Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14656 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#6093 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
I have laid it out I do not need to produce anything else to prove anything else, it is now time for you to be a big boy and look for yourself, read the Torah, study the world around you, look into the dimension of time.
You have provided nothing but unsupported assertions. Any twit can do that. And I see that you do it often.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#6094 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not, Creation backwards would be "noitaerc'
Well...you know how things get lost in transltion.

I've always wanted to try that Roo meat you folks eat.
Is it like rabbit?
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#6095 Feb 21, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well...you know how things get lost in transltion.
I've always wanted to try that Roo meat you folks eat.
Is it like rabbit?
Sorry Mate, 2 problems with that 1) there are no Roos in New Zealand they are in Australia 2) I am Kosher I don't eat Roo. But I hear its pretty good but a strong flavour.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#6096 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You have provided nothing but unsupported assertions. Any twit can do that. And I see that you do it often.
Just like you I see.

#6097 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you I see.
You need to have your eyes checked.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#6098 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text> Bald faced lie…
…
….

This is now the second time I have corrected your logic in about an hour, others have in this thread, not a lie a fact.

Just because you disagree with the logic statement does not make them lies, anyone could say exactly the same for the statements you put in your logic.

For your education: Logic is definitive, it relies on the existence of 2 states, in fact everything in the universe only exists in 2 states. Logic with only one possible outcome is not logical. Logic is in everything.

Here is an example of logic it is an ‘and’ logic statement
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….0
1….0….0
1….1….1

Here is an ‘or’ logic statement
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….1
1….0….1
1….1….1
Your logic was posted like this
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….x ….0
x….0….0
x ….x …. x
That is not logic as you can see half of it is missing. I corrected that and you did not like that. So now it is time for you to go back to school and either ask for a refund or beg to re-sit several years of education.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#6099 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text> Bald faced lie…
…
….

This is now the second time I have corrected your logic in about an hour, others have in this thread, not a lie a fact.

Just because you disagree with the logic statement does not make them lies, anyone could say exactly the same for the statements you put in your logic.

For your education: Logic is definitive, it relies on the existence of 2 states, in fact everything in the universe only exists in 2 states. Logic with only one possible outcome is not logical. Logic is in everything.

A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….0
1….0….0
1….1….1

A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….1
1….0….1
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….x ….0
x….0….0
x ….x …. x
That is not logic as you can see half of it is missing. I corrected that and you did not like that. So now it is time for you to go back to school and either ask for a refund or beg to re-sit several years of education.

#6100 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to have your eyes checked.
Thanks for the concern but they are OK for now.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6101 Feb 21, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous cult f*ck with no morals. Probably typing from a prison.
Quite likely, either that or a mental institution. It would explain Dookie's strange obsessions, and his interest in diapers and pooh.

#6102 Feb 21, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….0
1….0….0
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….1
1….0….1
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….x ….0
x….0….0
x ….x …. x
I see you have a long established history as a bald faced liar on these threads. Why am I not surprised?

#6103 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have a long established history as a bald faced liar on these threads. Why am I not surprised?
I never lie you fail the logic test again so be it.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#6104 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
I have read this rubbish from you before you have used it so many time and so many people have pointed out the flaw in you logic, I don’t really know if I should do so as so many already have.
I will repeat what someone else has already told you;
It is recorded in the Torah that God Himself did write on the stone commandment tables. So your entire thing falls over at that point.
So, where are these tables?
:::crickets chirping::
Bobby The great wrote:
Secondly there are more possible statements in your logic; you have chosen to only use a few.
Now answer me this in a court of law do the judge, the lawyers, the witnesses and the jury all write down their own words, or is there a scribe to do it for them. The fact that a scribe does it does not disprove the existence of the judge, the lawyers, the witnesses and the jury. Again proof that you logic is flawed.
The fact that God chose to interact with mankind through a mediator does not make him any less God.
<quoted text>
There is no evidence for your god. Why should I believe he exists?

North Hollywood, CA

#6105 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
Who made up these rules, they are not classical literary nor debatary rules in English. I guess you just made them up to take the heat off me asking you for proof of your little lies, no they are not really little (that would describe your mind) they are in fact whoppers.
My proof once again for you miss-firing mind:
1) Millions of eyewitnesses
2) Millions of eyewitness sworn statement
3) Million of written document
4) Creation
5) Time
6) My personal witness and knowledge.
<quoted text>
A Muslim could say the same thing about his religion.
Doesn't prove squat.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#6106 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mate, 2 problems with that 1) there are no Roos in New Zealand they are in Australia 2) I am Kosher I don't eat Roo. But I hear its pretty good but a strong flavour.
Sorry.That's one on me.No roos? Well I need to study more.

North Hollywood, CA

#6107 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….0
1….0….0
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….1
1….0….1
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….x ….0
x….0….0
x ….x …. x
A fundie attempting logic.
LOL!
Bobby The Great

Auckland, New Zealand

#6108 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A Muslim could say the same thing about his religion.
Doesn't prove squat.
he could but he would be wrong. I do and I am right. Easy as that.
Bobby The Great

Auckland, New Zealand

#6109 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where are these tables?
:::crickets chirping::

There is no evidence for your god. Why should I believe he exists?
If I knew where they were I would be a very happy person,

>>>:::crickets chirping::...???

I am not asking you to believe God exists, I don't really care if you do or do not, it is not between you and I, it is between you and God.
Bobby The Great

Auckland, New Zealand

#6110 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A fundie attempting logic.
LOL!
Actually a logician attempting logic. There is nothing wrong with my logic nor is 'FUNDIE" an insult. So again you are unable to make any headway.
Bobby The Great

Auckland, New Zealand

#6111 Feb 21, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry.That's one on me.No roos? Well I need to study more.
We do have some wild wallabies and some in the zoo if that helps and I am sure you can get Roo meat around here somewhere.
Bobby The Great

Auckland, New Zealand

#6112 Feb 21, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry.That's one on me.No roos? Well I need to study more.
Funny thing last time I was in Melbourne there were a few road kill Roos around. YUCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists should stop feeding the stereotypes 1 hr thetruth 12
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 244,792
Atheists and the "Moses Syndrome" 3 hr par five 6
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr ChristineM 10,709
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr DanFromSmithville 20,532
Santa vs. God: logic? 13 hr Shizle 2
Is the Christian god good? 17 hr Shizle 4
More from around the web