Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14656 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6633 Mar 6, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>At the rate you're spewing "stupid", aren't you concerned you'll run out??
What is stupid is you, you are showing an ignorance level comparable to none your utter stupidity is so far advanced it is terminal.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#6634 Mar 6, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
As a pervert you obviously know nothing of the God you claim to know and worship. As a pervert you will fall under the condemnation of the Christ who HATES all perverts as He said in his word. He will only show forgiveness to those who are in His word, you as a pervert are not.
Your "Christianity' will only get you one place and that is the lake of fire alongside your real god SATAN>
<YOU DISGUST ME AND GOD>
God doesn't exist. He's just Santa for grown ups.

North Hollywood, CA

#6635 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Who proved evolution where and when? Where is the proof for evolution?
Science need to see you proof as science on the whole has none.
LOL. Take a science class, fundie.
Oh, and I've proven the creation myth in Genesis is just that, a Bronze Age myth made up by ignorant goat herders. How can an adult living in the 21st Century believe it!?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6636 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>Who proved evolution where and when? Where is the proof for evolution?

Science need to see you proof as science on the whole has none.
It's extremely easy to find information on evolution. One of the main proofs for it are old hominid bones.
Everyone knows about the homo habilis, the first known humans, unless you're stupid.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_habilis

Here's your proof. It literally took me less than a minute to find it by searching "first known humans."

North Hollywood, CA

#6637 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
1) The odds are billions to one that there would be a planet that is able to support life, no one would contend such odds.
Well, fundie, there are billions of planets.
2) Vapour deposition is not creation it is introduction of chemicals into an externally controlled environment. Now try to get one of your so called evolutionary scientists to create anything out of nothing or if you want out of the air without the controlled environment needed in a lab.
Fundie, quit copying stuff off of creation "science" sites and take a middle school science class. Evolution doesn't cover the origins of life.
3) What is silly would be believing that life spontainiously erupted out of a puddle. Getting a suntan is change due to environment is that your evolution.
4) The data recovered from the Hubble does not show anything of any age it is only data which needs interpreting and is aged by brain washed mindless evolutionists, what data shows a made by date?
5) Don’t like the truth, why not just leave evolution alone, why do you lot have to preach it to everyone, as one of the religion of evolution priests once said “we need to teach the theory of evolution as fact in schools to children as young as possible” as Hitler once said “let me control the schools and the text books and I will control the nations”.
Godwin's law.
Now add 2 + 2 and you get the anti God bias of evolution, evolutionists and the teaching of evolution.
God is just a myth.

Montreal

#6638 Mar 6, 2013
1) The odds are billions to one that there would be a planet that is able to support life, no one would contend such odds.
2) Vapour deposition is not creation it is introduction of chemicals into an externally controlled environment. Now try to get one of your so called evolutionary scientists to create anything out of nothing or if you want out of the air without the controlled environment needed in a lab.
3) What is silly would be believing that life spontainiously erupted out of a puddle. Getting a suntan is change due to environment is that your evolution.
4) The data recovered from the Hubble does not show anything of any age it is only data which needs interpreting and is aged by brain washed mindless evolutionists, what data shows a made by date?
5) Don’t like the truth, why not just leave evolution alone, why do you lot have to preach it to everyone, as one of the religion of evolution priests once said “we need to teach the theory of evolution as fact in schools to children as young as possible” as Hitler once said “let me control the schools and the text books and I will control the nations”. Now add 2 + 2 and you get the anti God bias of evolution, evolutionists and the teaching of evolution.
Facts will be taught.
Stories of magical fairies won't be taught.

What is silly is believing everything was made by something that came from nothing...oh wait, did I just repeat you?
Looks like your god seems to have appeared out of nowhere and from nothing as well!

Montreal

#6639 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Take a science class, fundie.
Oh, and I've proven the creation myth in Genesis is just that, a Bronze Age myth made up by ignorant goat herders. How can an adult living in the 21st Century believe it!?
How?
Through a lack of education, in which the highly religious are very good at.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6640 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't exist. He's just Santa for grown ups.
You totally stupid ignoramus, that proves just how much you know. Now go on and back up your claim.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6641 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Take a science class, fundie.
Ok, I know science better than you do I mast say, now prove your little evolution lie, and the lie that creation is a myth. GO ON

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6642 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
What is stupid is you, you are showing an ignorance level comparable to none your utter stupidity is so far advanced it is terminal.
Wow... that's pretty weak. I see your punctuation skills are severly lacking as well. Good job, Sparky
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6643 Mar 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's extremely easy to find information on evolution. One of the main proofs for it are old hominid bones.
Everyone knows about the homo habilis, the first known humans, unless you're stupid.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_habilis
Here's your proof. It literally took me less than a minute to find it by searching "first known humans."
I am sure you did but that is not proof it is opinion not even good opinion, ever heard of Lucy look that up and see just how much proof there is.

Don't you just love it could be 1.4 - 2.33 million years old, we think it might be what a load of utter crap.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6644 Mar 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts will be taught.
Stories of magical fairies won't be taught.
What is silly is believing everything was made by something that came from nothing...oh wait, did I just repeat you?
Looks like your god seems to have appeared out of nowhere and from nothing as well!
What facts where are the so called facts you have nothing but opinion and les to support evolution.

GOD did not appear out of nowhere fool. Tell me how life formed out of a puddle and why with everything you lot claim to know why can you not reproduce it/
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6645 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, fundie, there are billions of planets.

Fundie, quit copying stuff off of creation "science" sites and take a middle school science class. Evolution doesn't cover the origins of life.

Godwin's law.
<quoted text>
God is just a myth.
No there are not billions of planets you stupid ignorant fool
Oh dear you know so little evolution does cover the origins of life if not then how did life get here if it did not evolve or was it created by GOD>

Evolution is a myth propagated by the anti-GOD lobby to spread their lies.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6646 Mar 6, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Wow... that's pretty weak. I see your punctuation skills are severly lacking as well. Good job, Sparky
Don't you know that you should end e sentence with a full stop, STUPID.

There is a saying about glass houses, you should apply it.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#6647 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
What facts where are the so called facts you have nothing but opinion and les to support evolution.
GOD did not appear out of nowhere fool. Tell me how life formed out of a puddle and why with everything you lot claim to know why can you not reproduce it/
Come on now you claim we came from out of nothing.
Out of the mind of a god or gods.
You have not produced your god.

Location hidden

#6648 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok, I know science better than you do I mast say...
ROTFLMAO!!! Let me guess... you call your pet 'science', right? That is the only way you can make that claim and not be lying.

Location hidden

#6649 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No there are not billions of planets you stupid ignorant fool
Oh dear you know so little evolution does cover the origins of life if not then how did life get here if it did not evolve or was it created by GOD>
Evolution is a myth propagated by the anti-GOD lobby to spread their lies.
Wow... just wow. You are either a POE or my first impression was spot on.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6650 Mar 6, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now you claim we came from out of nothing.
Out of the mind of a god or gods.
You have not produced your god.
I stated the fact that everything was created out of nothing by GOD, YES 100% fact.

I do not need to produce GOD to know he exists, OH dear you believe in evolution but you have not seen it what a shame.

Location hidden

#6651 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't you know that you should end e sentence with a full stop, STUPID.
There is a saying about glass houses, you should apply it.
Don't you know that a question ends with a question mark?

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#6652 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I stated the fact that everything was created out of nothing by GOD, YES 100% fact.
I do not need to produce GOD to know he exists, OH dear you believe in evolution but you have not seen it what a shame.
Where did I state that I believe in evolution or that I even care where and when life or the universe started?

The same argument that you being forth for evolution can and is applied to your god theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 1 hr Paul Porter1 6,223
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 243,507
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr ChristineM 9,498
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 16 hr MikeF 19,806
News Atheism must be about more than just not believ... Jul 4 Amused 2
Should atheists have the burden of proof? Jul 4 thetruth 38
News Founders created secular nation (Jul '10) Jul 4 knight of Jesus 521
More from around the web