Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
6,121 - 6,140 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6358 Feb 25, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>“I always flinch in embarrassment for the believer who trots out,“Atheism is just another kind of faith,” because it’s a tacit admission that taking claims on faith is a silly thing to do. When you’ve succumbed to arguing that the opposition is just as misguided as you are, it’s time to take a step back and rethink your attitudes.”- Amanda Marcotte
I don't think you have a leg to stand on

Woody!

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>. "Atheists believe there are no gods."

Khatru:
"Atheists believe there are no gods."

Bingo!!

A positive belief!!
As in Religion!

A positive assertion in a belief put the burden of proof on "you" that there is no gods!

To easy.

LOL
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#6359 Feb 25, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Woody!
Khatru wrote:
Khatru:
Bingo!!
A positive belief!!
As in Religion!
A positive assertion in a belief put the burden of proof on "you" that there is no gods!
To easy.
LOL
Does beleiveing the sun is hot and gives off light mean I worship the sun.????? Does beleveing (for now) that there are no space aliens mean I am in a anti-space alien religion?

How is not beleiving in something mean you beleive in the oppisite???

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#6360 Feb 25, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Woody!
Khatru wrote:
Khatru:
Bingo!!
A positive belief!!
As in Religion!
To easy.
LOL
Khatru wrote:
Because whatever you say will probably be stupid anyway.
See? I told you so.

Nottingham, UK

#6361 Feb 25, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Does beleiveing the sun is hot and gives off light mean I worship the sun.????? Does beleveing (for now) that there are no space aliens mean I am in a anti-space alien religion?
Wetpants realises the stupidity of his own beliefs and seeks to drape non-believers in it by playing idiotic word games.

Location hidden

#6362 Feb 25, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Does beleiveing the sun is hot and gives off light mean I worship the sun.????? Does beleveing (for now) that there are no space aliens mean I am in a anti-space alien religion?

Boy your stupid!

Of course not Dolt.

Atheist believe there is no God or gods.
Positive assertion of something unprovable.

That's what makes it a religion.

Agnostic don't believe in a God or gods.
They also don't believe that there is NO God or gods.

How very sad that atheist can't grasp the simple definition of the word they choose to describe their beliefs.

I have not made up the definition I only read them and posted them.

Nottingham, UK

#6363 Feb 25, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy your stupid!
Of course not Dolt.
How very sad that atheist can't grasp the simple definition of the word they choose to describe their beliefs.
Here we have a sad example of the effect that the dumbing down of America has had.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#6364 Feb 25, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy your stupid!
Of course not Dolt.
So if I beleive that there is no space aliens does that mean I am in the no space alien religion??????

Your ignorance is just flat out silly. You have been crushed by everyone who has argued with you yet you keep up the same BS lines. YOU LOST TRY SOMETHING NEW ATLEAST.

If I dont think ghost are real am I in the no real ghost religion?????????? How deos the world work in your twisted uneducated mind.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6365 Feb 25, 2013
That's even dumber because we can see several times the two screen names posting back and forth to each other I posting at the same time. What you love withh each other? Why would two men share the same screen name?

That's just creepy. Sorry we all know KJV is your sock. Your lies are just sad now.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Never happened. I work with KJV our style of posting is the same because we post together under one of our names when we're together. Oh and he's out of the country for a bit but he'll be back.

Lexington, KY

#6366 Feb 25, 2013
The dyslexic reject has been asked this several times and naturally he cowers away from the question. It requires reason you see and that is something he has a lot of difficulty using.
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I beleive that there is no space aliens does that mean I am in the no space alien religion??????
Your ignorance is just flat out silly. You have been crushed by everyone who has argued with you yet you keep up the same BS lines. YOU LOST TRY SOMETHING NEW ATLEAST.
If I dont think ghost are real am I in the no real ghost religion?????????? How deos the world work in your twisted uneducated mind.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#6367 Feb 25, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
The dyslexic reject has been asked this several times and naturally he cowers away from the question. It requires reason you see and that is something he has a lot of difficulty using.
<quoted text>
I know.So dumb these religous freaks are.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6368 Feb 25, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the silly games they feel they must play.
They actually believe that intelligent and same people believe their lies.
Why is it that you think that the giant majority of fundies live in places with the lowest education rates?

Because knowledge is the antidote for faith.

Montreal

#6369 Feb 25, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking to some one who lives in the town where Spam is packed.
So I asked him if he enjoyed packing Spam. It is what 95% of the people in that town do for a living. It was you who stuck your nose in and didn't understand. Dolt!
You made a horrible joke that was not even relevant and are now trying to make up a horrible excuse for your comment.
You're just like that other sock juggling fundie I know.

Montreal

#6370 Feb 25, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>You using an incorrect definition of a word does not change it. Dolt
You not understanding English doesn't change what it actually means.

Montreal

#6371 Feb 25, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>And absence if proof is not proof.
Exactly, it isn't.
You lack proof, or evidence for that matter. Therefore, you don't have proof.

You just admitted to having no proof, and so you directly contradicted what you said earlier; that you supposedly DID have proof.

Montreal

#6372 Feb 25, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Does beleiveing the sun is hot and gives off light mean I worship the sun.????? Does beleveing (for now) that there are no space aliens mean I am in a anti-space alien religion?

He believes; we know.

Montreal

#6373 Feb 25, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>I know.So dumb these religous freaks are.
You can say that again.

Location hidden

#6374 Feb 25, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>That's even dumber because we can see several times the two screen names posting back and forth to each other I posting at the same time. What you love withh each other? Why would two men share the same screen name?

That's just creepy. Sorry we all know KJV is your sock. Your lies are just sad now.
So now you stoop to lies.

Go Figure!

Lexington, KY

#6375 Feb 25, 2013
For laughs ask him a question that requires reason.:))
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You not understanding English doesn't change what it actually means.

Location hidden

#6376 Feb 25, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>The dyslexic reject has been asked this several times and naturally he cowers away from the question. It requires reason you see and that is something he has a lot of difficulty using.
Pointing out that I have dyslexic
Is a complement. Thank you.

Dyslexic The Genesis disease.

Facts are that people with Dyslexic have bigger brains. And most Genesis have Dyslexic.

Dyslexia - The Strange Genius Disease

Dyslexic people are intuitive, highly intelligent and creative individuals who are visual, multi-dimensional thinkers. But because they think in pictures, they have troubles when it comes to letters, numbers, symbols, and written words.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Dyslexia-The-S...

Dyslexics have a larger brain than "normal" people. It is about 10% larger in the right hemisphere.

http://www.coulditbedyslexia.com/know.html

Location hidden

#6377 Feb 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>You made a horrible joke that was not even relevant and are now trying to make up a horrible excuse for your comment.
You're just like that other sock juggling fundie I know.
BS

Go back read. Dolt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Patrick 226,536
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Patrick 21,519
The myth of the angry atheist 6 hr _Bad Company 3
Our world came from nothing? 10 hr Patrick 436
It seems there are more Atheists in the Christi... (Jun '13) 10 hr Patrick 13
The Ultimate Evidence of God 13 hr Thinking 67
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom Sat religionislies 58
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••