Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14735 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6877 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
That's is not exact therefore you don't exist.
You said because we don't the exact age of the Verse or the Earth our science wrong
By the same logic, because you do not and can not know your exact age you do not exist.
Please try and keep up you are making this too easy.
He also claimed the Earth is "about 6'000 years old."
He never gave a specific age.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6878 Mar 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...but...didn't you say there WEREN'T billions of planets?
If you don't know how many planets there are, how can you say there aren't billions of them?
This twit thinks that just because he is a godbot he can say anything he wants.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6879 Mar 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...but...didn't you say there WEREN'T billions of planets?
If you don't know how many planets there are, how can you say there aren't billions of them?
YEs I said there were not billions of planets I did not say that I knew the exact number, I did not claim knowledge of that information. Saying that there are not billions of planets and knowing the exact number is not the same thing.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hilarious how he claims there AREN'T billions of planets, yet he can't tell us how many there ARE.
I guess you cannot comprehend English and its use, may I recommend a good English teacher for you.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6880 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only C&P your own words, are you embarrassed by what you have posted?
One is never embarrassed by the truth.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6881 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted
<quoted text>
So in fact you are the one who can not tell the truth...BUSTED.
Where did I not tell the truth, You were the one who said that existence and being wrong were the same thing not me.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6882 Mar 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to kiss and hug my boyfriend this Sunday, can we count that in?
I sure hope you are female and him male.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6883 Mar 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I did not ask you for a specific age either. You lot are scraping the bottom of the sewer to try to beat me and your loosing by far.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6884 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
This twit thinks that just because he is a godbot he can say anything he wants.
Define "godbot".

Have you never heard of freedom of speech, and since when is me telling the truth such a serious crime. Oh I know since I do not accept the brainwashing like you did.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#6885 Mar 8, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hard you have to try to deceive, let me correct you one again, GOD made everything it happened about 6000 years ago, it was perfect, it became corrupted by man. Had man followed GOD and his Torah there would be no cancer.
ONCE AGAIN GOD DID NOT CREATE CANCER IT IS A PRODUCT OF OUR ENVIRONMENT AND DIET, to extrapolate you claim evolution made everything including Cancer as a follower and believer in evolution that makes you responsible for child hood cancer.
To recap GOD MADE EVERYTHING man corrupted the lot.
Can't have it both was. If god created everything, he created cancer.

Montreal

#6886 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
YEs I said there were not billions of planets I did not say that I knew the exact number, I did not claim knowledge of that information. Saying that there are not billions of planets and knowing the exact number is not the same thing.
<quoted text>
I guess you cannot comprehend English and its use, may I recommend a good English teacher for you.
Hey, you're the one that said you were lying if you didn't know the exact number.
So you're lying, you don't know how many planets there are.

Can you at least tell us how many planets are in our solar system, including Earth?
Can you at least get that right?

Montreal

#6887 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I sure hope you are female and him male.
Sorry, both guys.
Engaged too.

Montreal

#6888 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes and I did not ask you for a specific age either. You lot are scraping the bottom of the sewer to try to beat me and your loosing by far.
You said if it was a few numbers off, it was wrong.
You haven't even provided any proof towards your claims.
That's because you have none.

Montreal

#6889 Mar 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If his god created everything, his god created death in general, so every disease and accident out there is his god's fault.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6890 Mar 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't kniow much about what cancer is, or about creation.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6891 Mar 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, both guys.
Engaged too.
YUCH 2 PERVERTS>

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#6892 Mar 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bible, using all the generations presented, that would be what the Bibles tells us. Great book huh? It is only off by around 4.5 billion years.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#6893 Mar 8, 2013
You know...while I was going around town a'hugging Atheists,I sure learned a lot just by talking with them.
I used to be a'scared of em' but you know what? They are human just like us! Only misguided.

I hugged this one guy named Eddie,and he used to be Christain,but he stopped going to church because he thought he was being belittled because he didn't put as much money in the collection plate,and thought that the other members put him down for not having as much as they did.
There's a lot of stories like that here in the dirty part of this little berg.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6894 Mar 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If his god created everything, his god created death in general, so every disease and accident out there is his god's fault.
Death was not created it is the result of no life, the lack of life is death. The lack of light is dark. You really need to get an education.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6895 Mar 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You said if it was a few numbers off, it was wrong.
You haven't even provided any proof towards your claims.
That's because you have none.
Ditto fool ditto.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6896 Mar 8, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bible, using all the generations presented, that would be what the Bibles tells us. Great book huh? It is only off by around 4.5 billion years.
Yes mother of a pervert the BIBLE is correct, the world is about 6000 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News American Atheists terminates its president over... 29 min Eagle 12 - 19
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 39 min Eagle 12 - 93,317
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... Apr 17 Graftedin1 75
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Apr 14 blacklagoon 3 4,141
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News The Anti-Christian Movement Apr 10 blacklagoon 3 11
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Apr 9 Wisdom of Ages 6,048