Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Thinking

Magherafelt, UK

#10784 May 15, 2013
You already agreed that Atheism can't be blamed for atrocities, remember?
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism, Islam, Judism, and Christianity may be be blamed for atrocities. They are, almost daily, on atheist threads :-)
Atheist threads often mentions the Roman Catholic inquisition but not Stalin
Thinking

Magherafelt, UK

#10785 May 15, 2013
My Polish friend, despite having to dress up like a polyester Dalek cu*t like you, was still touched up in a Riyadh mall. She had to run into some women's changing rooms to avoid muslim perverts.

This has never happened to her in Poland, or her now adopted UK, where ahe wears what she wants.

muslims are cu*ts and paedos.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudia Arabia and Iran execute child molesters, rapists and murderers instead of turning them loose to prey on more innocent children like the US does....

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#10786 May 15, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudi Arabia is an apartheid theocracy that persecutes women,limits all personal freedoms, prohibits religious freedom, controls the press and uses state police called mutaween to enforce religious law. Iran is on the verge of a revolution that they cannot seem to stop.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah

Everybody knows Israel is an apartheid theocracy that persecutes women, limits all personal freedoms, prohibits religious freedom, controls the press and uses state police called IDF to enforce religious law.

150 million Europeans believe Israel is a satanic nation. There'll be dancing in the streets all over the world when Israel finally bites the dust, bubba.
Thinking

Magherafelt, UK

#10787 May 15, 2013
I know Israeli women with rifles, blubber. They're not paki fuckwits.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows Israel is an apartheid theocracy that persecutes women, limits all personal freedoms, prohibits religious freedom, controls the press and uses state police called IDF to enforce religious law.
150 million Europeans believe Israel is a satanic nation. There'll be dancing in the streets all over the world when Israel finally bites the dust, bubba.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10788 May 15, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudia Arabia and Iran execute child molesters, rapists and murderers instead of turning them loose to prey on more innocent children like the US does....
That is only the ones who aren't family, the family perverts just thigh (rape, molest and murder) the children anyway. Babies do die from thighing, don't they?

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#10789 May 15, 2013
Mosques in Israel..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mosqu...

Care to fail again?
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah

Imhotep

United States

#10790 May 15, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Mosques in Israel..
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mosqu...
Care to fail again?
<quoted text>
Failure is all this mammal knows!

Did you know there was a mosque in Tower two of the World Trade Center on the 17th floor?

This was the ground zero Mosque!

So fanatic Muslims kill reasonable Muslims go figure...

Scottsburg, IN

#10791 May 15, 2013
Not surprising Muslims are always at war with each other over slight variations in their Islamic beliefs.

I wonder how many Jewish synagogues are in Saudi Arabia?

:)) lmfao!
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>Failure is all this mammal knows!

Did you know there was a mosque in Tower two of the World Trade Center on the 17th floor?

This was the ground zero Mosque!

So fanatic Muslims kill reasonable Muslims go figure...

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10792 May 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism, Islam, Judism, and Christianity may be be blamed for atrocities. They are, almost daily, on atheist threads :-)
Atheist threads often mentions the Roman Catholic inquisition but not Stalin
The reason us atheists do not mention Stalin is because we don't have a bible, torah, or quran that orders us to kill people. We have no dogma, save the lack of belief in a god. So an atheist can be a good huminist or an evil communist dictator.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#10793 May 16, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Morals are subjective. ESPECIALLY so in fundamentalist theism.
<quoted text>
And quite simply your "logic" is flawed.(shrug)
<quoted text>
Too late, you already did. You have committed the sin of hubris.
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as a "normal" marriage. It has NEVER been constantly defined as union between one man and one woman only, throughout history. There have been gay marriages. There have been marriages involving multiple wives. There have been marriages involving two men and two women. Your religion promotes in the fam bumpedy bumpety.
As well as arranged marriages with minors.
Hence "marriage" need not be "redefined".
Or another alternative is to make marriage legally worthless and just have legal unions which apply to any consenting adult. Sure, you can still have a religious church/mosque/whatever wedding. It just won't mean shite legally.
<quoted text>
You can't help it. You're a fundie. And fundies are grossly perverted.
<quoted text>
Same-sex relations do not hinder the preservation of the human race in any way whatsoever. What DOES is forcing your bigotry onto all others. Thankfully you are not, and will never be in the position to do that.
Please I do not like these "Line by line answers" (some one might shift to word by word answer too).

So please compose your thought and answer my post in a proper form, so I might comment on them.

This is my usual practice for such type of comments.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#10794 May 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please I do not like these "Line by line answers" (some one might shift to word by word answer too).
So please compose your thought and answer my post in a proper form, so I might comment on them.
And the spinless godbot still has nothing to say about:-

Why is that?
Oh! that's right because you agree with the abuse, rape and murder of little girls.

Since: May 11

UK

#10795 May 16, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point and how does the link support it, bubba?
...a group of muslim men from both the middle east and north africa(geographically diverse) traffic children from the age of 11 for sex, addicting them to crack and heroin and effectively selling them to other men(not one of the `clients` were `white europeans`) who were muslim.

All of the victims were white and english.

The perpetrators were not from the same part of the world, the `clients` were not from the same part of the world...but both the perpetrators and the `clients` although not being from the same part of the world were all muslims.

What`s my point and how does the link support it?

Why did your god make all his followers so stupid?

UK

#10796 May 16, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
You`re speaking for 150 million Europeans now?
Imhotep

Windermere, FL

#10797 May 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah be praised? NO!
Allah willing? YES! Jihad!

ALL CHILDREN ARE BORN ATHEISTS

All innocent children around the world, that have been brainwashed by their parents or clergy, before they reached the age of reason, s/b taught the truth about religions in general, not just the one they are victims of.

It should be ILLEGAL in all countries to promote religious dogma, until they have reached the age of reason.- Then they can be given all of the known worlds religions to study and evaluate.

If you had been born in Mexico you would not be a Muslim
Had you been born in Japan you would not be a Muslim
If you were India you would not be a Muslim

Allah forbid !!!! if you were born in Israel you would not be a Muslim!

Religion depends entirely on geography and the people in that geographic location and has nothing to do with any god.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#10798 May 16, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...a group of muslim men from both the middle east and north africa(geographically diverse) traffic children from the age of 11 for sex, addicting them to crack and heroin and effectively selling them to other men(not one of the `clients` were `white europeans`) who were muslim.
All of the victims were white and english.
The perpetrators were not from the same part of the world, the `clients` were not from the same part of the world...but both the perpetrators and the `clients` although not being from the same part of the world were all muslims.
What`s my point and how does the link support it?
Why did your god make all his followers so stupid?
He believes DNA hasn't been discovered yet, of course he's stupid.
Now as for the cause, I'm at a loss.

Nottingham, UK

#10799 May 16, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He believes DNA hasn't been discovered yet, of course he's stupid.
Now as for the cause, I'm at a loss.
...we can create embryos from `skin` and he doesn`t believe DNA has been discovered?

The cause is `motivational reasoning` his god(naturally) hates the same things he does(that god being self created) so he is unable to objectively reason.

150 Million Europeans apparently are going to have a giant party upon Israel`s downfall...no one told us Europeans.

He smells like a member of the Christian Identity Movement.

Scottsburg, IN

#10800 May 16, 2013
His old screen name was Siro and was an ignorant c@cks@cker under that screen name as well, thick as pigsh!t.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>...we can create embryos from `skin` and he doesn`t believe DNA has been discovered?

The cause is `motivational reasoning` his god(naturally) hates the same things he does(that god being self created) so he is unable to objectively reason.

150 Million Europeans apparently are going to have a giant party upon Israel`s downfall...no one told us Europeans.

He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10801 May 16, 2013
All that will ever matter: www.scribd.com/doc/106586592 ...
CunningLinguist

Winter Garden, FL

#10804 May 16, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
All that will ever matter: www.scribd.com/doc/106586592 ...
wrong link!

Rich A. Tisan has zero credibility.

This is the correct one to use for salvation, and it is coming soon to a theater near you!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#10805 May 16, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...we can create embryos from `skin` and he doesn`t believe DNA has been discovered?
You're wrong on one thing; he smells of those that roam the streets with "THE END IS NEAR" signs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 3 min lightbeamrider 1,750
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr nanoanomaly 27,240
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 3 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 128
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 57,830
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 3 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 5,954
god belief down to 28% in UK 6 hr Eagle 12 123
carbon 14 dating very inaccurate (Jun '12) 7 hr Eagle 12 72
More from around the web