Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 415)

Showing posts 8,281 - 8,300 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that there is a possibility that pink, fluffy, flying unicorns exist?
There is currently zero evidence.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
What point, that atheism is a scientific fact, Ok but I am still waiting for that fact to be posted, as I am still waiting for the 100% irrefutable factual evidence for evolution, I am yet to see either.
Nothing can ever be "proven". That includes atheism or evolution. However evolution can and has been demonstrated scientifically. The reason why you have yet to see that is because you don't even understand the concept of science enough to discuss the subject.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I did but for to help you out here it is again.
1) The so called evidence for the evolution of human beings, I have addressed this before but because you are so brainwashed I will do so again. The vast majority of these so called "specimens' consist of no more than a few bone fragments and an artist with a good imagination. I love the one where you evotwots too a human scull and a chimp jaw bone and a grinder to make them fit, oh ad yes how about the one with a partial scull and a fragment of a leg bone (fund over 1 km away) and hay presto we have a new species.
2) The above link does not prove evolution at all, both DNA and RNA are created matter
That actually does not address a single piece of information presented in my posts. So contrary to your baseless assertions you have NOT actually refuted anything.
You gotta be kidding

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "creation" you mean existence then I agree. If by creation you mean existence was made by an invisible magical Jewish wizard then that is not a fact but rather a baseless claim without evidence.
<quoted text>
Actually it will always be a scientific theory. It MIGHT one day be falsified, but that has yet to happen.
<quoted text>
We know you're not.(shrug)
<quoted text>
But it certainly does demonstrate it.
<quoted text>
Like I said, they exist, yes. Were they created by an invisible wizard? Not as far as can be determined. But even if they were that still does not address evolution.
So all in all, all your argument is "Evolution just didn't happen cuz GODDIDIT WITH MAGIC!" followed by a lot of posturing. Congratulations, you demonstrated yourself to be just another uneducated ignorant fundie liar for Jesus!
I have never claimed that any “invisible magical Jewish wizard” created anything on the other hand GOD (YHWH) did created it all. Yes evolution will remain just a myth and has so many times been proven to be false, daily I would say it has been.

To recount DNA and RNA and everything that makes them what they are, do not show anything about evolution they do both show how well and just how integral design is.

My argument is that everything was made by GOD (YHWH) and not I am not an “uneducated ignorant fundie liar for Jesus”,
Yes I am a FUNDIE and very proud of it, unlike the brainwashed EVOTWOTS like you I am able to look at all sides, all evidence and weigh it up with an open mind and cast aside the myth and lies (like evolution).

Now when you actually have any evidence that will once and for all prove that evolution is 100% factual and disprovable , Post it so I can asses it for accuracy.
You gotta be kidding

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing can ever be "proven". That includes atheism or evolution. However evolution can and has been demonstrated scientifically. The reason why you have yet to see that is because you don't even understand the concept of science enough to discuss the subject.
So now we move to "well it can't be proven" but it can be demonstrated, How and When was it demonstrated.

To get this clear are you now backing away form the claim that evolution is a fact? Is this because you cannot product any factual evidence that evolution is correct?
You gotta be kidding

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That actually does not address a single piece of information presented in my posts. So contrary to your baseless assertions you have NOT actually refuted anything.
Oh dear, perhaps I used words too big for you little brainwashed mind to comprehend Ok let me try to simplify it. The so called evolution of man was made up by artists not science. Seeing as though GOD (YHWH) created everything including the building blocks for life they did not evolve.

Is that better. Do you understand the simplicity of it all.
You gotta be kidding

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I'm a prophet.
Not a prophet just an obvious comeback. But I am still glad you admitted it.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Oh dear, perhaps I used words too big for you little brainwashed mind to comprehend Ok let me try to simplify it. The so called evolution of man was made up by artists not science. Seeing as though GOD (YHWH) created everything including the building blocks for life they did not evolve.

Do you enjoy being so ignorant?
You gotta be kidding

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy being so ignorant?
And yet no one is able to post any of the irrefutable 100% factual evidence that will once and for all prove that evolution is true.

And you say I am ignorant.

Will you post that one bit of evidence. I don't think so!!!

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That would simply be because you have not actually posted anything, when you do I will gladly respond to it. Me run a way never.
So now go ahead and actually post this 100% irrefutable fact that will once and for all prove evolution is true and factual.
I AM STILL WAITING>
You godbots are so cute when you are in denial!!

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Unicorns were not able to fly, they had no wings, FOOLISH EVOTWOT.
It doesn't surprise me that you believe in them.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
There is currently zero evidence.
I already knew that...
But that doesn't answer my question.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have never claimed that any “invisible magical Jewish wizard” created anything on the other hand GOD (YHWH) did created it all. Yes evolution will remain just a myth and has so many times been proven to be false, daily I would say it has been.
To recount DNA and RNA and everything that makes them what they are, do not show anything about evolution they do both show how well and just how integral design is.
My argument is that everything was made by GOD (YHWH) and not I am not an “uneducated ignorant fundie liar for Jesus”,
Yes I am a FUNDIE and very proud of it, unlike the brainwashed EVOTWOTS like you I am able to look at all sides, all evidence and weigh it up with an open mind and cast aside the myth and lies (like evolution).
Now when you actually have any evidence that will once and for all prove that evolution is 100% factual and disprovable , Post it so I can asses it for accuracy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! A sky pixie believer!!!!! LOL(times a billion!!!)
So what is your evidence for this "God" of yours? LOL!!!!

You may start running away........

Now!

LOL!!!!!!
You gotta be kidding

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You godbots are so cute when you are in denial!!
And you EVOTWOTS cannot product eh evidence you claim to have to prove your faith is factual. You have nothing, none of you have posted any 100% factual, irrefutable evidence you all claim to have. So am I in denial, yes I deny you have any real proof. If you do be so kind as to post some.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh dear, perhaps I used words too big for you little brainwashed mind to comprehend Ok let me try to simplify it. The so called evolution of man was made up by artists not science. Seeing as though GOD (YHWH) created everything including the building blocks for life they did not evolve.
Oh yes.... And all the pixies and elves helped YHWH make the whole magical universe, and they tied it up with a magic rainbow, and danced around in their pretty pink and blue dresses, holding magic hands and singing the magic poofy song!!!

Did Mommy and Daddy tell you the story of the magic sky fairy???
LOL!!!!!

When you grow up, you'll understand why everyone is laughing at you.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And yet no one is able to post any of the irrefutable 100% factual evidence that will once and for all prove that evolution is true.
And you say I am ignorant.
Will you post that one bit of evidence. I don't think so!!!
I guess the fact that acceptance of evolution is not required for atheism, is waaaaay over your head. LOL!!! You believe in the sky fairy!!!(snort, snort!!)

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

More and more theists accept evolution all the time. Hey do you think Yahweh would sound like Jerry Lewis all OY Vey nice lady style?:))
<quoted text>I guess the fact that acceptance of evolution is not required for atheism, is waaaaay over your head. LOL!!! You believe in the sky fairy!!!(snort, snort!!)
You gotta be kidding

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! A sky pixie believer!!!!! LOL(times a billion!!!)
So what is your evidence for this "God" of yours? LOL!!!!
You may start running away........
Now!
LOL!!!!!!
What is a "sky pixie" I do not know nor believe in any "sky pixies". Nor do I have need nor inclination to run away form a pathetic brainwashed evotwot like your self.

Now,I do know that this is a classic diversionary tactic used by evotwots when confronted by the fact that they have no real scientific evidence, and when asked for they go running to the old "Prove GOD exists", while all the time never posting what has been asked for. If you knew anything at all about GOD (YHWH), you were know that He created everything, so when I look out my window I see evidence, when I look at the images form an electron microscope, I can see evidence, when I look at data form the Hubble I see evidence. You may not see this that is because I know that GOD (YHWH) is real and that He created everything. And I believe it by FAITH.
You gotta be kidding

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I guess the fact that acceptance of evolution is not required for atheism, is waaaaay over your head. LOL!!! You believe in the sky fairy!!!(snort, snort!!)
By "(snort, snort!!)" I presume you are snorting some form of mind altering narcotic.

I have never claimed that "acceptance of evolution is required for atheism". They do interlink atheism is the denial of the fact that GOD (YHWH) exists and evolution is the denial of the fact that GOD (YHWH)created everything. Linked and yet exclusive at the same time. One can claim to be a theists and still believe the lie of evolution, how ever that is a false claim because any true theist knows that GOD (YHWH) is the creator.
You gotta be kidding

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
More and more theists accept evolution all the time.
Those claiming any faith in GOD (YHWH) and still accepting the lie of evolution do not know the GOD they claim to worship. and as He said he will tell them that he never knew them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,281 - 8,300 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••