Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

United States

#5185 Feb 4, 2013
Man has done plenty of killing in the name of god.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Oh shoooooooor....and without religion man will have no reason to kill his fellow man.....because atheists are all enlightened reason individuals. Uh huh.....lack of faith in a deity, or the supernatural, does not automatically make a person peaceful.

United States

#5186 Feb 4, 2013
First hit on google. So you admit that you indeed were talking about shooting non believers in the head. Christian morality for all to see.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5187 Feb 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>I figured you would, gulping spunk for Christ.
It takes a real man to misquote someone, jackhole. What you got to be so ashamed about? Plenty of men suck other men off at truck stops.

Location hidden

#5188 Feb 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You were made to swallow spunk as a little girl!?!?!?? Your male family members or preacher? Both?
lol Just because I call him Daddy don't mean we're related. And you leave Bro. Thomas out of this. A girl had to learn somehow.

Location hidden

#5189 Feb 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You were made to swallow spunk as a little girl!?!?!?? Your male family members or preacher? Both?
Seriously, I'm not gonna be able to pray anymore without thinking about sucking my husband off. Thanks a lot, guys. You atheists ruin everything. You and your filthy filthy minds.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5190 Feb 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>First hit on google. So you admit that you indeed were talking about shooting non believers in the head. Christian morality for all to see.
Still LMAO

Location hidden

#5191 Feb 4, 2013
Barry O wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good list, but some on the list had elements of religion in the reasons for war or to rally citizens. But there have been many wars fought over religion. Just a couple for examples: Muslim expansion across north Africa and into Southern Europe. Christian crusades. America's expansion across the continent all in the belief that God intended it. Disagree with breakup of Yugoslavia listed above- Christian Serbians and Croats regularly targeted ethnic Muslims. Irish revolution- lets look at Northern Ireland and the fighting between Catholics and Protestants.
Also look at Europe's Thrity Year war- which was fought between Catholics and Protestants- resulting in 8 million dead. Look at 9/11 and the resulting Afghan invasion- started by Osama Bin Laden and his belief in strict Wahabism. During the Cold War Americans would regularly refer to Communist as God less heathen. So to say religion does not influence or is not responsible for wars is just outright wrong. Hell, I didn't even go back to King David or even Moses. Religion sells.
Men will always find reasons for war.
Millions have been killed for having the wrong colour of eyes.
Barry O

United States

#5192 Feb 4, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Men will always find reasons for war.
Millions have been killed for having the wrong colour of eyes.
Yes, and I am not saying in a God less world wars will not be fought. We have God less leaders who use religion to fuel hate and religious difference to start wars.

United States

#5193 Feb 4, 2013
You and Adam Lanza both. Might as well laugh because you have been caught lying not much else you can do.

Just no shooting sprees regardless of your Christian born desire to.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Still LMAO

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5194 Feb 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a muslim to blow up or something?
Madone! What a chooch!

United States

#5195 Feb 4, 2013
You said you were swallowing spunk as a little girl. And this Brother Thomas your church man was molesting you as a child? Teaching children as you called it is not approved in a secular society. It is commonplace in the Christian world sadly children being victimized like this.
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Just because I call him Daddy don't mean we're related. And you leave Bro. Thomas out of this. A girl had to learn somehow.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5196 Feb 4, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban Dictionary
Ooogah Boogah
Butt sex
As in death by Ooogah Boogah
Were you Googling butt sex again?

Location hidden

#5197 Feb 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You and Adam Lanza both. Might as well laugh because you have been caught lying not much else you can do.

Just no shooting sprees regardless of your Christian born desire to.
ROFLMAO!!!!

Location hidden

#5198 Feb 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Were you Googling butt sex again?
Nope

One does not use a dictionary by entering the definition and getting a word.

It works the other way around.

Lexington, KY

#5199 Feb 4, 2013
You googled up butt scampering eh halfwit? Factually proving you wrong is just so easy.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
One does not use a dictionary by entering the definition and getting a word.
It works the other way around.

Location hidden

#5200 Feb 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You said you were swallowing spunk as a little girl. And this Brother Thomas your church man was molesting you as a child? Teaching children as you called it is not approved in a secular society. It is commonplace in the Christian world sadly children being victimized like this.
Hahahaha That's it? Okay. First off, I'm not Catholic. And beloved Bro Thomas (fictional though he may be) was not a priest. Also, somebody had to teach me (hypothetically speaking) how to "serve" in an oral manner. I'm just grateful that good ole fake Bro Thomas was there to teach me. Now. Don't you have a trucker to go service?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5201 Feb 4, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
As indicated before, no sexual contact is required as he is spirit. The only need for physical contact in my relationship with my husband in the first place is to show my affection. That's no longer needed in an intimate relationship with spirit. Nevertheless service is service. One is primal, utterly human, and physical. The other is spiritual and not at all physical. Both are equally intimate.
If you say so .... AFAIK you were the one giving away the free bj's.

Lexington, KY

#5202 Feb 4, 2013
What was the other screen name you posted under? Crazy b!tch who humiliated herself on here with her insane babbling. Usually your lots humiliates themselves as you are doing and when they dig themselves to deep switch screen names.
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha That's it? Okay. First off, I'm not Catholic. And beloved Bro Thomas (fictional though he may be) was not a priest. Also, somebody had to teach me (hypothetically speaking) how to "serve" in an oral manner. I'm just grateful that good ole fake Bro Thomas was there to teach me. Now. Don't you have a trucker to go service?

Location hidden

#5203 Feb 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>If you say so .... AFAIK you were the one giving away the free bj's.
Lol To my husband, as originally indicated. Shall I charge him instead? Wouldn't that be prostitution?

Location hidden

#5204 Feb 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>What was the other screen name you posted under? Crazy b!tch who humiliated herself on here with her insane babbling. Usually your lots humiliates themselves as you are doing and when they dig themselves to deep switch screen names.
No other screen name. Just this one, arrogant product of baboon lovin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 16 min ChristineM 2,378
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Joe fortuna 232,927
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Thinking 23,201
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 3 hr Thinking 150
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 9 hr Thinking 3
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 18 hr Mikko 2
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 19 hr Thinking 3
More from around the web