Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
3,481 - 3,500 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok find them, I just want one who says that the myth (LIE) of evolution is 100% factual. GO FOR IT I am still waiting.

You asked for a scientist who backed evolution. That's not the same thing as saying evolution is 100% factual.

Take a science class. Please.

And I have proved that the story in Genesis is 100% fictional.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
As I previously have explained I have been there and done that and rejected the attempt to brainwash me into believing the myth (lie) of evolution. I do not need to take any more biology classes to remain un-brainwashed.
IOW, you failed the class.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

For the very last time:.........
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 1:4 talks about night and day. This was before the sun was created.…………..
Eve was made from Adam's rib.……………..
The Noah's Ark story is absurd on so many levels,………………
Your challenge is meaningless…………………
Take a 6th grade science class and learn why.
All the above have previously been debunked so don't try to look smart because you are not.
1) Day and night in Genesis are a measurement of time.
2) It is spelled B…..I…..B…..L….E.
3) YHVH created the plants prior to the sun because he chose to.
4) YHVH changed the DNA to make Eve a woman, did you priest darwin know about DNA do you I doubt it.
5) There are not 70.000 kinds of birds.
6) Insects are very small
7) There was no Antarctica until after the flood.

If you still claim as you have in the past that the myth (lie) of evolution is fact then put you money where your mouth is and take up the challenge.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for a scientist who backed evolution. That's not the same thing as saying evolution is 100% factual.
I guess you need to take a reading class, I never asked for anyone who just backed evolution I know there are many, many brainwashed folk out there.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
For the very last time:.........
<quoted text>
All the above have previously been debunked so don't try to look smart because you are not.
1) Day and night in Genesis are a measurement of time.
Not what it says.
"And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."
Genesis 1:4-5
See, it's not just a measure of time. It's dark and light, before there is a sun.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
2) It is spelled B…..I…..B…..L….E.
3) YHVH created the plants prior to the sun because he chose to.
Wrong. It's a story made up by Bronze Age goat herders who didn't know that without the sun, the earth would be close to 0 Kelvin, and plants couldnlot live at that temperature. Not even for a second.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
4) YHVH changed the DNA to make Eve a woman, did you priest darwin know about DNA do you I doubt it.
Again, wrong. The story was made up by people who didn't know DNA existed. And while the existence of DNA doesn't fit in with that creation myth, it fits in perfectly with the theory of evolution.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
5) There are not 70.000 kinds of birds.
There are at least 10K species of birds, and Noah was supposed to have 7 pair of each kind. Do the math.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
6) Insects are very small
Have you been in a room with just one fly?
Colin The Zionist wrote:
7) There was no Antarctica until after the flood.
That's why I asked how they got from the Ark to Antarctica, not from Antarctica to the Ark. So, did they waddle?
Colin The Zionist wrote:
If you still claim as you have in the past that the myth (lie) of evolution is fact then put you money where your mouth is and take up the challenge.
Your challenge is meaningless. You don't understand science, and clearly get your ideas from creation "science" people. You don't understand proof in the scientific sense.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you need to take a reading class, I never asked for anyone who just backed evolution I know there are many, many brainwashed folk out there.
"OH, this is so funny ( Ha ha ha ha, snigger snigger), you lot are so pathetic, you cant even find one real scientist who will back evolution what a croc."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TSQMQC5MF...

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I see then we don't agree, the myth (LIE) of evolution is just that a myth (LIE) perpetrated by man to attempt to oppose YHVH God of Israel,
Evolution does NOT "oppose" any deity. Science never says anything about religions one way or the other. Most religions understand this and have reconciled their faith with it.

Your scientific education is too poor to even begin to understand it, and your faith is just too weak to deal with it.

That's pitiful.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"OH, this is so funny ( Ha ha ha ha, snigger snigger), you lot are so pathetic, you cant even find one real scientist who will back evolution what a croc."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TSQMQC5MF...
I guess you forgot to read the first post. What a croc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution does NOT "oppose" any deity. Science never says anything about religions one way or the other. Most religions understand this and have reconciled their faith with it.
Your scientific education is too poor to even begin to understand it, and your faith is just too weak to deal with it.
That's pitiful.
And yet you fail to address my challenge now that is pitiful.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of understanding of how science works is not a problem with the science. Your challenge shows just how little you understand of science.

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOST, I don't think so you are yet to provide just one real scientist who claims that the myth (LIE) of evolution is 100% factual. Until then I have WON,
Richard Dawkins believes evolution is 100% factual.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not what it says.
"And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."
Genesis 1:4-5
See, it's not just a measure of time. It's dark and light, before there is a sun.
<quoted text>
Wrong. It's a story made up by Bronze Age goat herders who didn't know that without the sun, the earth would be close to 0 Kelvin, and plants couldnlot live at that temperature. Not even for a second.
<quoted text>
Again, wrong. The story was made up by people who didn't know DNA existed. And while the existence of DNA doesn't fit in with that creation myth, it fits in perfectly with the theory of evolution.
<quoted text>
There are at least 10K species of birds, and Noah was supposed to have 7 pair of each kind. Do the math.
<quoted text>
Have you been in a room with just one fly?
<quoted text>
That's why I asked how they got from the Ark to Antarctica, not from Antarctica to the Ark. So, did they waddle?
<quoted text>
Your challenge is meaningless. You don't understand science, and clearly get your ideas from creation "science" people. You don't understand proof in the scientific sense.
1) You need to learn Hebrew to understand time as used in the Bible.
2) Again you forget you are dealing with the creator of everything, not some silly little myth
3) DNA fits perfectly into creation it is the myth followers who have had to massage time to fit it in.
4) Not all birds are clean.
5) Like all animals they migrated from the arks landing point. By the way they can swim or did you not know that,
6) My challenge proves that you lot have been lying from the beginning and that you lie to our school children there is no proof for the myth (lie) of evolution if there was someone would have taken it up, you also cannot name one real scientist who full 100% backs evolution as fact (ha ha ha ) You lot of misguided brainwashed myth lovers loose once again.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you forgot to read the first post. What a croc
You said:
" I never asked for anyone who just backed evolution ", I showed where you did.
Why try to deny that simple fact?

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
This freak isn't into argument, just contradiction. Not much use even as a religious wak.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You need to learn Hebrew to understand time as used in the Bible.
Hebrew, smebrew. The story has day and night before there is a sun. And plants growing before there is a sun.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
2) Again you forget you are dealing with the creator of everything, not some silly little myth
It's a silly little myth, and the absurdities in the story show it's a silly little myth.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
3) DNA fits perfectly into creation it is the myth followers who have had to massage time to fit it in.
No, Eve would have been a man.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
4) Not all birds are clean.
"Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive on the face of all the earth." Genesis 7:3. Nothing about the birds being clean or unclean.

Colin The Zionist wrote:
5) Like all animals they migrated from the arks landing point. By the way they can swim or did you not know that,
LOL. Face it, the reality is the story was made up by people who didn't know penguins or Antarctica existed. They didn't know about the size or shape of the earth, nor the scope of life on it.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
6) My challenge proves that you lot have been lying from the beginning and that you lie to our school children there is no proof for the myth (lie) of evolution if there was someone would have taken it up, you also cannot name one real scientist who full 100% backs evolution as fact (ha ha ha ) You lot of misguided brainwashed myth lovers loose once again.
Your "challenge" proves you are scientifically illiterate. There is lots of evidence for evolution, and no reason to believe life hasn't evolved.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ozada wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Dawkins believes evolution is 100% factual.
Finally someone comes up with the name of the high priest of evolution, it took you an awful long time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ozada wrote:
<quoted text>
This freak isn't into argument, just contradiction. Not much use even as a religious wak.
And yet you fail to address my challenge now that is pitiful

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

[QUOTE who="Rose_NoHoYour "challenge" proves you are scientifically illiterate. There is lots of evidence for evolution, and no reason to believe life hasn't evolved.
[/QUOTE]

So much stupidity and you posses most of it, it would appear.

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Colon The Analist wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't understand it anyway. I think you are more bluff than brains.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Colin The idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
So much stupidity and you posses most of it, it would appear.
I have addressed it, I told you it's meaningless.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have addressed it, I told you it's meaningless.
He believes he is smarter than 500 Rabbi's. Even within his own cult, I bet he is a laughing stock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Dave Nelson 224,508
What does "Atheism" mean? 2 hr Patrick 34
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 2 hr Patrick 395
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 4 hr religionisillness 19
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Growupchildren 21,401
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr Growupchildren 245
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... Mon Liam R 21
•••
•••