Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#3433 Jan 14, 2013
albtraum wrote:
How can you debate with someone who denies fossil evidence? They can't even comprehend something they can hold in their hands and see as real.
*sighs*
Last time I held a fossil in my hand it proved one thing, something died. Now if you can prove the myth (lie) of evolution as fact with dead stuff please be so kind as to take up my challenge I am looking forward to reading your published paper
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#3434 Jan 14, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
You know so little about YHVH God of Israel. Both of those you define above will be very sad at judgment.
I have read every book about your god that I could find...MYTH ALL OF IT....Oh and even if the slightc hance your god is real...HE IS A MEAN NASTY WORTHLESS DO NOTHING GOD....NOT WORTH WORSHIP OR EVEN TALKING TO...YOU WASTE YOUR TIME ON A SLAVE MASTER.......
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#3435 Jan 14, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Better to die a nice kind good hearted athiest,then die a hate filled racist bigoted slime christian....
100% agree bro. All I have ever seen from religous types is conflict/death/distruction. NEVER! Intellegence or an inquiring mind. Sadly for thier ilk, brainwashing is the norm.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3436 Jan 14, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes many religious groups are trying to tell the brainwashed masses the the myth (lie) of evolution is just that a myth ( lie).
NO,*all* religions try to brainwash people into believing in a supernatural.

Evolution is a fact of this universe: species change over geological time.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3437 Jan 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets assume for a second you are right and atheists in power round up and kill millions. Why doesnt your loving Deity do anything about these atrocities? Why does God sit back and have a cigar whilst the "chosen people" are herded into gas chambers and murdered by their millions? Face it, the likely explanation is that there is no God. Or a God which is not concerned with the matters of human beings.
Satan is the ruler of this world.
Everysince he turned adam and eve against Yahweh or Jehovah. He challanged Gods soveringty and said that humans can rule themselves without and that he could turn everyone against him .
You can see this in the account of Job.
Also when satan offered jesus the kingdoms of the world in mathew 4 .

God has to prove to the angels and humans that humans cannot rule themselves.

God is already action in destroying satan system. Revelation brings out that false religion will be destroyed. it refers to an organzation that sits on many waters and many nations and tongues.. It also brings out its association with goverments being like a harlot. The biggestbevidence of all is that the book of revelation notes that it isbresponsible for deaths of many innocent ppl.
Revelation 16 ,17,18.

When the nations end religion only one will be still standing. The nations will think that their is no God but Yahweh or Jehovah the God of the bible is going to defend his ppl which is harmagehdon

According to ezekiel and other accounts he can stop their weapons, send them into confusion
But offcoursw his son michael or jesus will be the one to carry out this assault .

The bible also notes thaat satan and his demons will be abbysed.

I believe this is going to happen .because the prophesy about religion falling is happening in our day. the bible notes that before thw lastbdays the harlot or false religion reinged like a queen being untouched

But now false religion has been exposed more than ever.
it really is quite scary because it has fallin so much in the 20 and 21 century .

The bible says it will be like thief n the night when it is completely ended

It sounds like a movie but its to detailed to be fake.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3438 Jan 14, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Better to die a nice kind good hearted athiest,then die a hate filled racist bigoted slime christian....
Also, better to live a nice, kind, good hearted atheist than to die a hate filled, racist, bigoted xtian...;0)
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#3440 Jan 14, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO,*all* religions try to brainwash people into believing in a supernatural.
To extrapolate. ALL religions rely on brainwashing/ignorance for thier very survival. This is such an obvious fact! Pheew.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#3439 Jan 14, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I held a fossil in my hand it proved one thing, something died. Now if you can prove the myth (lie) of evolution as fact with dead stuff please be so kind as to take up my challenge I am looking forward to reading your published paper
Now hold several fossils of the same species from different time periods and see how they evolved (changed and adapted)....or not, I'm not sure your brain is up to such a heavy strain.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#3441 Jan 14, 2013
Leading question.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>And there aren't atheists guilty of the very same sin or is their identical behavior more acceptable somehow? Which it isn't.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#3442 Jan 14, 2013
Evolution is a fact, Yigal.
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Texas, USA

#3443 Jan 14, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
The above response clearly proves the following. 1) RHill cannot prove the myth (lie) of evolution is true. 2) RHill has serious doubts concerning evolution. 3) RHILL clearly knows very little about my faith. 4)RHILL seems to thing that some myth (lie) of evolution authors are immortal.
The above response clearly shows you crazier than a June Bug.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#3444 Jan 14, 2013
Why couldn't your god have done all this housework before?
Is your god not able to transcend time?
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is the ruler of this world.
Everysince he turned adam and eve against Yahweh or Jehovah. He challanged Gods soveringty and said that humans can rule themselves without and that he could turn everyone against him .
You can see this in the account of Job.
Also when satan offered jesus the kingdoms of the world in mathew 4 .
God has to prove to the angels and humans that humans cannot rule themselves.
God is already action in destroying satan system. Revelation brings out that false religion will be destroyed. it refers to an organzation that sits on many waters and many nations and tongues.. It also brings out its association with goverments being like a harlot. The biggestbevidence of all is that the book of revelation notes that it isbresponsible for deaths of many innocent ppl.
Revelation 16 ,17,18.
When the nations end religion only one will be still standing. The nations will think that their is no God but Yahweh or Jehovah the God of the bible is going to defend his ppl which is harmagehdon
According to ezekiel and other accounts he can stop their weapons, send them into confusion
But offcoursw his son michael or jesus will be the one to carry out this assault .
The bible also notes thaat satan and his demons will be abbysed.
I believe this is going to happen .because the prophesy about religion falling is happening in our day. the bible notes that before thw lastbdays the harlot or false religion reinged like a queen being untouched
But now false religion has been exposed more than ever.
it really is quite scary because it has fallin so much in the 20 and 21 century .
The bible says it will be like thief n the night when it is completely ended
It sounds like a movie but its to detailed to be fake.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#3445 Jan 14, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean when you say "proof"?

Do you mean 100% absolute certainty with no doubt whatsoever?

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Texas, USA

#3446 Jan 14, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
We've hosted 3 of the top 20 earthquakes in US History, but that was 200 years ago, not much population to disturb. Some say we're overdue for a repeat.
Here in the bootheel of Missouri, we can ring the church bells in Boston and make the Mississippi River appear to run backwards for 8 days while it drains off to form the Reelfoot Lakes.
We get shaken every 3 to 5 years....lots of lighter tremors that are only detected by seismographs:
http://www.dnr.mo.gov/geology/geosrv/geores/t...
BTW, I live about an hour and a half drive from a little town named New Madrid;0)
Still wanna trade?
No thanks. We all have our crosses to bear it seems. LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3447 Jan 14, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you like putting limits on your god's authority?
<quoted text>
So because David commissioned the census he killed 70,000 people?
What is good about this?
God says in the bible the result of sin is death.

thats just HIS plan.
you can't stop the world and get off.
you are a part of His creation.
so the only way to put it in laymens terms,
its His way, or hells way.

you choose.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#3448 Jan 14, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has faith in something. It just depends where you chose to put it.
But there is no truth in it.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#3449 Jan 14, 2013
Good fun. But the real truth is here:-

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#3450 Jan 14, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
God says in the bible the result of sin is death.
thats just HIS plan.
you can't stop the world and get off.
you are a part of His creation.
so the only way to put it in laymens terms,
its His way, or hells way.
you choose.
I've chosen.

I refuse to go to Hell

#3451 Jan 14, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
....yet wont except the TONS OF LIBRARIES FULL of proof for evolution....REAL SILLY.
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
.EVOLUTION IS BASED ON TEST AND FACTS AND TRUTH......
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hold several fossils of the same species from different time periods and see how they evolved (changed and adapted)....or not, I'm not sure your brain is up to such a heavy strain.
Thinking wrote:
Evolution is a fact, Yigal.
<quoted text>
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean when you say "proof"?
Do you mean 100% absolute certainty with no doubt whatsoever?
Aliroger1 wrote:
CAN SOMEONE SUCCINCTLY STATE THE BASIC TENETS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION?
It would be a useful starting point.
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, evolution has been conclusively proven…………………...
Ok so the above is a sample of the posts over the past day that have made the claim that evolution is fact:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fact
fact (f kt)
n.
1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
a. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
b. A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
c. Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.
3. A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.
4. Law The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.

So that is the definition of a fact I like No2.c the mistaken fact bit, that is just what the myth (lie) of evolution is mistaken.

Anyway next

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/proven
prov•en (pr v n)
v.
A past tense and a past participle of prove.
adj.
Having been demonstrated or verified without doubt: "a Soviet leader of proven shrewdness and prescience" (Joyce Carol Oates). See Usage Note at prove.

And lastly my challenge to you all, but not limited to the above posters, anyone who wished to make a name for themselves in the field of ‘evolutionary’ science (oxymoron)

As previously posted:

We have once again come back to the "evolution is fact" line. Here is the challenge I have been posting here for the past few months. Anyone willing to take it up.

Challenge for the evolutions: post your 100% irrefutable evidence you continually claim to have. Based on the above definitions of words you continue to use

Prove that the myth (lie) of evolution is not a myth (lie).

Write a scientific paper get it published in a reputable scientific journal (not some off to the side blog page) proving evolution to be 100% factual.

So there you have it, in a nutshell I am looking forward to reading your published scientific papers.

It would be good if you could indicate if you will be taking up the challenge or not.

#3452 Jan 14, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I've chosen.
I refuse to go to Hell
Sorry mate that is not your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 9 min Patrick 47
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min CunningLinguist 227,462
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 52 min CunningLinguist 22,196
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr Patrick 925
Stump a theist with 2 questions 7 hr Patrick 26
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 9 hr True Christian wi... 4,086
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 20 hr Patrick 189
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••