Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3777 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
My belief in the creation by YHVH is based on me knowing with 100% certainty. No delusions here
It seems like the height of delusion to me. What *evidence* do you have for the existence of YHVH? What predictions does the existence of YHVH make that differ from the standard predictions of science and that are testable?

Here are a couple 'falsified' claims from your scriptures:

1. The Exodus. It never happened. In fact, the early Jews were native to the mountains of Judea.

2. The age of the Earth. The Torah can be used to obtain an age for the earth that is less than 10,000 years. This has been falsified by many different lines of evidence, from the existence of fossils, to the way that mountains form, to the radioactive decay of nuclides.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3778 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
My belief in the creation by YHVH is based on me knowing with 100% certainty. No delusions here
Based on what evidence?

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#3779 Jan 18, 2013
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what evidence?
We have been down this line for the past weeks go back and read it.

#3780 Jan 18, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim it is a fact that the universe is created, but you have provided no evidence of this. Yes, we can all see the universe, but the mere existence of the universe does NOT show it is created by an intelligence. That is a much harder standard to prove.
<quoted text>
And that has been given to you. But, to be a scientific fact does NOT require 100% certainty. Evolution makes testable predictions that are observable (so it is science) and it is a fact that species change over geological time, so evolution is a fact.
Prediction is not scientific; fact is scientific. It was evolutionists who redefined the meaning if 'theory' so they could use the myth (lie) of evolution as science. It never has been science it never will be science.

Anthing adapting, using its inbuilt design feature to adapt, is not evolution as defined by the myth (lie) if evolution founders. It is simple adaptation to environmental stimulus, that is not evolution.

Location hidden

#3781 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been down this line for the past weeks go back and read it.
I have gone back many pages and not seen any positive evidence provided by you.

Please present it. It shouldn't be difficult to name your best evidence.

Location hidden

#3782 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Prediction is not scientific; fact is scientific.
Prediction has always been scientific.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
Anthing adapting, using its inbuilt design feature to adapt, is not evolution as defined by the myth (lie) if evolution founders. It is simple adaptation to environmental stimulus, that is not evolution.
If adaptations are passed on through reproduction and this causes a chance in the populations' allele frequencies, yes, that is evolution.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3783 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Prediction is not scientific; fact is scientific. It was evolutionists who redefined the meaning if 'theory' so they could use the myth (lie) of evolution as science. It never has been science it never will be science.
I've been reading your posts and now feel somehow dumber having done so. Seriously... how hard do you have to work to maintain the level of ignorance you so proudly display??

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#3784 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong once again, I do not presume YHVH God of Israel created the universe I know He did With 100% confidence.
Well then, you should be able to come up with some irrefutable evidence that he actually exists. Bring him around for dinner maybe? He knows where I am. I'll wait .....

Dumbazz!!!

#3785 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
So then a grey wolf "adapted" into a chihuahua and you adapted into a Dumbazz! Right?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3786 Jan 18, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, you should be able to come up with some irrefutable evidence that he actually exists. Bring him around for dinner maybe? He knows where I am. I'll wait .....
Dumbazz!!!
So will he...you're bound to see him sooner or later.

#3787 Jan 18, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So will he...you're bound to see him sooner or later.
Who? Quetzalcoatl? http://www.godchecker.com

#3788 Jan 18, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So then a grey wolf "adapted" into a chihuahua and you adapted into a Dumbazz! Right?
No the wolf was selectively bred into the chihuahua like other breads if dig. Woe you are new showing utter ignorance.

#3789 Jan 18, 2013
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gone back many pages and not seen any positive evidence provided by you.
Please present it. It shouldn't be difficult to name your best evidence.
You have joined the discussion at an extremely late stage look back some more.

#3790 Jan 18, 2013
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Prediction has always been scientific.
<quoted text>
If adaptations are passed on through reproduction and this causes a chance in the populations' allele frequencies, yes, that is evolution.
Many physics make prediction is that your science. Adaptation is a design feature, adaptation dies not bring about new species, only adapted ones.

#3791 Jan 18, 2013
My challenge still stands and still remains viable and unanswered

#3792 Jan 18, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? Quetzalcoatl? http://www.godchecker.com
You are way dumber than I ever thought.

#3793 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Many physics make prediction is that your science. Adaptation is a design feature, adaptation dies not bring about new species, only adapted ones.
Sorry that should read ' psychic' not 'physics'.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#3794 Jan 18, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that should read ' psychic' not 'physics'.
That's OK it is still a meaningless post.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#3795 Jan 18, 2013
In Saudi? You get arrested.

Most other places, respect is due.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens if you grab a groper's finger and break it? Snap! Crackle! Pop!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#3796 Jan 18, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
We have been exceedingly patient with you Muq but the time has come for you to start having a back and forth conversation and not just spam the boards with off topic walls of text. You need to start answering questions, like.
What is your opinion of Muslims mutilation of female baby's genitals?
Do you think Muslim suicide bombers go to heaven and have a palace with 72 virgins awaiting them? A simple yes or no would answer this.
Do you believe in the holy she-camel of Allah that is spoke of in the Quran as a prophecy? Again a simple yes or no would answer this.
Time to step up your game and you have been amply warned that your off topic spam walls of text will be reported for mass deletion. The better way is to post a brief line or two from it and ten provide a link. There is a far better chance it will be read and a far better chance that it won't be deleted for violating topix terms and conditions.
<quoted text>
You do not own this thread and you have no "right" to "demand" people to follow "Your ways".

So just shut up and if you do not like my posts, look the other way and let it be for reading of other people.

This is MY warning to you and other members of your "gang"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min ChristineM 2,331
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 32 min _Bad Company 126
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 42 min _Bad Company 23,190
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 232,806
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 2 hr Crazy Mess 1
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 18 hr Thinking 28
God' existence 18 hr Thinking 57
More from around the web