Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#8579 Apr 11, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>Oh dear, perhaps I used words too big for you little brainwashed mind to comprehend Ok let me try to simplify it. The so called evolution of man was made up by artists not science. Seeing as though GOD (YHWH) created everything including the building blocks for life they did not evolve.

Is that better. Do you understand the simplicity of it all.
Do you enjoy being so ignorant?
You gotta be kidding

Christchurch, New Zealand

#8580 Apr 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy being so ignorant?
And yet no one is able to post any of the irrefutable 100% factual evidence that will once and for all prove that evolution is true.

And you say I am ignorant.

Will you post that one bit of evidence. I don't think so!!!

Since: Dec 10

Fogelsville, PA

#8581 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
That would simply be because you have not actually posted anything, when you do I will gladly respond to it. Me run a way never.
So now go ahead and actually post this 100% irrefutable fact that will once and for all prove evolution is true and factual.
I AM STILL WAITING>
You godbots are so cute when you are in denial!!

Fogelsville, PA

#8582 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Unicorns were not able to fly, they had no wings, FOOLISH EVOTWOT.
It doesn't surprise me that you believe in them.

Fogelsville, PA

#8583 Apr 11, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
There is currently zero evidence.
I already knew that...
But that doesn't answer my question.

Fogelsville, PA

#8584 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I have never claimed that any “invisible magical Jewish wizard” created anything on the other hand GOD (YHWH) did created it all. Yes evolution will remain just a myth and has so many times been proven to be false, daily I would say it has been.
To recount DNA and RNA and everything that makes them what they are, do not show anything about evolution they do both show how well and just how integral design is.
My argument is that everything was made by GOD (YHWH) and not I am not an “uneducated ignorant fundie liar for Jesus”,
Yes I am a FUNDIE and very proud of it, unlike the brainwashed EVOTWOTS like you I am able to look at all sides, all evidence and weigh it up with an open mind and cast aside the myth and lies (like evolution).
Now when you actually have any evidence that will once and for all prove that evolution is 100% factual and disprovable , Post it so I can asses it for accuracy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! A sky pixie believer!!!!! LOL(times a billion!!!)
So what is your evidence for this "God" of yours? LOL!!!!

You may start running away........

Now!

LOL!!!!!!
You gotta be kidding

#8585 Apr 11, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
You godbots are so cute when you are in denial!!
And you EVOTWOTS cannot product eh evidence you claim to have to prove your faith is factual. You have nothing, none of you have posted any 100% factual, irrefutable evidence you all claim to have. So am I in denial, yes I deny you have any real proof. If you do be so kind as to post some.

Fogelsville, PA

#8586 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh dear, perhaps I used words too big for you little brainwashed mind to comprehend Ok let me try to simplify it. The so called evolution of man was made up by artists not science. Seeing as though GOD (YHWH) created everything including the building blocks for life they did not evolve.
Is that better. Do you understand the simplicity of it all.
Oh yes.... And all the pixies and elves helped YHWH make the whole magical universe, and they tied it up with a magic rainbow, and danced around in their pretty pink and blue dresses, holding magic hands and singing the magic poofy song!!!

Did Mommy and Daddy tell you the story of the magic sky fairy???
LOL!!!!!

When you grow up, you'll understand why everyone is laughing at you.

Fogelsville, PA

#8587 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
And yet no one is able to post any of the irrefutable 100% factual evidence that will once and for all prove that evolution is true.
And you say I am ignorant.
Will you post that one bit of evidence. I don't think so!!!
I guess the fact that acceptance of evolution is not required for atheism, is waaaaay over your head. LOL!!! You believe in the sky fairy!!!(snort, snort!!)

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#8588 Apr 11, 2013
More and more theists accept evolution all the time. Hey do you think Yahweh would sound like Jerry Lewis all OY Vey nice lady style?:))
<quoted text>I guess the fact that acceptance of evolution is not required for atheism, is waaaaay over your head. LOL!!! You believe in the sky fairy!!!(snort, snort!!)
You gotta be kidding

#8589 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! A sky pixie believer!!!!! LOL(times a billion!!!)
So what is your evidence for this "God" of yours? LOL!!!!
You may start running away........
Now!
LOL!!!!!!
What is a "sky pixie" I do not know nor believe in any "sky pixies". Nor do I have need nor inclination to run away form a pathetic brainwashed evotwot like your self.

Now,I do know that this is a classic diversionary tactic used by evotwots when confronted by the fact that they have no real scientific evidence, and when asked for they go running to the old "Prove GOD exists", while all the time never posting what has been asked for. If you knew anything at all about GOD (YHWH), you were know that He created everything, so when I look out my window I see evidence, when I look at the images form an electron microscope, I can see evidence, when I look at data form the Hubble I see evidence. You may not see this that is because I know that GOD (YHWH) is real and that He created everything. And I believe it by FAITH.
You gotta be kidding

#8590 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess the fact that acceptance of evolution is not required for atheism, is waaaaay over your head. LOL!!! You believe in the sky fairy!!!(snort, snort!!)
By "(snort, snort!!)" I presume you are snorting some form of mind altering narcotic.

I have never claimed that "acceptance of evolution is required for atheism". They do interlink atheism is the denial of the fact that GOD (YHWH) exists and evolution is the denial of the fact that GOD (YHWH)created everything. Linked and yet exclusive at the same time. One can claim to be a theists and still believe the lie of evolution, how ever that is a false claim because any true theist knows that GOD (YHWH) is the creator.
You gotta be kidding

#8591 Apr 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
More and more theists accept evolution all the time.
Those claiming any faith in GOD (YHWH) and still accepting the lie of evolution do not know the GOD they claim to worship. and as He said he will tell them that he never knew them.
Lincoln

United States

#8592 Apr 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
More and more theists accept evolution all the time. Hey do you think Yahweh would sound like Jerry Lewis all OY Vey nice lady style?:))
<quoted text>
Atheists seem upset and insecure on an atheist thread?
ID explain evolution in public schools in much of the Red State US.
President Obama seems to be doing his best and is still attacked by racists,birther's and libertarians with government jobs.
You gotta be kidding

#8593 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yes.... And all the pixies and elves helped YHWH make the whole magical universe, and they tied it up with a magic rainbow, and danced around in their pretty pink and blue dresses, holding magic hands and singing the magic poofy song!!!
Did Mommy and Daddy tell you the story of the magic sky fairy???
LOL!!!!!
When you grow up, you'll understand why everyone is laughing at you.
The only person laughing at me is the totally foolish EVOTWOT who wrote the above post. Now I presume you are not really that stupid but then just maybe you are.

Perhaps if you actually read the book you so feebly attempted to mock you would open your mind to the truth.

Fogelsville, PA

#8594 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
What is a "sky pixie" I do not know nor believe in any "sky pixies". Nor do I have need nor inclination to run away form a pathetic brainwashed evotwot like your self.
Now,I do know that this is a classic diversionary tactic used by evotwots when confronted by the fact that they have no real scientific evidence, and when asked for they go running to the old "Prove GOD exists", while all the time never posting what has been asked for. If you knew anything at all about GOD (YHWH), you were know that He created everything, so when I look out my window I see evidence, when I look at the images form an electron microscope, I can see evidence, when I look at data form the Hubble I see evidence. You may not see this that is because I know that GOD (YHWH) is real and that He created everything. And I believe it by FAITH.
Run little pixe believer, RUN!!!!!
LOL!!!
Faith is the excuse that losers and children use when they don't have real evidence.

My little nephew has "faith" that Santa is real. LOL!!!!

YOU LOSE HYPOCRITE!!!!
You demand evidence for evolution, and than claim "faith". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Go away godbot, you're starting to bore me with your pathetic excuses.

Fogelsville, PA

#8595 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
And you EVOTWOTS cannot product eh evidence you claim to have to prove your faith is factual. You have nothing, none of you have posted any 100% factual, irrefutable evidence you all claim to have. So am I in denial, yes I deny you have any real proof. If you do be so kind as to post some.
Posted by me
Denied but the godbot.

You lose pixie boy

Fogelsville, PA

#8596 Apr 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. Can you imagine how confused Adam would have been? LOL!!

Fogelsville, PA

#8597 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
By "(snort, snort!!)" I presume you are snorting some form of mind altering narcotic.
I have never claimed that "acceptance of evolution is required for atheism". They do interlink atheism is the denial of the fact that GOD (YHWH) exists and evolution is the denial of the fact that GOD (YHWH)created everything. Linked and yet exclusive at the same time. One can claim to be a theists and still believe the lie of evolution, how ever that is a false claim because any true theist knows that GOD (YHWH) is the creator.
Oh look.... Pixie boy doesn't know what evolution says either!!!! LOL!!!!

Hey, maybe if I snorted some form of mind altering narcotic, I too would believe in the magic sky pixie!!! Is that how YOU came to have "Faith"? LOL!!!! Let me guess.... You believe the Bible is the word of God too????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Fogelsville, PA

#8598 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
The only person laughing at me is the totally foolish EVOTWOT who wrote the above post. Now I presume you are not really that stupid but then just maybe you are.
Perhaps if you actually read the book you so feebly attempted to mock you would open your mind to the truth.
Sorry pixie boy, every educated person in the universe is laughing at your ridiculas "faith". If the book you are talking about is the Bible, I forgot more about it than you will ever know. If you would like, I would be glad to take it apart for you.

I expect more running away from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 43,325
A Universe from Nothing? 5 min Into The Night 544
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 6 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 10,065
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 256,578
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 19 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 18,594
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 hr Eagle 12 21,202
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 4 hr Eagle 12 770
More from around the web