Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 283)

Showing posts 5,641 - 5,660 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funeral will be called a "Good Riddance" celebration. Are you obsessed with poop? Just wear depends.
Debating with low IQ Christians; It's all sh!ts and giggles until someone giggles and sh!ts.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to, otherwise they will just decline into oblivion. Already more than 50 % of their children is bastards, soon it might rise to 80-90 %. If a nation has 80-90 % Bastards, what can you expect from them.
The rest would be Sodomites and Lesbians.
What would be future of such a society?
A place where no baby or child is ever thighed. There could be no better place.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Debating with low IQ Christians; It's all sh!ts and giggles until someone giggles and sh!ts.
Educational Barrier. Yep personified sh!ts all the time.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I sure wish we could line up our posting schedules a lot better than this.
You have many interesting point I wish to debate with you in a manner more civil than this.
Would that be before or after you have me killed for daring to not dance to my own ancestors gods? Would that be before or after you have gleefully imagined my death for daring to not bow to a conqueror nations stolen god tool? Would that be before or after you have me exiled from my own lands for daring to not bow to an Middle Eastern/Asian god?

Do you worship the gods of your peoples, or have you bowed to the men who use the stolen god tool Jehovah? Even the gods of their ancestors have been laid aside so that you might be more quickly conquered with a easily used and dirtier weapon against humanity.

This Asian god "Jehovah" who would make you eat your children, or allow you to rape an infant within seconds of his birth, is who you dare to condemn me for not bowing to? You and MUQ can both eat shit and die. You have made a choice and you stick by it, no matter what you learn of your filthy god.

The Christain bible god would make you eat your children, he is also the same Jewish god who will let a girl three years and one day old be raped into marriage, no marriage license needed, just rape her, with Jehovah's blessing. He is also the same Islamic god, now called Allah, who let's men, brothers, fathers, uncles, and close family friends, of babies "thigh" them as soon as they are born.

"Thighing" means to touch with them with the man's penis, all over their bodies, in their mouths, in their rectums and with girls in the vagina. If they tear the baby girls body, then they have to pay to have her stitched up, because they can't be fucking up her future value to a husband. Thighing is a way to show the baby's mother that she is to shut the fuck up and obey the men, or look what he will do to the baby. I wonder how many children are injured or die because of your's and MUQ's filthy god, allowing the babies to be raped?

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funeral will be called a "Good Riddance" celebration. Are you obsessed with poop? Just wear depends.
No, Dookie, the poop is still all yours. Deflection will not work in this instance, nobody is aiming to take it away from you.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Would that be before or after you have me killed for daring to not dance to my own ancestors gods? Would that be before or after you have gleefully imagined my death for daring to not bow to a conqueror nations stolen god tool? Would that be before or after you have me exiled from my own lands for daring to not bow to an Middle Eastern/Asian god?
Do you worship the gods of your peoples, or have you bowed to the men who use the stolen god tool Jehovah? Even the gods of their ancestors have been laid aside so that you might be more quickly conquered with a easily used and dirtier weapon against humanity.
This Asian god "Jehovah" who would make you eat your children, or allow you to rape an infant within seconds of his birth, is who you dare to condemn me for not bowing to? You and MUQ can both eat shit and die. You have made a choice and you stick by it, no matter what you learn of your filthy god.
The Christain bible god would make you eat your children, he is also the same Jewish god who will let a girl three years and one day old be raped into marriage, no marriage license needed, just rape her, with Jehovah's blessing. He is also the same Islamic god, now called Allah, who let's men, brothers, fathers, uncles, and close family friends, of babies "thigh" them as soon as they are born.
"Thighing" means to touch with them with the man's penis, all over their bodies, in their mouths, in their rectums and with girls in the vagina. If they tear the baby girls body, then they have to pay to have her stitched up, because they can't be fucking up her future value to a husband. Thighing is a way to show the baby's mother that she is to shut the fuck up and obey the men, or look what he will do to the baby. I wonder how many children are injured or die because of your's and MUQ's filthy god, allowing the babies to be raped?
A good question.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I feel that God is many things to many people.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Jumper The Wise wrote:
I feel that God is many things to many people.
Judging by the posts of the 'true believers','god' is whatever they want it to be at the moment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>No, Dookie, the poop is still all yours. Deflection will not work in this instance, nobody is aiming to take it away from you.
Depends!

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educational Barrier. Yep personified sh!ts all the time.
Dookie, everyone shits, or else they die. Also Dookie, healthy people shit with regularity.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>A good question.
Many questions, and even more statements, and you have seen one as good?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by the posts of the 'true believers','god' is whatever they want it to be at the moment.
Terry do you know English?

Here are a few pointer that you must have forgotten or maybe you've not
Learned this stuff yet.

"Indeed, it would be rather juvenile to misspell God simply in order to insult theists. If such an atheist had so little respect for another person, why even waste the time writing to them in the first place, much less deliberately trying to hurt them at the same time? While that may actually be the case with some atheists who write the word 'god' with a lowercase 'g,' "

http://atheism.about.com/od/doesgodexist/a/ca...

"The use of capitalization, as for a proper noun, has persisted to disambiguate the concept of a singular God, specifically the Christian God, from pagan deities for which lower case god has continued to be applied, mirroring the use of Latin deus. Pronouns referring to God are also often capitalized and are traditionally in the masculine gender, i.e. "He", "Him", "His" etc.[12][13] However, some people have referred to God in feminine terms, such as "She" and "Her". "

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_ (word)

"god-– Lowercase this when used as a prefix. Examples: godchild, goddaughter, godfather, godlike, godliness, godmother, godsend, godson, godspeed. Do not hyphenate
gods and goddesses – Capitalize God and similar names of the deity of a monotheistic religion: Allah, God, God the Father, Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, Jehovah, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer, the Son of God, the Son of Man, Yahweh. Lowercase the personal pronouns he, him, thee, they, thou, who, whose, in references to monotheistic deities. Lowercase gods andgoddesses in references to the deities of polytheistic religions, but capitalize formal names. Lowercase god in references to false gods. He made money her god."

http://www.gcsu.edu/communications/g.htm

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends!
I am sure that they do appreciate your endorsement of their products.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>Many questions, and even more statements, and you have seen one as good?
I dare not say.You seem to be much more intelligent than I am,so it would be pointless to make any sort of rebuttal on my part.
But then,there are so many things I wonder about.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

We could call your mythical god Turd. Would you like that better?
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Learned this stuff yet.
"Indeed, it would be rather juvenile to misspell God simply in order to insult theists. If such an atheist had so little respect for another person, why even waste the time writing to them in the first place, much less deliberately trying to hurt them at the same time? While that may actually be the case with some atheists who write the word 'god' with a lowercase 'g,' "
"The use of capitalization, as for a proper noun, has persisted to disambiguate the concept of a singular God, specifically the Christian God, from pagan deities for which lower case god has continued to be applied, mirroring the use of Latin deus. Pronouns referring to God are also often capitalized and are traditionally in the masculine gender, i.e. "He", "Him", "His" etc.[12][13] However, some people have referred to God in feminine terms, such as "She" and "Her". "
"god-– Lowercase this when used as a prefix. Examples: godchild, goddaughter, godfather, godlike, godliness, godmother, godsend, godson, godspeed. Do not hyphenate
gods and goddesses – Capitalize God and similar names of the deity of a monotheistic religion: Allah, God, God the Father, Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, Jehovah, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer, the Son of God, the Son of Man, Yahweh. Lowercase the personal pronouns he, him, thee, they, thou, who, whose, in references to monotheistic deities. Lowercase gods andgoddesses in references to the deities of polytheistic religions, but capitalize formal names. Lowercase god in references to false gods. He made money her god."

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I've read several of his books. I was pointing out his credentials, and the fact he believes Jesus was a real person.
Soooo, since he has become agnostic then he believes a man named Jesus actually existed but isn't sure whether he was actually supernaturally conceived, had a divine purpose or is the son of a possible nonexistant god.
I think I've got it. Thank you so much for....erm....clearing that up.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you use it constantly? Lol! You just poop away! Lol! Well your family is probably tired of cleaning your diapers. They are counting down the days for the Good Riddance funeral in your honor. Bwahahahahahahaha!
See there you go again, making a dumass out of your self. Dookie it is you obsessed with fecal matter and Depends, now I know you are not that old, but you are ringing some bells here. Is your name really Wayne?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>Terry do you know English?

Learned this stuff yet.

God is not a name, it is a title.
To proclaim one god as The God is obnoxious and disrespectful to other religious people.

The best part? Autocorrect doesn't capitalize the first letter of god, and even better, it doesn't even capitalize the first letter in "Jesus," even though that IS a proper noun.

Anyway, in short, you're complaining about people that don't coddle Christians, you aren't talking about the English language.
In the English language, "god" is most appropriate while "God" is not.
Unless you know an individual in person named God?

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Learned this stuff yet.
Former NBA player "God Shammgod" is an actual person and the only time I will capitalize the word 'god'. Until I am made aware of another actual person that has that name, and I need to reference it in a post, it will remain lower case unless I start a sentence with it.

BTW... how many names does the Christian god have anyway?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>See there you go again, making a dumass out of your self. Dookie it is you obsessed with fecal matter and Depends, now I know you are not that old, but you are ringing some bells here. Is your name really Wayne?
See there you go again, blaming people for your old age a your squirt problems. No big deal, that happens with old age. It will soon be over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,641 - 5,660 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••