Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#6192 Feb 22, 2013
If anyone ever meets or sees a god or god like powers video record it and get winesses....

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6193 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you too.
The only thing you should be trying to type is proof of god.

if you can;t do that you are better f*cking off back to your cult leaders and telling them that you failed at life.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#6194 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"Indeed, it would be rather juvenile to misspell God simply in order to insult theists. If such an atheist had so little respect for another person, why even waste the time writing to them in the first place, much less deliberately trying to hurt them at the same time? While that may actually be the case with some atheists who write the word 'god' with a lowercase 'g,' "
http://atheism.about.com/od/doesgodexist/a/ca...
Until you can prove your god exists, lowercase is correct.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6195 Feb 22, 2013
He has never accomplished or owned anything so he thinks everyone else is like him. Sad really.

Worse he has nothing to say. All he can do is copy and paste the same spam hundreds of times.

Actually he is really wasting bandwidth like that and needs to be reported each time he does it.
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. Dont care what you think or beleive. Your a nasty mean name calling child.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6197 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
If anyone ever meets or sees a god or god like powers video record it and get winesses....
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#6198 Feb 22, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you should be trying to type is proof of god.

if you can;t do that you are better f*cking off back to your cult leaders and telling them that you failed at life.
You know you love me!!

LOL.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#6199 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"Indeed, it would be rather juvenile to misspell God simply in order to insult theists. If such an atheist had so little respect for another person, why even waste the time writing to them in the first place, much less deliberately trying to hurt them at the same time? While that may actually be the case with some atheists who write the word 'god' with a lowercase 'g,' "
If your god does not exist, then he is a false god. Until you can prove your god exists, lowercase is correct.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6200 Feb 22, 2013
^^^ Isn't it sad he literally has nothing to say. All he can do is copy and paste the same spam over and over again. That's it.
He is wasting bandwidth and is being reported each time he does it.

Location hidden

#6201 Feb 22, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>If your god does not exist, then he is a false god. Until you can prove your god exists, lowercase is correct.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#6203 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look the block head can type!
"Where can I go and see evidence that supports Exodus?"
Start with Israel!
LMAO!
Not good enough, wetpants.

Show me the evidence and tell me why it supports Exodus or go away.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#6204 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it yourself, wetpants....
Langoliers wrote:
Lowercase god in references to false gods.
Your god is false, all gods are false.

Lowercase g applies unless it's used to begin a proper noun.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6205 Feb 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of choice. Freedom to believe or not to believe.
Now this is a comment I can agree with.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6206 Feb 22, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
... or to start a sentence such as:

"Gods are fictional creations of men that enable them to exploit the personal fears of every day people for personal gain by selling them a product that can only be "verified" after death."
Its Jus Me

Marion, VA

#6207 Feb 22, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>... or to start a sentence such as:
"Gods are fictional creations of men that enable them to exploit the personal fears of every day people for personal gain by selling them a product that can only be "verified" after death."
What man came up with that quote Terry? Certainly not you.
Its Jus Me

Marion, VA

#6208 Feb 22, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hi puppet boy.Long time.Prove to me God is not real..I know you can not because you are just a dumbass follower of idiot men. Sorry but the truth hurts.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#6209 Feb 22, 2013
Its Jus Me wrote:
<quoted text>Hi puppet boy.Long time.Prove to me God is not real..I know you can not because you are just a dumbass follower of idiot men. Sorry but the truth hurts.
I donít believe.
Can you prove to me that a god is real?
Its Jus Me

Marion, VA

#6210 Feb 22, 2013
You answered my question with a question.Fitting for a follower of man Joe Fortuna.
Its Jus Me

Marion, VA

#6211 Feb 22, 2013
Would you listen Joe?

Location hidden

#6212 Feb 22, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>You said it yourself, wetpants....

Langoliers wrote, " Lowercase god in references to false gods.
"

Location hidden

#6213 Feb 22, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>I don’t believe.
Can you prove to me that a god is real?
I don’'t believe you can prove to me that a God is not real!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 57 min Carchar king 163
God' existence 1 hr Carchar king 78
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 233,050
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr Eagle 12 2,599
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 5 hr thetruth 202
Atheism: On the Rise? (Jan '13) 5 hr chris toal 39
Evidence for God! 7 hr thetruth 368
More from around the web