Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 158)

Showing posts 3,141 - 3,160 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
COLIN-THE-ARROGANT CLEARLY BELIEVES THAT HE IS SUPERIOR TO GOD HERSELF!!!
Colin is going straight to Hell!!!
No you are wrong again/.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong again/.
YOU ARE A SERVANT OF SATAN, you unrepentant sinner, you vile follower of Lucifer!!! Out! Out you Devil-worshipping Satanist!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A SERVANT OF SATAN, you unrepentant sinner, you vile follower of Lucifer!!! Out! Out you Devil-worshipping Satanist!!!
Oh Dear what a rant, but you are still wrong.

“Go ahead.”

Since: Mar 11

Make my day.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
The myth (lie) of evolution has been placed into all aspects of biology it has no natural place there so evolutionists have planted it there. Next time I continue my work on the effects of amino acids and proteins on the individual cells in the human muscular system I will remember to tell myself not to forget to once again ignore the myth (lie) of evolution. When looking at embryonic structures and development I will remember the lies and fraud taught to so many evolutionary biology students. All that I will do while thanking YHVH God of Israel for his creation.
hahahaha! God you are funny.

Once again, evolution is the unifying framework theory for all biological sciences. It provides an explanatory paradigm for all biological phenomena, produces testable, disprovable predictions, new knowledge and new technology.

In science there are no competing theories vying to be the framework theory of all biological sciences. Evolution has destroyed all religious creations myths and exposed them as the frauds they are - 160 years ago.

Your opinion on the matter is entirely irrelevant, since you know nothing about biological science, or, apparently, science in general.

“Go ahead.”

Since: Mar 11

Make my day.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
The Myth (lie) of evolution is just that a myth (lie) until it can be conclusive proven. There is no real evidence for the myth (Lie) called evolution, if you have some, take up my challenge.
There is only one creator of everything YHVH God of Israel any others making that claim are not gods they are imposters.
]

In layman's terms, evolution is fact. Sorry, baby, but you're 160 years out of date. All that you've asked for has already been done.

Now, catch up on your reading.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
None of you so called smart myth (lie) of evolution followers game to take up my challenge.
What challenge?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
YHVH did not need to be a descendant of David and both Miriam and Yoseph were.
No insect nor anything else evolves, there is no proof of this myth (lie) called evolution.
Let me explain the whole "helpmeet" situation for you YHVH was showing man that he was different to all other created life, he was not looking for mans mate. You can debate all you like about the DNA that YHVH used to make Eve, what stands to reason is that Adam was full 100% man Eve was fully 100% woman, YHVH could very easily, as creator of everything changed the relative pairings of DNA. Which I am sure he did.
The reality is the story is a myth made up by Bronze Age people who didn't know about DNA. It's that simple. Why do you believe that story despite the fact it's clearly absurd.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is the story is a myth made up by Bronze Age people who didn't know about DNA. It's that simple. Why do you believe that story despite the fact it's clearly absurd.
What makes it "clearly absurd" in your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What challenge?
The one I have posted numerous times and have not yet received a challenger. You are more than welcome to look it up here and take it up.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>]
In layman's terms, evolution is fact. Sorry, baby, but you're 160 years out of date. All that you've asked for has already been done.
Now, catch up on your reading.
No it has not been done, you are more than welcome to take up the challenge, I am looking forward to reading you published paper.

I expert terms evolution is a myth (lie) and will always remain so.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn Hebrew, that is the language that the Torah was wtitten in Ony then can you comment at word level.
If god wants us to obey his rules, why does he do such a crappy job of communicating them to us? Why would he make it so we have to learn Hebrew to really understand what he wants to say to us?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha! God you are funny.
Once again, evolution is the unifying framework theory for all biological sciences. It provides an explanatory paradigm for all biological phenomena, produces testable, disprovable predictions, new knowledge and new technology.
In science there are no competing theories vying to be the framework theory of all biological sciences. Evolution has destroyed all religious creations myths and exposed them as the frauds they are - 160 years ago.
Your opinion on the matter is entirely irrelevant, since you know nothing about biological science, or, apparently, science in general.
I can hardly believe I need to post this again for the third time today.

Biology has been hijacked by the myth (lie) of evolution, over the past 160 years. It provides nothing to any real biological study other than forming a mythical foundation based on the guess work and lies of infamous people over the past 160 years. It has no foundation in truth, if you have any be so kind as to take up my challenge. Evolution has never provided the frame work for testable, reproducible scientific study, again of you can prove otherwise please do take up my challenge.

While you're at it post any evidence that the myth (lie) of evolution and its disciples have ever done anything to prove creation incorrect.
Taking up the challenge I have posted so often should be a doddle for someone with all the information you claim to have.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If god wants us to obey his rules, why does he do such a .....(edited).... job of communicating them to us? Why would he make it so we have to learn Hebrew to really understand what he wants to say to us?
1) He did not do a bad job.
2) You don't.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why did you have to go and post that, it was going so well.
It was a joke, I wasn't being serious.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
That question is so very loaded and any action without the proper testing against the Torah (as we are instructed in the Torah do to) to the questions. My answer still stands as previously. I know that YHVH would not as that of me or anyone else for that matter so If a spiritual being appeared before me and instructed me to kill a child next door would I do it NO, because I would be 100% guaranteed that it is not from YHVH.
What about all the stories of god ordering the killing of children in they buy-bull?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a joke, I wasn't being serious.
Got it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all the stories of god ordering the killing of children in they buy-bull?
What is the buy-bull?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Since Atheism is very closely connected with Theory of Evolution (TOE), so much so that Every Atheist is a believer in the TOE.

I know there are many religious people also who believe in TOE, but many do not believe in it also.

In fact TOE has a big hand in growth of Atheism.

This example was given by a Great Islamic Scholar of our time, MAULANA MAUDUDI of Pakistan. I present its translation In English, not verbatim, but in my own words.

Strange case of A Professor from Outer Space visiting Earth

01. It so happened that once a Professor from Outer Space along with many students landed on earth on a research mission.

These people had a "Strange disability" with their eyes…. They could see every thing else on the earth, but they could not see any "humans".

02. Their Space Rocket landed in Bombay, a thickly populated city, where every mode of transportation is available in abundance

They "saw" many Bullock-Carts, Horse- Driven- Carts, Bicycles, Scooters, Cars, Airplanes, Ships, etc, All moving here and there automatically with no one inside.

03. They watched in amazement, then the students turned to the professor and asked, "How come so many strange things are moving in zigzag fashion, with no one inside and how come they came into being?".

04. The Professor, scratched his head, looked hard at various objects, made notes, checked and cross checked his notes and then finally said in his "Scholarly voice".

05. "My observations say that Bullock-Cart is the oldest amongst all these. So that is where it all started. In the beginning there was nothing, except Bullock-Carts.

06. The city was full with these carts, and there was problem of Survival, so "some the Bullock Cart" decided to Evolve, they first changed into BULL-HORSE….Then into HORS-BULLE….and finally into Horse Driven Carts.

07. The process was repeated and Horse Cart evolved into HORS-CYCLO….CYCLO-HORSE…. and became Cycle.

08. After many centuries, Cycle evolved into CYCLO-SCOO….SCOOT-CYCLO…and then into Scooter!!

09. And in the same way the Scooters evolved into Cars and Cars into Planes and Planes into Rockets. Each evolution had many transitional forms

The 'Transitional forms being "SCOO-CAR, CAR-SCOOT, CAR-PLAN, PLAN-CAR, PANO-ROCK, ROCKO-PLAN etc. etc.

"It is so simple and logical once you start thinking logically and reasonably" concluded the professor, wiping perspiration from his forehead, a job well done..

10. "Pardon Me Professor!" One Dumb looking student interrupted the lecture, "But where are these BULL-HORSE, HORSE-BULL, HORS-CYCLO, CYCL-HORSE….and millions of others ?. I do not see them any where around".

11. "What a Dumb Question" Professor said in his most sarcastic voice "They all became extinct after serving their evolutionary process. Just look around and you will find them".

(Contd.)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

11A. "Sir" asked the same dumb student "How come the Bullock Carts, Horse Driven Carts, Scooters, Cars…survived but none of those Transitional Form"?

"Now behave yourself" threatened the professor "I have every mind to leave you stranded on this beastly planet. How can I answer every dumb question. Just do as I say and search for the missing links in the evolution chain"

12. So all the students went on treasure hunt and anything they found from the broken parts of any mode of transportation were collected and displayed in the "Evolutionary Museum" of the Professor on his planet.

13. Visitors come and "marvel" at the depth of knowledge of professor and what great collection he has and every thing is explained so beautifully and so logical and so reasonable.

14. Of course every one on this earth will laugh at the "findings of professor". Just because of their own disability not able to see humans, he weaved this strange story.

There was no evolution in fact, when humans felt the need, they designed and perfected the new gadget on their own. There was no "need" for any thing to "evolve" by itself.

15. But the same humans do exactly same thing what the professor did when they themselves try to explain "abundance of life forms on this earth".

They Remove Creator from the Equation and try to prove their case by only guess work. And it is because of "Human's disability" to see Creator and His forces at work and creating so many life forms

16. Human's fossil collection and fossil evidence is nothing else but all the scrap collected by those students from earth.

No Transitional forms were discovered and shall never be discovered, because there is nothing like Transitional Forms in reality.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have an issue with basic spelling let me help you it is B.....I.....B.....L.....E, and not buybull
Even though this topic has been well covered over and over agin, here we go again what is you evidence against the Bible.
Before we even get through the first chapter of the buy-bull, there day and night and plants growing before there is a sun. Yep, before we get to line 20 or so, we can dismiss it as the literal word of a god. Then there is the story of Adam and Eve. Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man. Why haven't we found the Garden of Eden? Because the story is BS! And we haven't finished the second chapter...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,141 - 3,160 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 8 min Liam R 8
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr Patrick 21,376
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Buck Crick 175
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Buck Crick 224,012
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 4 hr Buck Crick 356
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 6 hr Thinking 831
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 8 hr Patrick 1,285
•••
•••