Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 419)

Showing posts 8,361 - 8,380 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Willful ignorance is more comfortable for him it seems.
I just wish that people would pick up a book or a news article here and there.
I also wish that people like him could finish high school.

It's a real shame that there are so many uneducated fools out there...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

People who find atheism wanting are not only creationists,
point.
Atheists offer no proof of their theory

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're another creationist that believes the opposite of facts?
Excellent, we now have two ignoramuses.
Educational Barrier.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>I just wish that people would pick up a book or a news article here and there.
I also wish that people like him could finish high school.

It's a real shame that there are so many uneducated fools out there...
Such a typical little atheist with his educational barrier.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Atheists are people who once believed in God and got angry at him for some reason or other.
Thinking

Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

No.
Educated What wrote:
Atheists are people who once believed in God and got angry at him for some reason or other.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

You gotta be kidding wrote:
I have never claimed that any “invisible magical Jewish wizard” created anything on the other hand GOD (YHWH) did created it all.
So you're saying an invisible magical Jewish wizard didn't do it but an invisible magical Jewish wizard didit. Gotcha.
Yes evolution will remain just a myth and has so many times been proven to be false, daily I would say it has been.
And you would be incorrect every time you said it.
To recount DNA and RNA and everything that makes them what they are, do not show anything about evolution
Actually they do, unless you can explain why we observe orthology in ERV's.
they do both show how well and just how integral design is.
"Design" thus far is a baseless claim.
My argument is that everything was made by GOD (YHWH)
No, you haven't made an argument. You have made a baseless claim.
and not I am not an “uneducated ignorant fundie liar for Jesus”,
Yes I am a FUNDIE and very proud of it, unlike the brainwashed EVOTWOTS like you
Then you are a proud liar for Jesus.(shrug)
I am able to look at all sides, all evidence and weigh it up with an open mind and cast aside the myth and lies (like evolution).
Unfortunately your vision of yourself far exceeds your abilities.
Now when you actually have any evidence that will once and for all prove that evolution is 100% factual and disprovable , Post it so I can asses it for accuracy.
You are unable to assess anything for accuracy since your "scientific alternative" is an invisible magic Jew poofed everything into existence. That is why you have been unable to address anything posted so far, so posting more would be redundant. So I would like to know how orthology in ERV's demonstrates invisible Jewmagic and not common ancestry.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Invisible, magical, Jewish sky wizard :)
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying an invisible magical Jewish wizard didn't do it but an invisible magical Jewish wizard didit. Gotcha.

You gotta be kidding wrote, "Yes evolution will remain just a myth and has so many times been proven to be false, daily I would say it has been."

And you would be incorrect every time you said it.

You gotta be kidding wrote, "To recount DNA and RNA and everything that makes them what they are, do not show anything about evolution"

Actually they do, unless you can explain why we observe orthology in ERV's.

You gotta be kidding wrote, "they do both show how well and just how integral design is."

"Design" thus far is a baseless claim.

You gotta be kidding wrote, "My argument is that everything was made by GOD (YHWH) "

No, you haven't made an argument. You have made a baseless claim.

You gotta be kidding wrote, "and not I am not an “uneducated ignorant fundie liar for Jesus”,
Yes I am a FUNDIE and very proud of it, unlike the brainwashed EVOTWOTS like you"

Then you are a proud liar for Jesus.(shrug)

You gotta be kidding wrote, "I am able to look at all sides, all evidence and weigh it up with an open mind and cast aside the myth and lies (like evolution)."

Unfortunately your vision of yourself far exceeds your abilities.

You gotta be kidding wrote, "Now when you actually have any evidence that will once and for all prove that evolution is 100% factual and disprovable , Post it so I can asses it for accuracy.
"

You are unable to assess anything for accuracy since your "scientific alternative" is an invisible magic Jew poofed everything into existence. That is why you have been unable to address anything posted so far, so posting more would be redundant. So I would like to know how orthology in ERV's demonstrates invisible Jewmagic and not common ancestry.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

<quoted text>
First I am neither an electrician nor a Christian.
Second Salvation in YHWHs books is not a free gift that is a chriatians church lie, I actually agree with most of what you have said above.
We know what you are.

You're the guy who gives daily thanks to your imaginary sky pixie for not making you a woman.

Yes, that's right, woman.

You know women, don't you? They're that sub species of human hated by your god.

Except it's not just your god that hates them, is it?

I've seen the news and I've read about how you people arrest women who choose to exercise freedom to wear what they want.

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2013/04/11/31...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

So now we move to "well it can't be proven" but it can be demonstrated, How and When was it demonstrated.
During the past 150 years.
To get this clear are you now backing away form the claim that evolution is a fact? Is this because you cannot product any factual evidence that evolution is correct?
No.
Oh dear, perhaps I used words too big for you little brainwashed mind to comprehend Ok let me try to simplify it. The so called evolution of man was made up by artists not science. Seeing as though GOD (YHWH) created everything including the building blocks for life they did not evolve.

Is that better. Do you understand the simplicity of it all.
Yes. Evolution is wrong cuz Goddidit with magic. Can't get much simpler than that.
Not a prophet just an obvious comeback. But I am still glad you admitted it.
Yes, I admitted my typing error. Which makes me infinitely more honest than fundies. You guys get entire posts wrong and still can't admit it. But what else should we expect from someone who thinks mass has nothing to do with gravity?
If you knew anything at all about GOD (YHWH), you were know that He created everything, so when I look out my window I see evidence, when I look at the images form an electron microscope, I can see evidence, when I look at data form the Hubble I see evidence. You may not see this that is because I know that GOD (YHWH) is real and that He created everything.
I know that GOD (FSM) is real and that He created everything.
And I believe it by FAITH.
Yes, in this instance you are correct. Meaning you have no evidence. Evidence makes faith superfluous.
evolution is the denial of the fact that GOD (YHWH)created everything. Linked and yet exclusive at the same time. One can claim to be a theists and still believe the lie of evolution, how ever that is a false claim because any true theist knows that GOD (YHWH) is the creator.
Ah, the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. With God ALL things are possible! Except evolution because you fundies think you're capable of placing limits on an immortal all-powerful entity that creates entire universes as a hobby.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
I already knew that...
But that doesn't answer my question.
Sure it does.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Evolutionary circles require ignorance and a brainwashed closed mind
Says the guy who admitted he would kill a child if he thought his god was ordering him to.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
And yet another strawman laced with ad hominems and garnished with red herrings.... Do you serve that with red or white wine, bubba?
No straw-man at all. The 'God concept' is non-falsifiable, ergo not scientific.
ezdzit wrote:
What’s your particular definition of the word “magic”? How about“reality”?
Does your particular view of “reality” include the scientific discovery that a single particle can “magically” exist in two different places at the same time?
What about the scientific discovery of the “magical” process for changing lead into gold?
What about the “magical” effect of the observer when attempting to measure the speed and location of a particle?
Etc, etc, etc.....could it be there are more things in “heaven and earth” than are dreamed of in your philosophy, bubba?
You are confusing magic with your own incredulity. Should any of these have scientific explanations then they are not magic. However in the case of Goddidit there ARE no scientific explanations. Hence it's useless to science. That doesn't necessarily rule out its existence however, as I did in fact point out to you.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What is a "sky pixie" I do not know nor believe in any "sky pixies". Nor do I have need nor inclination to run away form a pathetic brainwashed evotwot like your self.
Now,I do know that this is a classic diversionary tactic used by evotwots when confronted by the fact that they have no real scientific evidence, and when asked for they go running to the old "Prove GOD exists", while all the time never posting what has been asked for. If you knew anything at all about GOD (YHWH), you were know that He created everything, so when I look out my window I see evidence, when I look at the images form an electron microscope, I can see evidence, when I look at data form the Hubble I see evidence. You may not see this that is because I know that GOD (YHWH) is real and that He created everything. And I believe it by FAITH.
If you "know" that your 'god' is real, why do you need to "believe it by faith"? "Knowing" and "Faith" are polar opposites.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

<quoted text>
So after looking back 16 pages of posts I finally find what you claim to be this all encompassing 100% irrefutable factual evidence that will once and for all prove evolution is correct.
This same evidence you claim that I did not address.
Well evotwot I did her it is again.
There is nothing on that page the proves evolution. and here is why, all you have there is series of pictures of:
1) Human skulls form various regions of the world,
2) Animal skulls,
3) Made up skulls form different pieces of bone possibly not even related
4) speculation and extrapolation,
5) artist impressions....
need I say more. Now that is no where near 100% irrefutable, factual evidence.
You've been given far more than that. It's not necessarily irrefutable (since evolution, being scientific is falsifiable) however you haven't refuted it yet.(shrug)

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I have gone thru your post and noted the salient points, which I would try to answer in this post, Inshallah.
A. Science and Predictions:
01. According to me, the science can be divided into two main branches, Exact science and Non Exact Science.
02. In the former I would place, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and similar fields, where we are able to exactly determine the phenomenon. In exact science field, there is very little scope of Guessing or making predictions. Because the hypothesis have to proven in the labs.
03. The second category of Non Exact science concerns with Biology, Zoology, Geology and similar fields, where it is never ending field of observation and there can be no exact rules to predict course of future events or past events as they happened.
Data gathering and charting past and future events are continuous process and our knowledge is never perfect.
04. In such situations scientists are making assumptions and predicting past events, which have probability of being right or wrong.
D. Available Data at the time of Darwin:
05. I do not think that either the enough data was available or there was really any pressing need during the time of Darwin to claim that Specie change from one to other.
06. Read his book again and you find many doubts expressed by himself on what he was saying.
07. His observations were superficial, there was not enough fossil records available, how could he make such startling claims, based on such superficial observations.
08. But the way his book was received by scientific community was both strange and astonishing. Usually scientists are skeptic of such bold claims, but in case of Darwin, they not only accepted it, but started making their efforts to prove each and every one of his predictions right.
09. So the attitude of scientists was very non scientific in this situation, it was as if they were “eagerly looking” for some one to come and explain the multitude of life forms on this earth. The works of Darwin received instant recognition and lauded as “revolutionary”
C. Why should scientists shy away from discussing Plan, and Design at the back of this Universe?
10. You tired to support that scientists should not concern themselves for looking a Pattern, a Design and Plan while making their observation of Nature and its phenomenon.
11. As people who have been given knowledge and understanding, this should be on the top of their mind.
You would be wrong.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Educated What wrote:
Bull crap! You can't get angry at something that doesn't exist.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
People who find atheism wanting are not only creationists,
point.
Atheists offer no proof of their theory
Neither do theists.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Atheist Hitler fantasies seem revealing.
Atheists need to find Hitler a champion of religion is hysterical :-)

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
Atheist Hitler fantasies seem revealing.
Atheists need to find Hitler a champion of religion is hysterical :-)
Does my avatar look like an atheist painting to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,361 - 8,380 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••