars that never ended. WWIII landed in Palestine and so ff to 2013 and 100 years time and we are tens of trillions of dollars in the hole and over 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities going forward.
THAT'S THE CONSPIRACY!
IDIOT!
Yes, I agree. The US version of "Democracy" is actually an Aristocracy that claims to be a Meritocracy. So what? It is off topic for this thread.

But if there is a way you know that we can strip any asset beyond an $100M net worth exemption from the uberwealthy and redistribute for the greater good ... I'll listen, but I would prefer you start a new thread.

Montreal

#11205 May 27, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you replied?
Yes, I read your name, reply with something, then read the following post if it's short and contains no such conspiracies.
Such as now.

#11206 May 27, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as marriage equality. Remember, this state has more sexual indigents, pedophiles, and victims of incest than SF alone so it should not surprise you that such evil would eventually consume others and promote itself. In fact, because of ssm our own marriage and spiritual standing has been elevated by you filthy queers.
So I guess I owe you a thank you, someday.
lol
I think you should keep your nose and your genitalia out of other people's bedrooms.

Montreal

#11207 May 27, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as marriage equality. Remember, this state has more sexual indigents, pedophiles, and victims of incest than SF alone so it should not surprise you that such evil would eventually consume others and promote itself. In fact, because of ssm our own marriage and spiritual standing has been elevated by you filthy queers.
So I guess I owe you a thank you, someday.
lol
Your "shut up" remark sparked something in me.
I now feel like responding to your stupid comments all the time!
Congrats, you are the worlds littlest blue idiot.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#11212 May 27, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions and spiritual beliefs could vanish from the earth tomorrow and we would still be left with the choice of right and wrong along with the moral question. The simple fact that you cannot comprehend this alone proves you have some form of a mental illness to place your sexually depraved behaviors at the forefront of all the other more important issues facing the world.
You are a cancer upon us all.
Shoulda left the kiddies alone.
OK. I'm the decider in your future imaginary world. You are wrong.

End of game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 min Thinking 22,936
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 7 min Thinking 5,939
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr NightSerf 725
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Patrick 1,024
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Patrick 228,601
Is Religion Childish? 4 hr nOgOd 4
Heaven 7 hr Patrick 7

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE