Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

Since: May 11

UK

#11148 May 24, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
It is seldom safe to assume motivations, particularly when you rely on large bodies of facts not in evidence.
I find it comical that you have read through this forum and I am the one you find "creepy".
I suspect most residents in these parts are here for entertainment. My contribution stands out.
I myself am among the most entertained, as I routinely embarrass such as the physicists, mathematicians, and lawyers in their own fields.
You might recall I entertained myself quite well by doing that very thing with you, as you tried to ascribe to the authors of our Constitution the present-day basis of jurisprudence regarding the "Separation of Church and State".
I hope we have not seen the last of your flailings.
Cool, I see you want me to go the whole way.

so be it q-tip.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11149 May 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, I see you want me to go the whole way.
so be it q-tip.
I find you most arrogant and disagreeable.

Given that,

Why are you letting muslims take over your country?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11150 May 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to this prophesy repeated three times in Quran:
"It is He (i.e. Allah) who sent His Messenger (I.e. prophet Mohammad) With Guidance (I.e. Quran) and Religion of Truth (i.e islam, so as to proclaim over all other ways of life".
This verse was revealed when islam was limited to small city of Madina and all around was a sea of his enemies.
But since that day, Islam is growing and no day passes when its followers do not increase. there is not a single day when some one in some part of world does not enter into the religion of islam.
And for close to 700 years, there was no one who could stand before islam and its arguments.
And you say it was some sort of 'common prophesy" which people make. To prophesize that Islam would even survive was having an odd of 1 to 100!!
But you people who do not know anything about world and its history, armed with hate messages and some hearsay which you pick up from here and there, pose yourself as authority on Islam and post foolish messages.
best for you is to continue your one liners and be content.
Allah didn't write it.

Mohamed (the pedophile) wrote it.

... and you idiots fell for it, with out seeing a god write a damned thing.

UK

#11151 May 24, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I find you most arrogant and disagreeable.
Given that,
Why are you letting muslims take over your country?
You find me arrogant?

...how my heart doth bleed purple pi$$ for you.

My arrogance can only be matched by your humilty.

"why are you letting muslims take over your country"...there it is, the old Buck Crick flair for the non sequitur deflection.

Why are you letting mental bastards have guns to kill your children at their desks?- see how that works?

Sorry can`t chat, in the middle of a letter to the Federal Probation Service in your country.

Location hidden

#11152 May 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You find me arrogant?
...how my heart doth bleed purple pi$$ for you.
My arrogance can only be matched by your humilty.
"why are you letting muslims take over your country"...there it is, the old Buck Crick flair for the non sequitur deflection.
Why are you letting mental bastards have guns to kill your children at their desks?- see how that works?
Sorry can`t chat, in the middle of a letter to the Federal Probation Service in your country.
Tell them I said "hi". With the Obamic regime, they might tap your phone, though.

Mine was not a non sequitur. You are, in fact, letting muslims take over your country.

Killing with firearms is way down in the U.S. It coincides with more people having guns.

Killing BY firearms is where it has always been - nearly zero.

UK

#11154 May 24, 2013
Non sequitur - it does not follow.

"I find you arrogant. Why are you letting muslims take over your country".

Would a person be arrogant for letting muslims take over his country? If muslims were taking over his country and he was not in charge of how many people converted to Islam(not that there is such a thing) or the drafter of government immigration policy how then would that affect his `arrogance-quotient`...or is it simply a non sequitur?

Res ipsa loquitur - the thing itself speaks

"Why are you letting mental bastards have guns to kill your children at their desks"?

Are `mental bastards` killing children in US schools with guns on a regular basis? Yes they are...res ipsa locquitur.

Does the answer given address that at all or is it an attempt at flim-flam and deflection to statistics irrelevant to the question?

Can he stay on point? Is he capable? Is English even his first language? Who is he really?

DOES HE EVEN KNOW?!!??

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#11155 May 24, 2013
No fatboy, you bray like a jackass unable to comprehend what is being said to you and then claim you have won.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>It is seldom safe to assume motivations, particularly when you rely on large bodies of facts not in evidence.

I find it comical that you have read through this forum and I am the one you find "creepy".

I suspect most residents in these parts are here for entertainment. My contribution stands out.

I myself am among the most entertained, as I routinely embarrass such as the physicists, mathematicians, and lawyers in their own fields.

You might recall I entertained myself quite well by doing that very thing with you, as you tried to ascribe to the authors of our Constitution the present-day basis of jurisprudence regarding the "Separation of Church and State".

I hope we have not seen the last of your flailings.

Lexington, KY

#11156 May 24, 2013
Yes that was priceless! As if prisons allow inmates to surf away online! Lmfao!
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>He was posting last year when Mr King was incarcerated(all day and every day), apparently the jail had given him unlimited internet access as a condition of him surrendering to authorities(or some such nonsense..I forget).

It came to a point when some posters, myself included said that we were going to write to Mr King in his correctional institution and send him some material aid and comfort(NOT PRAYERS).

Lets face it he`s had a difficult life and is a very engaging public speaker. Who knows what future he would have had if he had not suffered such early untreated abuse and decades of self loathing.

I found/find it deeply disturbing that some fool who is probably here watching the thread right now(because he`s always here in some form or another) is cherrypicking the parts of Mr Kings life he likes in order the cultivate an image of machismo while disregarding the parts of his life which created him as the shell of a man we see today.

Naturally Mr `Crick` professes to be a religious man who invokes "Christ", "god", "The Galilean" when it suits him but laying indignity upon indignity to a criminal who was made a criminal by being a victim.

Even Joe King(if I had the opportunity to talk to him) could not possibly think that his train crash of a life was part of a gods grand plan.

BTW, he likes this picture too, this is his `intellectual pig farmer` incarnation. I think we can all see his taste in men.

Lexington, KY

#11157 May 24, 2013
Lol! Buck is not the only godbot who misuses words because he doesn't comprehend them.
MisterCharrington wrote:

Would a person be arrogant for letting muslims take over his country? If muslims were taking over his country and he was not in charge of how many people converted to Islam(not that there is such a thing) or the drafter of government immigration policy how then would that affect his `arrogance-quotient`...or is it simply a non sequitur?

"Why are you letting mental bastards have guns to kill your children at their desks"?

Are `mental bastards` killing children in US schools with guns on a regular basis? Yes they are...res ipsa locquitur.

Does the answer given address that at all or is it an attempt at flim-flam and deflection to statistics irrelevant to the question?

Can he stay on point? Is he capable? Is English even his first language? Who is he really?

DOES HE EVEN KNOW?!!??

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#11159 May 24, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah didn't write it.
... and you idiots fell for it, with out seeing a god write a damned thing.
Since alledged God alledgedly knocked up the Virgin Mary via the holy spook when she was only 12 years old doesn't that make God a pedophile as well? Or does that just establish what the age of consent should be?

UK

#11160 May 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since alledged God alledgedly knocked up the Virgin Mary via the holy spook when she was only 12 years old doesn't that make God a pedophile as well? Or does that just establish what the age of consent should be?
Well the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia says that they are completely ready to perfom all duties of a wife by 12.

Consent isn`t an issue for muslim men LMAO.

X-stains tend to ignore the fact that Mary was a kid(in the story), argue with them about and their faith tells them she was at least 25.

Lexington, KY

#11162 May 24, 2013
Muhammad thought 6 was old enough to force a child to marry you. He may have waited until she was the ripe old age of 9 before raping her!
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>Since alledged God alledgedly knocked up the Virgin Mary via the holy spook when she was only 12 years old doesn't that make God a pedophile as well? Or does that just establish what the age of consent should be?

Location hidden

#11163 May 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
DOES HE EVEN KNOW?!!??
"Arrogant and disagreeable" would suggest a lack of cooperation with stoneage religious freaks being allowed to subvert longstanding traditions of a nation.

Next, try to follow what does follow:

You seem arrogant and disagreeable. Yet people, to whom I'm sure you feel superior, turn your country into a shit hole while you and your countrymen watch.

It follows, as a paradox or irony or whatever. You think you are better than others, but let them shit in your kitchen.

Most people would not need that explained to them in such detail.

Location hidden

#11165 May 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia says that they are completely ready to perfom all duties of a wife by 12.
Consent isn`t an issue for muslim men LMAO.
X-stains tend to ignore the fact that Mary was a kid(in the story), argue with them about and their faith tells them she was at least 25.
She was old enough to get pregnant, as the story goes.

Back then, I don't think they determined when someone was a "kid" by how long they could stay on their parents' health insurance plan.

Obamajab and Sandra Fluck weren't handing out free birth control, either.

Would it be funny as hell if Fluck got knocked-up?

Naaaah. Too good to happen.

UK

#11166 May 24, 2013
If anyone could translate that...

although no thanks, don`t bother.

Location hidden

#11167 May 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
If anyone could translate that...
although no thanks, don`t bother.
"Shit hole"?

Sorry, I only know it in one language.

If I learn to speak Assholier-Than-Thou, I'll be much more conversant with you.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11168 May 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, if he had existed, he would have been a pedophile too. No, "age of consent", did not exist either.

A girl could be married off, but not by her choice. If she was Jewish, at three years and one day old, if she was Islamic, both she and her brothers could be thighed at birth, and used until, well for her .... until her marriage, and I am assuming somewhere before 30 years old for the boys. As a Christain, no age limit is given, in the buybull, so whatever the pastors felt comfortable with, you know, in the USA, and as late as just a few months ago, that would have been 8 - 9 years old.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#11169 May 25, 2013
NT wrote:
MUQ, how do you know god is merciful ?
Ans.

The question is very simple, but answer requires books upon books, in Quran Allah says "If you (try to) count Allah's bounties, you will not be able do so".

So I will just give you one more example:

11: Cattle (Goat, Sheep, Cows and Camels) and Horse, Mule and Donkey

These are great gifts from God to us. It was He who has made them domesticated and how many benefits we drive from these cattles we do not fully realize.

They provide us with milk, and wool and carry heavy loads for us.

We use their meat, if it was not for Gift of God, we would be unable to digest their meat.

And if we include Horse also in that list, then that wonderful animal has done much for the warfare of humans in the past generations.

Donkeys and mules and other animals serve humans in different roles.

If it was not the mercy of God, we would be unable to use these animals in the way we do it.

But very few of us ever realize, what a great gift and mercy of our Creator are these cattle and animals, that we become Lord over them and treat them in not so good manner.

Please reflect on this great gift of God to us and try to thank Him, if you could.
Square Peg No Hole

Santa Cruz, CA

#11171 May 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
The question is very simple, but answer requires books upon books, in Quran Allah says "If you (try to) count Allah's bounties, you will not be able do so".
These are great gifts from God to us. It was He who has made them domesticated and how many benefits we drive from these cattles we do not fully realize.
We use their meat, if it was not for Gift of God, we would be unable to digest their meat.
And if we include Horse also in that list, then that wonderful animal has done much for the warfare of humans in the past generations.
If it was not the mercy of God, we would be unable to use these animals in the way we do it.
But very few of us ever realize, what a great gift and mercy of our Creator are these cattle and animals, that we become Lord over them and treat them in not so good manner.
Please reflect on this great gift of God to us and try to thank Him, if you could.
The Quran is worse than the Bible. Both books really suck.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11173 May 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I will thank a god the day we are free of mentally sick people like you and your barbaric treatment of little girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min NoahLovesU 14,839
why? 23 min Uncle Sam 90
Atheist screed isn't properly labeled religion 1 hr Thinking 1
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr NoahLovesU 2,858
Really, God? 3 hr Thinking 2
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 9 hr thetruth 302
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 13 hr Lumajuice 23,499
More from around the web