01. What? You must "prove" your Creator Theory and you cannot. The Multiverse would be another nail in your Creator's coffin. We've already discussed how, in a large population,'miracles' happen all the time.<quoted text>
01. I do not want to deny you the pleasure of finding out the truth about "multiverses"Ö. If you think it would PROVE that there is no Creator!!
02. And who will provide you with Quartz? Newton, Darwin, Einstein or Hubble?. I do not realize how dense you people are, until I engage you into discussions!!
03. What is "nature"? Will you be kind enough to define it for me? Anything which you cannot do or unable to do, you "blame" it on nature!!
God is perfect, the imperfection is only in the creations. And anyone to comment on the "quality of Creator" would be one who had "created even a single atom in this Universe"
You are most unfit to comment on the work of Creator unless you create something yourself?
5. Hubble gives you a picture, not an explanation. This is true. You can interpret it any way you like.
6. The world was not missing anything when there was no Isreal for past 2000 years and it wont miss any thing if it disappears from the world.
But do not tell it to the President of USA, the poor man will not be able to sleep for the rest of his life!!(or remaining term in the office!!)
7. Do you mean to say that our discussion is about win or loose? Are we in a wrestling match?
If you do not want to believe , you will never believe.
Jesus preached the same message to crowd and Pharisees, the crowd believed in him and Pharisees did not. The message was same, but people took it differently.
In the same way, our prophet preached the same message to all Makkah people. Abu LAHAB (His real uncle) rejected it and BILAL (an Abyssinian slave) accepted it.
It is not about winning or loosing.
It is about do you follow the truth or your whims and fancies.
02. Silicon, like the other elements, is formed in the core of dying stars.
03. The physical Universe, unadorned by fancy. Nature is the 'cause' of everything, including the evolution of god-imagining super monkeys. It's interesting that, being Human, I (we) cannot help but assign Nature human qualities like a sex or a temperament. Coming to know Nature is very much like coming to 'know' a god, I suppose, with the exception that it is all real.
Oh, like everyone else, I helped in the 'creation' of my children and a few works of art and just maybe an original thought or two. Some of the things we think, do and say may well be unique and 'new' to the Universe. This makes us all "Creators" of sorts and well qualified to critique your god-theories. It is, in fact, our duty as thinking beings. We may well be the most organized, self-aware lumps of matter in the Universe and along with that comes certain obligations.
5. A picture is worth a thousand words ... unless you're a godbot.
6. Israel earned it's right to exist through her courage and determination. You Arabs can't conjure up enough of either one to pose a serious threat. Like children, you can irritate and make messes but you cannot run the world. Your religion keeps your minds in a constant state of preadolescence, you can never really grow up.
7. Hardly. There are no winners or losers. There's just reality and make believe. There is SURVIVAL and my god, Nature, says it will be the fittest who will win that game.