Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7142 Mar 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you asked me for "evidance."
I'm asking the same of you, mainly because I don't know what "evidance" is.
Still get a life you idiot. Stop diverting, start answering.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7143 Mar 10, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really "do" sarcasm, do you?
It was not sarcasm it was the truth as I stated.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#7144 Mar 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
0h Madone! So attack the source, not the messenger, and the message. Nice. How's that campaign to rename all American cities with religious names comming along?
When the "message" is delivered by a biased group, it is obviously false.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7145 Mar 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignorant to the facts, and that is why you've ignored them when presented. Why should I repeat myself to someone who obviously doesn't wish to know anything, and only have faith in things?
So you cannot do it. I thought not. Don't feel too stupid not being able to none of the evolutionist or Darwinist high priests can so why would I expect any less form you the brainwashed.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7146 Mar 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
There's also trees that have lived longer than 6'000 years.
100% incorrect the oldest known tree is about 4000 years old fitting in the flood account well.

Montreal

#7147 Mar 10, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 2006 that question has been raised again and again, and still remains.
So show us a recent source claiming that Pluto is a planet?
I know what your response will be already, you'll say it's true and present no evidence or links. Then you'll continue to pretend that intelligent people actually debate it.

Montreal

#7148 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh it's you again still drinking too much of that bad scotch I see.
Gravity is not a theory it is a fact. Evolution is a theory it is a myth. Fact does not = myth Evolution does not = science.
You just sink lower and lower into stupidity...It is the theory of gravity.
Atheist Silurist

London, UK

#7149 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Very true but luckily for us all it contains no truth and no science, and only reinforces the truth of the Creation event as told in the BIBLE.
Thanks for pointing that out even if I did have to edit out the expletives.
I find it highly amusing how a book about pigeons,bees,dogs and weeds can make you shit your panties,so terrified are the willfully ignorant that they will dismiss it out of hand without even reading it.

Montreal

#7150 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Still get a life you idiot. Stop diverting, start answering.
I'm STILL asking you what you want me to dance for...you've yet to answer me, so I can't give you what you want.

Montreal

#7151 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
So you cannot do it. I thought not. Don't feel too stupid not being able to none of the evolutionist or Darwinist high priests can so why would I expect any less form you the brainwashed.
You must participate in daily brainwashes, for your question was already answered by many people here.
I just refuse to repeat it, for it will fall on deaf ears.

Montreal

#7152 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
100% incorrect the oldest known tree is about 4000 years old fitting in the flood account well.
Knock yourself dead, mister ignoramus:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Tjikko
Atheist Silurist

London, UK

#7153 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7154 Mar 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
When the "message" is delivered by a biased group, it is obviously false.
What you mean like evolutionists.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7155 Mar 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So show us a recent source claiming that Pluto is a planet?
I know what your response will be already, you'll say it's true and present no evidence or links. Then you'll continue to pretend that intelligent people actually debate it.
http://www.plutoisaplanet.com/

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#7156 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes you can make prediction however seeing as though the predictions made to support evolution can never be seen, proved or reproduces they remain only speculation.
I do not need to make predictions with creationism/ID it is simply written in the BIBLE so that even the smallest child can understand. The Genesis account has no holes. no need for predictions, no speculations and guess work and no "maybe". Only fact.

Really? So where does the Bible explain how to eradicate Carbapenum-resistant enterobacteria?
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7157 Mar 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You just sink lower and lower into stupidity...It is the theory of gravity.
According to all scientific evidence gravity is a fact. Now you may call it what you want but it will remain a fact as long as the earth exists.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7158 Mar 10, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it highly amusing how a book about pigeons,bees,dogs and weeds can make you ..... your panties,so terrified are the willfully ignorant that they will dismiss it out of hand without even reading it.
Once again I have removed you expectative.

Why then do you dismiss the BIBLE out of hand at least it is factual
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7159 Mar 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm STILL asking you what you want me to dance for...you've yet to answer me, so I can't give you what you want.
I do not, nor did I ask.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7160 Mar 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You must participate in daily brainwashes, for your question was already answered by many people here.
I just refuse to repeat it, for it will fall on deaf ears.
You (and so many others) refuse because you cannot answer them it is that easy and oh so very clear.

Why are you so scared to answer me?
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7161 Mar 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock yourself dead, mister ignoramus:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Tjikko
Dated by carbon dating inaccurate not even close to real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 4 min yehoshooah adam 3,791
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 6 min Eagle 12 461
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 32 min Subduction Zone 30,136
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 70,136
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 hr superwilly 258,471
News Atheism and cowardice (Nov '11) 21 hr Eagle 12 12,674
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) Wed superwilly 579
More from around the web