Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
5,021 - 5,040 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try and create some thing better. So far you have only created drug addicts, alcoholics, sodomites and lesbians and rapists.
YoOu're so deluded you don't even realise all of those exist in every society in the world, including yours and not all of them are bad.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Also present in the muslim parts of muq's native India.
<quoted text>
I wonder what Muq thinks is going to happen to all his fellow Indians. Does he think the Hindu majority will be burning in a literal hell? I dont think he has thought this through.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Luckily I was in the jacuzzi when I read this. Cheers, poppet!
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been a fan cream pies.
I always enjoy your words though.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Much like the 72 virgins thing. Is that why those islamist bastards shot Malala Yousufzai in the head? Restocking?
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what Muq thinks is going to happen to all his fellow Indians. Does he think the Hindu majority will be burning in a literal hell? I dont think he has thought this through.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Abraham Lincoln

Our reliance is in the love of liberty which God has planted in our bosoms. Our defense is in the preservation of the spirit which prizes liberty as the heritage of all men, in all lands, everywhere.
--September 11, 1858 Speech at Edwardsville, Illinois

Did he say "God"? He must've been delusional.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
Abraham Lincoln
Our reliance is in the love of liberty which God has planted in our bosoms. Our defense is in the preservation of the spirit which prizes liberty as the heritage of all men, in all lands, everywhere.
--September 11, 1858 Speech at Edwardsville, Illinois
Did he say "God"? He must've been delusional.
Hint: most of the world is delusional

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You googled up butt scampering eh halfwit? Factually proving you wrong is just so easy.
Baaaaahaaaahaaaaa

Baaaaa haaaaahaaaaaa!!

You've got to read what liberty posted!!!

Be for warned you might die laughing!!!

BaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa!!!!!! Baaahaaahaaaa.

"Givemeliberty wrote:

"I am especially proud of my volunteer work and donations to the humanist cause. Every year I go to the Philippines and spend thousands on food,water, clothing and medicine for the needy there. After a horrific typhoon and flooding there I was there amongst others 14 hours a day handing out supplies, giving life saving injections and treatments to those who lost their home. I stood and watched as homeless children lined up easily 3 miles deep for a package of crackers sandwich fruit and bottle of water. Unwanted children who were born because the Christian ran theocracy light government makes it nearly impossible for a woman to obtain birth control. My wife is in pre-med classes and wants to practice medicine there free to help those poor children. Here in the states I collect donations for running in marathons with the money going to children's charities and cancer or HIV awareness programs.
I have seen first hand time and time again the damage and heart breaking situations brought on by theists. The same theists who come crawling to us to help fix their mess! Oh but while we are fixing it are we thanked? Nope. We barely get the figurative broom in hand and they are shrieking at us for not believing in their imaginary friend.
Honor? I guess it is a relative term. The dozen of urban low income students I assist for free with their biology and pharmaceutical homework at two different colleges locally would probably say good ole KJ is an alright dude.
Now if coming on topix and giving the theists a little taste of backbone, the theists who try to intimidate and silence non believers because they think we should all be meek and humble and tolerate their abuse and repeated logical fallacies makes me vile, Without reason, Disrespectful, In someone's opinion? So be it, hmmm I will chuckle about how vile And disrespectful I am Friday at U of L for the 6 hours I am assisting the students there as a volunteer. Or perhaps this summer as I am passing out thousands of dollars worth of free medicine and other essentials trying to save some more homeless from dying. Yes I was walking by a group of people there and they were huddled together praying loudly and crying. I looked in and a young girl was on the ground dying of dehydration. Instead of getting her water and rushing her to the hospital they stood there holding hands and praying! I grabbed my cell phone and called for an ambulance and started trying to get her to drink. Slowly she sipped the water as the praying continued. The ambulance came after almost an hour and reluctantly took her to the hospital, the paramedic said she was good as dead and best leave it in the hands of Jesus same thing the crowd thought. She died 18 hours later. They didn't even know her name and couldn't figure it out.
I guess I'll somehow deal with being called disrespectful.
<quoted text>"

He really thinks people would buy this crap! LOL

OMG!!!
Now that's funny!! LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

trekx wrote:
<quoted text>You can quote all the religious propaganda you want because of course there is no bias there right? LOL

The fact of the matter is yes there are other things we fight over and so getting rid of religion wont fix things over night but it is a major first step and one that must be made if we are to achieve any kind of world peace ...
"You can quote all the religious propaganda you want"

Why that's mighty nice of you to give me permission.

Your kidding right? World peace?

You're claiming if you can just get everyone to believe everything you believe we just might be able to achieve world peace. I think I've heard this one before.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>If I had a dime for every time that idiot was wrong I would be very rich.
If you had a dime!

"Every year I go to the Philippines and spend thousands on food,water, clothing and medicine for the needy there"

LOL

Baahaaaahaaaa!!!!!!

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a dime!
"Every year I go to the Philippines and spend thousands on food,water, clothing and medicine for the needy there"
LOL
Baahaaaahaaaa!!!!!!
I guess you don't know the difference between "passing out thousands of dollars worth of medicines" and "spend thousands on food, water, clothing and medicine..." Duh. He means he is passing out the medicine (that someone else purchased), not providing it.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try and create some thing better. So far you have only created drug addicts, alcoholics, sodomites and lesbians and rapists.
If your God is flawed at all, then he isn't God.

If I am flawed, that only proves I am human, it doesn't do a thing for your invisible magic, omniscient, omnipotent, flawed skydaddy.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I have spent a tidy sum of my own money and time assisting the poor there. That low IQ Christhole thinks only believers do charity work.

The atheist and secular community does far more for every needy cause than the godbot ran charities. The only difference is we don't make the people listen to a sermon before giving them their food and water or medication and other needed supplies.

Amazing that the sheeple are so deluded and brainwashed they don't realize it.
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't know the difference between "passing out thousands of dollars worth of medicines" and "spend thousands on food, water, clothing and medicine..." Duh. He means he is passing out the medicine (that someone else purchased), not providing it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you don't know the difference between "passing out thousands of dollars worth of medicines" and "spend thousands on food, water, clothing and medicine..." Duh. He means he is passing out the medicine (that someone else purchased), not providing it.
Better read it again!

Baaaahaaaahaaaaa!!

LOL

"I go to the Philippines and spend thousands"

LOL!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>If your God is flawed at all, then he isn't God.

If I am flawed, that only proves I am human, it doesn't do a thing for your invisible magic, omniscient, omnipotent, flawed skydaddy.
Making rules for God to follow again?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

The word is forewarned btw Mr. low IQ reject. So you think doing charity work is funny? Perhaps to someone like you it is, I on the other hand am proud of my charity work here in the states and down in the Philippines.

Helping my fellow humans out in times of need is my greatest honor and still brings me joy to this day when I receive an email or Facebook message from a fellow volunteer or thank you notes from some I have helped. It's how I met the gorgeous young lady who would one day be my wife as she with some friends were also assisting during the flooding in Manila.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaahaaaahaaaaa
Baaaaa haaaaahaaaaaa!!
You've got to read what liberty posted!!!
Be for warned you might die laughing!!!
BaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa!!!!!! Baaahaaahaaaa.
"Givemeliberty wrote:
"I am especially proud of my volunteer work and donations to the humanist cause. Every year I go to the Philippines and spend thousands on food,water, clothing and medicine for the needy there. After a horrific typhoon and flooding there I was there amongst others 14 hours a day handing out supplies, giving life saving injections and treatments to those who lost their home. I stood and watched as homeless children lined up easily 3 miles deep for a package of crackers sandwich fruit and bottle of water. Unwanted children who were born because the Christian ran theocracy light government makes it nearly impossible for a woman to obtain birth control. My wife is in pre-med classes and wants to practice medicine there free to help those poor children. Here in the states I collect donations for running in marathons with the money going to children's charities and cancer or HIV awareness programs.
I have seen first hand time and time again the damage and heart breaking situations brought on by theists. The same theists who come crawling to us to help fix their mess! Oh but while we are fixing it are we thanked? Nope. We barely get the figurative broom in hand and they are shrieking at us for not believing in their imaginary friend.
Honor? I guess it is a relative term. The dozen of urban low income students I assist for free with their biology and pharmaceutical homework at two different colleges locally would probably say good ole KJ is an alright dude.
Now if coming on topix and giving the theists a little taste of backbone, the theists who try to intimidate and silence non believers because they think we should all be meek and humble and tolerate their abuse and repeated logical fallacies makes me vile, Without reason, Disrespectful, In someone's opinion? So be it, hmmm I will chuckle about how vile And disrespectful I am Friday at U of L for the 6 hours I am assisting the students there as a volunteer. Or perhaps this summer as I am passing out thousands of dollars worth of free medicine and other essentials trying to save some more homeless from dying. Yes I was walking by a group of people there and they were huddled together praying loudly and crying. I looked in and a young girl was on the ground dying of dehydration. Instead of getting her water and rushing her to the hospital they stood there holding hands and praying! I grabbed my cell phone and called for an ambulance and started trying to get her to drink. Slowly she sipped the water as the praying continued. The ambulance came after almost an hour and reluctantly took her to the hospital, the paramedic said she was good as dead and best leave it in the hands of Jesus same thing the crowd thought. She died 18 hours later. They didn't even know her name and couldn't figure it out.
I guess I'll somehow deal with being called disrespectful.
<quoted text>"
He really thinks people would buy this crap! LOL
OMG!!!
Now that's funny!! LOL

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Making rules for God to follow again?
Not for an actual unflawed God no ... got one? Thought not!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>I have spent a tidy sum of my own money and time assisting the poor there. That low IQ Christhole thinks only believers do charity work.

The atheist and secular community does far more for every needy cause than the godbot ran charities. The only difference is we don't make the people listen to a sermon before giving them their food and water or medication and other needed supplies.

Amazing that the sheeple are so deluded and brainwashed they don't realize it.
"I have spent a tidy sum of my own money and time assisting the poor there"

LOL. Lie on top of lie.
"You" the most crudest atheist on these threads spending thousands of your own money on poor old little Christians.

Ya right!

BAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA

Can you say IQ check time? LOL!!!!

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Better read it again!
Baaaahaaaahaaaaa!!
LOL
"I go to the Philippines and spend thousands"
LOL!!!
Why do you find that so hard to believe? There are plenty of people who spend their own money doing volunteer work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>The word is forewarned btw Mr. low IQ reject. So you think doing charity work is funny? Perhaps to someone like you it is, I on the other hand am proud of my charity work here in the states and down in the Philippines.

Helping my fellow humans out in times of need is my greatest honor and still brings me joy to this day when I receive an email or Facebook message from a fellow volunteer or thank you notes from some I have helped. It's how I met the gorgeous young lady who would one day be my wife as she with some friends were also assisting during the flooding in Manila.
You mean your wife the Christian?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

We have a big Mexican problem here in our comunity.

The Baptists can't make a good taco for the life of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••