So you merely want to take the path of least resistance. IOW, "goddidit" gives you an excuse to be intellectually lazy and sloppy.<quoted text>
What is easier to swallow one God or all of this?
The Big Bang
1) when nothing exploded creating everything.
2) when a singularity (that came from?) blew up creating everything
3) a bouncing universe (that started when?)
1) rain falling on rocks created life
1) one speck of life mutating to form all life that ever was and is alive today.
Again, your problem, not mine.