Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
8,301 - 8,320 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
More and more theists accept evolution all the time. Hey do you think Yahweh would sound like Jerry Lewis all OY Vey nice lady style?:))
<quoted text>
Atheists seem upset and insecure on an atheist thread?
ID explain evolution in public schools in much of the Red State US.
President Obama seems to be doing his best and is still attacked by racists,birther's and libertarians with government jobs.
You gotta be kidding

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes.... And all the pixies and elves helped YHWH make the whole magical universe, and they tied it up with a magic rainbow, and danced around in their pretty pink and blue dresses, holding magic hands and singing the magic poofy song!!!
Did Mommy and Daddy tell you the story of the magic sky fairy???
LOL!!!!!
When you grow up, you'll understand why everyone is laughing at you.
The only person laughing at me is the totally foolish EVOTWOT who wrote the above post. Now I presume you are not really that stupid but then just maybe you are.

Perhaps if you actually read the book you so feebly attempted to mock you would open your mind to the truth.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "sky pixie" I do not know nor believe in any "sky pixies". Nor do I have need nor inclination to run away form a pathetic brainwashed evotwot like your self.
Now,I do know that this is a classic diversionary tactic used by evotwots when confronted by the fact that they have no real scientific evidence, and when asked for they go running to the old "Prove GOD exists", while all the time never posting what has been asked for. If you knew anything at all about GOD (YHWH), you were know that He created everything, so when I look out my window I see evidence, when I look at the images form an electron microscope, I can see evidence, when I look at data form the Hubble I see evidence. You may not see this that is because I know that GOD (YHWH) is real and that He created everything. And I believe it by FAITH.
Run little pixe believer, RUN!!!!!
LOL!!!
Faith is the excuse that losers and children use when they don't have real evidence.

My little nephew has "faith" that Santa is real. LOL!!!!

YOU LOSE HYPOCRITE!!!!
You demand evidence for evolution, and than claim "faith". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Go away godbot, you're starting to bore me with your pathetic excuses.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And you EVOTWOTS cannot product eh evidence you claim to have to prove your faith is factual. You have nothing, none of you have posted any 100% factual, irrefutable evidence you all claim to have. So am I in denial, yes I deny you have any real proof. If you do be so kind as to post some.
Posted by me
Denied but the godbot.

You lose pixie boy

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
More and more theists accept evolution all the time. Hey do you think Yahweh would sound like Jerry Lewis all OY Vey nice lady style?:))
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. Can you imagine how confused Adam would have been? LOL!!

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
By "(snort, snort!!)" I presume you are snorting some form of mind altering narcotic.
I have never claimed that "acceptance of evolution is required for atheism". They do interlink atheism is the denial of the fact that GOD (YHWH) exists and evolution is the denial of the fact that GOD (YHWH)created everything. Linked and yet exclusive at the same time. One can claim to be a theists and still believe the lie of evolution, how ever that is a false claim because any true theist knows that GOD (YHWH) is the creator.
Oh look.... Pixie boy doesn't know what evolution says either!!!! LOL!!!!

Hey, maybe if I snorted some form of mind altering narcotic, I too would believe in the magic sky pixie!!! Is that how YOU came to have "Faith"? LOL!!!! Let me guess.... You believe the Bible is the word of God too????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The only person laughing at me is the totally foolish EVOTWOT who wrote the above post. Now I presume you are not really that stupid but then just maybe you are.
Perhaps if you actually read the book you so feebly attempted to mock you would open your mind to the truth.
Sorry pixie boy, every educated person in the universe is laughing at your ridiculas "faith". If the book you are talking about is the Bible, I forgot more about it than you will ever know. If you would like, I would be glad to take it apart for you.

I expect more running away from you.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists seem upset and insecure on an atheist thread?
ID explain evolution in public schools in much of the Red State US.
President Obama seems to be doing his best and is still attacked by racists,birther's and libertarians with government jobs.
Try again?
You gotta be kidding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Run little pixe believer, RUN!!!!!
LOL!!!
Faith is the excuse that losers and children use when they don't have real evidence.
My little nephew has "faith" that Santa is real. LOL!!!!
YOU LOSE HYPOCRITE!!!!
You demand evidence for evolution, and than claim "faith". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Go away godbot, you're starting to bore me with your pathetic excuses.
I will never run form any evotwot, unlike you I have courage of my convictions.

I demand evidence because you claim to have it when you admit that you (and the rest of the evotwots) don't and that you need faith the believe in your religion then OK we are done but you refuse to even do that. WOW WHAT A LOOSER.

So are you going to post you evidence or not.
You gotta be kidding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Posted by me
Denied but the godbot.
You lose pixie boy
Evotwot admit it you never posted any real 100% irrefutable, factual evidence that proves evolution. Admit you are lying.
You gotta be kidding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh look.... Pixie boy doesn't know what evolution says either!!!! LOL!!!!
Hey, maybe if I snorted some form of mind altering narcotic, I too would believe in the magic sky pixie!!! Is that how YOU came to have "Faith"? LOL!!!! Let me guess.... You believe the Bible is the word of God too????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
You may very well snort some form of mind altering narcotic, and believe in the magic sky pixie, but that would not get you any closer to GOD(YHWH) or the truth.

Of course the BIBLE is the word of GOD. So are you going to post your evidence in this century or not.
You gotta be kidding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Sorry pixie boy, every educated person in the universe is laughing at your ridiculas "faith". If the book you are talking about is the Bible, I forgot more about it than you will ever know. If you would like, I would be glad to take it apart for you.
I expect more running away from you.
OH so now you claim to know every educated person in the universe, well I guess that is about as factual as evolution.

Go for it try to take the BIBLE apart, GO FOR IT I can't wait to beat you again, although it is getting a bit old hat.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Science does not say that a God did not do it. Maybe it did. Or maybe it doesn't exist. Problem with the concept is that it's non-falsifiable. If it's not falsifiable then it's not scientific. Ergo Goddidit with magic is useless to science, period.
And yet another strawman laced with ad hominems and garnished with red herrings.... Do you serve that with red or white wine, bubba?
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
What's more, you fundies claim Goddidit with magic in a completely different way to what reality shows us even though you're unable to demonstrate your god even exists in the first place.
What’s your particular definition of the word “magic”? How about“reality”?

Does your particular view of “reality” include the scientific discovery that a single particle can “magically” exist in two different places at the same time?

What about the scientific discovery of the “magical” process for changing lead into gold?

What about the “magical” effect of the observer when attempting to measure the speed and location of a particle?

Etc, etc, etc.....could it be there are more things in “heaven and earth” than are dreamed of in your philosophy, bubba?
Thinking

Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

The Pauli exclusion principle in action.
<quoted text>
OH so now you claim to know every educated person in the universe, well I guess that is about as factual as evolution.
Go for it try to take the BIBLE apart, GO FOR IT I can't wait to beat you again, although it is getting a bit old hat.
Thinking

Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Actually dear heart, it's "loser", as in "you are a religitard loser".

You inbred cuntard.
<quoted text>
I demand evidence because you claim to have it when you admit that you (and the rest of the evotwots) don't and that you need faith the believe in your religion then OK we are done but you refuse to even do that. WOW WHAT A LOOSER.
You gotta be kidding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
The Pauli exclusion principle in action.
<quoted text>
I fail to see your point!!!!

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Run pixie boy, run!!!
I posted it, you are in denial.

lol!!!! It doesn't get any easier than that!! LOL!!!

Oh, by the way pixie believer, I am still waiting for that evidence for your weeny little god!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You gotta be kidding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Actually dear heart, it's "loser", as in "you are a religitard loser".
You inbred cuntard.
<quoted text>
Oh dear yet another foul mouthed response form a evotwot, and for your information it is not loser it is loooooser with a long pronunciation on the 'OO' sound, oh is this information too much for you little brain to handle, YES, oh I thought so.
You gotta be kidding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Run pixie boy, run!!!
I posted it, you are in denial.
lol!!!! It doesn't get any easier than that!! LOL!!!
Oh, by the way pixie believer, I am still waiting for that evidence for your weeny little god!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
STOP DIVERTING AND ANSWER.

Oh well if you think that is me running I guess you need to look at this link:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/run...
How does that describe my current situation, well it does not.

So once again I will ask you to past this evidence you claim to have posted (and did not) and claim to have (and have not).

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Maybe I just have "faith" that every educated person is laughing at you!! LOL!!!!

Anyway, I would be glad to take that old rag apart. First you must answer a few questions(If you dare).

Do you believe that God is omnipotent, and omnipresent?
Do you literally believe what the Bible says. For example, Do you believe that there were two people in a real garden of Eden named Adam and Eve?
Do you believe that god is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow?

Answer those three easy questions(without running away again), and I will gladly shred that piece of poorly written mythology.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Dave Nelson 225,662
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 38 min I can read 21,464
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 1 hr Mr Duplicity 291
Hollywood Actor Reveals What He Thinks Is 'Weir... 5 hr religionisillness 104
Our world came from nothing? 5 hr religionisillness 365
The Ultimate Evidence of God 5 hr religionisillness 44
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' 5 hr religionisillness 84

Search the Atheism Forum:
•••