Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
3,621 - 3,640 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#3797 Jan 18, 2013
Another empty threat from another empty religitard.

PS: When will islamic Female Genital Mutilation end?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not own this thread and you have no "right" to "demand" people to follow "Your ways".
So just shut up and if you do not like my posts, look the other way and let it be for reading of other people.
This is MY warning to you and other members of your "gang"
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#3798 Jan 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Another empty threat from another empty religitard.
PS: When will islamic Female Genital Mutilation end?
<quoted text>
Everyday, female genital mutilation occurs in America and Europe. Sex reassignment surgery is routinely performed. Have you protested it in your own country? Nope. Everyday penises are cut all over North America, Israel, the Middle East, Korea, Pakistan, Indonesia etc, yet you do not protest. Why not? Why not go protest Jewish bris? You only attack Muslims because you are a bigot and racist. Run along. Beat it, you scumbag!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#3799 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not own this thread and you have no "right" to "demand" people to follow "Your ways".
So just shut up and if you do not like my posts, look the other way and let it be for reading of other people.
Muck, stop spamming. While you have every right to post, your spamming is annoying.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#3800 Jan 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
In Saudi? You get arrested.
Most other places, respect is due.
<quoted text>
UNTIL THE STUDENT RAPE-MURDER MADE HEADLINES IN INDIA, THE MASSIVE SEXUAL HARASSMENT, MOLESTATION AND RAPE CULTURE OF INDIA EXISTED WITH IMPUNITY, and not much has changed, so far. The groping culture of sexual molestation in Japan operates on a massive scale, daily!!! The fact you are either ignorant of this or choose to ignore it means you are either too stupid to know or too unethical to care. Run along and take the Pigs in the House of Saud with you!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#3801 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
My challenge still stands and still remains viable and unanswered
WHERE IS THE 100% PROOF THAT JESUS AND THE BIBLE ARE NOT FICTIONAL???

Fact is that there is zero proof that Jesus Christ is a historical character. There is a consensus amongst credible historians that the bible is a work of fiction and Jesus and Moses are fictional characters, along with all the other key characters in the bible.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#3802 Jan 18, 2013
Female penises? Of children?

Don't you dare play the race card on me, cuntard. You know nothing about my family's ethnicity.

islam is no more a race than auto erotic asphyxiation is.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday, female genital mutilation occurs in America and Europe. Sex reassignment surgery is routinely performed. Have you protested it in your own country? Nope. Everyday penises are cut all over North America, Israel, the Middle East, Korea, Pakistan, Indonesia etc, yet you do not protest. Why not? Why not go protest Jewish bris? You only attack Muslims because you are a bigot and racist. Run along. Beat it, you scumbag!
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#3803 Jan 18, 2013
Calm down, dear.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
UNTIL THE STUDENT RAPE-MURDER MADE HEADLINES IN INDIA, THE MASSIVE SEXUAL HARASSMENT, MOLESTATION AND RAPE CULTURE OF INDIA EXISTED WITH IMPUNITY, and not much has changed, so far. The groping culture of sexual molestation in Japan operates on a massive scale, daily!!! The fact you are either ignorant of this or choose to ignore it means you are either too stupid to know or too unethical to care. Run along and take the Pigs in the House of Saud with you!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#3804 Jan 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Female penises? Of children?
Don't you dare play the race card on me, cuntard. You know nothing about my family's ethnicity.
islam is no more a race than auto erotic asphyxiation is.
<quoted text>
PLEASE GO ASK YOUR TEACHER ABOUT HUMAN ANATOMY BECAUSE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY CONFUSED and don't know much. "Female penises" don't exist except in your cretinous mind. As for your racism, it goes with being stupid. Your family's inbreeding ethnicity is irrelevant. Run along. Scram.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#3805 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
No the wolf was selectively bred into the chihuahua like other breads if dig. Woe you are new showing utter ignorance.
So then, breeding populations get separated (selected) often in nature. That's how one species can be "selectively" bred into different species without a designer's intervention.

Evolution is a fact. Deal with it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#3806 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just admit that you are stumped, you do not have 100% irrefutable evidence for evolution.
So what? There is all sorts of evidence for evolution, and the buy-bull story of creation is clearly absurd.

Santa Monica, CA

#3807 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
One 100% irrefutable fact about evolution, lol at your DNA, YHVH created it.
The story of Adam and Eve makes it clear that the people who made up the story didn't know about DNA. And the story is not compatible with the existence of DNA.

The theory of evolution is compatible with the existence of DNA. DNA fits in perfectly with the theory, in fact changes in DNA (mutation) drive evolution.

Santa Monica, CA

#3808 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Prediction is not scientific; fact is scientific.(snip)
Puleeezeee...take a 4th grade science class. Prediction is one of the most important tools of science!

Santa Monica, CA

#3809 Jan 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
In Saudi? You get arrested.
Most other places, respect is due.
<quoted text>
Bummer. I was groped once, went to court. What a waste of time. If that were to happen again, I'd break the guy's fingers, and tell him he's lucky I was in a good mood.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#3810 Jan 18, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muck, stop spamming. While you have every right to post, your spamming is annoying.
You should learn how to take a pinch of salt with your daily sugar!! I also feel annoyed by all that crap you people write, did you hear me complaining?

What sort of "freedom of speech and expression" you people preach tot he world?
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#3811 Jan 18, 2013
My sister's friend was sent over there in the middle east as a female MP.at an army base.
Some Saudi guy asked this male soldier if she was for sale and tried to buy her.They had to send her home because she tried pull her side arm on that dude.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3812 Jan 18, 2013
sarafina wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommorow doesn't exist but you trust it will come nevertheless.
Because we have had repeated proof of it all our lives and all of history occurred day after day. We have constructed measures of time and it has stayed the course.

We could tell if we were on a collision course with a giant asteroid that might destroy this planet, we could measure if the sun was going super nova, there may be other things that we don't know about, who's to say?

Until we have proof otherwise, we will continue to operate on past proof. Have you ever tossed a quarter in the air? Did it fall to the ground? Will it fall to the ground the next time or just float in the air....you tell me.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3813 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been down this line for the past weeks go back and read it.
Who could stomach reading all of your posts? Barf....

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#3814 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3815 Jan 18, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyday, female genital mutilation occurs in America and Europe. Sex reassignment surgery is routinely performed. Have you protested it in your own country? Nope. Everyday penises are cut all over North America, Israel, the Middle East, Korea, Pakistan, Indonesia etc, yet you do not protest. Why not? Why not go protest Jewish bris? You only attack Muslims because you are a bigot and racist. Run along. Beat it, you scumbag!
Good point.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3816 Jan 18, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>UNTIL THE STUDENT RAPE-MURDER MADE HEADLINES IN INDIA, THE MASSIVE SEXUAL HARASSMENT, MOLESTATION AND RAPE CULTURE OF INDIA EXISTED WITH IMPUNITY, and not much has changed, so far. The groping culture of sexual molestation in Japan operates on a massive scale, daily!!! The fact you are either ignorant of this or choose to ignore it means you are either too stupid to know or too unethical to care. Run along and take the Pigs in the House of Saud with you!!!
TOKYO--Japanese police will next week launch a crackdown against sexual molesters on Tokyo's rush-hour trains, officials and news reports said Thursday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristINSANITY is... 226,323
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 1 hr Jaimie 46
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr NightSerf 420
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 3 hr Patrick 27
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 3 hr Patrick 172
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Patrick 21,501
100% Faith Free 7 hr Thinking 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••