Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,391

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#6129 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
You know very well that I did not say that you are stupidly idiotic that is what I said. You are continuing to post from a position of utter ignorance about the subject on hand. I am surprised one so stupid as you are can even type.
You're absolutely correct.

I do indeed know very well that you did not say that I am stupidly idiotic.

I also know how mad you got when I quoted the Bible at you.

Now that's funny.

Nottingham, UK

#6130 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this, they try very hard to hide the truth but it is out there. It has been found it is on display.
OK then - where is the archaeological evidence on display? Where can I go and see evidence that supports Exodus?

Nottingham, UK

#6131 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Torah.
Go away, Colin.
Bobby the Grate

Auckland, New Zealand

#6132 Feb 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Dude just stop you have already been caught red handed lying about saying you didn't mention Hellfire when you clearly did.
You are just humiliating yourself now.
<quoted text>
When did I mention the word 'hell' quote me the post number you will find I never did. You are a lair not me.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#6133 Feb 21, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then - where is the archaeological evidence on display? Where can I go and see evidence that supports Exodus?
Visit the Jerusalem Museum

#6134 Feb 21, 2013
In case you are wondering the poster called "Bobby the Grate" is not me Colin the Zionist nor is it Bobby the great.

Secondly in case you are wondering the name Bobby the Great is used by another person and I logged onto his system I was not trying to hide my ID as the Famous Colin The Zionist.

I changed back as soon as I noticed.

#6135 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's full of crap.
It says plants were growing before there was a sun.
The Noah's Ark story is absurd.
140,000 birds on a boat lined with tar!? Have you cleaned up a cage with one bird in it?
There is no evidence the Exodus story happened.
So, I'm still waiting for facts.
I told you where the facts are choosing to ignore them your loss not mine. All your assertions abve are wrong.

#6136 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there is no evidence he exists, there is no reason to even consider the idea that he does.
Do you have any evidence that God does not exist, do you know everything about everything, NO, how do you know that God is not evident in what you don't know or understand?

#6137 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly that stupid!?
Islam is an Abrahamic faith....its the same GOD!
...srsly.....
No it is not the same faith all, you need to do is study the character of the God of the Bible YHVH and that of the muslim god allah. They are not the same in any way.

#6138 Feb 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Give the names of these eye witnesses, secular proof they existed, secular documentation of their statements.
Any year now
<quoted text>
Why would I supply what I have already done read the Torah

#6139 Feb 21, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away, Colin.
Why do you want me to go are you scared of me still. YUP that is it.

#6140 Feb 21, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely correct.
I do indeed know very well that you did not say that I am stupidly idiotic.
I also know how mad you got when I quoted the Bible at you.
Now that's funny.
What!!!!! I got mad, no I simply pitied you for your lack of understanding of the Bible. Big difference.

#6141 Feb 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Dude just stop you have already been caught red handed lying about saying you didn't mention Hellfire when you clearly did.
You are just humiliating yourself now.
<quoted text>
Where did I mention 'hell' go for it post the number of the post. You can't because I did not, you are busted as the little minded lair you are

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6142 Feb 22, 2013
Hands shaking so bad you can't spell great right anymore?

You have been busted way to hard Collin. I mean it's painful to watch it's that bad. Stop shaking oh grate liar!

Lmfao!
Bobby the Grate wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I mention the word 'hell' quote me the post number you will find I never did. You are a lair not me.

“"They Are Not Forgotten"”

Since: Feb 13

Where Ever I Am

#6144 Feb 22, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
What!!!!! I got mad, no I simply pitied you for your lack of understanding of the Bible. Big difference.
Yawn..........

#6145 Feb 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hands shaking so bad you can't spell great right anymore?
You have been busted way to hard Collin. I mean it's painful to watch it's that bad. Stop shaking oh grate liar!
Lmfao!
<quoted text>
Oh dear you are unable to face my challeange so you need to go all out to discredit me, even posting under my name, I really feel sorry for you lame brain.

You are the one who is busted, FOOL
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#6146 Feb 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly that stupid!?
Islam is an Abrahamic faith....its the same GOD!
...srsly.....
(Post 6125, prev page)
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not the same faith all, you need to do is study the character of the God of the Bible YHVH and that of the muslim god allah. They are not the same in any way.
This is a debate going on in Indonesia, I believe: Is Allah and God the same god?

Is Santa Claus, Father Christmas?? Lol!

Religion = superstition

Religion is nonsense and far more trouble than its worth.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6147 Feb 22, 2013
Colon stop. No seriously, stop. AYou were stone cold busted and all this hand waving hoping that it will go away is childish.

And I hate to tell you but NZ is a bit far away from Israel! But what should we expect, you keep slipping up stating christian beliefs, mentioning the bible, eternal torure by fire all the while pretending to be a Jew. Your only arguement is to read the Torah which has been rewritten hundreds of times!

You have messed up so bad, it's so funny but I almost feel sorry for you. If you can't see how bad you have screwed up you should swallow about 200 tylenols I must say.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear you are unable to face my challeange so you need to go all out to discredit me, even posting under my name, I really feel sorry for you lame brain.
You are the one who is busted, FOOL

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6148 Feb 22, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>Ok then so now post the proof that I used that word. I know you cant because I did not use the word 'hell' in Hebrew the concept is called Gehinnom just in case you are to ignorant to know.
That's nice, but when you say someone will burn in hellfire, you are saying they will burn in hell, for that fantastical place is very commonly known. Any reference to it is obviously speaking of it.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6149 Feb 22, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>So now I know you are a joker thanks for filling me in.......

Oh no you really believe that ...... No you don't.
I'm just giving you what you give me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Dave Nelson 230,977
Heaven 1 hr _Bad Company 43
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr Carchar king 1,104
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 hr fadu singh 23,043
Former Atheist Academic Who Rejected God and Be... 13 hr Hooogle It 77
Evidence for God! 18 hr Uncle Sam 43
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Wed Dally Mama 5,583

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE